Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz Empty
PostSubject: Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz   Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:35 am

Bill Kaulitz, the androgynous singer of German pop band Tokio Hotel, told Berlin's BZ tabloid on Monday that his love life was a big disappointment despite being idolized by teens around the world.

"If I think in the last five years, I haven’t had the opportunity to fall in love," Kaulitz said,who admitted that the last time he had a serious girlfriend was when he was 15."That really is not enough for a boy 20 years old."

Kaulitz, known both for his flamboyant appearance as for his music, said he doubted that he really fell in love at any time in the short term.

"It may never happen to me," said BZ. "I hope I'm wrong, but right now that's a realistic assessment. No dates or opportunity to meet someone normal. "

But he said speculation that he was gay is because of his penchant for big hair and makeup was "almost boring"and what is expected: "I think this quite well for guys like me. Why should I be? "

The lead singer of the teen rock band from Magdeburg also regrets as stardom had changed aspects of their daily lives.

"I have people in charge of everything - which is very cool the first two years," Kaulitz said. "But today I'd like to decide for myself how to fill my fridge."

But only once it was decidedto satisfy their need to buy - at a supermarket in America at 3 am, when the store was completely empty. "That was the first time I realized how much there is to buy," he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz   Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 am

you're wrong babycakes (: <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz   Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:53 pm

=\
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz   Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Interview With Bill Kaulitz
Page 1 of 1