Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Shooting Stars

Go down 
+2
Nicoliee
SarahKaddoura
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Shooting Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Yeah it totally is boring, I guess I'll get the least marks in my English exam Razz Haha, you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Chapter Six

I wake up sweaty, gasping like I’ve just finished a one-hundred-meter marathon. The room is dark, and beside me, Tom is asleep letting out little soft snores. I pull myself slowly from under the blanket and stand up dizzily. My head feels so heavy on my neck, it almost feels like it would fall any minute. Gathering myself, I walk into the dark hall, then downstairs towards the dimly lit kitchen. I hear sounds coming from inside so I walk slowly, tentatively.

There, I find Bill standing in front of the fridge, looking all drowsy and unsteady. He is holding a jar of fresh orange juice and then starts pouring it into a small glass cup. I cough announcing my existence. Instead, he jumps in fright and looks at me.

“You scared the hell out of me,” he says, the frightened expression not leaving his face. I can’t help but spread a wide grin on my face. “Very funny,” he says again and turns his back to continue pouring juice. Ok, maybe it’s really not that funny.

“What are you doing?” I ask, and then sit on a round plastic chair. I love how modern our kitchen is.

“Pouring juice, obviously,” he answers me like it is the most obvious thing in the world. Ok, maybe it is. “What are you doing?” he turns to me.

“I woke from a nightmare,” I answer, watching him take a sip from his juice – which makes me drool a bit for the note.

“A nightmare?” he questions, his eye brow raised. I quickly give a puzzled look remembering that it was more like a tempted dream, with him and me together, making out. “What sort of nightmare?” he asks, this time his look concerned.

Think. Think.

“I was chased by… erm. A fryng pan,” I swallow – that was my old nightmare. “yes, I was chased by a really huge, scary frying pan.” I watch his expression change from concerned to funny. “What?” I ask.

“A frying pan?” he says, the sound of humor in his question.

“Yeah, a frying pan. Don’t underestimate them,” I try to reason. Does it sound that funny?

“Right,” he mumbles. After that, the silence starts to get so awkward. I am desperate for him to say anything, any little something that would break the silence. Instead, he is drinking his juice. And after he is done, he puts the cup in the dish washer and is about to leave.

“Wait,” I cry out. He turns to me, eyeing me blankly. “I want aspirin.” He heaves a sigh, which honestly I couldn’t relate to what I asked for. He walks upstairs and I follow him to the bathroom. He opens a cabinet and produces a pocket full of aspirin pills then hands me one. “Thanks,” I mutter.

“No problem. Do you need anything else?” he asks in the most formal way. I shake my head. “Fine, good night then.” But before he could walk out the door I hear myself begging him to stay.

“Please, stay here. With me,” I say. He eyes me suspiciously. “We need to talk. I need to know… things.”

“There’s nothing unclear,” he says, still in the formal manner.

“Bill, don’t treat me like that. Everything’s unclear. I feel like I’ve been trying to gather a puzzle to form an image in the past days, but there’s still one piece missing,” I explain so quick then take a breath. “This piece is with you. What are you hiding from me?” I ask, frowning.

Suddenly, his expression starts turning into a softer one. He looks like a beautiful, dark but bright Billie, like a one that I know for two years now.

“It’s what we are hiding, not me,” he corrects, and despite his sweet tone, it sounds so ironic, somehow sarcastic. I frown more. “Yasmina, what you’re passing through is from your choice, you chose to forget. No matter how superstitious it may sound, but it was your wish to forget everything.” His words start mixing in my head. Superstitious, wish, forget…

“What’s with the wishes? And superstitious things?” I ask impatiently. He sighs again. “Please, Bill. Help me out here!” I cry out.

“If I help you out, you are going to hate me for it,” he says softer, as if in agony.

“Please,” I beg, “I will never hate you for anything.” Maybe I shouldn’t exactly mention the last sentence. He stares at me for a really long while, his eyes almost ignite my skin.

“Do you really want to know?” he asks walking towards me. I nod patiently. “It was that night, we were at that festival and everyone was looking at the sky. It was starless. It was me, you and Tom. Everything was fine until a shooting star penetrated the stillness of the night. Everyone gasped, and we all started wishing for the shallowest things. I remember Tom wished for that Ferrari he’s been longing for all along. And I wished,” he swallows.

“What?” I ask wide-eyed. “What did you wish for?”

“I wished… Tom would stop loving you,” he says, his eyes blurring. I looked at him in surprise; my heart racing so fast it hurt me.

“Why would you wish that?” I ask but before I could finish, tears are rolling down his face. Slowly, I start wiping them with my fingers. His cheeks are hot and soft, his eyes still bloodshot from yesterday. Maybe he’s still drunk. Maybe he’s making that up. But before I could give him my theory, Lucette is standing on the door gaping. As soon as she sees us, her eyes open widely.

“What are you two doing here?” she asks, walking closer towards us. I am too startled to speak. First, Bill wished Tom would stop loving me. Second, I am wiping Bill’s tears. Third, I probably look like I’ve been having an affair with Bill here in the bathroom to my best friend. “Why are you crying?” she asks Bill who quickly looks away.

I must think of anything. ANYTHING.

“Erm, I wanted aspirin and I came in here, and found Bill cutting,” I say mixing the words up together. Her eyes become wider and wider.

“Cutting?” she gasps. I look at her and then at Bill who stares at me with the same expression.

“Yeah, he is so pissed. Anyway, he didn’t exactly cut,” I say as soon as I find her searching for traces of cutting on Bill’s arms and wrists. “He was about to cut, but I stopped him and then he started crying. I am sure he’s drunk,” I say trying to reason. She doesn’t seem to be listening at all.

“I don’t see any cutting or blood,” she says eyeing me skeptically.

“Yeah that’s what I mean. I rescued him,” I say beaming at her. She doesn’t seem much convinced. “Anyway, he’s fine now. Really, aren’t you Bill?” I ask looking at Bill.

“No, I need skittles,” he says pouting. I frown at him. “Will you marry me?” he says looking at Lucy. She wears a perplexed look and starts backing away.

“Okay, maybe he’s really pissed,” she says giving up.

“No, I am not. I am Bill,” he stops for a moment. “I am Bill Clinton. You could be my,” he stops again and then continues, “My Hilary Clinton, just say yes.” I can’t help but let out a snore of laughter but she’s already out of the bathroom. I look at Bill who seems to be still dressing the drunken mood. Then, it evaporates from his face and I see the crying agonized Bill again.

“Thanks for pretending, you’re really,” but before I could continue, he cuts me off.

“I did that to save you and me at the same time,” he explains. I shrug annoyed. I still don’t get why he wished Tom would stop loving me.

“Anyway, continue,” I say shifting uncomfortably.

“That would be later. Let’s not make them more skeptical,” he says storming out of the bathroom. I watch him walk away, and then hear the slamming of his bedroom’s door.

That’s not quiet how I imagined it would be. I still haven’t got any clue of why I am here and why the hell can’t I remember? Ok so Tom’s wished for a Ferrari and Bill wished for Tom not to love me anymore. Where does that put me? What was my wish…? Oh my God, did I wish to forget?

But there must have been something really bad that it made me want to forget. Gosh, I am not going anywhere with this, am I? I am just stuck here with a bunch of strangers and I haven’t heard a single thing about my real family.

Maybe I am in a prank. They make you wake up with a celebrity family and tell you that it is your life and you have to find out it’s a prank. And there are cameras in every corner, and my life is being broadcast all over the world. My family must be watching this and laughing at me. I look at my figure in the room and fix my hair a little then look up to see if there are any cameras in the bathroom. I can’t see any, but that’s the point, isn’t it? You don’t have to see the camera.

Oh God, I shall phone Mom.

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 am

I really need to know what happens next, I mean every time I think it's gonna be solved in the next chapter but no, there's another riddle which needs to be solved! I love this! Very Happy It's so suspense full and, and I gotta know why she can't remember anything Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 pm

hehehe i really want to say it every chapter but im like okaay.. let's not say it this time.. o.o
tho it kind became obv bbut yeah Razz thanks for keeping up with this!
<3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Hehe, take your time, like whenever you wanna tell how this happened xD I think I do know but it's just a stupid theory and I'm always wrong Razz Hehe you're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 am

I just read the two chapters.
Oh god!!! This is so increibly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to know what happens next!!
I love her theories, they're amazing. Post soon!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:45 am

Hahaha Gosh yeah her theories o_O theyre like so random she must have a really low IQ or sth lol Razz thanks sophieeee!! your comments make my day<3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 pm

hahaha yeah lol!
sure, anytime Smile I like to make people happy
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 pm

OOPS, YOU DID IT AGAIN.
Stop with the madnessss you leave us hanginggggg O.O
Iloveitiloveitiloveit to the power of infinityyyyyyyyy
:3 I'M STARVING FOR THE UPDATE AND I, NEED YOU TO WRITE IT OR I'M GONNA DIIIIIEEEEEEE (Cool <3
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Hahaha you honestly flatter this fic way too much *_* THANK YUUUUUU<3
i will try and write it up soon ^^ thx guys for reading!
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:43 pm

So here'sss the newest one! hope you like it Smile
Chapter Seven

Erm, I am not exactly sure I recall my mother’s phone number. I don’t even remember
the phone code and I must not wake Tom up. This must be some rule in the book of marriage – if that exists – not to wake your husband/wife up. I don’t want anyone waking me up anyway. Surrendering, I burry myself in the bed beside Tom.

