Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aya.B kaulitz
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Aya.B kaulitz

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) Empty
PostSubject: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:29 pm

Once Upon a Tokio Hotel time ... the teen band wanted to go on a new country for a SECRET VACTAION they sat in the tour bus descusing where they shld go .. :

Bill : mmm.. i rly wanna go somewhere new some where we have forgotten to think abt somewhere rlyyy simple ... gustav: how abt usa :-D tom nd bill : weve already bil there u idiot :-P georg : how abt ...emm.. tom : LEBANON :-D bill : thats not a bad idea :-) ive always wanted to go there :-D tom : okii aslong as there are hot girls ;-) i heard there are lots there :-O georg : LETS DO IT .. after 2 days they have already got the visa nd are ready to travel... they went in descize nd when they entered NO BODY recognized them ...the band went to a fancy 5 star hotel nd they have given bill a specail room in the oldest school " Makaseed (bayt el atfal) " the room was next to the gymnasium bill was soo inspired by the movements so he snuk in ( the coach was not there ) there was a beautiful , cute girl doing her amazing beam routine she was the best gymnasts between all arabs bill was AMAZED by everything from that moment he fell in love... as he watched her bills intersting looks nd hotness atracted the girl so while she was doing the desmount ( double back ) she fell nd bumbed her head into the wall then fainted so bill imidietly lifted her up with his sooftt stronggg hands nd went imidiatly to the closest hospital ...after the doctor checked her nd she woke up she found bills angel face looking at her so she said : " thank u i rly dont knw how to thank u " with a small grin on her face .. bill smiled nd said with his soft angelic voice : no problem :-) nd winked the girl the girl laughed for a sec nd then it was silent she said : it was nice meeting u bill am rly a big fan :-) bill said : its a gr8 plesure meeting u rly nd btw ur a gr8 gymnast :-D she said : i must go now nd again thanks for everything :-) bill said : NO NO NO !! am taking u home u shldnt rly be teird right now :-) as she walked with him out of the hospital into his fancy car the girl felt soo lucky bill asked: whts ur name ?? :-) the girl anwsered: my name is lynna :-) bill anwsered: its a beuatiful name for such a beautiful young lady , nd where do u live sweety ? :-) lynn anwsered well .. i live in this small apartment next to down town as bill drove the girl was staring at him seilantly
Back to top Go down
Aya.B kaulitz
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Aya.B kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:42 pm

part 2 :

when bill arived to the place as the girl said : gd bye nd thanks rly she gave him a sweet hug nd a sweet kiss on the cheek .. bill felt shy ..as the girl went out of the care...BOOM BOOM POOFFF BAMMM BAMM BOOM BOOM ( rsas) the war has strted bill grabbed the girl back to the car nd drove to the hotel ..nd when they arived the war was still on.. everyone was scared ... nd as the girl entered the hotel room everyone was amaized by her beautyy nd as the days passed on nd bill insisted she stays...the war was still on .. everyone injoyed her stay .. then they decided to run away to germany with lynn .. lynn cldnt say no for she became soo in love with bill she cldnt stand a second without him nd she wanted to be in paece with him .... as they entered the jet they all felt safe.. in the jet .. the band made a little dance party to pass the time nd suddenly a slow song went on lynn nd bill started dancing nd as their faces started to get closer nd closer to each other they were abt to kiss... tom nd the rest of the band were soo teird nd proud from bill but before there lips touched the jet was abt to land so they had to stay in their seat with their seat belts...bill was happyy alott for he made sure the girl he loves , loves him ... nd when they arived to germany lynn helped bill nd tom's mom with house work .. symone loved lynn for she always wanted a beautiful smart nice daughter .. then bill insisted to marry her .. as they were in a big family dinner symone, tom nd bill took lynn alone to the corner bill took a small red jewlry box out of his pocket nd stood on his knees nd said : lynn .. ur the love of my life wld u marry me ?? lynn was surprised nd was soo happy so she yelled : ur the love of my life eitherr .. yes I DO !! nd as teh days passed all the fanns were invited to the wedding .. lynn's parents weere dead so she had no one to come to the wedding ...the wedding was amazing .. nd as year pastt...nd bills life was better nd better ... nd they grew up together...nd got 4 beuatifl little daughters ... mariane , diana , dana nd aya ..mariane became a famouse actor nd married georg .. diana became a top model nd married tom .. dana became a rock star nd married gustav the cute cuddle teady bear .. well as for aya ... she was a gymnast just like her mother lynn .. she was the youngest between the girls nd did not finish college yet ... bill insisted that she stays with him .. he ddnt want his youngest daughter to live far away with some guy .. he insited she stays until he finds a gd husband for her ... nd they all lived happily ever after ( el osa bey5a bas eno :-P i hope u liked it :-D ) --> this story is not real
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:15 pm

hahaha i love the story! small and cute!! haha i married georg after i became an actress!!! haha so cool!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aya.B kaulitz
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Aya.B kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:09 pm

haha :-P yepp :-P well none of us married bill nd lynn is a random name so u guys married the rest of the band am still 8anoujit billyyy ;-P (A)
Back to top Go down
Aya.B kaulitz
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Aya.B kaulitz

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 pm

nd ofcurse an actress ( BETTER THAN ANGELINA JOLIE ) ;-) :-P
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Haha I am working on a story but I couldn't find an end it's too long.. INSHALLAH if I FINISHED it I will post it here, bas that's if i FINISHED it xD
Anyway, short but good story^^ luv it! and I am not surprised that there was a WAR xD in my story I escaped from war to germany and there I stayed with a friend and met TH and became an actress and a singer & bla bla bla & Bill loved me we had an acciddent I gave him my kidney and all the other romantic things x)
haha K I talk a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 pm

ugh
typical kidney Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)   Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON) Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy marries nd gets children xD ( IN LEBANON)
Page 1 of 1