Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !

Go down 
+7
Diana Kaulitz
dAnA
Dayana Kaulitz
Roy
Freiheit20
Melissa
ralph_94
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:36 pm

omg u cracked me up, ana bitsallah fikeh mich ma3ik Razz

Last edited by miss kaulitz on Sat May 17, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:48 pm

what am i a bascketball ball you could play wiz wtf miss!!!
and no u didn't win yet
i got back up plans mouahahah Twisted Evil i know what you did last summer ...
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:50 pm

what?
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:56 pm

oh you asked for it ..
so..
u want me to tell huh ?? huh ??
r u suuuuuure ? mouahahah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:58 pm

yh im 100% sure, i trust every1 in the forum
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 4:51 am

oh come on where's the 3rd part of ur story Ralph, sry guys can't wait any longer i'm gonna tell u how it went ok!
as Zeina was in Germany, Roy travelled to the USA to spend the summer there, and as he was buyin' a gift for his beloved girl Zeina (ohhh how sweeeet I love you ), he met his dream girl, oh yeh i said HIS DREAM GIRL! u wanna know who's this girl?! it's the actress Micha (sry 4got her last name) from the O.C (a tv prog. on mbc 4: 2day at 4:30/ btw he told me that so the info is true Razz )! ok back to the story>>
Roy cldn't believe his eyes Surprised Shocked Micha, the lovely, beautiful woman in front of his eyes what a gr8 day! as he was very excited and in shock to see her, he freezed for 5 min, he ddn't know what to do, he thought: "shld i go and talk to her? no no i can't! why not i shld at least tell her that i'm a huge fan of her! yeh she wld be happy to know that! i shld have an autograph, maybe a little hug too! oh dear i'm sweatin',..."
Roy came back from his freezin moment as he heard a female voice askin' him: " how do u wanna pay? by credit card or cash?" and he answered :"...euh.. what?.. no.. i have no crush on her just.. euh.. i'm a fan.." then he realized what the girl was rly askin for: "oh sry i was thinkin out loud Embarassed yeh... hehe crash.. i mmmean cccashhh" and he go out as fast as he can from the shop! no not just bcoz of what happened in there but bcoz he saw Micha walkin' out, so he followed her quickly, as he got too close to her, he grabbed her hand and told her: " hey i'm Roy, that's will sound for u kinda creapy but.. hmm i'm rly a huge fan and.. i came from Leb and.. euh.. wld u mind if u'll join me for lunch 2day so i can express my?!.." as Micha is a kind person, she loves her fans and appreciates their love toward her and her job, she accepted right away! "yeh of course" she replied gently!
Roy was in an extrem happiness he cldn't even believe what's happenin'!
so they went to the lunch, talked, laughed,.... as the lunch finished they walked on the beach, oh yeh as what alws happens in a romantic film, they shared a kiss while the yellow sun touched the blue deep wide ocean (Razz) !
oh my goooooooooooooooood! Surprised Shocked affraid no not abt the kiss it's actually 5:50 in the mornin, i havn't sleep yet, yeh rly believe me! sry guys i can't continue the story now, i have to go and Sleep ! bubye gdnight sweetdreams for me!waaaaa333333 Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:52 am

lol okay....
u seriously needed to get some sleep... it was starting to get serious Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:42 am

ok it's gonna be posted sometime today !!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy:D probably around 8:00 o clock !!! the reason it's been taking so long is bcuz we've had so many ideas as to wat should happen and we think we've finally come up with the end product !!!! so be patient i promise it'll be worth it !!!
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:18 am

Dayana Kaulitz wrote:
lol okay....
u seriously needed to get some sleep... it was starting to get serious Razz
Dayana... dont change the subject... u dont know what i did last summer Twisted Evil
and btw, freheit20, i love the story, zeina dumps tom for roy, and roy dumps zeina for misha
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:21 am

hahahaha everyone gets dumped lool XD frace should get some sleep hehehehehe Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:51 am

see MISS !!! i wasn't trying to change the subject !! she rly needed to sleep !! even ralph agrees wiz me wo huh Razz
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:43 am

hhaha!! Grace must be sleepin till 12:00 today...Razz:P and HEYYY u guys ....i'm the Dr phil here....Razz ok , so rae those mixed feelings afraid to show! hmmm..interesting...ok i'm gonna stop talkin now, before i talk toooo much...oh and luv the story....i wonder what'll Zeina do when she founds out Roy dumped her...she'll be like oh no u di2in't! I was supposed to dump u first!!! Razz....then he'll be like Zoun it's just a story....
- oh yeah...right! srry Embarassed let's go watch Titanic!
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:44 am

TITANIC WOO HOO !!!!!!! SHOOTERS !!!! XDXD hahahaa
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:46 am

omg i hate titanic No
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:47 am

U HATE EVERYTHING WHICH IS RELATED TO ROMANCE hahahah XDXD I ADORE titanic !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:50 am

yh well romance is disgusting...
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:25 pm

no it's not i loved titanic i cried at the end !!
anyone a fan of the phantom of the opera i watched it like 8 times !! i love it i know all the songs by heart aaaaaand can sing them Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Wat Da Hell Grace Razz
Eza Shi I Shld Dump Roy For Tom Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 1:48 pm

Am Kiddin Eh?Razz
It's Just A Fan Fic Razz
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:39 pm

lol u guys have INTERESTING converstions!! lol
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:00 pm

omg i love phantom of the opera <3 !!
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:24 pm

Haha Razz
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 3:26 pm

hehe:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !   Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two ! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel In Love <3 Part Two !
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5