I am not sure I like the way he snores, not that I noticed it before. Actually,
I noticed many unpleasant things about him lately. Erm, he has big ears, not
like Bill’s big yet charming ones. No no, they’re identical twins. I can find
something unpleasant about him, wait. He is… yes he is named Tom. Like who is named Tom nowadays anymore? No one. Exactly.

Wait but Bill’s name is more vintage. So they’re equally old named. Tom is… Okay I surrender, there’s nothing extremely bad about him. He’s fine, he’s amazing actually. He booked me a day at the spa with Mirage and Lucette, though he was drunk then. But that’s sweet, isn’t it? And why am I even comparing between Bill and Tom? Ha? Why? There’s no reason to do so, it’s not like I have feelings for Bill. Other than appreciation and friendliness and love. But you know, brotherly love. More like a sister to a brother and more. Or something. I must sleep.

I wake up the next morning so dizzy and heavy headed. Tom wasn’t asleep. I take some more aspirin pills and go downstairs to the kitchen where I find Lucy and Tom
chatting over the round table. “Good morning, guys,” I put on the friendliest
face.

“Good morning, hun,” Tom stands up and pecks me on the lips while Lucy shifts uncomfortably in her seat. “Lucette made some pancakes and orange juice just for you.” My stomach growls unpleasantly. I hate orange juice; it’s like the most disgusting juice in the whole world no matter how healthy it is. It just makes me want to throw up or something with all those stuff that come in it. I ignore the urge to puke in me and sit.

“Thank you. You didn’t have to do that,” I say smiling. I glance at the cup of orange. Damn it’s huge. Unwillingly, I hold it and take a sip. Oh, it’s not that bad. In fact, it’s very delicious, without those annoying little things in it. It’s
very smooth, too. I am nearly done. I enjoy the lovely drink admiringly; it’s
so going to be my favorite drink, until I see the bottle of juice powder in the
corner. Erm, I was kidding about all that.

“So when is your vacation over?” Lucy says in the sake of making a conversation. I bite on my pancake and sip one last sip of my juice.

“I don’t know. When we go back to Germany, maybe?” I laugh. Like couldn’t she ask Tom or something? People get on my nerves at times. She stares at me weirdly. “When is yours finished?”

“September the second, we came here to celebrate Tom’s birthday anyway,” she says glancing at her perfectly manicured nails. Gosh my best friend is so shallow so far.

“It’s the twins birthday by the way,” I add smiling. Tom kisses me on the cheek again weirdly.

“I have to go to the gym,” Tom says before he walks hurriedly into the hall. Gym? Oh right, that’s why he has little cute muscles.

“Wait,” I call, he walks back in. “Is Bill going, too?” I cough. “I mean, who is going with you?”

“No, he’s skipping as usual. Georg’s going. Now bye,” he says as he walks out the door again.

Great, Bill is here. I feel safe now. Not that it’s related to any of my feelings
towards him. I mean come on, of course I don’t have any feelings towards him. I am a married woman, I have a loving husband. We’re perfect. But you know I feel safe from the not-remembering-any-single-thing side. “How’s your job going?” Lucy interrupts my thoughts. She’s standing behind a window overlooking the parking lot we have. Isn’t it awesome to have a parking lot for five cars in your own Spanish loft in some Spanish Island? Not that we have five cars, but the feeling, you know.

“It’s fine,” I say at last. Gosh, nothing is fine. She doesn’t reply. Maybe I should tell her, I mean she’s my best friend. Bill said so, I can trust her and I
trust Bill’s directions. No I don’t. What is he anyway? He’s nothing, just the
brother of my husband. If it was up to me I’d definitely not speak to Bill.
He’s a show-off and he thinks he’s all that… Okay maybe I drifted away a bit
but I am just clearing my point. Bill doesn’t mean to me anything, at
all. But I trust Lucy, my best friend. “Actually, it’s not fine,” I say again
then sigh. She doesn’t seem to notice, she’s just staring. Maybe she’s
integrating it. “It’s not fine at all. I don’t remember my job, what I do, how
I am living, I can’t recognize my life lately.” I stop to find her face
brightening. I knew it, that’s my best friend and she’s probably just came up
with the most brilliant solution. She got my situation right away and she
worked it out. I love Lucy already.

