Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD

Go down 
+7
Roy
Verseau
Freiheit20
Sora Kaulitz
Dayana Kaulitz
miss kaulitz
ralph_94
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:33 pm

LOL it would look like a "saw" scene mouahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:36 pm

hahahahah "mommy... why is there blood everywhere" XDXD loool " why is that lasy laughing like a witch" XDXD
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:51 pm

HI =D
lol, i met who in what bathroom? O.O
kinda lost here =P
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:53 pm

ralph made a little mistake... he meant dayana... u shld read this to understand what happened between them:
miss kaulitz wrote:
ok i'll explain the story:

i was alone in my room watching tv, it was The ring, so in the middle of the movie, the tv became blank, and then the electricity went off.. the room was so dark, and i was so scared, my parents were out... i was about to cry... then the phone rang.... i was about to pee in my pants, i answered, i heard: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, and i was like: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH affraid , so dayana said:
- y r u screaming?
- i thought u were gonna kill me..., y r u screaming?
- u'll never gonna guess what happened..
- what?
- ok i was in city mall, so i had to go to the bathroom so i went to the ladies room, and there i found a cute guy that was washing his hands, so he was like: what r u doing here? so i said: what are You doing here, it's the ladies room, so he got red... then i noticed that his zipper was still open, so i told him, omg ur zipper is open, wait i'll help u out...
(ok i cant tell u what she said in this part i'll just write what i answered)
-u did what???
- uhuh, uhuh, and then?
-noooooooooo? rly?
-uff.. for how long?
-ewwwwww, u had to tell me that?
THE END, i hope everything is cleared out.
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:57 pm

hahahaha inno 2eh sry sora hahahah Xd :[ hahahaha yes plz read miss kaulitz's random bathroom story (btw wat's ur name miss kaulitz Razz)
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Ghida Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:00 pm

ha2ha2ha2 lool XD i'm ralph (duh !) lool spank u ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:29 am

hey hey what's happenin' here: Suspect Ralph Vs. Melissa+dayana+Ghida,
well this remind me hmmm of that movie(starrin' the singer Ashanti) abt a guy who was cheatin' on 3 girls at the same time, then a girl came & told them the truth so they made a deal to take revenge of him.... what was it? think think.. oh yeh i guess it was "Bill must Die" smthn like that, i don't remember well the title! Ralph u're in a big trouble!!!u're so grounded go and read a book! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Verseau
TH Are My Ecstasy
Verseau

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:53 pm

wow y'all are psycho!

it's john tucker must die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bunnybloodsucker666
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:43 pm

heey wtf? it's dayana+melissa, dont include me,
we have nothing in commun, and he is sooo not my type, too bad for him Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:00 pm

inno shou ya3ne inno bisorle koun ma3ik Razz:P he2he2he2he2 eyah it's john tucker must die i kinda like that movie hahaha XD yalla 3al dariss Razz:P hehehe
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:01 pm

btw grace i'm not that kind of guy hahaha oo u reminded me of "defintely, maybe" XD
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:03 pm

eh akid ralph bi so7olak binit mitleh Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:06 pm

O_O this IS turning into john tucker must die XD
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:00 pm

oh definitely maybe
the movie that the girls enjoy
and u enjoyed it RazzVery Happy
haha
got you ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:06 pm

yes and ur lame.. XD yes i enjoyed it !!! 2illak ma3e Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:14 pm

ok...
lol
yu like girl movies Razz
lol but with boys u watch them Razz (no offense ) i was with you:P
bt these kind of movies u watch them with girls not with ur cousin! ! Razz
lol kdn eh ?Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:22 pm

i happen to love my couzine cuz we do everything and say everything to each other and open up all the time and we are random with each other !!! XDXD loool yes u were with me and roula cried at the endd. now i miss her XD
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:24 pm

el film mano hal2ad bi 2assir Razz
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:55 pm

Verseau wrote:
wow y'all are psycho!

it's john tucker must die.

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeh i remember now!! Razz hehe 10x Troy!!! Very Happy

ok Ralph yeh yeh u're not that kind of boys gd! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
heyyyyyyyyyyy Roy!!!

u 2 stop teasin' each other mish ma32oul sar 3ana:
Roy Vs. Ralph from the boys and Dayana Vs. Ghida from the girls!!
w yalla 3el2it!!! niyel l joumhourrrrrrr!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:38 pm

hahahaha ok roy ppl find our fights amusing XD btw STOP SWEARING AT ME IN GERMAn !!!!! SadSad u MEAN !! XD ur morphing into raphael lol ! (grace is like we get it ralph shutup ! XD) hahahaha 7alit el 2adiye el libneniye mish 3am ni2der n7il mishklitna ... sooo XD
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:25 pm

well grace it's not my fault we fight it's ghida's she always starts it!!!
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:11 pm

no no guys keep on wiz ur fights, i'm enjoyin' readin' them Razz (but keep fightin' here, don't spread it to smwr else! for ur safety!)
(P.S: i corrected the title, hope u don't mind! Razz )
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:45 pm

ehemmm.....HELLOOOOOOOO!! and thank u for the applause....hehe Razz what was the topic about again! oh yeah Dayana and Ralph....so it was a phone talk ehh? hmmm ana bshik! i think Ghida had a spy cam over the bathrooms bi el city mall Suspect ...nice theory! Razz...U GUYS HAVE LOCKERS! niyelkon i have to carry my 10 Kg bag to school every damn day...ok so ana brou7 bil autocar but stillll!
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:02 pm

oooooooook
that is kinda weird
kinda XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD   TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TOPIC FOR miss kaulitz where she discussess how me and Dayana met in the bathroom amongst other things XD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next