Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Because You Are The Only Exception

Go down 
+13
KatiiNightPrincess
Karen~483
Lily_0189
TK.ObsessiveDisorder
cofie
LelylovesBill
JelenaŦ
aquangel_kaulitz
AHz-7♥
Amoureuse de Bill
Träumerella
SarahKaddoura
Bill's Cutie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:29 am

Woooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! I loved it i loved it i loved it!!!!!!<3 Keep it up!! Very Happy
Joanna, i don't agree with you, i think all of your stories are great, bill's story is awesome, yes, but it's not your only story and the rest are really really good. You're an awesome writer, you have to know that it doesn't mean that if you think your stories can't reach the same level as bill's story, you have to give up on them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 am

Thanks <3!
Hmm...well I dont know what to say, you're right somehow but i think im really into bill's story because it has an effect on me, its my life *-*
yeah i shouldnt rate the others as minorities... maybe they're just as good but im not seeing it...
thank you cofiee <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:42 am

Sure, you're welcome. I'm always here to help Wink
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Chapter 11:

Katie was so not dancing with Bryan to that song! Well, she'd dance to it, at least with the right person, Bill.

"I know," Bryan smiled with confidence, taking her hands, practicing the dance.
"Hehe, nice," Katie lied as she looked to the ground, avoiding herself from running away from him.
"So," Bryan said, looking down at her.
"So?" Katie replied, still not looking up at him.
"What are you going to wear for the prom?" Bryan asked.
"I better keep that a surprise, right?" Katie answered.

He put his hand on her chin, making her look up to him. Katie was glaring at him with some kind of fear; she didn't want to break down in front of him.

"I just want you to know that: you're beautiful no matter what," Bryan complimented Katie as he reached for a kiss on her forehead.
All she could do was nod and smile back at him as her eyes were welling with tears.
When her tears fell down, Bryan gently wiped her tears away and cuddled her with all his warmth and affection. He tried to calm her down in every way he could; he gave her all his care.

Soon, Katie got better but still had those tears stuck inside of her. She felt completely secure in his arms as he was rocking her slowly, his hands locked around her.
"Would you promise me that you'll never ever leave me?" She sniffed.
"I promise," He responded, kissing her hand.
A smile appeared on Katie's pink lips after Bryan promised her that he'd never leave her.

"Can you stay over tonight? Please?" Katie asked Bryan.
"I would love to stay the night with you, honey," Bryan sweetly said.
"Wait, I have to ask mom!" Katie hopped out of Bryan's arms leaving the room to ask her mom if Bryan can stay the night at her house.

"Mom! Mom! Can I ask you something?" Katie questioned politely.
"Sure, sweety. What is it?" Her mother accepted.
"Can Bryan stay the night over here? Please?" Katie begged innocently.
"As long as you don't break down and think about Bill again, well then, okay!" Her mom replied as Katie jumped over her from happiness.
"Thank you, mom!" Katie thanked her mother and left to Bryan.

"Bryan, you're staying with me for the night!" Katie squealed as she went into his arms.
"That's great!" Bryan laughed.

A moment of silence passed as the couple shared a romantic gaze with each other. After the gaze was stopped, Bryan laid Katie's body on her bed, going over her slowly. As soon as he reached her face, he couldn't resist tasting Katie's pink, full lips. He planted his lips in hers, their tongues playing inside. Instead of feeling guilt, Katie demanded for more love; she clung her hands around Bryan's back, their kisses getting deeper and deeper.

After a while, they both took a break from kissing since they were ultimately breathless. Katie stayed in Bryan's arms, feeling cozy and safe in her bed.

------------------------------------

"Tom! How could she get over me so easily?" Bill cried.
"Can't you see you haven't contacted her or anything since ever?" Tom said.
"I couldn't! You know how busy we were during the time when we recorded our first album!" Bill protested.
"At least you could have sent a letter to her. That simple!" Tom fought back.
"You're right, you're right! I'm sorry, Tom, but I'm so hopeless right now," Bill sighed.
"You have to get over her, brother," Tom advised.
"I can't! I tried many times. I can't get her out of my life, ever!" Bill answered.
"Well, try again," Tom walked to Bill.
Bill's tears were raining down his cheek, his dark black make up all ruined.
"I wish I could do anything, Bill, but I can't change anyone's feelings or thoughts," Tom said sorrowfully.
"It's okay, I know I'll be better...sometime," Bill lied to himself.

------------------------------------

All of a sudden, Katie felt a hasty shock inside of her. She put her hand on her heart as she felt it thumping rapidly. She felt horrible at that moment, she had to leave to the bathroom.
"Excuse me, Bryan," Katie went out of her bed.
"Are you okay?" Bryan said worriedly.
But she didn't reply, all he could hear was the slam of the door.

Could Bill and Katie be soul-mates?

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:23 pm

oh godddddddddd
I want to know nextttt
Keep it up
and please post soon <3
I lovee you more and more and moreeeee <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 pm

this is awesome!!!! omg!!! post quickly!!! i cant wait!! <3 <3 keep it up hun!! <3 xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 am

Yes, yes please post soon, I can't wait!!!!!! ^^ <3 This is so awesome!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 am

Omg :O
Awesome chapter
Post soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Chapter 12:

Bryan followed her to the bathroom, but he just stood at the door, waiting. He could hear her sobbing with agony; he couldn't but ask her what's wrong with her, again.

