Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill On Vanity Fair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Bill On Vanity Fair Empty
PostSubject: Bill On Vanity Fair   Bill On Vanity Fair EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Bill is on the Front cover of the latest edition of Vanity Fair in Germany.

Bill On Vanity Fair 29xvud11

VANITYFAIR
"I am scared"

He breaks his silence

In an exclusive interview with VANITY FAIR, the Tokio Hotel singer reports about his vocal cord operation.

He may not speak at the moment, but the expressions for his words just says it all: Bill Kaulitz [18], singer of the band Tokio Hotel, has exclusively spoken out to VANITY FAIR about his vocal cord operation earlier this week.

Through e-mail, Kaulitz reports about his current health condition: “I was under anesthesia and had a wonderful metal rod shoved in my throat, then had my voice cords snipped around on with small knives. Everyone knows that feeling. Man, I am glad that’s all behind me. But I still fear for my voice and I also still feel very guilty over it because of the cancelled concerts. ”

After the operation, Kaulitz may not speak for twelve days, “then I have to have voice rehabilitation for the next 4 weeks. I’m so totally up for that!”

Before the surgery, the singer gave VANITY FAIR a detailed interview. There for example, he speaks about his school, the growing up with his twin brother Tom and also about his unique way of appearance: “The make-up Bill is definitely closer to me than the natural one. The plain Bill is like a disguise to me. If I weren’t famous, I’d still walk around this way. It just belongs to me. ”

To Kaulitz it’s no wonder that a lot of people think he’s gay: “Most have this cliché like thinking: Make-up plus made hair is equal to gay. And that’s the exact statement I wanted to make as this is not true. Everyone can do what they want. The one doesn’t have to do with the other. ”

Kaulitz thinks very little about sex with groupies: “It grosses me out having someone crawl in my bed at night that I don’t even know. I’m not at that point yet. I wouldn’t even have the trust to take a in girl for one night. The only privacy you have while on the go is your own hotel room. And to let someone in for a night to sleep with - Uh no, I’d be a little skeptical.

-------------------------------------

Bill & his funeral

[…] “On his sick bed Bill already has some thoughts about his funeral: “In the coffin, I’ll be in all black and will have a leather jacket on,” he tells in the interview right before his operation. His last wish is that his hair will be styled.
Despite the illness of their lead singer, Tokio Hotel is swimming on a wave of success. In Canada the album “Scream”, the english version of the album “Schrei” has climbed up the charts to number 6; as Jost announced. “During the last North America tour, the boys have played two concerts in Canada”, as he says about the popularity torwards the Magdeburger teen rockers.”

Last edited by Diana Kaulitz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Bill On Vanity Fair   Bill On Vanity Fair EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:21 pm

he is soo 7asess....and soo right...imagine havin sex with someone u don't even know..that's what good about Bill , he feels for us girls
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Bill On Vanity Fair   Bill On Vanity Fair EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:01 am

Yeh u're right Dana i wish all guys were like him .And 10x Diana for putting this article ,i wonder if they sell this mag in Leb? Anyway i'm gonna search for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Bill On Vanity Fair   Bill On Vanity Fair EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 am

10 pages for Bill on Vanity Fair!!!
Bill On Vanity Fair 02ap8_12Bill On Vanity Fair 03qx6_11

Bill On Vanity Fair 04sf9_11Bill On Vanity Fair 05cv5_11

Bill On Vanity Fair 06zo6_11Bill On Vanity Fair 07cf1_11

Bill On Vanity Fair 08sf7_11Bill On Vanity Fair 09uu6_11

Bill On Vanity Fair 10gp4_11Bill On Vanity Fair 11ia7_11

And don't worry girls! The 2 girls standin' beside Bill are just models to take the pic, still i know u're wishin' u were in their place!
Anyway don't loose the hope you'll never know when the opportunity will knock ur door!!! Wink Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill On Vanity Fair   Bill On Vanity Fair Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill On Vanity Fair
Page 1 of 1