I stand up and walk towards her tentatively. Behind the window I see Tom filling the car with water or car oil or something. He looks pretty sexy I must admit with his sleeves pulled up tight showing his tiny little muscles. Abruptly, I am imagining Bill instead, shirtless, and then I add little muscles to his arms visually, now that defines sexy. No that defines stupid. And lame. And everything bad. I shake my thoughts away and then focus on Lucy who as soon as she notices me beside her jumps slightly.

“You freaked me out!” she says. I rub my face annoyingly. I don’t look scary. Gosh maybe the alien theory is true.

“We were having a conversation and then you smiled and-” hang on a minute. She wasn’t listening; she was smiling at the scene of Tom. Lucy isn’t that brilliant after all. Actually, I hate my best friend at the moment. I hate
everyone and everything. I turn to sit in my chair and put my elbow on the
table, and my head between my hands. I feel absolutely dumb and I can’t
remember my mom’s phone number and when I tried telling my best friend what’s happened to me, she was not listening. This is hopeless.

At the same time, not only my head hurts and I feel heavy from drinking last
night, but my emotions are taking the big part of the disaster. I am feeling
empty, like my heart’s been flushed a one thousand times that I don’t have a
single feeling left. And when I do, I feel outrageous emotions, not the ones I
should feel. For example, when I am around Tom, AKA my husband, I feel the
least of attraction but there are traces but when I am around his twin, AKA his twin and his twin only, I feel…

I gape at the tall sacred figure coming downstairs and my heart skips the best it could from beats. My stomach churns and I feel the acids burning through me. Light headed, I find myself adjusting my sit and just looking, more like gasping, at Bill who is dressed gorgeously, his hair styled in a small Mohawk and a really light barely-noticed black eye shadow. That’s exactly how I feel when I see Bill, Tom’s twin and Tom’s twin only.

Noticing my expression, he wrinkles his eye brow and walks towards me. “Gute morgen,” he says softly leaving me unable to reply. I am a bit of breathless here. His smell is dazzling and it hypnotizes me more and more as he comes closer.

“Good morning, Bill,” Lucy replies. Right. I forgot about Lucy, my best friend. I quickly regain my calmness and reply with ‘good morning’ to Bill in the most
nonchalant matter of fact I-don’t-care-how-breath-taking-you-are tone. Except, it doesn’t work much.

He opens the fridge – gracefully, erm no it sucks – and yanks a brown box. As he closes the fridge’s door, I gape at the box of chocolate cookies in his hand
then watch him take every delicious bite of the cookies. Man, I am craving one of these.

“I want,” I can’t help but release the thought of my head. He looks at me raising an eyebrow. “One of those,” I add then smile widely.

“No. You don’t want a cookie. You’re on a diet.” He continues eating.

“I am not on a diet. I am skinny, look at me. I barely have any piece of flesh,” I reason. Turning my face to Lucy, I find her staring weirdly at me.

“It’s because you’re on a diet,” Bill says but I don’t look at him. My sight is
transfixed on Lucy’s expression. Gosh, I AM AN ALIEN.

“You want cookies? You were eating a chocolate crepe. You deny needing a diet. What’s got to you?” her tone is shaky. “Do I know you?”

“No,” I say briefly. God, no. “Yes, you do. I just changed, throughout this trip,” I pause a moment. “I found my true self, my inner me and discovered how shallow diets are. I just need to accept my body the way it is. I am, erm, born this way and I will stay this way and cherish the graces I have, that erm, people in Africa don’t have, you know, like appreciating or something,” I manage at last. Gosh really, what’s got to me? I look at the two people to find them staring
back at me in astonishment. “What? Can’t a person be peaceful with himself
without the annoyance of others?”

Then on Bill’s face I see a flicker of laughing, when he notices my expression, he holds his laughs back and coughs. Lucy shrugs and stands up. “When you’re yourself, text me. I’ll go wake Mirage and we’re going to check the shop we saw around the corner. If you want to go, dress up,” she says confused.

“No, I am fine,” I murmur. She looks at me, then at Bill, and goes upstairs.

