Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill Needs An Operation =(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel
Thinks TH Are From Japan
rachel

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Bill Needs An Operation =( Empty
PostSubject: Bill Needs An Operation =(   Bill Needs An Operation =( EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:06 pm

Doctors cut the cyst out of his throat
By Mark Pittelkau

Hamburg-Has he endangered his health for his fans?

Singer Bill Kaulitz(1Cool of Germany’s most successful rock band “Tokio Hotel”(DDM) hast to go through a surgery of his larynx!

The doctors diagnosed a cyst on one of his vocal chords, that(the cyst) has to be removed immediately. Without a surgery his voice could be affected so strongly that he would never be able to sing again.

The completely sold out Europe-tour with concerts in Italy, Sweden, Slovenia, Serbia, Finland, Denmark, Norway and a show in Dortmund have to be cancelled.

A HUGE SHOCK FOR MILLIONS OF FANS ACROSS THE WORLD!

„Bill has already been in supervision of doctors in the beginning of last week, because of a laryngitis“, says TH-producer and manager David Jost. “A further examination showed that a slub has developed on one of the vocal chords, which makes it impossible for the laryngitis to heal. The cyst has to be removed in a surgery this week.”

How can such a cyst develop?

“Mostly a slob of the vocal chords, a so called singers’ knot, develops because of an overstraining of the voice”, says Doctor Julia Vent from the University-Hospital Cologne. “If a singer sings too loud or with wrong pressure such a slob can develop. That is encouraged, if the vocal chords are already affected by an infection. A cyst in the larynx is a small bubble filled with liquid. The surgery is made by inserting a pipe through the mouth. With help of a microscope the cyst is cut out with tiny, sharp scissors.”

After the surgery Bill has to go through a several-weeks long rehabilitation, to avoid long-term damage.

Producer David Jost: “We really hope, that the fans understand that Bill’s health has to be in the foreground.”

This is not an uncommon surgery for singers. There have been many, including Davey Havok of AFI, who have undergone this. They've all recovered just fine, as I'm sure Bill will, if this is true... which personally, I think it might be.

This article has shown up on quite a few other German news sites; all, however, are the same information included here, so they are just as untrustworthy for the time being.

We will know more later today, but it is my personal opinion that the tour is over and the North American tour will be cancelled as well. There's a very good chance this is true, current untrustworthy source our not. It has taken him too long to recover thus far. However, like I said, he'll be okay! It's a simple procedure, and if they cancel the concerts he will have lots of time to rest up and get the recovery he needs.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Bill Needs An Operation =(   Bill Needs An Operation =( EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:43 pm

what does CYST mean?!
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Bill Needs An Operation =(   Bill Needs An Operation =( EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:08 pm

I actually have no idea!
But I hope Bill will get better soon! Love u!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Bill Needs An Operation =(   Bill Needs An Operation =( EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:15 pm

awwwwww
7arammmmm billlllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Needs An Operation =(   Bill Needs An Operation =( Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Needs An Operation =(
Page 1 of 1