Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?

Go down 
+2
Diana Kaulitz
Freiheit20
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? Empty
PostSubject: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:08 am

After the vocal cord surgery
Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?

bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? Smokes10

His serious vocal cord surgery isn’t even two months back, but it seems as if “Tokio Hotel’s” singer Bill Kaulitz [18] didn’t learn from that shock. Now he was caught with a cigarette back in his mouth! Is the singer smoking his voice away?

At the Comet Awards, the Magdeburgers won 4 prizes, and celebrated till the early hours of the morning. Drinking and smoking too…

BILD am SONNTAG asked Bill yesterday afternoon if he knows that smoking can endanger his music career.

Bill Kaulitz answers: “The healing of the wounds on the vocal cords is completely over, but I still smoke very little. I totally take care of my voice, but after the whole stressful weeks, I just really wanted to let myself go and relax on that awesome evening.”

An attitude that medics see as risky and irresponsible. Professor Ralph Mösges, doctor of the ENT at the Uni-Clinic Cologne tells BamS: “After an operation, the vocal cords still react sensitive to the smallest irritations. Especially when a vocal cord cyst was taken away like by Bill. Even the littlest amount of toxins like nicotine can do a lot of damage during the recovery phase.”

source: bild.de
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:30 pm

BILL STOP SMOKING! Sad That does it, I swear to god when I see him, I will totally convince him to stop! An angel does NOT need smoking, it needs an angely health like BILL I love you HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW THAT! No
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:51 pm

i agree diana && apart from damage to the vocal cords smoking can cause heart disease and can lead to lung cancer !! SadSad
Back to top Go down
Verseau
TH Are My Ecstasy
Verseau

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:28 am

NOOOOO!!

why is Bill smoking?!?!?!?!

he should stop, but if he wants to, i'd rather him do marijuana. cigarettes are gross.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bunnybloodsucker666
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:52 pm

NO BOTH ARE WORSE THAN EACHOTHER Razz And he's against drugs.. And NO! Because I don't want him to be a drug addict, he's an angel.. Ahh <3
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:08 pm

oufff,
thats really irresponsible. i mean, he just got out of the surgery and hes smoking again...
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:09 pm

tom, georg, and gustav along with family members should stage an intervention for him bcuz his fans don't want his precious voice to go away :[
Back to top Go down
hayabb777
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:46 pm

i really dont believe that he smokes "a bit" :O he smokes a lot
at the after party, i saw him with like 5 cigarettes at different times!!
he should really stop
he is ruining himself!!!!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:17 am

well, well well somebody's gonna have a long talk 2day, well yeh as his family and friends r not interferin' in this, so i'm gonna have a conv. with this young boy!
Young boy stop smokin'! don't u know bla bla bla bla...! don't u dare not payin' attention to my talk! i'll use the pan, Soraaaa handle me the pan plz. Tom's bro gonna taste it 2day, he wanna support his bro wiz that! lol!

Well i'm against smokin' in any way! after havin' a surgery or without havin' one! It's not healthy at all and we all know that! so for God sake BILL, STOP SMOKING!!!!!!!!! Mad gosh, ok i'm calm now Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Verseau
TH Are My Ecstasy
Verseau

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? EmptyFri May 30, 2008 3:56 pm

haha

i aggree! bill should really stop smoking
it's really irrisponsible,
and usually you don't just smok a little...

he should stop its gross and bad for you!

IT COULD KILL HIM!!! D':
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bunnybloodsucker666
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?   bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken? Empty

Back to top Go down

bild.de: Is Tokio Bill smoking his voice broken?
Page 1 of 1