Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Interview - TU Chile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Interview - TU Chile Empty
PostSubject: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:40 am

Interview - TU Chile

Thanks to ListingMoncada, nicoletagenoveva and bertrann92 for the images and the translation of this interview. This is Tokio Hotel appearing in a magazine from Chile! It’s 5 whole pages of various information. Bertrann translated the interview for us! p.s. Chances are, this is not a new interview but rather a compilation of responses from other sources, but during our last few days before we see them again on our TVs, thought you might like something new to read.

Mag: How do you feel knowing that your music is already heard in Latin America?
Tom: Once we dreamed with international fame, but we didn’t think this was going to happen. In our country we were known, but crossing frontiersrs is not surprising, it is weird. For example we have never been to Mexico or Latin America however or songs are listened there. This gives us satisfaction.

Mag: All the fans want to know if you have a girlfriend? How is your ideal girl?
Tom: No I don’t have a girlfriend nor i have an ideal woman. I couldn’t choose how i prefer girls blond, brunette or redhaired, the true is there are alot of pretty girls everywhere.
Bill: I don’t go out with anyone either, but i believe in love at first sight. When you fall in love, you don’t notice what characteristics she should have, but on what you feel.

Mag: in this profession it is easier to conquer(get girls)?
Tom: Of course music helps. In school, musicians always have a lot of success. That is why since I was a little boy I wanted to play the guitar! (laughter), No seriously I never had problems to get girls nor I have needed the helping hand of fame to get closer to someone.
Bill: For me music has helped me, I had my first girlfriend when I started singing. But in this career there is a little bit of time for a formal relationship

Mag:Lets see boys, Your favorite singer or actor is?
Tom: I die for Jessica Alba she is my favorite
Bill: Nena marked my life, the German singer; Through TV I watched one of her concerts and it encouraged me. I was very little, just after that I began to write my first songs, I had the idea that someday I could be in a stage.

Mag: Be sincere, Have you ever tried to get the same girl?
Tom: I had a girlfriend and when we broke up I tried to convince her to give my brother his first kiss. I wanted him to have that experience because up to that moment Bill had not had a girlfriend. It was a love gesture towards him.

Mag: what do you want to transmit with your look?
Tom: We never tried to create a false image. It is part of our personality, this is who we are and this is how we feel. If you see our pictures before forming this group, the true is there is not big change

Mag: If you had a girlfriend would get a tattoo with her name?
Tom: Yes if it is about a “walking” (I dun get the joke), No I don’t think it is worth it (laugh); but if it was something serious …..Neither! No, I am not a big fan of tattoos.
Bill: I love tattoos! and if I was in love for real, then why not? I think I would do it.

Mag: What do you feel when your fans go crazy for you ?
Bill: We are proud of having followers that support us and are always up to date with our concerts, they sing our songs, fill us with energy and motivate us to keep going.

Mag: Tell the truth, are you loyal?
Tom: When you are in love it is fundamental to be loyal and receive the same treatment back.
Bill: For me loyalty is very important. Plus, if I am in love I don’t feel like accepting other “offers”. With me you don’t have to worry about not being loyal, I believe a lot in loyalty and I practice it, but in the last couple of years I haven’t had a girlfriend.

Interview - TU Chile Th_tu110

Interview - TU Chile Th_tu210

Interview - TU Chile Th_tu310

Interview - TU Chile Th_tu410

Interview - TU Chile Th_tu510
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 pm

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE U BILLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT THIS BOYYYY
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 pm

hunny we all do
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 9:07 pm

no i want him the mosttttttt
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:13 pm

7obe sadly no
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:08 pm

.... ok ...i wont say anything
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:12 pm

eh gd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview - TU Chile   Interview - TU Chile Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview - TU Chile
Page 1 of 1