Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

bill's story...

Go down 
+11
Bills~lil~Angel
SarahKaddoura
R.p
NiXe!.
Freiheit20
Tom's girl
moni TH
taniakaulitz
Lea MissShwarz Kaulitz
Alleine483
Bill's Cutie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

bill's story... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:45 pm

mbaaaaaaaaaalllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa2222
sha benaa-.-
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:30 pm

yii 3layke Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:45 pm

shu bene :$
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

uuuuuuuuuuuuur2
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Chapter 14 :

...Bill was aggravated and so he read it out loud agressively and clearly as each word got him thinking what she meant :

" Hey Tom, How are you and the boys? I heard you're coming to the after-party of the VMA, I hope I see you there darling Wink I'd be expecting something from you...You know... Wink XoXo "

Bill : Oh my god ,Tom! How pathetic can that be...She's such a B****! Seriously, would you do that again ,Tom ?
Tom : I don't know ...I'm confused , Bill. I don't want people to use me this way as I'm known.
Bill : You got yourself in a mess! When you go to the after-party ,NO BEDS.You can talk with her as much as you want , but don't cross the lines, you'll go back to the same place.
Tom : Fine...I'll try...
Bill : I'll be watching you , Tom . Suspect
Tom : Ughh..damn you , Bill. Kidding... Best Bro Wink

As usual, Bill and Tom get along in the end, adorable twins! A few minutes later, the boys decided to go to Hot Topic To buy some new awesome clothes for the VMA.At the store, the band saw new amazing fashion, tried on many things , but all the attention and shopping was for Bill, loads of accessories , a pair of black skinny jeans , a pair of suspenders and an awesome black shirt, and he's ready to melt the girls! The 2 girls , Cady and Katy , stayed with Georg and Gustav all the time , they even shopped at hot topic using the 2 G's credit cards...What a fortune Wink

On the way back , Tom received a call from David Jost , he informed him about an interview tomorrow night at 8.Only the Kaulitz twins were requested to come, and Bill was obliged to go.Though he got nervous due to some reasons...

Bill : Tom, do you think that interviewer would have a questionnaire of love questions? I'm really not ready for that...
Tom : I have no idea , Bill. I'm worried too...I'm sure they'll ask me about my own Playboy Mansion.
Bill : This time you have to make it clear on TV that you have changed and there's a sweet Tom inside you ! OKAY?
Tom : But it would be hard for me to say ... because they would want to know the reasons that made me change... what a mess!
Bill : Pff...Seriously what a mess!

Bill had been sitting in his room checking out what he bought for the party which drew him a little smile on his face but suddenly he threw them back on the bed and sighed.

Bill : I prefer to have my love instead of those clothes and accessories...ah well...I hope I can find you easily just like i found those clothes!

How cute...just like a 7 year old kid wishing for something! Anyhow, Bill decided to have a warm cup of Hot Chocolate with some cookies in his room with his fave TV show on. As he was drinking, he had been concentrating on the show, and surprisingly it involved two lovers sharing their love passionately, and as they kissed, Bill's tears rolled on his soft cheek.

Bill : I shouldn't do this to myself *wipes his tears*I'm gonna find you even if it made me lose my fame!

Bill flattered himself so he would sleep peacefully without any worries.He went to bed and said before he slept " I Love You Even If You Don't Know It , Good Night My Love , The One Who Possessed My Heart , The One I'm Living For ". He smiled and off to sleep!

After some hours , Tom rushes to Bill's rooming slamming his fists at the door screaming for him to open :

Tom : Bill ! Bill ! Please Open The Door ! Sad *said with a crying voice*

Wanna know what's wrong readers? Well...To Be continued Razz

Last edited by bill's cutie on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm

awalan love ur signature eh akid sara2ta (A) second shu hal chapter hayda kello sadness Unlike -.-' Razz la2 bass ktir 2asir w shu bou tom :O yalla bser3a ktebe next chp. btw can i havee a cup of chocolate w cookies too Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 am

hahahahahaha serra2a inte Razz 3atoul btekhdile yehon >.< kenit my desktop pic bas 7attet a new one. min l new pics Razz <3 iza mesh 3ejbik l chapter 2ulile ya ba2ra -.- w la2 mamnou3 shereb al chakala l sokhn ma3 kookees Razz
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 am

wahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chakala loooooooooooooooooooool somebody's watchin' Chef antoooouuuuuun antwen xD antenne Razz Razz ya me7tele kamashtiiiiiiiiiiik mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i know lesh hek toli3 ma3ik hal chap ya debbe ente w serte ta3erfe eno i know lol xD shakle sekrane 7aram 2allah yeshfe Razz Razz ok bikfafe sharsha7a b 7ale la lyoum feyte nem xD Bubye Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am

mesh ma32oul grace betzi3 kil shi abel ma tnem w bitkoun motfiye 3al ekhir Razz ya3ne bhannike, w shou hal kilme "bikfafe" ? l kharaf dareb bi 2ouweeeee Razz

btw 2imme bto7daro la chef antwen , btotwoshne fi -.- hahahaha Razz b7ebbik w plz 3mile nashra yawmiye Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Ahhh waiting again!!!!!
Gr8 chapter as usual! Very Happy how u make the ending so interesting, i want the next chptyyy! Sad

Ily <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:46 pm

thx sassi <3 ... my story isnt really interesting... ur stories are better . <3 Smile gonna write the new chapter soon... ily too <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Chapter 15 :

Tom : Bill ! Bill ! Please Open The Door ! Sad *said with a crying voice*
Bill : Whaa...What's wrong , Tom ? I'm coming. *said with a sleepy voice*-opens the door-
Bill : TOM WHAT'S WRONG? Shocked

Bill was shocked,terrifyingly shocked , he had never seen his big brother,Tom , crying so hard that he threw his arms around him and hugged him with all his effort.

Tom : Bill, please don't leave me ! Sad
Bill : Tommi , what's wrong? I'm not going to leave you , who said that ?

Tom wiped his tears away and tried to calm down , he sat on Bill's bed and took a deep breath so he could talk normally.

Tom : I received a letter from my "someone" again...She doesn't love me anymore...Just because I never showed a change, the way I'm supposed to be...Can't you see , Bill ? Everyone burns my heart , as if I never had feelings just because I act this way... Why?? Sad Why me ?? Sad
Bill : Seriously? Shocked Oh Tom! Come here big bro...I'm never gonna leave you , I'm always by your side...If she doesn't want you again , then GREAT. You'll find another one! There are millions out there.You don't know when your time will come...You just have to wait...Just like I do .. :/
Tom : But But BILL! She's all I ever waited for! Sad How could she do this to me?
Bill : Hey, hey, hey, Tom, Listen to me.Don't give up just because of her, wait with me until we go to Lebanon. Maybe we'll both find our hearts there Wink
Tom : I don't need anyone anymore, I'm so fed up Sad .
Bill : Tom ?! What did we say? NO GIVING UP.
Tom : Fine...Can I sleepover tonight?
Bill : Sure big bro Very Happy . You can have the couch!
Tom : Smile , Just like old times when we used to stay at each others' room playing all night and the visitor would have to sleep on the couch Wink
Bill : Hahaha , our childhood was fun ! Remember when we splashed water all around the house and mom grounded us for 2 weeks? That was hell! Though we sneaked into each others rooms and played together! Haha , oh my...I wish I was a kid again.

The twins had a walk down memory lane, they shared their childhood memories as usual,and in the end they had their eyes shut , and time to sleep for the little sweet boys!

As in for the other world , Joanna had been lying on her bed , staring at her precious Tokio Hotel posters , she was wondering what would Bill be doing now...Would he be thinking about her just like she does ? Does he love her as much as she does love him ?
Joanna lowered the volume of the loud music -Tokio Hotel music- and started talking to herself.

Joanna : I still want you , Bill. In fact, I need you and want you.Sometimes I feel like I will never be yours , but something keeps me holding on, your sweet words from your songs. Oh well, enough daydreaming for today Smile . Let me go check my contact list...maybe I'll confess to Nixe my love for Bill and ask her about Tom.

She went to her computer and typed her e-mail's password swiftly and there, she's online. She searched up for Nixe's e-mail, she was online ,too.Suddenly, just a second before Joanna opens a conversation with Nixe, a chat box popped, it was her.

Nixe : Hey...I got really tired from waiting...I feel like Tom has put me in some sort of junkyard...He never shows what he is ! So , I sent him a letter...I ended it up with him...Sorry girl but he's not for me anymore!
Joanna : What the hell? why ? why did you do this? We were both together in this plan ... You know , we always dreamed of this life!
Nixe : Whatever... I'm out of this!
Joanna : Thanks for being loyal...Really...Pff..Thanks!

Joanna immediately closed the chat box and signed out...She got really mad and kept thinking why would her best friend do that...Surprisingly, her facebook inbox showed "1" , a sign for a new message. Joanna said to herself "What is it now, Nixe pleading for forgiveness?Yeah yeah ...let's see". Though her guess was wrong , it was a message from Estelle, the girl who delivered Joanna's letters to Bill. As she read the message , her eyes teared up :

" Hey hey ! I've missed you, sorry I'm not going online so much lately.You know I'm delivering your letters to Billi Wink . Well , he's really depressed , he loves you so much , and he needs you as well.They can't go to Lebanon , they're stuck with the American tour thing.However, the 2010 tour is gonna include Lebanon, after their new album is out! Bill is willing to wait for you, don't give up just because of time , believe me , you're the one he wants & needs to be with. I love you. xoxo "

Joanna felt so happy yet so sad that she can't be with him at the moment , to hug him tight and give him a tender kiss on his cheek.She left the computer and went off to her bedroom, talking to herself again.

Back to the fame , the next day was like any other normal day Tokio Hotel had spent in America.The Twins had to get prepared for their interview tonight, they'll be recorded live. Bill wanted to make sure Tom wouldn't tear up during the show.Tom had been dressing up his baggy jeans, huge shirt and his warm & puffy white hoodie. When Tom was fixing his hair , he heard the knock at his room-door. "Come in" he shouted. It was Bill, running to Tom with his shoes unbuckled.

