Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion   Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion 719266252Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion 258663469Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion Af77b0c5c4e7t
A day at 16:00 h a phone rang in the office of Bravo. They were the managers of Tokio Hotel.

Bravo: Hello! We have been busy calculating something - if only to imagine that the guys from TH are approximately 10 interviews per month, then from September 2005 they have been tortured, some 500 times! Terrible! They must answer the same questions many times. Anyway this week interviewing we were able to surprise them. And only one thing we told them - told them about the gift that the Russian fans have prepared for them. Read more in the interview.

Naturally, they called on purpose - we had tried to arrange an interview with the boys from TH for several days already. But the kids were terribly busy - they were recording the new video clip. Finally, they found some time for us and came over the phone - incredibly, all four. Although Bill was the only one who did most of the time as usual.

Bravo:
Hello! First of all, congratulations! your album has achieved gold in Russia. "Are you satisfied with the work you have done?

Bill:
We just learned about it. We are overwhelmed with joy because we put so much energy, nerves, our own emotions, and love in the registry - in general this is a wonderful feeling when your work evokes positive responses from his listeners.

Bravo: face any difficulty while recording the album?

Bill: Like any creative process, recording a new album is always hard. First we want to thank many people who supported us during all that time when we did the recordings. We received many friendly messages that helped us to be okay. Our friends, relatives, coworkers - all of them affected us one way or another. The album was lyrical, I think.

Bravo: How do you perceive the music in your hand during the four-year career?

Bill: We were "newcomers". It seemed that it was easy to put the world upside down. One has only to do a little effort. Although even today we think the same. From the beginning, we set many goals we wanted to achieve. Some of them have yet to be achieved. As for the changes they care about, we leave Europe. We start with something small, and today we played in huge halls and stadiums. Tremendous feeling!

Bravo: Do you think you have written your best song or is yet to come?

Tom and Bill: "Ummm ... speaking frankly, we have so many good songs on most of this world ... but we sincerely hope that our best song is still to come!

Bravo: Today many rock bands openly discuss politics, peace and war. For example, the last records of 30 Seconds To Mars and My Chemical Romance talk about these things. Have you ever had any desire to write your own expression in a song?

Bill: Good question! I think it's a good idea to open the eyes of people to the world around it with the help of music. The music was created to change people. I like the idea when art and creativity can point someone to action. He'll go out and try to change the world for the better. It is possible that we could write a song like that. It's all very possible.

Bravo: We know you are big fans of the saga of "Twilight," right?

Bill: Oh yes. Simply adore! For example, I saw the first movie several times. And each time revealing something new. Unfortunately, I have not seen "New Moon" yet.

Bravo: But viewable?

Bill: I really hope so. In the nearest future.

Bravo: "Here in the editorial office, asked each one our favorite question, you're a fan of Edward or Jacob? An explosion of laughter could be heard across the phone line.

All together: "Only Edward and Jacob? There are so many cool characters there ... It's so hard to pick one ... Both are very interesting personalities!

Bravo: They say that Bill would be willing to play a vampire.

Bill:
Yes! With pleasure. I like the image of a vampire in itself: the look you have, the way they dress, the mood somber and sad.

Bravo: And what kind of vampire want to be? "Bad or good?

Bill: Well ... If I had a chance, I would probably be a bad vampire!

Bravo: Why bad?

Bill:
It's interesting to play that part. And the evil vampires are just too cool.

Bravo:
A purpose! have to do our mission - we promised to tell you about a gift. The people of the fan page planted one hectare of a forest and named in your honor. What do you think?

Tom: (hesitating). What? "They planted a forest?

Bravo: It's cool, right?

Tom: Wait. A full acre of the woods?!

Bravo: Yes, in a forest of pines!

Bill:
(turning to others). "Guys, what have you heard? Incredible! (a discussion noisy in the background). Tokio Hotel Forest "... (Bill relishes the new name). Unreal! (Das ist fantastisch!) This is an excellent idea! Nobody gave us any time before such gifts! I really like the fact that there are still people who take care of the environment.

Bravo: Are you coming to Russia soon. What would you say to your fans who are waiting for your arrival?
Bill: I really hope to see everyone in our show! It's a great joy for us to play for you. We will come regardless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

Exclusive Interview: Shock and emotion
Page 1 of 1