Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Lets kiss and make up (B.K.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazyChick
Thinks TH Are From Japan
CrazyChick

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Lets kiss and make up (B.K.) Empty
PostSubject: Lets kiss and make up (B.K.)   Lets kiss and make up (B.K.) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Rain is streaming outside, scattering over the window pane, it dies and is born in endless cycles. We had the worst of our shouting match, and are now lying quietly beside eachother on the kingsized matress, not talking, not acknowledging eachother either. I look aside to see and notice grief, and regret etched in every line of your face. It makes me feel sorry for you, but the shadowy figures also make me something else, and I roll on my side, propping myself up on my right elbow, mimicking you. You immediately look at me, trying to read my face, looking worried.

"I think its time to apologize"

My words are followed by stuttering on your part as you seek which word to use first. I place my fingers on your lips and you go silent again, then I move my hand to the back of your neck and pull you closer. Willingly you lean into me, our lips meet and the hardness of the piercing contrasts with the soft pressure of your full lips. Your kisses are a little hesitant, as if you dont know its ok yet, afraid to make a false move...
I let my hand travel down over your shoulder, let it trace your collarbone before letting it drop on the t shirt you are wearing. Still kissing I make circle movements on your chest, I feel your right hand on my waist, rubbing there gently and I let my fingers rest on your right nipple. Your breath catches less than a second, and then I slowly, lightly start to stroke your nipple. I feel it harden to my touch as I play around with it, rolling it between my fingers gently and rubbing. Your hand on my waist pushes a little harder and creeps upward too. Our kiss finally deepens and I feel your tongue slide into my mouth, feel how you lean over me, feel how you want me and want to show me how you feel. Your body pushes mine down on the bed while your tongue still explores my mouth, a melting feeling that I never got used to and that renders me incapable of coherent thought. Lying half on top of me you stroke the sensitive skin of my belly right above the rim of my jeans, and I just put my arms around your neck in an attempt to keep you from breaking our kiss. Your hand creeps upwards until they start to softly stroke my breast, and I moan into your mouth shivering. Your fingers play with my nipple and it grows hard, my whole sensitive breast reacts to you squeezing and playing, and breathlessly I break the kiss, panting, eyes closed, with sensations too intense to bear them. Your dark brown eyes stare into mine but I lose focus as your thigh comes to rest inbetween my legs. Its a promise of what is to come, I know that, and my fingers entangle themselves in your blond hair as I pull you on top of me again...

OK lemme know if I should continue writing I dont think this is any good, any critiques will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CrazyChick
Thinks TH Are From Japan
CrazyChick

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Lets kiss and make up (B.K.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets kiss and make up (B.K.)   Lets kiss and make up (B.K.) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

hey what happened to my other story???? Suspect
Back to top Go down

Lets kiss and make up (B.K.)
Page 1 of 1