Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own Empty
PostSubject: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 pm

Long time no write o.o! I'm sorry I couldn't continue my other fanfiction, I just really don't have the time to think of chapters and problems :/! You all know how school is too stressing to let us do anything...Well, this is a fanfiction that explains the song 'Phantomrider' in my own point of view and fantasy. I hope you will like it (:

On a dark Sunday night, the twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz had just come back from a photo shoot. They still had their gorgeous outfits on, and even though they were tired, they could still pull off another breathtaking picture. However, both of the twins were completely out of energy and needed sometime to rest at home.
However, something weird was going on with Bill; He was behaving in a reluctant way and couldn't wear a smile on his face the whole day. All day, he'd been avoiding the 'serious conversations' he usually has with Tom when something is wrong, but Tom knew it all.

"Bill, it's time you got over yourself and your meaningless dream," Tom yelled carelessly.

"How come all of this is meaningless? My heart's not made of stone, Tom!" Bill shouted back with fury.

"I know it's not, but couldn't you just hold on to what you have now and leave all this emotional love shit?" replied Tom; this situation got him on his nerves.

"What are you, Tom? My brother? A heartless brother?" Bill said as he burst into tears and stormed out of the house, grabbing his car keys on the way. "Wait, Bill! Wait..." called Tom, but his brother had already went out of the door.

Bill sat in his car, crying, waiting for hope to come around him and save him from this nightmare. A few minutes later, he turned on his car and went out of the parking area around his house. His perfectly formed face was covered with salty tears, full of pain and unfulfilled dreams, his eyes, swollen, showed his despair and sorrow trapped inside of him. "I just want you with me," Bill said to himself as he was speeding on the empty street. Nothing could get him out of his depressed state, he was too desperate to be convinced with a cheering lie. "I'm going to be with you, you, my one, my soul!" he cried harder as he thought of what he's planning to do, of how his own brother crushed his feelings to the ground, of how he couldn't find his happiness despite all of his wealth. The car was driven in a very high speed; Bill hadn't been aware of how dangerously he was driving. Just when he saw the corner of the street, a smile appeared on his face. "I'm here..." he said as he crashed into the corner with full speed and onto the side of the street.

After the police and ambulance examined the whole accident, it turned out to be that Bill had been dead and it is too late to have him back to life.

In another place on Earth, Caitlynn, home alone, was laying down on the couch randomly, watching television. She's a hardcore Tokio Hotel fan; she attended many fan meetings and supported the band in every way she could, but she never attended a concert or seen any of the band members live. Also, she had been severely in love with Bill; he was much more than an idol for her, he was her complete desire, her missing piece.
Suddenly, she felt her heart beat in an unusual, frightening way. It was her senses falling down into another bad future plan. She thought of the things that happened that day, but all was fine and comforting.
As she drew her attention back at the television, her eyes immediately recognized a breaking news in the news bar. So she won't panic, she read it out loud: "Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel found dead from a dangerous car accident!". At first, due to the very shocking news, the words wouldn't make sense at all to her. All she did after that was cry her eyes out and scream "Bill" continuously.
She helplessly went to her parents' room to find a gun put in the first drawer of the closet. "This one is for you, Bill," she whispered to herself, her eyes pouring her last tears. And she shot the bullet through her head...

Two free souls have abandoned their bodies, back to a world of fantasy and freedom. Through a heavenly meadow, Caitlynn's soul was running in search of Bill, in search of her soul mate. When she had run a great distance, she finally came to a place where it was all lit by fireflies, surrounded by a calm river topped with water lilies. There, she found Bill, standing alone, looking at his shadow joining with Caitlynn's. He looked around to find his missing partner, the one he'd wanted all along in his human life.
"I knew this is a better place for me, I knew I'd find you..." Bill whispered to himself, his face lightened up with a gorgeous smile.
"This is the best thing I've ever done to myself, I never regret taking a bullet for you..." Caitlynn thought as she also smiled with an overwhelmed expression.

Both of them walked slowly as in not to frighten or annoy one another. They stood at small distance from each other, sharing an admirable gaze, the one they'd dreamed of all their lives. As Caitlynn reached her hand to touch Bill's face, her hand was interrupted by a transparent wall between her and Bill. She tried again and again, but she was in another world than Bill's.
When Bill saw her tears rolling down her cheek, he put his hand on that invisible wall where her hand was, and frowned.
"This is not what I wanted!" Caitlynn shouted.
"Not what I wanted either..." Bill sighed.
"Save us, Bill!" Caitlynn pleaded as she cried.
"We can't do anything about it, dear," Bill's voice broke down.

For the first few hours, Caitlynn and Bill sat on the grass beneath them, sobbing about how they ended up being set apart from each other when they thought it was the only way they'd be together.
"Well, can't we just gaze at each other through this invisible wall? Just share a little bit of what we have for each other," Caitlynn questioned Bill.
"Possible, I guess," he said, flashing a smile full of hope.
They kept on admiring and communicating through their looks, but in the end it was just a simple stare. Neither of them found pleasure in this look anymore, it was like looking through an empty glass. They didn't force their feelings back; this time, they let it be as it is.

"I guess, after all, we're just not meant to be together..." Bill said.
"Phantomriders always die on their own..." Caitlynn concluded as both of their hearts shattered into bits of a broken dream.

End.

Comment what you think!
Thanks for reading (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:22 pm

THIS IS AMAZING, ANNA.
I love it and it's really beautiful.. phantomriders always die on their own :/
and thanks for writing again <3<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 pm

fank youu even though it could be a whole lot better :/
you're welcomee
i mostly did it for youu xD<33
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:49 pm

whattt thee fakkk. you call this bad?
shizz, i cant wait to see your best babe!
it's amazing, never doubt! :3
another favorite; <3
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 pm

well it izz bad :/ come on! this is not so cool you know...not well-developed at all :/
well fank youz anyway<33
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 am

Come on! It was really good, actually, you said everything that was needed, nothing more. Anna, I love your fics, we all do, and I think no one would be able to tell you otherwise 'cause it's impossible.
I loved this, by the way, I like your point of view, nothing to do with mine (mine kinda sucks Razz ) Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:44 pm

aww thank you sophiee <3
haha xD really thanks alot but i think i could do better at writing fics but its fine now im really under pressure of school and stuff:/
but thanks agaiin <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own   Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own Empty

Back to top Go down

Phantomriders...Always Die on their Own
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: One Shots-
Jump to: