Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Scars and Souvenirs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Scars and Souvenirs Empty
PostSubject: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:50 am

I was bored, and I had written this down on paper so I decided to post it here. I hate it though if you guys want I can start to write it like the next chapters.......So tell me what you think.

Preface

Amanda Bloom was standing on the perimeter of a terrace of a 16 level erection, primed to let herself go. That’s what she in reality desired to die. The entire motive for her life was that she existed for a boy named Bill Kaulitz, who had wounded her heart, the very same heart she had bestowed to him. Amanda peered down, her macabre trepidation of elevation just ceased to exist, she saw the cars dispatch at speeds mind-boggling for the human mind. The city lights scintillated like nothing before, the fragrance of freshly cooked hot dogs was wafting up. The sounds of cars sounding the horn, skidding and their engines howling. All of these miscellaneous resonances sounded like the fathomless ocean to Amanda, as she constantly read poems or metaphors about it. She felt hurt, worn out and not cared for. She thought, possibly if she dies what will every individual feel about her? But she didn’t loiter longer to that thought, as though it were a musty smell.

She straightened her arms in facade of her, feeling the bitter December air hitting her exposed arms, face and neck. As she was going to jump, she didn’t care less about what she was wearing more than a dog would think about what they are wearing. She came across the eternal and endless sky, with the stars shinning as though the whole Earth was giving her life to them to stand out. She reflected about how God had created this place, sent down human beings to exist here and then subsequent to when their time has passed, God just calls them back. Life is just too bizarre and too diminutive; you can’t be on familiar terms with when it’s going to hit you in the face.

Amanda had in recent times a delusion about an individual who was committing suicide by leaping from an edifice. How would she have known that she’ll be doing the precise same thing after some time being? As she gazed back to the city she expressed her amusement at that. And remembered “I have seen the eternal footman hold my coat and snicker, and in short I was afraid.” But for Amanda she wasn’t terrified at all…….
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 pm

wow...so deep...i love it!! you have to continue it!!! its amazing!!!!
please!! i want to know the rest!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Hehe really? Razz I didn't think so xD Yeah I will continue it lol xD And btw thanks a lot! Should I write the rest like this or not? XD
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:44 pm

as you wish!! its your fic!!! and its great!! you should keep it up!! xD and no problem!! xD <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Haha okay Razz I will write it like this xD It's fun! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:41 pm

hehe ok!! yay!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Lol, sorry for the long wait! Razz

Chapter One

To the sky

Amanda Bloom awoke gradually.

An isolated buzzing of an alarm clock which gave the impression as though it was coming from a far-flung place. She fumbled for the clock, and when she finally found it she threw it painstakingly on the floor and let it crash into a thousand components. She peered in the darkness and caught a foretaste of 17th century antiques, a shadowy blue indistinct colour of the walls and African antiques flanking the seductive charm the room was having.

The heard the unusual penetrating voice that forever and a day made her spur-of-the-moment of her hazy disposition every daybreak. She unhurriedly got out of the bunk bed and put some shoes on. Her legs not being able to find the way across the room, as she was in Germany at the moment since her parents had expired in a plane crash, she was at her aunt’s residence. She had to vary to a novel college, and journey to Germany. Amanda had a hard time these past few days, she had been told to modify her appearance and conduct and many other things she found displacing.

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SUFFERING DAY ALONG WITH A DAY TO A NEW COLLEGE THIS WOULD SURELY MAKE IT WORSE.

She was never fond of Germany, first of all she was British and the World War and secondly her parents were approaching here before the crash. Her mind always detested Germans not including ALBERT EINSTEIN. But otherwise she loved the band Tokio Hotel and all the time she wanted to meet them, but she by no means permissible too. And now with her aunt she would never be.

After she had taken a warm bath and changed into a black top full sleeves with some white design on it (which her parents had purchased for her 18th bicentenary), grey skin tight jeans and black vans. Her blonde hair untied and her fringe covering up her left eye mostly She gradually unlocked the door knob of her room and as the door scraped, her aunt screeched “Amanda Bloom get ready to go, you don’t want to make a bad impression on those people!”

AS I HAVEN’T!

She took her messenger bag and slung it over her shoulder; she placed her diary, in which she engraved approximately everything she ever experienced in life from her infancy, and also had her drum sticks in it, she valued playing the drums and constantly when getting bored to death she took them out and started to fool around with them. She took in the unsullied aroma of breakfast but she swiftly got out of the residence. She took out her slivery blue iPod and put the ear phones in her ears and began in progress to listen to Stars by The Cranberries, after a minute she got adjusted to it and started to pulsate alongside to the songs.

Amanda looked about the pastel blue sky swathed with clouds, the sun harassed to get past them. As she only passed the cascade in the vicinity of her college, she sensed a rain drop land on her nose. She swabbed it away and gazed at the invaluable sky; it had started to rain.

WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE WITHOUT RAIN? A WASTELAND I SUPPOSE.

At last she found the college since this was the first time she came here, it was a marvelous structure, 3 acres on land, red bricks for the wall design and a gargantuan ground. She was at first baffled by its portico, but then she came back to earth after a diminutive leave.

She went indoors, soaked to the skin with rain; she made her way to her division. But as she was making her way to her course group, someone blocked her with a huge bear hug which in turn made her yelp. She stared at the person; it was her old friend, her best friend, chum, amigo, Melissa Dreyfus. Her undersized black hair went serenely with her Caucasian white skin and all black dress code and all black make up.