“Now that was very effective, Mrs. Kaulitz,” Bill says grinning. I sigh
helplessly. What do I do now? “Did you talk to her? Because I don’t think you did.”

“Of course I didn’t. When I tried, she was smiling foolishly at your twin as he
fixed something in his car,” I say pouting. His expression changes completely.

“Was she?” he asks skeptically.

“Erm, yeah. I saw her. She didn’t even answer, she was all absorbed,” I pronounce the last word weirdly. He looks as if he’s thinking hard. Quickly, I shake the thought away of my head. “Where are you going?” I say at last, remembering that Bill’s usual home look is reckless – in the most amazing sexy way.

He whips his hair with his hand and says, “In a date.” I swallow. “With Dolly.” I stare at him expecting him to crack up and tell me ‘Gotcha’. But no, he doesn’t. In fact, he seems so serious it makes me feel like having the earth swallow me at the moment.

“Your girlfriend?” I ask, my voice trembling.

“Yeah.” He shrugs. “We’ve been going out for three weeks now,” he says then dumps the empty cookies box in the basket. “And we’re going out for lunch. Care to join?”

“No,” I snap quickly and my tone is a bit louder than usual. I try to take all the information in. He has a girlfriend. He kissed me. He seduces me (or at least I think he does. Or wish). He’s been in love with me since forever and he stalks me. Well okay maybe I made up the last one. But for some freaky moments of my life I thought he really did love me or something and now I know he has a girlfriend, it’s so incredulous. “How can you do this to me?” I say, regretting it later.

“Psht,” he puts his finger over his lips. One word; edible. “You already know that. And you were happy for me,” he says bemused. I swallow again, this time harder. But then I try to regain my calmer self. I was happy for him, I was normal, why am I making a big fuss of it? It’s not like love him or anything. Why do I even tire myself-

“Eek, big date, ha?” Mirage is walking downstairs. I watch Bill’s face blush
awkwardly. “We want a wedding soon, okay? I don’t want to have a balloon womb wearing my bridesmaid dress!” I flinch. Wedding? Bridesmaid. Wait, I am sure I heard ‘balloon womb’, too.

My so called best friend can’t be pregnant without me knowing it. My goddamn, okay my goddamn nothing can’t be preparing for a wedding. NO.

I feel slightly light in the head. Add very aching on the heart.

---
Hope you liked it! Very Happy

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Do I have to say how much I love this? YES!
I can't believe this! This is so... unexpected. I mean, they're both cheating on their couples. WOW! I mean it's bad and unfaithful but it's... idk.
Anyways, post soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:03 pm

I was in a very freakish mood today, but this made me smile...Somehow Razz Well, yeah they are cheating on ehh whatever I'm not thinking straight Razz Another great chapter post soon Smile I really likeee this ^-^
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 pm

"One word; edible." << I love that xD
*Rants on and on about how utterly amazing and captivating this story is*
I'm still trying to think of compliments Razz
I love itttttt :3 <3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Sophie: Hahaha gosh yes it was fun writing it xD I seriously don't know what i'll write next, it came up in the last minute for bill to have a girlfriend xD thank you!!<3
Crane: hahaha im glad its a smile drawer Smile thanks for reading!!<3
nicolie: you seriously make me smileeeee Very Happy thank youu loveeyy<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:54 pm

I am SO SO SORRY for not posting in a long time. Was busy with school
and love drama. Not that I can love anyone properly since I knew Tokio
Hotel Razz
But well, he's the chapter:D

Chapter Eight

Thanks God, just thanks God I didn’t faint or anything because I was about to. How come I missed all this drama?

Bill’s
gone for his ‘big’ date two hours now and I am uber worried. Just for
the record, it’s not that I am jealous or something from whoever bag
head Emma whatsoever girlfriend he has. It’s just, I am worried, as
simple as it is, about him. I mean you know these days, celebrities get
kidnapped and the kidnappers ask for money and all those stories. I am
worried because of that and only because of that.

No you’re not. You’re acting like a jealous girlfriend, my head screams.

Gosh, what kind of conscious do I have?

Mirage
and Lucette are gone, too. They proposed I go shopping with them but I
am not really ready to go out and face more shocking news. Surrendering
for the loneliness, I search for the laptop the twins used and opened it
to check what’s new. Man, I miss the internet and my msn chats and
everything. Now that I am Tom’s wife and Bill’s .. erm.. best friend or
something, I must have like one thousand two hundred ninety seven friend
request from people all around the globe trying to befriend me and have
my autographs. Or the twins’ autographs. But it doesn’t matter.

