Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10

Go down 
+2
JelenaŦ
Bill's Cutie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 Empty
PostSubject: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Beautiful face, style Cool, good singing, and romantic. That's why KaWanku melted when we meet him.

When did you start music playing?
Tom and I have been playing music for a long time. We started writing songs when we had seven years, and not long after began to act in small venues, private parties, weddings, small parties of the city, and those types of events. (Photo: Bill and Tom with 16 years)

Is there any band or singer who inspires you write songs?
It is difficult to name a band or singer because I listen to many kinds of music. I have never a role model, but I like listening to David Bowie, Placebo, Coldplay and Stereophonics. I would be able to do something musically with my idols, David Bowie and Steven Taylor (lead singer of Aerosmith).

Is it difficult to sing in English and having been born in Germany?
This is the biggest challenge for me and others. It was emotionally a big step doing an album in English because we always did in German music. I always wrote the lyrics in German, singing in German, then this is a big step for me. I am a perfectionist. They often went to study because I wanted our song sounded good, did not want to sound like a German trying to sing in English, wanted to sound like a native.

You have a cool style that people like to talk. Have you ever thought that the style of Adam Lambert is close to yours?
People talked to me about it. I do not know, I'm not sure. I have not seen old pictures of him, hahahahaha!. Do not know your old style, then do not know if he copies the mine or not. Perhaps only likes to wear makeup all the time like I do.

Do you apply your own makeup on you whenever you go to work?
Sometimes I do sometimes get some help. I started wearing makeup and ink hair when I was 10, then I can do it by myself.

Who inspires you only get that hair?
Uhmm ... I do not know from where comes the inspiration. I have no role model or something. This just came out of me, then I do not know. Does not take much time for hair like this, I do hair, every day, with some hairspray in about 15 minutes.

And what about your tattoos? What inspires you?
I have three tattoos. This is my hand writing: Freiheit 89. Freiheit means freedom, and 89 is the year where I was born. I did this tattoo when I was 18, because in Germany, at 18, we are free to do everything. This tattoo on my neck is the logo of Tokio Hotel, and I have a tattoo along the side of my stomach, but I can not tell you the meaning, because it is in German. It is like a personal thing, I can not explain it in English. (Photo: The 4th tattoo Bill whose meaning has been kept secret, Bill Star Search; Schrei Bill, Bill in GQ)

If you were not the lead singer of the band, what would you be?
I never wanted to be anything other than a singer. Can you imagine behind a counter in a bank? No, me neither. And, in fact my gift is just singing and this is my strength. So, there was no other way for me than this!

If there was something you could carry for life, what would you choose? "
I think I would have long hair like I had for the last record. A fairly long hair can be built in various styles. So, I chose a very long hair.

"People would be surprised at what you are?
I'm the type of family. I think the best birthday present I've ever had was born 10 minutes before me.

By the way, what kind of guy are you?
I am very romantic. I really think in true love, a love that you only find once in your life, if you have the possibility. I think many people never find it, so it is very sad. But I'm not a guy who flirts with girls easily. I think there is someone there for me. I still seek.

"You would get a fan?
Why not? I always think that would be great because they live this life with us and really know what we do.

MORE FACTS:
- Bill and Tom, his twin, do not have middle names.
- As a child, Bill fell in love with a German singer called Nena.
- Bill feels a tremendous love for the jackets. He has hundreds in her closet, many are self-design.
- A Bill likes Peppermint tea.
- Bill's mother is an independent tailor.
- One of the favorite TV series of the Account is a break in the prison.
- Bill and Tom are vegetarians!

Tokio Hotel rocked the night!

Tokio Hotel won by the thousands of fans from Asia to Australia came together in Kuala Lumpur, and lost their voices after screaming hysterically.

Saturday evening, May 1, hundreds of fans of Tokio Hotel from several countries together in Central Park Avenue, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. No one would expect to see the magnificent four German boys on stage. Even before noon, before the concert, they had time to meet with Bill Kaulitz and friends at a signing session, but they still faithfully waiting for hours for the appearance of Tokio Hotel.

Occupied shouts
Starting at 4 pm, fans were already waiting to enter the place that was behind a Utama Shopping Center, while the emergence of Tokio Hotel was at 9 pm and doors were not open until 6 later. In the midst of waiting in the queue, it started to rain, but this did not make anyone give up the tail. All they did was pick up their umbrellas and waiting, shouting the names of the members of Tokio Hotel. What was funny was when people in front started to scream, fans also began yelling back without even knowing that going forward. What compact!

Fun
After two local bands were playing, Pop Shuvit and Bunkface, fans immediately got excited again with shouts of band names. During the 15 minutes that the team Tokio Hotel checking their instruments, all that was heard was "Ich liebe dich Tokio Hotel!," Tokio Hotel, we love you! "," Bill Kaulitz, I love you! ". And Finally, exactly at 9:15 pm, suddenly Tom, Georg and Gustav appeared on the stage, followed by Bill that was directly for the first song of Humanoid, Noise. This was a win-win deal for Tokio Hotel play your songs the most reliable. After the third song, Bill finally greeted the crowd. "Thanks for coming! Make noise with us! "This is what Bill said in his all black attire.

Love causes hysteria
All times Tokio Hotel entering and exiting the stage, Bill and Tom liked to cause hysterical fans. They often went to the edge of the stage as close as possible to the fans. Not only is attractive, Bill is also quite attentive. Automatic After singing, he released his bottle of water to the public, who still jumping and singing along the entire duration of Tokio Hotel on stage. After his tenth track, called Forever Now, Bill and friends ended the show saying "Thank you!". The audience kept yelling "We want more!" again and again. Their cries were to be effective. Not long after this, Tokio Hotel returned to the stage to sing Monsoon. "See you next time!" Bill said when the show ended. But fans were not sad yet, after this showcase, there was a meet & greet session for some lucky fans. Want to learn how? Follow the story of KaWanku and other fans who met with Tokio Hotel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
JelenaŦ
Bill's Favourite Fan
JelenaŦ

Female
Number of posts : 6371
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:14 pm

what about his star tattoo??
He didn't say anything about it...:/
aww....I believe Bill is romantic... <33
Ahh...I wonder who will be that lucky girl who will steal Bill's heart?! <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JelenaKaulitz
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:34 am

I know who will be that lucky girl :3
-Nice & Romantic interview
as always I dont like be romantic Bill dude you should be funny Let's everthing not just love just try to notice that girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:16 am

who will it be hilal??
Sad bill'i çoktir b7ebiyorum Sad
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:10 am

Khm Dont ask to me you know
ofc ente , her isim jojo Very Happy
anade Tom'u Sad
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:49 am

hey i dont know! -.-
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:58 am

Y-O-U !
Who is Bill's soulmate :B
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Sad(( hope so
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:11 pm

dont hope , believe Wink
You're not like others you just want his love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:25 pm

tamam canm... ama :/ bilmiyorumm.,,,
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Billmelisin Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm

hahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm

awwi i love his tattooes ^^
and his romantic soul *-*
i also believe in true love, so i get it Very Happy

btw Jojo, you wrote -> Bill feels a tremendous love for the jackets. He has hundreds in her closet, many are self-design.
' HER closet '
Razz

<33

Last edited by LelylovesBill on Thu May 20, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:21 pm

speechless <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

i didnt write that, it was actually translated and i didnt look through it all..
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm

oh, okay, sorry =P
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:44 am

In HER closet!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 4:19 pm

hehe yea spanish translating can be gay at times Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 7:05 pm

haha i see Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10   Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Kaulitz: I Believe in True Love! - Interview Kawanku Indonesia - 19.05.10
Page 1 of 1