“What are you doing here?” Amanda inquired, much taken aback to see her best friend in Germany.

“Aren’t you happy to see me? I thought you would be,” Melissa sulked and crossed her arms.

“I am but how come you’re here in Germany?” her brow disheveled.

“I came here some weeks ago, for you of course I knew you would never find a new friend, everyone here must hate you and another thing I heard that Tokio Hotel was performing here tomorrow and as it is your favorite band I bought two tickets for you and auntie,” she replied back with a huge self pleasing smile. Amanda couldn’t utter another remark for she knew her aunt would by no means permit her to go to the performance even with her.

“But you know she would never allow me to go there, even if she is with me!” said Amanda her optimism worn-out and she knew that was not a good signal in the start of the day.

“I’ll take you there with me; tell her that we are going to study at my house because we have an assignment to complete. If she needs proof I’ll even make up a fake assignment that we can give to her, what about it?”

“Okay, but if this turns out badly and she will kill me, I’ll leave in my will that everything happened because of you!”

“Hey don’t take it that far she won’t kill you,” Melissa patted her friend on the back.

“You don’t know she once kicked a squirrel because it was running on her rose bed.”

“What kind of an aunt have you got there?”

“If she was in a horror movie, she would kill the murderer way before he even finds about her!”

“Ha-ha! Seriously?”

“I’m not joking,” Amanda replied with a frown.

“Oh okay.”

As the day advanced and today’s lessons ended, Amanda got up with a tremendous groan and went out of the classroom, but as she was about to touch the knob Melissa cried out “Amanda wait for me!” She hastily put her books and shuffled out of her seat.

The rain had stopped, there were countless puddles alongside the way. It had turned out to be an enhanced day than Amanda had anticipated, not one being gave a dirty look to her and no one came to mock or deride her. She also cherished the rain, so that had another basis for her to have a smirk on her face.

She gave a distant goodbye gesture when she had arrived at her aunt’s residence, she perceived sound the gravel beneath her feet, and it took her back to her home in Westminster Bridge. She unlocked the door with the auxiliary key she had, ran upstairs, threw her bag on the bed and fell back in the bed.

Her stomach protested as she had only eaten an undersized fraction of a salad in the break. She didn’t whine because she had gone hungry most of the days from the time when her parents given up the ghost.

Amanda heaved the iPod out of her right concise, switched it on and played the song Paparazzi by Lady Gaga; she took out her drum sticks, parked herself on the floor, crossed her left leg and started to play along with the beat. As the song progressed she reflected upon of Bill Kaulitz, her superstar crush since 3 years. She on no account had likelihood to meet him in actual existence whenever their concert came to her town, but she was going to see him perform live tomorrow!

She couldn’t accept as true and desired that nothing goes erroneous on that ideal day, and also hoped that he would look her in the eyes and say ‘Hi, I’m Bill, nice to meet you.’

She knew it would in no way be factual, but someplace within her heart she knew it would occur.

She got up subsequent to some time to feel her legs as they had fallen asleep, she remembered Bill again and with that reflection she fell on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

After time had passed with some accordance and it was 9:00, her aunt sensed that Amanda ought to have committed suicide and left her aunt in peace. But to her luck she hadn’t and was alive and well, she was coming along the stairs when her aunt glanced a threatening look, with that she swiftly darted towards her room.

Some miles away, a lean German named Bill Kaulitz was simply looking at the heavens and admiring its view. The stars and the universe, mostly he loved the stars for they shone vibrantly even if they have passed away a million years ago. With a glass of Sherry in one hand and a cigarette in the other, the feisty twenty year old, filled with misery looked up at the heavens and made a wish.

I JUST HOPE IF NOT TODAY, BUT TOMORROW LET ME FIND A GIRL FOR I AM TOO LONELY WITHOUT LOVE. I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE, EXPERIENCE IT AND FEEL IT NOT LIKE THE ONE IN MOVIES. PLEASE, SHE SHOULD LOVE ME TOO.

He finished the glass of Sherry one go, put off the cigarette and took one last view at the sky. I HOPE I DO FIND HER. With that he went to bed as it would be a tiring day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am

AGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is an amazing chapter!!! i simply love it!!!!
please dont take as long to post a new chapter!!! PLEASE!!
i have to find out what happens next!!! hehe xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:49 am

Wow thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It took me a whole day to finish it XD Well, I don't know about that part. But still I have 9 days until my freedom ends pale
Back to top Go down
Boo1690
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 pm

one word..Splendid!!! XDXD
this chapter made my day.Very Happy
esp.the last part" JUST HOPE IF NOT TODAY, BUT TOMORROW LET ME FIND A GIRL FOR I AM TOO LONELY WITHOUT LOVE. I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE, EXPERIENCE IT AND FEEL IT NOT LIKE THE ONE IN MOVIES. PLEASE, SHE SHOULD LOVE ME TOO."
<3<3<3

bill kaulitz
Build your own Blingee

eee** I L Y:))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies?v=wall&story_fbid=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Awwwie thanks, your comment just made my day LOL XD
Hehe the line just came to me when I was going to finish the chapter then I thought why not Bill? lol I got inspired for writing like this by Dan Brown and thanks a lot for the idea ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scars and Souvenirs   Scars and Souvenirs Empty

Back to top Go down

Scars and Souvenirs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: Normals-
Jump to: