Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

If U Had The Chance....

Go down 
+10
ralph_94
MrsKaulitz17
dAnA
Dayana Kaulitz
miss kaulitz
Sora Kaulitz
Diana Kaulitz
Roy
Freiheit20
Zeina Kaulitz
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

If U Had The Chance.... Empty
PostSubject: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:47 pm

If U Had The Chance To Talk To A Member Of Tokio Hotel, Who Would U Choose And What Would U Tell Him?

If it was Me, I'd Choose Tom ♥
Nd I Tell Him:

Hey Tom..♥ Actually, I Can't Believe That I'm Talking To U.. Tom, The Guy That I've Been Dreaming All My Life Of.. Tom, The Cutest Guy I've Seen In My Life.. Tom.. U're The Best.. And I Hope I Can Meet You Someday..Tom.. I Learned German For U..Tom, When I Hear Someone Calling The Name "Tom" I Suddently Turn..Tom, I ♥ U, Ich Liebe Dich ♥||FUR IMMER||.. U Guys Have Many Fans In Here.. Plz Think Of Comming To Lebanon.. We'd Die For U!! And I'm Ready To Die For U........................................................................
Take My Email Razz:P:P
zoun_kaulitz@hotmail.com

P.S: Plz members dnt laugh at meeeeeee :$Razz But If It Was Like This, I Would Honestly Write That..

Your Turn Razz
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:25 am

Personally,I'd choose Bill and tell him:
Hi Bill!!
I'm so happy coz I had this chance to talk to u!I'm a big fan of ur band, i just love everythin' u do(songs,music,how u express urselves) and I wish u the Best in ur lives!
Bytheway, i like ur style coz it's kinda similar to mine(fav. color:black,rock style,always in fashion,...)and coz it's rly inspire me a lot ,as I hope to become a Fashion Designer!
And i'd be very happy and even honor if u'll represent my Fashion Line,or have any work between us in this domain!
LOVE U SO MUCH!!KEEP ROCKIN' OUR WORLD!! Very Happy
This my e-mail: Freiheit88@Live.com

P.S(as Zeina said: plz don't laugh or make fun of us!)
Me too I rly thought before now abt havin' a work with TH in this domain! i even thought i wanna be their own Fashion Designer! Razz

And as Zeina passed me the turn i pass it for u! Razz
Just express urselves! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 4:47 pm

also ill choose bill Razz lol
and tell him
hey bill how r u Razz this is how boys talk hahaha and ask him also how do u do ur hair ??Razz they rock and teach me to be 100% goth and tell him to always come to leb make non-forgettable concerts...
and my e-mail is roy_blackangel@hotmail.com
most of u have it guys:P Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Haha I would actually faint or have a heart attack! I wouldn't talk to him cause I would deffinitly be on the floor! But if I didn't, which is so hard to happen, I would tell him how much he means to me and how much I love him<3 And I would tell him what happened to me when I loved him and yeah I would take the whole weak to tell him how much I love him or maybe the whole year Razz I love you Trust me, I would do it! Wink He's everything to me!
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Hehehe
I would choose Tom Very Happy

Hi Tom Smile, hows it going? Bet you dont really remember me, but we got married in secret the other day Wink you werent sober, but we both enjoyed it anyways Very Happy haha :p
i just want you to know that i love you! you're the cutest rapper dude in a rock band ive ever seen in my whole life..words wouldnt be enough to express how much u mean to me..
meh, ull probably think im just another crazy fan.. but yeah im kinda am Razz but i seriously do love u Sad
someday, ill hopefully get to see u Very Happy even if im 70 years old and ur 72 Very Happy id still love u ! even if u get old and ur hair is white and mine is too Sad
when i fight with my friends, ur my only support Sad i talk to ur pics and pretend u can hear
me..ur the best listener ever..
meh, some people say ur a player and stuff...i dont mind..i like u the way ur..and if its not me, i hope u find a girl that would make u change and ull be happy with coz thats the most important thing, at least for me..ur happiness Smile
thanks to u..ive met some bunch of amazing ppl Smile thanks to u..i say ledz goo instead of lets go Smile..thanks to u..i just love strawberries and coke Smile..
i would just like to say, finally, that ur the most amazgin person in the whole universe:D and if i could have one wish right now it would be to see u.. Smile

i would love to live every second next to u because to me ur sacred and ich bin nich ich when ur gone..remember im always going to be by your side even if our final day has come...even if u run through the monsoon.. Very Happy
love you tom,
sora Smile♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 pm

omg sora that was rly nice, i cant beat that but i'll try anyway...
k, it's tom of course...
Hey tom was ist los ?(what's up)
i love u and
keep that playa style... it's attractive...
and i'll give him a kiss (on the cheek in case u thought otherwise)
and i'll give him my number
that's it i think... i dont want to get him bored while sharing my emotions Razz

Last edited by miss kaulitz on Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:22 am

me i'd choose bill
if i ever get to meet him i wouldn't go "oh i'm your biggest fan and all" since they hear that everyday and that would make me just another crazy fan passing by.. but i would nicly say that " hey bill wasup ? my name is dayana and i am a big fan you might not have a lot of time i just want you to know that i love ur style wich has influenced mine .. i listen to ur music all the time and i wish you the best in your life" give him a kiss and walk away slowly
maybe just maybe if i'm calm as i want to be when i talk to him and since i didn't show him how crasy i really am about him he'd want to talk more.. they say: humans deisre what they cannot have ( learned that in school arabic class bla bla ...)
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:22 pm

lol
guys you're writing news papers:P
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:59 pm

no mine was simple... Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:07 pm

looool mine too Razz
But Sora's newspaper was nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:46 am

hehe thanks kabshe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 2:10 pm

yea
sora wrote a news paper:P sry
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 3:18 pm

hehe np kabboush Razz
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:04 pm

MY TURN!!:
ok so it's hard to pick cuz they all rock...bass it'll have to be BILL

" OMG!! i cannot beleive i am actually talkin to the actual BILL KAULITZ...ok so i'm over the shock phase...HIIII!..i'm dAnA and i just reallyy wanna say this U R AMAZINNG!! not that u don't know Razz , u inspire me in every way...i mean u really rock DUDE!! and you must be thinkin ...another day, another girl...but i'm nt just anther girl...i truly deeply love you...don't freak out i'm not gonna ask u to marry me!! and also 1 request:Plzzzzzzzzzzz come 2 LEB...if u r wonderin WHAT THE HELL is a lebanon..it's a small country with big fans!! Very Happy i mean u came to israel why not come here 2, it only takes a cpl of km.! and if Tom is worrying abt not gettin any # numbers ....i'm sure he will Razz. and if u're stilll awake tell gustav to talk more Razz plz cuz i thinkk he's hot! (but u're the HOT -EST) could u plz sign this?...thnx..and this 2 ...i might sell it on E-bay...NO i'm kiddin!...i have so much more to tell you, but i think the sun is settin down..Razz ..oh..what? a date??? i'd love to...

hahahh!!! Razz my OWN newspaper!! this is basicly what i'll say..if i ever get the chance!!Smile
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 pm

omg so funny Razz i love the eBay thing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:58 am

looool,
ya tom! ur nga get MY nbr...ehem , i mean.. just numbers Wink
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:01 am

LOL, TYPO..gonna*
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:51 pm

hahahaha u guys are beyond funny:P
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:19 pm

hey roy did you ever try to do your hair liek bill's?
i did my nails like his it turn out almost exactly the same Razz
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:20 pm

* TYPING CORRECTION ... TUNRED AND LIKE
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:06 pm

well... yea dayana kaulitz thx for this question
my hair is black like bill's..
at home i bring with me to my room 100 of stuffs to make my hair:P lol
i bring saichoire, mousse, comb, spray, fair...
and the "ghore" it becomes 100% like him
and in the back of my hair i keep them normal i'll post my hair now ! !
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:12 pm

If U Had The Chance.... Img_6111
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:13 pm

but also forgot to post
that now i put white highlights on my hair
but this pic is old! !
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 7:32 pm

k... nice Very Happy I wanna see with highlights too! and i wanna make my eyes like bill that would be cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 8:13 pm

If U Had The Chance.... P1000212
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If U Had The Chance....   If U Had The Chance.... Empty

Back to top Go down

If U Had The Chance....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Off-Topic :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: