Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

An Interview With Bill

Go down 
+2
Diana Kaulitz
Galy_H
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Galy_H
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Galy_H

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-03-27

An Interview With Bill Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:46 pm

What do you do with all the bracelets, necklaces and stuff you get from fans? You really must have no idea what to do with them...

Yes, it is true. I have a lot of accessories but it is good that way *smiles* I can never have enough stuff! Now I have a suitcase only for jewelry. At my house, I put all my favorite stuff in a big box.

You are rich, famous and successful with your band. Are you happy? Or do you still feel something is missing?

I am very happy with my life. Naturally, there is always something you want or that makes you sad. It exists always and anywhere. Sometimes I forget that I am so lucky, and on those cases I am unhappy or sad. But I still do it *smiles*... no really... I have a super life, if you want to ask me if I am still single well I am.

What do you think of when you read a sign that says “I want to see your tails”?

Well I think it makes my brother happy.

Now a question that is interesting for a lot of people: What do you do if you have a hiccup or you forget the lyrics at a concert?

It is really a good question! I am just happy that I have never had hiccups during a concert, but if it would happen, I would let you fans sing for me! You are always sure about the text so I can trust you. I have never forgotten the lyrics. I don't know how it can happen, when I am on stage they just come to me...

How are you doing on the angel thing?

Oh... you know... very well! So I fly around the town and look every wear! I give a little bit of happiness and I throw some love every wear and if I have time, I go shopping! It works well 'cos I can hang a lot of shopping bags on my wings. You know, walk around the region is not my thing...

How frequently do you visit the fan club? Do you go on the forums? What do you feel when you read what goes in fan's minds?

Of Corse I visit it! I am fascinated about the stuff they can talk about! It is good to know that you are following us (fans). I think that is super that you are every wear with us, you never let us down. It is a beautiful feeling, when I am bored, or I am alone and I don't know where to go, I just have to peek in the fan club and I know you are with me.

I don't know if you are consent about this, but you have an amazing personality and you make a lot of people dream: young girls and pre-teens, teens, mature women and even men! Do you think about that, and if yes what is your opinion? Does it scare you, are you flattered or do you just don't care about that?

I don't know... I don't normally think of that. Sometimes I can believe it. Wow, seen like this, this is weird! Of Corse I am flattered but it is not very important for me...

What do you think of your character? Would you like to change something about yourself? What are your strong nesses and what are your week nesses?

Yes... yes... some people even say that I am egoist! I don't think I am an egoist. I can assure that with the carrying of the guitars or suitcases, you can search elsewhere. Every human is egoists somewhere even a bit, which is completely normal...

Do you hug your brother? Would you “hug” a girl with him?

Haha, of Corse I take my brother in my arms, like all sisters or brothers. Actually me and Tom, have already, shared a girl, but not in the same time. Tom started with her, the next day it was my turn. But it only happened once.

What do you think of fan fictions, and especially the ones with a special relation between you and your brother?

Everybody can have some imagination, even if they have no sense at all, but well they are here...

What would you do if a kid asked you, how do we make babies?

I would say ask my brother, it is his favorite subject...

Do you believe in the paranormal (life after death, ghosts...)? Has anything ever happened to you that you can't explain?

Ohh... I have never gotten this question before! I totally believe in that! I think that in life there are so much unexplainable things that happen... Life after death? I think there is also that! I mean it is impossible that everything stops... I mean anything; there must be something after death... I could write about that, novels! Well, I believe in the paranormal even life after death.

Have you ever given privet TH concerts, with only friends or family watching?

Oh my god of Corse! We did that so many times, we even played for a girl in her house for her birthday! But then we weren't called Tokio Hotel but Devilish.

You have maybe 1000 or more female fans saying that they are in love with you. Do you think that it is real love? Do you think they are still interested in the music?

I can't know exactly if it is real love! Only the person can answer. The most important thing is that we appreciate ourselves. I know that it can be a beautiful feeling to be in love... It happens really rarely and it only happened to me a few times. But I know that each girl also likes our music.

What do you absolutely hate in a girl (character and appearance)?
I hate it when they lie and are not confidant to me! But... she has to have beautiful hands *smiles*

Why did you kick Tom in the Hannover concert?

Because that bastard wasn't starring at me... I am always looking at his side and I see that he is occupied with something else! He sometimes needs a good kick.

You prefer girls that wear a lot of make up or natural faces?

Well I can't generalize. It is different with each girl, I think that every girl can be prettier with less make up.

How would you prove to your girl friend that you love her? Would you ever show that you love her by cheating on her?

No, cheating on a girl friend is the worst thing to do. I would never do that!

Your favorite perfume or deo?

I never use perfume, for the deo part, I always use something different. Actually it is not fixe.

Are you an angel when you are having sex or are you the devil?

... I think that it totally depends on the girl...

What should someone give to you if they wanted to photograph you wearing only boxers?

Haha, you already saw me in swimming shorts, I think that is enough.
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Cuttest angel on earth I love you He's sooo cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:01 pm

omg u'll never believe me XDDDDDD
that information was taken from my blopg and the video too and the how to seduce bill tom gustav and georg i just noticed and you know how i knww that lol cos this interview was in french and i translated it in english this is the site: http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
there are all kind of stuff on my blog check it out Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 3:02 pm

OMG i was so surprised when i saw this stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Galy_H
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Galy_H

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:14 pm

hahahaha !!!! i found it from there =P
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:10 pm

lol knew it!!!!! XD well now i know that people are checking out my blog XD
Back to top Go down
Galy_H
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Galy_H

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm

hehehe =P
i found it from "spleak" :$ Razz hahahahahahaha
i rlly like it !!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:22 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah okayyy lol yeah spleak XD
Back to top Go down
Galy_H
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Galy_H

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:26 pm

HAHAHAHAHA:P:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyMon May 05, 2008 5:50 pm

yeah ofcorse my blog rocks lol it's mine lol
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyWed May 07, 2008 2:55 pm

okkk....luv the interview...bass...pfff...o just always thought Bill was a virgin.....it kinda disapointed me?...could be that....i dunno i mean of course he can have sex ..but i's just i thought he'd be more like a person who took it seriously...
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:02 pm

what do you mean in "took it seriously"?????
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:45 pm

haha i saw the video where he kicked tom
and the girl they sang at her b-day is soooooooo lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:53 pm

hahahaha
yea lucky her Razz
i luv this interview
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:15 pm

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Bill   An Interview With Bill Empty

Back to top Go down

An Interview With Bill
Page 1 of 1