I get into facebook and type in my user name, my password and click ‘log in’. A message in German pops up on the screen.

Ihre Facebook-Konto deaktiviert wurde. Möchten Sie ihn deaktivieren zurück?‘

Using
my read-between-the-lines technique, I believe this means something
like, ‘We cannot connect you to facebook because of the too many
requests. Would you please get less popular?‘ or something. I must be a
translater instinctively.

Okay
fine. I get into google and write my name. I must have like zillions of
pictures where I am wearing gorgeous designer dresses walking with the
twins on the red carpet. And maybe some others where I am making a
really amazing pose, and it’s a first page article most probably where
the headline says "Yasmina Kaulitz‘s oustanding gown
and breath taking smile thrills the guests at the Golden Globe Award“
or something, you know. Or “Karlagerfield is Proud of how Yasmina
Kaulitz showed the beauty and charm of his gown that he decided making a
special fashion line just for her“. My life must be a roller coaster, a
really really fun one!

The
screen flashes to google image pages and what the hell is that? I
wander through the pictures, some of them are total photoshop crap. Like
why would I hold a sign that says ‘Loser‘ or oh God, is that ‘I am a
two faced bitch‘. I enlarge many pictures and then get into the websites
that have them to read the comments.

Can’t believe the twins can’t see what she’s doing.

I swear I would suicide if I was her. That two faced slut.

All she wants is money. I saw it coming!

I like her shirt. She looks like a goddess.

Okay
maybe I made up the last one, but fans really hate me. The reason‘s
obvious, they’re jealous. I am trying to convince myself that until I
come to a series of similar pictures after I write ‘Yasmina and Bill‘.
Don’t understand me wrong, I just thought I’d see pictures of us
shopping together in some French Street. But instead, all I see is vague
pictures where two people are kissing in a really dark night. I enlarge
the first one. It’s me, and.. Bill?

He’s
tugging on my waist with his arms and my head’s up high to where our
lips lock together. This can’t be true? Can it? I mean it’s probably
photoshopped, I mean everyone wants me and Tom to divorce most probably,
he has like one million girls who want to get into his pants and would
do anything for him to hate me, right? I must be a political analyser,
or whatever they call them, but in photoshop and its motives. Or a CSI, I
would so pull off a lab dress.

I
stare at the most-probably-photoshopped picture silently for a few
minutes. I mean, it can’t be real or anything, but it just gets to me,
how sweet would it be if our lips meet like that? I love Tom, I must do,
I mean I am his wife, we probably fell in love from first sight, too.
But still, a vision of me kissing Bill won’t hurt anyone, would it?
Imagining it, it almost feels true. It’s like, I know the taste of his
lips very well, like I can memorize how his lips curve and move with
mine, how his pierced tongue wrestles my virgin one, how the coolness of
the piercing makes my inside shiver.

But
then again, I probably can feel that because I’ve kissed Tom. They’re
twins, they’re supposed to have the same kissing techniques or whatever.
This must be some scientific fact. Gosh, maybe I am a scientist, too.

I shake my head and trigger the thought, I can’t come to mention my IQ.

“What
are you doing?“ Bill’s voice makes me jump of my place. I quickly shut
the laptop and look behind me, my heart beating so fast in surprise.
It’s either because of what I was watching or because he just looks so
breath taking it makes me want to cry. I can’t really decide at the
moment. “You look funny,“ he says again and I realize I look as if I am
watching a really scary horror movie. My face quickly relaxes and I
smile in despair.

“Thanks,“
I manage to say, “How was your big date?“. My voice breaks
dramatically. He sighs and takes a seat in front of me. “What’s wrong?“ I
say hoping he’d infrom me he’s going to break up. Or, they got stopped
on the way and someone approached her and stabbed her to death. Oh yeah.

“Nothing important. She’s fun to be around but,“ he stops for a second.

I love the But’s.

“But
I want things to get more steady.“ I nearly choke on my words. In fact,
I was preparing something like ‘she’s not worth it, you’ll probably
find someone better, someone like me‘ well the last part was going to be
in my head, because of course I AM NOT A PLAYER. But, it’s not the
answer I expected.

“Why go steady when you can always have fun?“ I find myself saying desperately. He eyes me weirdly.

“It’s
not the right time for your jokes,“ he says slightly serious and I feel
disappointed. Gosh, his angel face. I just want to kiss it all... and I
can’t believe I am sharing this.

“I
am sorry, Bill.“ He smiles weakly and then approaches me. Oh God, he’s
so kissing me. He will, just in a few, he’s so close. He grabs the
laptop. DAMN that was close. Good thing I didn’t close my eyes and part
my lips. He opens it graciously. Oh God I almost forgot, the picture,
but I am too late his eyerises are widening. “Bad photoshop,“ I find
myself saying. He just grins. “Why would they do it? Such losers, they
don’t know people spend all day and night working on keeping an amusing
relationship with their husbands, do they?“

“Amusing
relationship indeed,“ he comments. Not quiet the answer I needed. He
stares for a couple of seconds, then he hands me the laptop and stands
up. But before he leaves, he lowers himself until his lips reach my ear.
Oh God he’s so nibling on my ears, I can feel his hot breath on me,
holy cow. “It’s not exactly photoshopped,“ he whispers into my ears. Now
that’s the definition of false alarm, no it’s the definition of
disappointing temptation.

Hold on, what did he just say?

---
oo-er I am sorry it's not the longest chapter, but I tried my best to give it quickly!
oh and google translate the German phrase;)
tell me what you think ^^
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm

OHMAHGAWDDDDDD :O
addicting...addicting...addicting.
okay i'm going to go jump off a cliff now because i need updates now. o.o
...but then i wouldn't get the updates. p.p
so i'll just cut myself till then *goes to corner and cries, slashing wrist*
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 am

Holy cow, I'm so speechless Razz LOL! The pictures not photoshopped! O.O Eeek! Okay, I need to calm down, I get hyper to easily nowadays XD Haha, the German thingy was lmao XD I thought she actually got many requests and she couldn't open it Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Nicoleee I SCREAM INTO THE NIGHT FOR YOU PLEASE DONT MAKE IT TRUE.. erm dont cut o_O
lolol ill try updating soon^^ thank youu<3
Craaane hahaha thanks deaar^^ that was so random, she thnks shes something lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm

omg i practically set that up for you xD
donttt cuuuuuuuttt [8]
yeshh :3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Chapter Nine

Okay, it’s either he’s kidding me or... what he whispered to my ears is the plain truth. But it can’t be.

It mustn’t be. He’s just manipulating my mind. This must be his plan from
the beginning. Gosh, how are the crazy fans out there so fooled about
him? How could they be that blind? He’s a sick bastard who’s looking
after his twin’s wife because of his lifelessness. If I were just
someone else, I’d be typing out a really criticial, too harsh artical
about the so called sensitive sweet rock star. It would be titled Bill Kaulitz is a Traitor.

Or maybe, Bill Kaulitz is a Quite Sexy Traitor.

Okay let’s correct that, a Quite Sexy Jerk kiss ass Hot Yum Seductive Two Faced Traitor.

There’s a good reason behind me not being a journalist.

I’ve been sitting on this chair, my elbows resting on the fine wooden table
in the kitchen, for around an hour. Building mountains of pasta and then
destroying them, I lost my appetite. Things just get weirder. My best
friend is pregnant, and I hardly remember anything about her yet alone
know her pregnancy details. It’s quite insane, everything in my head is
building and summoning over nothing from my memory but few years of
childhood and teenage. It looks like a fantasy, a really long endless
dream to anyone, but to me, day by day, it’s starting to seem like a
nightmare. Unfortunately, it ain’t one. Everything is so true and so
real, the touches, the voices, the figures, the colors. This cannot be a
nightmare, a dream or whatever i thought it was. It’s reality hitting
me out of the blue.

I didn’t know what to be scared of the most; people finding out I’ve got
some unknown gap in my memory, I don’t have enough feelings for Tom to
even consider him as a husband, or act like I am his wife – he’s
attractive and sweet and all, don’t get me wrong here, but he’s just
not... my husband, the fact that I’ve got best friends I don’t remember
meeting before, or the way Bill is leading me, or misleading me. No
idea.

I am just scared of whatever will happen or has happened, as in about the
present I could not think of anything. I feel like I am sinking in a
hole of worries and nonsense.

“Money problems?“ Bill’s gentle tone echoes in my illusionary hole and I find
myself collapsing awkwardly on the surface of the table. He walks past
me grinning. “My charm?“ I can‘t help but spread an innocent smile
across my face. If it wasn’t for his charm, it was definitely for how
his voice waves vibrated softly through the air and penetrated my ears
gently, how just few words of him made my heart dance.

Okay, that’s nonsense. That’s crappy false nonsense for sure. Gosh, I am not even that sure.

“Thinking of a smart answer?“ he brings me back to the subject. Vaguely, I nod.

Then it gets to me, we’re having a real conversation here and I just
messed up.

“No, I am just thinking about stuff. Thinking about my situation which you
pay less care and attention to it. I wish you’d help me a little in
this,“ I say staring at his angular sharp face in surrender. “The wish.
What was my wish?“ He shudders and walks towards the fridge, opens it
and starts looking inside. “Please, Bill, pay me some attention.“

“Wow, you sound like a nagging girlfriend,” he says closing the fridge. I stiffen abruptly.

“I didn’t know you were that mean,” I start, standing up. “I didn’t know
you were that hard hearted. I didn’t know you were a son of a biatch.”
He looks shocked. “Yes Bill, you are one. You get me hanging around like
a fool. You keep giving me hints about my situation but you never
help.” I say, suddenly remembering he’s the only one helping, but I am
not sure I want to stop now that I started. “You keep teasing me,
endlessly. And lying too. You told me that picture wasn’t a photoshopped
one, what is it then?” I stop to inhale. “Were we having an affair?” I
mocked laughing. “You just want to manipulate my feelings, what a shame!
No wait, you’re kind of shameless. You even kissed me,” but before I
continue, he cut me off.

“Actually, yes. We were having an affair. I and you, before you wish to forget our affair, we were happily celebrating our love,” he says, the same smirk
he gives to annoy me every time is dressed on his face. It feels like my
heart fell down to my knees, my eye balls popped out suddenly. “Yeah,
Yasmina. We had a relationship that we both didn’t want, but needed.
Nobody knows but us, not even your best friends, because that’s how
things stayed for over half a year. That’s how we loved each other,
secretly, you behind your husband’s back and me behind my twin’s back.”
Now his face dressed calmness, as his eyes strayed.

Every word he just said is shuffling my brain annoyingly. This can’t be true. He’s got to be kidding me. I am the most faithful.

Let’s cross that. He’s the most faithful. He loves his twin, I know that. I
am sure of that. Almost everyone in the globe can assure that.

“I do love my twin,” he answered my thoughts. “And I am sure he would understand.”

“Understand? Are you serious?” I asked, my heart hammering inside. Suddenly, it all seemed like a déjà vu again.

As if I had this conversation many times before with Bill. As if he told
me the same words a million times in the past, convincing me that Tom
would understand. But my heart just kept skipping beats out of horror.
Tom would not understand.

“He would understand, I swear,” Bill answered my thoughts again. He can
either read my mind or he’s very good at this face reading thing. “See,
Yasmina, I understand you. I can read you. I finish your words. I am the
Bill to your Yasmina. We are deeply in love. It’s nothing like the
forced love between you and Tom.”

A flicker of sadness appears over his face. It feels familiar, so
familiar I was now sure it’s not a dream. It’s some stupid wish I’ve
made, definitely like he said, because I just remember I’ve seen this
face a hundredth times before. My inside squeezes, and at this very
moment, I just want to throw myself in his arms and cascade tears.
Instead, I start punching him on his chest like a WWE girl wrestler,
whose punches don’t affect anyone.

“I know the true you, Yasmina. I love the true you. The nonchalant,
creative, smart, slob you,” he says smiling weakly, despite the fact
that I am punching him. I am not sure how I should react. Surrendering
to his irresistibly, I let myself into his arms, as he hugs me and
brushes my hair with his hands softly.

As wrong as it seems, it feels so right. So right that my tears escape my
eyes and flashbacks of the past start streaming in my vision.

Flashbacks of strong love and shameless desire.
--
So what do you think of this? Smile

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Whoa O.O I'm literally speechless....Seriously, man! I mean I have nothing to say, this chapter took my breath away lol
And LOL @ "a Quite Sexy Jerk kiss ass Hot Yum Seductive Two Faced Traitor." XDD
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:19 pm

woah... that was an unexpected turn o.o
love itttttt :3
update soon :3 <3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

cranee thank youu babe, ur one hardcore motivational reader lol Very Happy
nicoliee im tryna keep things unexpected, hope thats working o_O lol thanks liebe Smile
Back to top Go down
nicolesulk
Thinks TH Are From Japan
nicolesulk

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 am

Your fan fiction is amazing an I really loved Bill's character is so mystirious and attractive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars   Shooting Stars - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting Stars
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next