Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot) Empty
PostSubject: Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)   Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot) EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:46 pm

A little drop just fell on the bench next to me, one little raindrop, as if it wants to tell me "hi". And almost, foolishly, I ask it how its doing... My gaze goes up to the sky above me, to the clouds hanging so low I can almost scoop them in my hands, and hold them. As I look I notice more than one drop falling, its raining, and I'm sitting on a bench, grinning like a fool, wanting to greet the clouds, the pigeons, the trees, heck I might even try saying hi to a few people even though I know the trees have more to say than the french...

My poor little Bill, you didnt get much sleep before going to work today, did you? You will need Natalie, and makeup and coffee close today... but I wouldnt want to trade all the hours of all the nights for the hours we spent last night. We have done many wonderful things together, but last night surely has to end up in a top three, if I were to ever make one. Possibly even first place, the way I still look at it now. Right before the wedding... no, that isnt very fair on you, is it, after all the effort you made on that one? I cant let one simple walk cloud that or you'll divorce me for sure. But still once again, you made sure it was all there. Or just not there, but ah, I'm rambling, lack of sleep seems to get to me too...

For starters, you looked fabulous... for once you were wearing make up (forgot to take it off, but every now and again I like it too), button up black cashmere coat that fitted you perfectly, jeans and simple shoes. And your wedding ring... that alone was perfection. I felt so proud walking through the city with you even if no one was there to see it, no one but a late night worker, no one but the stray cat we passed, no one but the street lights and the occasional raindrop to see us. Maybe thats why I loved it so much... Fangirl bedtime was long gone by the time we set out to go on our walk. To show you "my Paris" as you called it, not that different from everyone else's is it? I felt like a guide taking you back into my past, back to the happiest moments that can be found in there. Thanks to downloads and youtube I was able to show you the full picture, music and all, explain why "my Paris" means so much to me. And its our Paris now... it has to be after sharing all that, after sitting on the steps listening to my cellphone play La vie en Rose over a sleeping city, quietly, just for us, our little secret. Holding eachother or just holding hands, talking or saying nothing at all. Walking past the lit up Eifel tower or the Louvre, dancing to my cellphone. Well me trying to dance and you bravely resisting... My head on your shoulder at a bench on the bank of the Seine at 4 in the morning, just sitting there because right then and there, we had nothing better to do...

Then to Antoine, my favorite baker, for freshly baked croissants, and coffee in thin paper cups, boiling hot so we burned our fingers just trying to hold it, finding out the difference between french and german pigeons and watching the city come out of its sleep, watch traffic pick up and people go by but not feeling part of it because we were still in our little bubble, the night just went on for just us. I would have been happy just stopping time last night, now that you finally understand, and have seen, what binds me to this city. Except now, I was there with you...

Thank you Bill, for being in this life of mine...
Back to top Go down
http://www.noneofyourbusiness.com
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)   Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot) EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:39 pm

"because right then and there, we had nothing better to do..." << I adooooreeee that line for some reason. And I adore this! It's something believable, that might actually happen. I like it! ^^

If you don't mind me asking, did you have some sort of experience with Bill that might have inspired this, or is it just wishful thinking like most of us write? Razz <3
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Sternchen
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Sternchen

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)   Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:47 pm

No its not just wishful thinking but if you dont mind I will leave the truth somewhere...in the middle. Not say it explicitly. I know Bill better than most fans, lets leave it at that shall we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.noneofyourbusiness.com
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)   Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh, okay! (:

Sorry if I seem like an annoying kid. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)   Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is Beautiful (Bill Kaulitz oneshot)
Page 1 of 1