Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10 Empty
PostSubject: Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10   Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:49 pm

* You've had a busy year. What are your plans exactly?
Well, the first thing we do is develop the tour. That requires much preparation, which takes you all your time. So I try not to keep out, haha.

* What is the best thing about being Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel?
It is a privilege. But look, we are just a few guys who really love music. Some kids who love to act. Once you're on stage and you see those fans ... it's just a great feeling. But it is very hard to describe exactly how you feel.

* What is the best gift you've received from fans?
Oh, I have many things. From cards to stuffed animals or very sweet girl's panties. Sometimes they send me demos they've recorded themselves. I think it's really cool.

* Who is your biggest idol?
Oh dear ... Well, I'm a big fan of David Bowie, of course. And Stereophonics. It is also a band I like.

* What is your biggest flaw?
I'm a bit of control maniac. That is my greatest and most obvious feature, but at the same time is also my best trait. So I have two forms.

* When was the last time you put a speeding ticket?
Haha, I like the question. But no, actually I am a good driver. I've never put a speeding ticket or something. I'm one of those people that can run as fast as when he gets on a highway, haha.

* What time would you like to live?
I would go 30 years forward and look around. See if there's things like flying cars and aliens. But I do not mind living in the era of pirates.

* What is your favorite chore?
I am a very organized and orderly. Anyway, I'm not very fond of housework and cleaning. I do not mind cooking but I would not say that I enjoy doing ...

* How much money you spend on your looks?
Hmmm, I do not know the exact amount. All I know is that our stage clothes are very expensive.

* What are your favorite swear words?
I do not like insulting a lot. We sometimes call "Hobbit" to Georg, but rather it is like a pet name more than anything.

* What are you ashamed?
I'm not easily embarrassed. But now I feel that in the past I have been very ugly clothes, haha. But ah well, these things are learned, right?

* What would you do with a million?
Buy lots of gifts for my family and friends, spend a part for me and put the rest in my savings account.

* What is the worst phrase to conquer they told you?
Hmm, when people walk towards me and act like I do not know. "Hey, what's your name?", Haha. Horrible.

* Have you noticed some changes now that the economy has problems?
It goes very well the music industry. There are fewer and fewer releases concerts at the moment ...

* Choose: Fast food or home cooking?
I do not like to cook, you know. At times like as fast food, but when I do I choose vegetarian menus. If you go to McDonald's means you can only eat or glue or a smoothie ...

* What is the object that you like better?
My microphone! I use most of the time but I'm a geek about these things.

* What would you do if you only have one day to live?
Expect to make a last concert with my band. One very special and spectacular. Because, after all, acting is what I enjoy doing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
hi

PostSubject: hi to tokio hotel   Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm

hola i love you so much bill tom georg gustave I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Embarassed i love to COLOMBIA
Back to top Go down
Tokiogir

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10   Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:18 am

Bill is such a darling. I love you bill and tom, gustav, and geore I love you
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10   Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 am

COOL INTERVIEW!!! I LOVE BILL TOM GEORG AND GUSTAV!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR OTHER CONCERTS... Very Happy <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10   Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Kaulitz Interview; Veronica (Magazine TV-NL) -09.01.10
Page 1 of 1