Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Trace My Past

Go down 
+7
beach_lita
Sora Kaulitz
cofie
SarahKaddoura
R.p
moni TH
Bill's Cutie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Trace My Past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Chapter 5 :

"Umm...well, he's on his way here" Sora hesitated. "WHAT!" I immediately screamed, shocked. "Sorry, thank you for telling me, Sora" I then replied. I hang up the phone and rushed to pack my bags, yes I'm leaving to Germany, TONIGHT! No matter how much I was misbehaving, I still cared. I couldn't live without my daughter, no I couldn't.

It was time, I locked the entrance door behind me saying "I don't know if I'll be back, I hope yes, no...I hope not". After I arrived to the airport, I went to the reception there, I ordered a ticket to Hamburg. "Sorry Mr. Kaulitz, there is fortunately one ticket left, but the flight is 6 hours from now." she excused. Wasn't really happy with what she said, but it's either now or later, and it's better if I go soon, yeah, no flights tomorrow! "Thank you! Oh well I have to wait I guess. Good-bye!" I answered waving a Good-bye.

Damn it! 6 hours! What am I supposed to do in those stupid 6 hours? No one to talk to, no place to go to, nothing at all. There's only my home to go to. I entered back to my bedroom and closed the door. In the bedroom, there was this "Memory Box". Since I had nothing to do, I opened it and started digging in. Luckily, I found pictures of me and Joanna. I went through them all, I was absorbed by the unforgettable memories and times. It was hard for me not to shed a tear, I really miss her. Lying on the floor, I had my head between my knees, wishing for her to come back. However, it was very hard to come true, impossible. No, I won't put back those pictures in the box, I'm taking them with me to guide me through.

When it was time to go back to the airport, I hurried to the car and got my luggage directly in. I was there on time, straight into the plane I went. It was really crowded, especially with very young children. Something caught my attention, a baby crying and his parents trying to make him smile. It reminded me when Anna was young baby, when me and her precious mother tried to make her smile when she cried. I realized that everything I do or see reminds of my only wife Joanna, not Sarah. I guess Sarah isn't worth my love, maybe she needs someone else. Anyway, I thought I'd just relax my mind and have a long nap until I reach Hamburg, until I reach Anna.

Didn't know the flight would be that fast! I finally arrived to the airport of Hamburg, but there was no one there to welcome me. It sort of made me frown, but I knew her soul's with me. I took a taxi to my home here, Tom was there with Sora and Anna. Their eyes were all at me. I walked in with no care about what they thought. I had the right to be here. To be polite, I gently said "Hey all", and went inside to put my luggage in.

Sora seemed to be a nice girl, Tom was completely alarmed because I was present, and Anna had no comment, I felt that she missed me from the inside, but she won't admit it. "I want to know how the hell you knew I was here!" Tom shouted at me. "Calm down, sweety!" Sora said to Tom as she came closer to him. "Do you have anything to do with this situation, Sora?" he asked her seriously. "I...I...I told Bill that you were on your way here with Anna, but he called and I had no other choice...I'm sorry, Tom" she apologized. "Why did you do this?" he questioned, not impressed with Sora's confession. "I'm so sorry, Tom! I really didn't know you would mind your brother." she answered.

I didn't want to watch the whole fight between Tom and Sora. I carried Anna in my arms and took her inside. "So baby girl, how are you?" I asked politely. "I'm really great" she replied with a huge grin. "That's nice to hear, but why? Is it because I'm here again?" I tried to guess. "Not really, dad. I'm really happy because, oh well you'll know by tomorrow" she answered. "No, I need to know! Oh oh oh no...don't tell me you're going to be with...no! You're my daughter!"

If you didn't guess the reason, you'll know in chapter 6 Wink . To be continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:14 pm

hahaahha, 7aram ana wlo Razz
ennou, now we got in a fight ana w tom..thats not fair Razz
JOANNAAAAAAAAA3, chap 6:P haha
Mwwwwwwwwwwa
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

mmm moving out to tom's house?? Razz umm okai i can't guess!! Sad
Great chapter as usual joanna! can't wait for chapter 6 <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 am

Oh god! What a chapter, it was amazing.
I have to know what happens in the next chapter <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Chapter 6 :

...I didn't want to watch the whole fight between Tom and Sora. I carried Anna in my arms and took her inside. "So baby girl, how are you?" I asked politely. "I'm really great" she replied with a huge grin. "That's nice to hear, but why? Is it because I'm here again?" I tried to guess. "Not really, dad. I'm really happy because, oh well, you'll know by tomorrow" she answered. "No, I need to know! Oh oh oh no...don't tell me you're going to be with...no! You're my daughter!" I cried. "I don't believe I am your daughter, besides, Tom was always a better parent, I think I'll be better with him" she smiled. I grabbed her tight in my arms, so tight that she couldn't let go. "I don't want you to leave me" I hopelessly begged. "Well, you ended it this way, that's what you get when you let your heart win" she explained.

I had no reply, she was 100% right. I won't fight her back again, I'll just be an invisible dad to her. "Well, if you ever needed me, I'm here, honey" I sniffed, looking down. She seemed to be touched by my words. As I was rising from my seat to head to my room, she pulled me down to her. "Let me take a break daddy, I think I need it, and I think you need it too. I'm sorry I was really hard on you, I promise I'll get back to you" she apologized. "Maybe you're right, but I care about you more than I care about my own self" I shrugged with innocence. She sighed and gave me a hug, she couldn't resist her real feelings deep inside, she loved me.

Later, I headed to my bedroom to unpack my bag, and I saw the pictures I left with me from that memory box. I put them on my bed, smiled back, and went to have a refreshing shower. As I came outside, Tom called for dinner. It was the right time, I was terribly hungry! The food in that airplane wasn't really tempting, so I hadn't eaten anything.

Tom was following Anna with tickles, their laughs filled the house with joy. "My,my,my...what a terrible father I am" I rolled my eyes. "Hey, you aren't! If you didn't care, you wouldn't have come here" Sora disagreed. "If only they understand..." I replied. "Tom is a bit stubborn at times, I'll try to change his plans about tomorrow" she flattered me. I patted her shoulder and smiled gratefully, she smiled back with a flirty look in her eyes. I managed to refuse it in an indirect way.

As we all sat down, I asked Anna to get me my phone from the bedroom, I had forgotten it at the table there. When she came back, she was somehow astonished and happier than she was before. She gave me my phone, and placed her chair next to me. She leaned over at me so I would caress her and hold her in my arms before we start eating our meal. "What happened sweety? Why so happy?" I questioned her curiously. "I love you" she answered, kissing my cheek as my lips pulled a smile, a reaction to her care again. "Tonight, you come and spend the night with me, alright little missy?" I ordered her. "After I finish playing Xbox with Tommi, sure I will" she confirmed.

During that time in Lebanon, Sarah was crying at the front door of Bill's house, screaming his name. Love hurts, yes it does. However, now was the time for both of them to continue their ways where they actually should be.

When Anna finished her fun time with Tom, she came to my room, skipping. "Easy, lovely girl" I joked. "So, tell me what happened to you after you came back from my room? Did the aliens come and took away your disappointment?" I asked her as I brushed her hair through my fingers. She turned around and handed me the pictures I left on the bed when I went to shower. "Oh...Oh...So now you see! I told you I care! It's just sweety, sometimes I feel hopeless and I need someone in replace, don't count on that when it happens again" I explained, smiling. "I don't care anymore, I love you!" she hopped over me with a big bear hug. "But tomorrow you're leaving me..." I interrupted her happiness. "I'll try to stop Tommi from that, and we'll all go back to Lebanon! Wait, I'll talk to him now, he'd still be chilling on TV" she replied with all her confidence.

She came back to assure me that tomorrow she won't be going with Tom anymore. We're all going back to Lebanon, even Sora. Anna wanted to sleep in her bedroom, she always liked this place. I didn't mind sleeping alone, the pictures were still with me. Finally, I turned off the lights and went to sleep.

The next morning, as I moved my hands through the bed linens, I sensed a person beside me. WHAT! A PERSON!?

Who's the person? You'll know in the next chapter Wink .
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:31 pm

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT <3
smart girl anna 7abayta<3
keep postin <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 pm

hahahaha Razz thxx mawni <3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Hehe nice chapter as usuallll Very Happy
oh who's that person?? Amma kill her Razz
Keep on writing such great chapters <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm

thank you (:
Back to top Go down
beach_li

PostSubject: WHO   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 am

A person who!!!! joanna put the next ch. already im so anxious to kno =] good writing as always =P
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Joanna listen to beach-li plzz Razz Next chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 pm

dudes, i got loads of things to do Razz take it easy , not that exciting story Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Joanna shut up before I send u some bomb.. or just Bill's smile! U underestimate ur stories -.-
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

ya 3ayniii Razz teb skatna w huh Razz a7san?
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Eh eh Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
beach_lita
Thinks TH Are From Japan
beach_lita

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:15 am

so joanna that chp eyyy lol put it up already =]
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.com
beach_lita
Thinks TH Are From Japan
beach_lita

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 am

ok THAT thing that it says on top of my pic plz ignore IDK how to take it off.
i kno TOKIO HOTEL is from GERMANY!
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 am

haha im really busy these days :/
it changes when u post more stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Chapter 7 :

The next morning, as I moved my hands through the bed linens, I sensed a person beside me. WHAT! A PERSON!? But, but, but! Anna slept in her own room! Cautiously, I bent over the next side to see who it was. "AAAAAAAAH, TELL ME NOTHING HAPPENED" I jumped out of my bed. It was Sora, that girl was next to me, ALL NIGHT. What would Tom do with me now? Kill me? Burn me to ashes? Bury me under the 7th ground? I'm in big trouble even though it's not my fault, at all. "What?" Sora yawned, "WAKE UP YOU!" I ordered her badly. "Fine, okay! I'll explain everything!" she said.

She sneaked out of my room before me so we won't get caught. We decided to make everything clear and try not to cause more problems. As we were sitting outside, the twittering birds surrounded the garden. "And so...I had to sleep next to you because Tom was mad at me" she confessed. "Why didn't you choose the living room?! I don't mean to be rude, it's just, you know, I can't break the rules anymore and upset my child and brother, I have enough problems" I explained. "I'm sorry, Bill. I didn't mean to do that" she apologized. "You're forgiven, now go make Tom his favorite breakfast, he'll appreciate that" I patted her shoulder. "I won't leave you alone" she replied, "I'm not, I'm going to Anna's bedroom now, thanks" I excused.

I ran upstairs to reach Anna's bedroom. On the second floor it was still silent, Tom and Anna were still asleep. This meant I had to be silent too so I won't disturb them because I'll be dead for the hundredth time. "Guten morgen mein engelchen" I whispered to Anna as she tumbled in her bed. I sat on her bedside caressing her hair, her skin, her beautiful face features. Once she was awake, she caught my hand and held it to her chest. A reaction to that, I simply smiled and carried her from the bed and went downstairs.

To my astonishment, Tom was already there. He seemed happy and pretty occupied with Sora, they were kissing passionately. I took Anna to the kitchen and I was at her service to prepare her any meal she liked to have. "You packed up your bags for today's flight?" I asked as I placed a plate in front of her. "Yeah, I spent all night sorting out my clothes and stuff" she assured me. "Will you see that Sarah again?" she said worriedly. "I can't block her away from me, sweety. My actions won't be too far with her" I calmed her. “I hope so daddy, I’ll try to hold my temper” she sighed. “It’ll be fine, love” I said, pulling a half-smile.

At 4 PM we all had to get ready to leave to the airport and finally come back to Lebanon. In the plane, we all slept until the flight was over. “Passengers can unbuckle their seatbelts, flight is over” the program spoke.

My house wasn’t really far from the airport, only 15 minutes away. Anna was excited to see her pets here again. She loved animals very much, just like her parents. “Daddy, come on! Faster! I want to see Krissi! I’m sure he’s hungry” she nagged. “Sweety, we’re near, calm down a bit” I replied. Here we are, back to our home in Lebanon. Anna immediately ran to Krissi, her favorite kitten, while I stood there looking at my house, remembering the first time me and Joanna bought it and furnished it together with our love and energy.

Suddenly, I hear Anna screaming. What must’ve happened to my daughter, again?

To be continued.

Guten morgen mein engelchen translates to good morning my little angel.

Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Oh my god... what happened?!
Nice chapter by the way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:55 pm

thanks (:
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:56 pm

wtf i posted a comment yesterday wth it isn't found Laughing
Okai so i wrote u gave me something to think about (well yea my head was full of geo and u made them escape away) now i wanna know what happened.. pft!
& great chapter as usual.. If bill was my father.. wow O.o
Can't wait for ur next babe<3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Chapter 8 :

Her scream was alarming. I rushed to see what was there, and all I could see was Anna shrieking at Sarah. "Hey! Hey! Anna! What did we say last time? Behave!" I scolded her in front of Sarah. "Why is she here again! Why wouldn't she leave us alone ?" Anna asked as she hugged my waist. "Hush sweety, I'll make things right. Go upstairs with Krissi now and sort your goodies, and I bought you some new clothes and a fabulous Ballet kit" I told her courageously. "Thank you, daddy" she obeyed.