Bryan: Sweety, what's wrong?
Katie: Nothing. Just go away!
Bryan: I'm not leaving you alone.
Katie: Go!
Bryan: I will, only when you tell me what's going on with you.
Katie: Don't worry. I think I'm going through my PMS moment.
Bryan: Oh okay. I'm sorry, my love. Please, stop crying.
Katie: Okay, now go.
Bryan: Fine.

Katie lied just to keep Bryan away from her while she was breaking down. She'd inquire herself why she's going through this when nothing really happened. Actually, she should be happy at the moment since she just made out with her boyfriend, but was that considered something satisfying to her?
A few minutes later, Katie came back to her room. She recovered from her sudden depression emotionally and physically.

Katie: So, I'm back...
Bryan: Come to me, baby.

Katie cracked a smile at Bryan as he was lying on her bed, opening his arms wide so she'd cradle between them. She slowly walked to him and lost herself in his arms. After that, they fell asleep.

The following day, Katie had to go and buy a dress for the prom. When she was young, she'd always want Bill to go with her to pick her dress when they'd be at the prom. However, things have changed, Bill is gone, and Bryan is here. She had no choice, she had to go with Bryan.

"Bryan, would you go with me today so I would buy a dress for the prom?" Katie asked nicely.
"I'd love to!" He assured her of his accompany.

Katie smiled as she took his hand and walked with him downstairs. Her mother was waiting at the door so she would drive them to the dress shop Katie wanted to go to. When they arrived, they first looked at the displayed dresses outside. Nothing satisfied Katie's thoughts of her dress, but she would take a look inside maybe she'd find something better. Bryan was waiting for her on a couch in front of the rooms where she tried on the dress. Katie had picked one dress to try on, and when she was done trying, she showed it to Bryan.
"So, what do you think?" Katie looked down at her dress.
It was a short baby pink dress with a puffy end, she almost looked like a fairy. Bryan was checking her out with loving eyes, he was fascinated by her choice and her appearance. He stood up behind her so they'd both appear in the mirror in front of them, circling her waist.
"You're beautiful..." He replied, breathing at her neck.
Katie shivered when his words seeped into her mind. She'd always imagine that Bill would do the same at that moment.
"Thanks," Katie smiled as a tear appeared in her eyes.
She walked away back into the changing room to get back into her clothes again. This dress was perfectly made for her, it completely convinced Katie to buy it.

Katie was extremely nervous, tonight's the prom. She got herself dressed and prepared until Bryan would come and take her to the prom. Time passed as Katie was waiting impatiently for Bryan to arrive. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Katie rushed to open the door as she saw Bryan flashing a smile at her with a little gift box in his hand.

"Show me your wrist, sweety," Bryan told Katie as he was taking out a bracelet from this gift box.
Katie took out her wrist for Bryan, the wrist where she had the bracelet that Bill gifted her on her 6th Birthday.
"Bryan! What are you doing?" Katie panicked.

Katie looked at her wrist with a new bracelet, it was replaced with Bill's gifted bracelet. She felt emptiness fill her inside just because of this little thing. Somehow, it was a big part of her.

"Life's full of new pages, now you opened a new one," Bryan said as he gave her back her old bracelet from Bill.
"You're right," Katie swallowed.

Is the prom going to be a disaster? or will it end up better than it would've been with Bill?

To be continued.

Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Omg!!
This mm this so amazing chapter! you're good writer
Please post soon <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh I loved this chapter!!!!! But I really have to know what will happen next so post soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Awh, It's amazingg. I loved this chapter <3 Post soon Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 pm

awwww, i love it Jojo Very Happy
it's awesome ^^
<3
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:45 am

awwww I wanna know what happens next!! please post soon!!! xD <3
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 am

thanks guys! ill try to write it as soon as i can!!<3
Back to top Go down
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 am

Joanna , your new fic is awesome Very Happy
Keep it up hunnie <3 ^^
Waiting for more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
nicolesulk
Thinks TH Are From Japan
nicolesulk

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:26 am

I've just read your story and I have to say that I totally loved and please go on writing, I WANT TO KNOW THE END PLEAAASE!!
Back to top Go down
MagnysKaulitz89
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
MagnysKaulitz89

Female
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 am

me tooooooooooooooo!
I want the eeeeeeeend skdalskdlascksandklaosdcmsdcmlañsdm
love it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:16 am

OMG! JOJO!!
You're killing meeee Smile
POST SOON PLEASE!!!!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 pm

wtf how come i've never seen this before?? o.O
I LOVE THIS. PLEASE FINISH IT :3 <3
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 pm

omg this is so old i forgot the whole story lmfao
ill try to continue it some day... Razz
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 am

Haha! Nice one Joanna!
But please, CONTINUE IT.. I'm dying to know what's the next and also the story with Stephanie in it.. but of course, if only you have time. Wink
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 pm

hahahaha Joanna.. ur so random Razz <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:27 pm

arent i? Razz
i promise to finish it someday<33
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 pm

YEY!!
We're hoping for that Joanna! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because You Are The Only Exception   Because You Are The Only Exception - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Because You Are The Only Exception
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: Normals-
Jump to: