Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Interview with Bill Kaulitz; spielfilm.de

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Interview with Bill Kaulitz; spielfilm.de Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Bill Kaulitz; spielfilm.de   Interview with Bill Kaulitz; spielfilm.de EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 am

There is nothing that can really hurt

That has not been written yet about Bill Kaulitz? Since androgyny, to his alleged homosexuality and anorexia. But if you look at this objectively twenties, you want to know more about the: Who made this man strong enough to bear it all? And how he feels when the doors close after after a concert?

Due to the premiere of "Arthur and the Minimoys 2", in which the leader of Tokio Hotel synchronizes Arthur for the second time, we find Bill Kaulitz at the Ritz Carlton in Berlin.

The young music icon has an impressive Iroquois, nails varnished silver, a purple sweater, tight black pants and a long necklace. As often, extravagant makeup medial increases your personality, but then begins to speak. A talk candidly about the hysteria around him, moments of silence and the thing with love.

spielfilm: Bill, you're a busy young man. Because you've taken time to turn to Arthur?
Bill: I said very quickly if the second part because I have grown after the first half. There are also some parallels between us: Arthur has a great personality in the movie, although it is still very young. And this of course also the hairstyle ...

spielfilm: About: How long you stand before the mirror each day to look like this?
Bill: That is already routine. With the shower and the whole affair, one hour.

spielfilm: You do all the styling for yourself or have help?
Bill: I do everything by myself. I have a big problem for other people closer together. A stylist would be a horror for me. I feel terrible if people want to advise you. What you yourself know is still the best!

spielfilm: You attract attention to your look and your flamboyant androgyny. How did it happen?
Bill: It was an automatic progress. I started very early with this. When he was 11, I dyed my hair black for the first time. I also began to make up my eyes and my nail varnish soon - also went to school with that.

spielfilm: People also recognize you, if you go without your flashy outfit?
Bill: Absolutely. I think people recognize me because of my nose. When I'm at the airport for example, often wear a cap and sweatpants, but I recognized almost always.

spielfilm: Always do stress that you live exactly the life you always wanted. There is also a downside to success?
Bill: Oh, many things do not come to mind. You always have to decide what you poara prevails. To my always positive things. You must not let it come to the point, where the prevailing negative things, but we must try to concentrate on good things. Success is a curse and a blessing together. Could not live without it, but I can not really live with.

spielfilm: That is what bothers most of your famosity and that is what truly miss since then?
Bill: Sometimes I wish I had more time to myself or at least have a personal life. Because I have no personal life. All the things I do are discussed in public. I love to be in error without everyone giving their opinion in this regard. I started very early and therefore I missed a lot of things for granted. On the other hand a lot of things have happened to me, that never happen to other people - so I'm really grateful.

spielfilm: A grab you, if you had the chance?
Bill: Very simple: the normal contact with people, interhuman meetings or just fall in love.

spielfilm: You have not had a girlfriend?
Bill: I have had girlfriends, but only to 15. That's really little to, now I'm 20.

spielfilm: Once you said in an interview: I love being in love but that's probably the last thing that would happen in my life. I understand that and really still true?
Bill: Unfortunately it has not changed. That means: I probra with this - what really hope not. But somehow it is a realistic estimate. If I look at my life the past 5 years, then there is no chance for me to fall in love. No appointments and also you know anyone nbo normally, just do not go interhuman meetings. Sometimes you find some people provided, but you know for reasons of race. As such, I do not know, who goes into issues such great love.

spielfilm: There's imagination, however, as would she?
Bill: No, I really have no imagination. There is a certain person, I think, and also could not link to a person with a hair color. In this case, I really still believe in love at first sight. So I will know immediately if she stands in front of me.

spielfilm: How about the fact that boys also find you attractive?
Bill: I think that is totally right - why not?

spielfilm: And you think that some people say, you're gay?
Bill: That's a matter, you are almost em bored. Of course I can understand, because we believe in social forms, that this question is almost obvious.

spielfilm: You are very thin, so some people think they have an eating disorder. What is your explanation for your petite figure?
Bill: Fortunately I've never worried about what I eat. I have no complications with regard to food. I do not like Gentiles restaurants, I prefer simple dishes like pasta or pizza.

spielfilm: As you drive to the other statements, which are brought by the gossip factory working overtime?
Bill: First mansard roof, I read these stories as little as possible and not buy magazines. Most of the time someone tells you and you face it. But now there is nothing that can really hurt me or bother me seriously. Nor is there anything that comes to mind me, I could write to start a debate, if an editor. Only things that come from my family, my friends Tom and can cause such a thing.

spielfilm: What part occupies your family and especially your twin brother Tom?
Bill: They are the most important people in my life. But Tom would not be able to survive one day. If we're not together one day - which rarely happens - then we talked on the phone very often. Mainly I'm Tom and I'm Tom. We are never complete unless we're on the road alone. I also have a very good relationship with my parents and we are in close contact. My family is my only private retreat that I have. And the time I spend with them, is the only time that I can really unwind.

spielfilm: Where do you live now?
Bill: Tom and I live in Hamburg. We no longer live at home since I was 15. In reality it makes no difference, in that city alive. It is important only that the house or apartment is beautiful and has a property around. Because ultimately I can not go beyond the valley. But he could never leave Germany!

spielfilm: Almost everywhere in the world, the girls scream like crazy when they see you. How can you stand that?
Bill: Not at all. At concerts, we always have monitoring in the ears, which lowers the volume a bit. So often you hear not the intensity of the screams on stage. But if I'm on the red carpet, and people start screaming, I could be strong enough for me. It's a great feeling to know that fans are too congested bnuestras galas and create a great atmosphere.

spielfilm: What inspires pop artist? Who are your idols?
Bill: There are many people., Which I find really good. I like David Bowie and - the other kids, too - Aerosmith. Steven Tyler by example would be someone with whom I really want to be on stage once or write a song.

spielfilm: How do you rest?
Bill: You have often time to decay. After a show in front of 15,000 people, you sit in the backstage area and suddenly everything is quiet. From one to another second and then no one is alone in this hotel room. So you should try to surround yourself with people, so you're not alone.

spielfilm: With your band Tokio Hotel tour the half of the world again soon, and just get the Europe Music Award for Best Band. You could imagine ever starting a solo project?
Bill: I could never imagine being a solo artist and do everything alone without Tokio Hotel. However, there will probably a few times, where not every year we release a record. Then I could maybe record a duet with another band at halftime. And that would be all alone solo projects.

spielfilm: And what about a trip to acting?
Bill: The singers must sing and actors should act. That's why I have not taken steps in that direction yet. But tempting if you have the possibility to do so. So if the paper is correct, would say yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com

Interview with Bill Kaulitz; spielfilm.de
Page 1 of 1