Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  Empty
PostSubject: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:26 pm

... Emily Kay speaks on "Geisterfahrer" (video)

TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  E7493df1e0581206baa767cec0cdce27Tokio Hotel and their songs have inspired many fans in its various activities, whether it's to raise money for charities such as Tokio Hotel Fan Team Houston for "Love Unleashed" to make videos like Tokio Hotel Tokio Hotel fan video for " Screamin '" .Well, one more fan who was inspired by the songs of Tokio Hotel has appeared and is the German vampire writer, Emily Kay.
What inspires a writer to write the stories she does? There is a particular character that comes to mind? A book that has a particular influence? And what about a song? For a promising new voice in vampire fiction, German writer, Emily Kay, was definitely the music that inspired her, and a song in particular - "Geisterfahrer" of Tokio Hotel. Emily Kay described as "Geisterfahrer" came to play a role in the evolution of her debut novel, "Eulenflucht: Durch die Nacht." Kay explained the process of writing his novel in an interview by mail.
"First there were these images in my head.I saw people - even in a single scene. Then the story came together until he eventually wrote as an exhibition and "Eulenflucht" (his novel) was born. "
She went on to explain how Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel became an inspiration for her in her vampire novel series.
"And then you hear" Geisterfahrer "(Phantom Rider) and was exactly the history and the feelings that were in" Eulenflucht. " It was as if Bill was singing in front of me and that was so amazing to me, as if an invisible entity would have given me a message and make a connection between me and Tokio Hotel. It was absolutely amazing, incredible, awesome and I knew at that moment, something important had happened, which could affect my life. "
She also explains that the word "Geisterfahrer" has a meaning in German culture itself. In German culture, someone who runs a two-lane highway in the wrong direction is called "Geisterfahrer" - a ghost rider. A Geisterfahrer can have many motivations driving the wrong way, including testing his courage or conduct SIUC thoughts.
The idea of a person traveling on the road the wrong way it has struck a chord with Kay. Explain.
"In my book there is a person, not knowing where to go, but believes however that she found a great love in the world. She knows that not even death can conquer love. She does not see his way at first, but looking fiercely and with great effort. Through the end of hope and the belief she finds her place. The rider ghost rider becomes a "normal", because despite the obstacles, reach its destination. TYou can also say, 'Against all odds'. "
Whatever the odds, the chances are great that the guys from Magdeburg and specifically the twins of Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz will continue to inspire legions of fans like Emily Kay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:01 am

I'm so proud of them!! Still inspiring the world....!
Wow!! A book inspired by "Geisterfahrer", I've got to read it study
Back to top Go down
Lily_0189
Loves Germany
Lily_0189

Female
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:50 pm

study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study study

we're all gunna read "Geisterfahrer" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:30 pm

they shall see how many ppl write about them :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 pm

hahaha you're right!
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 pm

sure we will all real it ^^
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:02 am

Yeah!!!
Sureness!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...    TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...  Empty

Back to top Go down

TH & Culture: The writer of vampire inspired TH ...
Page 1 of 1