Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TH have a dream...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galy_H
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Galy_H

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-27

TH have a dream... Empty
PostSubject: TH have a dream...   TH have a dream... EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:39 pm

Bill and Tom Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel are dreaming since their school beginning from breakout and freedom: the magdeburger Twins against the rest of the world.
Bill and Tom Kaulitz are monovular Twins, and make since their birth music. 2005 they had their breakthrough. Their band Tokio Hotel counts to the successfulst german Newcomer of the last years
Syns det her var et nydelig intervju <3<3 Orket dessverre ikke å oversette hele til norsk, men vi gir credit til www.loveth-music.4fans.net for oversettelsen fra tysk til engelsk ;D Enjoy!!!
Tom: ‘till the age of 6 years we both weared the same things. We had short hair and wore suspenders.

Bill: When I take a look to our pictures from the childhood, I can’t say who is who. In the kindergarten we also had sweater, on one stood ‘Bill’ and on the other ‘Tom’ – so everybody had known who is who. At our school enrolment we looked the same.

Tom: But our school bags where in different colours. I think at this time you wore a lot of red things and I more blue and black. Then we had our first handhold relationships, so the relationships that you have when you’re six years old. But we didn’t meet any girls who where in love with us two. The girls always felt the difference between us two.

Bill: But at one time we had the same girlfriend.

Tom: But one after the other.

Bill: In one night we definitely also had the same dream. That happened us once.

Tom: Yeah. That was a nightmare. In the past we had such a car-box

Bill: …there we kept our toy cars, and all our other toys.

Tom: At night it made such a weird noise, because of that we were scared…

Bill: We thought always that somebody is sitting behind it…

Bill: The longest time we didn’t see each other was…

Tom: … that was maximum two weeks. Bill was in the hospital, he had a tonsil operation. We can’t take it if we aren’t together, absolutely not. We both together are one, a whole human. It’s so, that in the most points – how we are, how we articulate, how we look – we are very different. But that complements. I know what Bill feels, and Bill knows what I feel. We also often have different opinions in things – but those ‘differences’ we clear alone…

Bill: And nobody is allowed to take hand in our ‘differences’. All things that are running between us, we solve alone and together – this is always: We both against the rest of the world.

Tom: In the 2nd grade everything with the music started. Bill started to sing – For the most part Nena. Our stepfather gave us his instruments, then I began to play the guitar. From this moment we wanted to be Rockstars.

Bill: The people looked strange at us, but we always decided everything on our own. We had a very free education, and stood very early on our own feet. This was also so, because we had each other.

Tom: We lived a long time in Magdeburg, and then we moved into a small village. Even Magdeburg was too little for us, but then this village…

Bill: That was such an ‘Alien-time’ for us. All people looked weird at us, and school was horror. That was the worst time in our life. That was so: just school end, just out of this school. But the really worst break in our Twin-Relationship was for us both, when we they displaced one of us in an other class – this was in the 7th grade. The teacher said: We can’t teach both in one class.

Tom: At the weekends we played small gigs in little Clubs. Sometimes for no money or for 100 €.

Bill: We always said: Somebody should watch us. Just one time producer should come and watch us at our gigs.

Tom: The only thing that you can do is to play live, and you have to be lucky. We were lucky…
Every weekend we drove to the studio and believed in our dream.

Bill: We always thought: Please, help us out here, let it end and let a producer come.

Tom: And suddenly our Video was played at VIVA every hour. We just sat at home and stared at the TV, and said: Cool, cool! Look, they play it again!

Bill: And at the beginning we always recorded the videos.

Tom: That our Lyrics employ so with breakout and freedom… - I think this comes from our school time, because we always had the dream to get out from there. We thought, we are alone with our dreams…
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

TH have a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TH have a dream...   TH have a dream... EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:52 pm

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice interview 10x for postin' it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Galy_H
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Galy_H

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-27

TH have a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TH have a dream...   TH have a dream... EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 11:08 am

hihi thx Very Happy:D
u're welcome
Razz:P:P c[=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TH have a dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: TH have a dream...   TH have a dream... Empty

Back to top Go down

TH have a dream...
Page 1 of 1