Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Trace My Past

Go down 
+7
beach_lita
Sora Kaulitz
cofie
SarahKaddoura
R.p
moni TH
Bill's Cutie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Trace My Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 am

Wow i loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 pm

thanks <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
beach_lita
Thinks TH Are From Japan
beach_lita

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:48 am

No!!! dont tell me she kissed ToM.
if so BILL will die...No
love tha BAnner!!
when are u gunna put the next chapter bounce
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:38 pm

thanks Smile hopefully soon, im working on it and plus i have so much school pressure
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Chapter 9 :

When Sarah came back again, she sat in the living room with Tom, waiting for me. I was occupied with helping Anna sort her clothes and cosmetics. Going back to see Sarah, my jaw was left open, my heart dropped, my eyes widened. What an infuriating scene! Tom and Sarah had been cuddling on the couch.

"That's how you'll sort things out, right Tom?" I said to Tom, giving Sarah a torturing look as she ran to me out of Tom's shoulders. "Please, forgive me, Bill, please" Sarah knelt at my legs, crying and pleading for my forgiveness. "It's not Sarah's fault, Bill, it's me. Blame it all on me" Tom sighed. "You want to have an amusing night? I'll better leave you both alone. I'm taking Anna somewhere with me" I told them as I went to get Anna from her room. "No, Bill! Please!" Sarah cried harshly. "I guess it's your penalty this time" I replied.

"Come on liebe, Anna. We're going me and you tonight for an outing, you choose where" I said to Anna. "But daddy, aren't we staying altogether for the night?" Anna asked worriedly. "No, sweety. Apparently, Sarah and Tom are too occupied to spend time with us. Give me your hand and let's go" I insisted. "What the...? I won't ask what was happening. Do I need to change my clothes?" questioned Anna. She was cutely dressed! She had her own cute and fabulous style, just like me. I guess she's my daughter and she should have a piece of my genes. "You're beautiful" I told her as I kissed her cheek. She smiled and went with me downstairs to exit to the car and leave.

After a few minutes, when I reached the tip of the stairs down, Sarah ran to me, begging for forgiveness again. "Bill, please! I'm telling you, PLEASE" she sobbed. "Get off me!" I exclaimed as I went out of the door, dragging Anna behind me. "Thanks, Tom! Thanks for everything" Sarah said sarcastically. "Oh, and you deny your love to me...Wow, Sarah. You're lost in a thousand worlds" Tom replied. "I hate you! Leave me! Please!" Sarah screamed. "You mean, you should leave. This is not your property, sister. Go out, now" Tom summoned, discriminating her away from my house.

"So sunshine, where do you want to go?" I interrogated Anna. "Can we chill at some cafe and then we go and have a little dinner somewhere?" she requested. "Anything my little angel wants" I smiled.

We arrived to Starbucks Coffee as it was Anna's favorite place to chill. Each of us had a drink that quenched his thirst. "Wait daddy, I need to go to the bathroom" Anna left me. "Okay, sweety. I'm waiting here" I answered. Anna didn't even last for 1 minute in there. She immediately went out, looking at the ground, with a surprised expression on her face. "Anything wrong, Anna?" I curiously said. "Why is everything going wrong?" Anna said to herself. "Why? What happened?" I asked. "I saw..."

You'll know what she saw in the next chapter Wink . To be continued.
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:31 pm

ermmmmmm joanna u gonna freak me out i wanna know what happened neext so badddd !!
Sarah bitch -.- and Tom bitchier bah -.- Gonna kill us ;]
Aww and i always smile when billie talks about his daughter Neutral It's like the cutest thing everrrrr *-*
Great chapter joannatiiii keep it upz ;] Don't be late @@ Love uu <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 pm

haha xD Im sorry i make u go crazy !!
thanks for reading (: <3 Love u too<3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 am

Great chapter!! God i wanna know what she saw, what could it be? Please tell me before i lose my mind!
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Chapter 10 :

"I saw Sora inside the women's bathroom, she's...making out with a guy." Anna hesitated. Anna was right, why is everything going wrong?. "Sweety, things are very unstable at the moment. Don't get confused, just put in mind, I'm always by your side, and I love you so so much." I relaxed her as I took her and sat her beside me. "Daddy, I don't want to be all alone." she said, crying. "Hush, baby girl! Stop crying, I'm still here." I wrapped my arms around her, making her feel my warmth, my great care.

She wasn't replying to me, she was emotionally down. I paid the receipt and carried Anna to the car so we would go back home. After all, it's my home and no one can get me out of it. Anna fell asleep on our way back home, she got tired of crying. Actually, when she sleeps, she looks the same as her mother, angelic and cuter than ever. I smiled to my soothing thoughts.

Finally, I arrived home! I took out Anna from the car and woke her up carefully. Searching for my keys to open the door, I heard Tom's high toned voice. He must be really angry now.

When me and Anna entered the house, we saw Tom and Sarah fighting. She hadn't left my house...I immediately took Anna into her room so she won't attend the big fight. After that, I sat down with Tom and Sarah, calming them down. "Guys, stop shouting!" I ordered. "He wouldn't stop scolding me" Sarah complained. "Oh really, Sarah? Don't mess.." I interrupted Tom saying "For God's sake! Shut up and let's settle this down!". "Fine" they both said, looking around to avoid me. "Tom, how did the fight start?" I asked calmly. "That b**** blamed everything that happened on me, she doesn't admit that she loved me, or that she loves me now!" Tom answered truthfully. "I see...and you Sarah, what's your defect?" I questioned with hate. She looked at me with shame, but I didn't react. "I used to love Tom, and something suddenly connected me back to him..." she replied. "Great...things are clear now! Tom and Sarah, you no longer need to fight, you can get back together!" I fiercely responded. "Bill! What do you mean? You know I have Sora!" Tom bragged. "You know I love you, Bill" Sarah sobbed. "You both know what to do! I gave my solution and I won't change my mind" I said as I left to the kitchen.

Sarah left my house after she heard my harmful words. I bet she won't look in my eyes again. I don't care anymore I guess, no one will have the same effect on me as Joanna. I've got an angel, my sweet little Anna. What else do I need? I have everything, even if she's dead, she's still alive in my soul.
Tom stayed over for the night, but Sora hadn't come back yet!

Suddenly, my heart ached so bad. I felt guilty of something cruel I did, wasn't I too hard on Sarah? I have to make it up to her, some way! I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I came up with a lie to go to Sarah's house.

"Tom, can you please sit with Anna until I go out and get some medicine?" I requested. "Sure, Bill. Here I go. You're feeling ill?" Tom asked. "Yeah, don't worry, I'll be fine" I said, hiding the truth.

Tom went to Anna's room to keep an eye on her. He hadn't known anything about Sora, I hadn't told him what Anna saw. "Tommi, I need to tell you something even though it might hurt you" Anna said. "Sure, cutie. Go on" Tom agreed friendly. "Today, when I went out with daddy, I saw Sora in the women's bathroom" she told. "So what?" Tom answered, confused. "She was making out with another guy..." Anna hesitated. "What! She was..." Tom shouted. "Ja, I'm sorry, Tommii" Anna hugged Tom. "It's okay, liebe" Tom relaxed her.

He couldn't hold himself, his anger burst. "That b**** will see...kissing with another guy, eh? She'll be in a living hell" Tom muttered as he called her on his phone.

To be continued.

Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:03 am

Omg awesome chapter O.O
life with the kaulitz seems complicated now Neutral
can't wait for ur next chapty, don't be late as last time Sad
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 am

dankee (:
haha very XD but dont worry things will get better ;p
Back to top Go down
beach_lita
Thinks TH Are From Japan
beach_lita

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 am

confused poor TOM wat will he do now???
he lost his Sora
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotel.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:22 pm

Chapter 11 :

He couldn't hold himself, his anger burst. "That b**** will see...kissing with another guy, eh? She'll be in a living hell" Tom muttered as he called her on his phone. "Hello?" she answered. "Making out with another guy, eh? What am I? A lifeless statue? Tell me now!" Tom shouted. "I...I can explain everything, Tom! Here, I'm coming now" Sora said innocently. "Okay then, b****, see you later!" Tom replied. "What did y.." and Tom hanged up on her immediately.

As I made my way out of the house, I thought of how I could reach Sarah on a late night. I'm sure she is at home! When I arrived, I parked outside her house, a bit far so I wouldn't be visible to her. I crept to the back of her house, into the small green trees, peeking at the porch in the back of the house. Oh my! She's there sitting alone! I should call her, wait! "What do you want from me?" she said, crying. "Look, I'm so sorry..." I apologized as I saw her getting closer to the glass door, looking to the inside of her house. She stood there still. "But, Bill...you're not there for me when I need you, you always ignore me" she said as she didn't talk anything else because she had been crying. I came closer and closer, silently, reaching to her back. "But I'm here" I told her, breathing at her neck, wrapping my arms around her from behind. She breathed intensely, continuously, holding her tears, but she suddenly fell into my arms. She fainted.