As soon as Anna was out of my sight, I gave my hand to Sarah, helping her to stand on her knees again. Her eyes, they were swollen due to the days she spent crying over my absence. They looked at me so innocently I couldn't resist not holding her in my arms for a moment. "I missed you" I gasped as I pulled her into my arms, shedding a small tear. "Never leave me again. Don't believe me when I say I don't care about you because you're my drug, my life" Sarah explained as she grabbed me tighter to her. "I promise, I won't leave you ever again" I kissed her forehead.

"But wait, Bill" said Sarah, "What's wrong?" I looked at her, worried. "I want to make things clear with Anna, I want to solve this problem even though it won't have a happy ending after all..." she sighed. "Why are you saying that? Why do you always give up and speak as if we will never love each other again?" I protested. "Bill, you make me smile" she grinned.

I pushed her in front of me into the house, and she got lost which way she should go to meet Anna in her small Ballet studio. "This way" I whispered in her ear as I circled her waist, leading her to the right. "Thanks" Sarah giggled as she let go of me to speak to Anna quietly. I stood there, spying on what would happen inside.

Anna was there, practicing her perfect Ballet moves."Hey, Anna" Sarah saluted friendly. When Anna heard her voice, she tumbled down over her Pointe shoes. "And when the devil came, I fell down" Anna mumbled, "What do you want from me?" she asked furiously. "Can we talk, please?" Sarah pleaded. "Fine" replied Anna reluctantly. "I want to be friends with you, but you never give me the chance. Tell me what's the problem you have towards me?" questioned Sarah. Anna bit her lip and looked down, hesitant to answer rudely or rather be honest and try to make things better. "I hate you because you want to take away the place of my real mother. Not more than that", Anna started to cry but then continued, "Do you know what it feels like to lose your own MOTHER? Do you!? You don't" and she fled out all her tears. Seeing her there weeping over her mother's loss, I couldn't hold my own tears either. However, I didn't interfere them, I left them on their own. Unconsciously, Anna was locked in Sarah's arms. At that moment, I couldn't believe my eyes at all.

"I'm sorry" Anna apologized to Sarah. "It's okay, little ballerina" Sarah smiled, "I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just trying to help you and be there for you" Sarah explained. Anna was pretty much convinced now that Sarah was a caring person and that she'd need her at times. Sarah's phone rang, it was her mom, she needed to go, but she promised that she'll be back late that night.

At sunset, Anna took me by the hand outside to sit with her and Krissi. "Daddy, I got a question" Anna requested, "How does it feel like to have a twin brother/sister?". "It's the best thing that could ever happen to me, in my opinion" I answered truthfully. "And why don't I have one?" she looked down. "You do have one, angel" I replied, closing my eyes, remembering how my story with Joanna started. "What? How? Is my twin dead too?" she panicked. "No, calm down, sweety! Your twin is out there, asking and searching for you too. Your twin soul is waiting for you and can pass by you any day. Just wait" I said triumphantly. "Wow, daddy. From where do you know all of this?" she asked, amazed. "It's how I met your mother, your real mother" I smiled as I caressed her. She smiled back and hugged me one of her "jump over and hug" hugs.

After a few minutes, Tom arrived to my home, alone. Sora had been out with her friends here. "Hey, Tom" I waved. "Hallo" he replied briefly. I stood up and followed him inside. "Anything wrong?" I asked. "Just a few problems with Sora. It's ok, I'll sort it out in some way" he sighed.

When Sarah came back again, she sat in the living room with Tom, waiting for me. I was occupied with helping Anna sort her clothes and cosmetics. Going back to see Sarah, my jaw was left open, my heart dropped, my eyes widened. What an infuriating scene!

What scene? You'll know next chapter Smile. To be continued.

Here's the fan fiction's banner :
Trace My Past - Page 2 843bal10
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm

OMG amazing chapter (: i really loved it Very Happy And u know i love ur banner Very Happy
his jaw was left open.. wow.. I WANNA KNOW -.-
Don't be late posting the next chapter <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:19 pm

thanks hunn <3
ill try Smile it depends on my school work :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trace My Past
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: Normals-