Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill Kaulitz Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Bill Kaulitz Interview Empty
PostSubject: Bill Kaulitz Interview   Bill Kaulitz Interview EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:36 pm

The 20 year old guy looks like a rockstar and acts like one too. But he is also a mystery. Does he like men or women? is he anorexic or not?
We talk with him without any obstacles about that…

Berlin, this week the animated film "Arthur und die Minimoys 2" debuted in theaters. Once again Bill Kaulitz causing hysteria with his appearance. With high heels and gray enamel shows extravagant as ever and the fans, particularly women, show excitement by usually crying.

We want to know which is the point of the phenomenon Bill Kaulitz. The editor of BRAVO representative Alex Gernandt knows Bill for about 10 years.

Alex Gernandt: "Bill Kaulitz is likely to grow as one of the biggestteen idols of our time, indeed throughout the world due to his particularstyle, also because of his talent and also because of the staging as" the bird of paradise. "

Rumors come with Bill since he appeared in public. The most persistent: It is said that Bill is gay.

Bill in an old interview: "No, I'm not. I suggest not looking at many websites, each day there is something new, every day something different."

Permanent Rumor number two: Bill is anorexic. In fact he actually appears very thin recently, his legs are extremely thin. Bill always said that he liked the chops now only seems to eat salads. To our question, he answered evasively:

Bill: "These are questions you can ask again and again because they certainly are interesting. And if everyone is honest with himself, you know that these are things you want to read and that's why it's something that doesn ot bother me too much. "

Interviewer: "So in other words, you're well, eat well, yet you like curried sausages?"

Bill: "Hahaha! You dont get a definite answer to your question ..."

The interview is canceled at this point. Sometimes not having an answer is already an answer. The promotion started on Bill Kaulitz really early.

Already at age 13 he dreams of being on stage. Sat1 showed "Star Search" where he sang in the round of last 16. As soon as then, one thing is sure: this boy wants to be a star and bein the limelight.

The dream comes true 2 years after.

But fame took its toll.

Bill: "There are certainly days when you're sad and want to go out an dthink you do not want to just look out the window, but want to go out and meet friends or you also want some things do not appear in the newspaper ..."

The reality is different. For now, fans in New York wait in line several blocks to get an autograph from Bill.

The 20-year-old boy loves being the center of attention.

Alex Gernandt: "Bill is definitely a rock star, also likes this role,he is a very cool guy. You could also say he is Lady Gaga in the male part.

Bill is known for his style. Always true to the themes of being eccentric.It often seems like he’d rather buy in the womens section rather than in the men. What seems to be organized and planned often comes from a guilty pleasure.

Bill: "I don’t have a plan or something for this, usually I decide rather spontaneously when I wake up in the morning and go to the barber and tell him how I want it."

Even Karl Lagerfeld is fascinated by Bill's androgynous look and photographed him for the anniversary edition of Vogue.

Other celebrities also admire Bill’s look.

Sylvie van der Vaart: "It's a little strange, but this is his style andthe girls they like it, I think is ok."

Jürgen Vogel (actor): "Well yes, it fits in style! Sadly I cannot wear my hair like his neither is my hair as full as his, but he is very good. "

Alex Gernandt: "He is biased because he is a very special human being.It was also the Michael Jackson case: He had the most hysterical fans who worshiped him, but on the other antis who also said he was a monster, and this Bill is a similar case.

Love. No other pop star in Germany gets so many love letters as Bill. By the way, men and women equally.

But Bill can not find a soul mate. A few weeks ago he was seen with thisblonde (Natalie Franz). Panic among the fans! But do not worry, she is said to be his styalist. He wants a girlfriend so ...

Bill: "When you look at love films and see how people fall in love and you're not in love, you wish that for yourself, of course. And I’ve had that desire for years ... I think it’s time ... "

His heart will also be breached during the afternoon of film's premiere in Berlin. For a human is Bill Kaulitz issurely sad but the phenomenon Bill Kaulitz is not bad - quite the contrary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

Bill Kaulitz Interview
Page 1 of 1