I shook her a few times, but she wouldn't regain her consciousness. Also, I didn't want to enter the house since no one knew I was here. One thing would wake her, a kiss of my venomous lips, full of hurtful words and lies. As soon as I let my lips touch hers, her eyes gently opened, looking at me with admiration and in a hypnotized way. It didn't last long since I got away from her quickly, remembering that I still have some self restrictions. I still had something for my wife... I can't let it go so easily, but I want to make it up for Sarah. "Why do you like to hurt me so much?" asked Sarah. "Because I want someone to hurt me back, I deserve to be hurt" I answered. "You're never going to be hurt because you're a precious angel, believe me" she replied with honesty sparkling in her eyes.

After a small while, I took her hand and stood up right in front of her. I slowly approached my lips to her neck, brushing her soft skin, breathing at her sweet perfume. She shivered. My nose was touching hers as I reached for her face, "I'm sorry, but I have to leave now," I whispered "good night, angel". I left her hands and ran to my car, but she was still standing there, affected by my charming spell.

On my way back home, I recognized a familiar person on the pavement. It's Sora, but she's... Oh my God! Someone help her! I called the police, and they were coming.

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:09 pm

while reading this, i was shivering Neutral
omg sora what happened to her O.o Post soon joannaaaa <33
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 pm

yay ^^
waiit Smile
Back to top Go down
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 pm

cool chapter Very Happy
wonderin wt happened to sora ??? did Tom kill her .. lol Sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 pm

hahaha okay let it not be a crime =D we dont want another issue about tom's women abuse Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:08 pm

hahaha dont worry guys ull see in the next chap
im hatin this story :/ its boring
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Im still doesnt read this story! Very Happy Sorry this times exam's killing me -.-'
but you are awesome writer anna i guess this story like you AWESOME ... <3
and please dont hating this story ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

haha really it's not that nice i could've chosen a better story :/
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:52 pm

This gotta be the end...

Chapter 12 :

Sora was being tied up to a tree by a vicious, filthy man. Was he trying to kill her or rape her or burn her to ashes? Sora was screaming for my help but I couldn't do anything or else I'd be killed. A few seconds and the police arrived! The man was arrested and immediately taken to jail. "Why are you here on the streets late at night?" I questioned. "I was going to see Tom and I had no money for a taxi drive or a car so...I had to walk" She answered. "I see, why don't you call me?" I suggested. "I...wasn't really conscious to think about you, I wanted to fix things with Tom" she looked down. "Oh, come on! Let's go home now" I flattered her.

When we got back home, everything was settled again when Tom knew about the incident Sora went through as she was doing her best to see him. "You'll be mine forever, Sora, I'm sorry...but please, one question you have to answer really honestly. Marry me?" Tom said as he smiled. Sora's eyes widened with happiness and excitement, "Sure, Tom. I've always loved you" she said as she hugged him tightly.

But when I saw this adorable scene, my heart beat for someone...I love you Sarah. I'm not alone after all, but I still need you in my life, I guess you just traced the path to my past. I guess you're that same angel I fell in love with in the past.

#Sarah

As I woke up, I suddenly saw a million flowers and balloons around me. Am I dreaming? Okay I'm not! What's going on? Everything was white and lovely, but who could have done this? Reaching for my phone, I hit my hand on a piece of paper.

"Bill was here." It said.

I felt something wrong with my fourth finger on my right hand. Oh my God, he...married me!

#Bill

And I was at the window watching her surprised eyes sparkle in the morning light. I smiled cutely as she put her sight on me. She opened the window and said "But I can't, Bill...you know I.." and I interrupted her "It's all done, angel. I got permission so you can't say no now" I winked.
When she smiled, I took her out of the window into my arms. "I love you" I breathed at her cheek. Finally, we shared an endless kiss, forgetting all our worries and sorrows, making our love last forever.

End...
I'm sorry it was short, but I really couldn't go on with this story, it's really meaningless somehow.

Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Your end didn't make it feel short Very Happy and again, you underestimate your stories Neutral
i really luved itt Very Happy but u know what im looking for? a second part of Bill's story.. !!
take a rest and enjoy havin no worries of thinkin about chapters, cuz u'll be writing one after Razz
ily <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm

well this one literally sucked -.-
second part of bill's story... I wish! but it would be kinda boring and all the same.
New story soon Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Okay im lookin' forward it <3
Back to top Go down
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Trace My Past   Trace My Past - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 pm

omg ???
how could u say it's meaningless ???
then how I could be addicted at this time ??? Very Happy
I agree with Sarah !!
and I can't wait for the nxt story
nice end btw Very Happy
<3 it
keep up da gd work ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
Sponsored content