Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel - red translation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Tokio Hotel - red translation Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel - red translation   Tokio Hotel - red translation EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:42 pm

How were the stars this year 2009? Now we are coming to ultimate music heavyweights.

Madonna,Britney,Pink,yeah everyone sexy,everyone talented,but real stars on the stage-that is Tokio Hotel. As the best live band they are going to show themselves from february when they are again going on tour. That is enough reasons for us to talk a little with a band about sex.

Bill Kaulitz has everything about one man can dream. Platforms, lacquered fingernails,but something is still missing to Tokio Hotel singer- a woman.

Bill:I didn’t have a girlfriend since I became famous. And I didn’t have one in past five years.

Twin brother Tom doesn’t have lacquered fingernails but he has a woman,or better say more woman.

Tom: I always take one woman for one night.
We met with guys from Tokio Hotel and talked openly with them about life,love and intimate hairstyles.
Well knows Magdeburger Bill Kaulitz has lots of female fans but no woman for life.

Bill: In the lifestyle I live right now it’s really unrealistic for me to meet my true love.

Sometimes it is not so simple to be a rockstar.After 6 million sold albums and one tour last year boys needed a break.

Bill:After all we wanted to record new songs. We were preforming old songs for really long time and we really needed something new.

A school band really made an huge success in past four and a half years. In 2008. on MTV music awards Tokio Hotel won an award for best live band and 2009. for best band.

Bill:Our life became public in really young age. Everyone can see what mistakes we make and when we do some shit.

Back then Tokio Hotel wasn’t really successful.In 2003. Bill Kaulitz applied as a singer in talent show «Star Search». One producer noticed sweet boys. From Bills school-band Devilish,became Tokio Hotel. In 2005. Their fist single «Durch den Monsun» came out and soon they ended up on first place on charts.

Bill: And when our first single came out and we went from school to concert and there were thousands fans and that was unbelivable and we knew then: «Ok now something will happened to us.»

Four years later Tokio Hotel became adults.The sound of their new album is electronic and they changed their stylings again.

Bill:Ok we do not say that when new album is coming out :» Ok now when new album is out I have to add two more white strands in my hair so everyone can write about that.» You simply do it when you want,when you are in a mood for that. You should be free to decide how you wanna look.

Tom:We only said that for new album we are going to change our hairstyles down there.

Bill:Yeah. (laughs)

Hm yeah,nice that they told us that but lets get back on topic. From ferbruary boys are again on tour through Europe and again with screaming girls. But how does it looks right now with woman?

Bill:In this lifestyle full of pressure it is really unrealistic for me that I right now all of the sudden meet my real love,so no idea…Erm but I hope of course and maybe that will happened to us one day but it is also possible that what Tom does all the time (grin).

Aha and what Tom actually does?

Tom: I pick myself a woman that I want to sleep with. I always take a woman for one night.

At least Tom had fun with US singer Chantelle.Now we know that it didn’t only stay on kissing in the car.

Tom: I thought myself yeah she is nice we can try something out but than next day you have to go to another city and do different things and so.

That is what you get with being famous.It is like that for boys since they were younger. Everything what twins do must be commented. They became besieged.

Bill: There are of course days when you are sad and and just want to go out. And think oh man I don’t want to just look through window,I want to go out and meet with friends and that not everything end up in newspapers.

Tokio Hotel is now famous in USA too. And thanks to their new album Humanoid

Bill: There you really have to be pushed in fame by someone. And really work hard to stay famous.

But no need to worry. When four boys again go on tour in february,success is porgrammed for this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com

Tokio Hotel - red translation
Page 1 of 1