Bill : Promise me you won't be sad at the interview if they asked you some question about your love life?
Tom : I promise! Now go buckle your shoes before you slip down and fall.
Bill : Hehehe, sorry Tom , I was just worried about you !

Bill hopped to sit at the couch to buckle up his shoes while Tom was finishing up with his dreads getting fit into the hat.Bill's phone alarm rang , he had set it up at 6 PM so he would go on time to the show.The limo was waiting for the Kaulitz twins at the hotel's entrance.The boys observed the places around them , they saw several scenes of lovers with each other, now that made them a fierce shiver.By time, they arrived to the studio , it was huge . They entered the doors into where they should be interviewed , Bill's heart was beating harshly , he was really nervous.Tom just rubbed his hands against each other, distracting himself.And the clock hit the 8 , the shooting started!

Interviewer : Hello everyone , tonight we're welcoming the twins that gained high success & fame from all over the world , the Kaulitz Twins! Hey Bill , Hey Tom ! Very Happy
Both twins : Hello Very Happy !
Interviewer : So , twins, you're now being recorded live worldwide, what would you like to say to your fans? Very Happy
Bill : Well , I'd like to thank them all for their great support ! They're really amazing!
Interviewer : Well, Bill, tonight's gonna be special!This interview is going to inquire about your love life! And same for Tom!

Bill looked at Tom with shocked eyes , as if his heart stopped beating, they had the same expression , their faces seemed like they were in pain.No matter what, they had to endure this interview.

Interviewer: So let's start , Bill, you're known as the romantic one , well there was always a goodbye ... how did you farewell your Ex-s ?
Bill : Well , I would write her a letter confessing everything and give it to her , but I would leave when she reads it , I can't stand seeing someone cry for me.
Interviewer : Hmm...Interesting! Well, we saw something shocking this week , our paparazzis had caught some pictures of you with a girl in your hotel room , seems she was heading for a kiss .

A few pictures were displayed on TV where Bella tried to kiss Bill. Bill had his jaw drop open and the same applied for Tom.Bill was speechless and unfortunately, Joanna had been watching the interview on TV.

Interviewer : So , Bill...Enlighten us.

A lump hit Bill's throat , he had to swallow it back in.It was hard for him to confess, his whole story would be exposed.

Bill : Well, I picked her up because she was crying for me...but she wasn't the one for me.She had her own boyfriend.
Interviewer : Are you sad?
Bill : Honestly I am.

To know what he's sad about readers, you'll have to wait to the next chapter! ... to be continued Razz

Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:50 pm

wahhahaaaaaaaaaa lol! shut up ma bo7dar chef entwen aniiiiiiiiiiiiiii xD
ok awalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan l3aaaaama shu hal jaride hayde!!! :O Neutral teniyan ossit l shoes hihihihi 7abeeeet Razz w telitan eno ok befham enik ma bet7ebe the double G's add the Kaulitz bro bass ya3ne e7em zkeriyoun tene marra @@@ Razz:P
wa a5iran l3ama shu debbe lek kif kel mara bto2tesha euft wlo =.= Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

hahahahah 7asha alla ma bto7dare antwen inte kil yom ... bitrawbse fi ! Razz hahaha jarayed hayde Razz osset l shoes ossa Razz > hahahaha sry bas ma 2ilon ma7al bi hayda l chapter ,,, 3zirina sit sharife khanom -.- iza mesh 3ejbik l 2atsha hone , rou7e ntefe djejit sitte -.- Razz
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa djejit sitte 7arraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam l3ama shu sherira 3aynik fiya ya nour 5anomiyeh :@ Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:53 am

hahahahhahahahahahahaha la2 bas a7san shi lal natef Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Sad I wanna know what gonna happen.. UNFAIR JOANNA!

Love this chapter as usual <3 (:
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:07 pm

hahahaha u will have to wait as usual <3 i love youuu
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:28 pm

love u too <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Chapter 16 :

...Bill : Well, I picked her up because she was crying for me...but she wasn't the one for me.She had her own boyfriend.
Interviewer : Are you sad?
Bill : Honestly I am.
Interviewer : Ooh...Why Bill? What happened exactly?
Bill : Nothing happened with me and Bella.I'm sad because I couldn't be with the one who stole my heart at the moment...
Interviewer : Aha! New stories it seems! Tell us more Bill!
Bill : I've been receiving letters lately from a fan.I love her.

At that time, while Joanna was watching TV, she stuck her eyes at Bill with her jaw dropped down. She wondered if he was talking about her and decided to continue listening .

Interviewer : American fan ? Wink
Bill : No, not even German neither French.She lives far from us now but she's the closest one to my heart , I'd like to send her my words now if she's watching me .

Bill goes up to the midst of the studio with his microphone , looking down at the floor while walking, like a kid obliged to confess his wrongs.He took a deep breath while a few tears escaped his glistening innocent eyes.

Bill : This one's for you,Joanna. " Just trust me,We have to go a 1000 oceans wide,then we'll be free, please don't drift away from me, I swear I love you."

The audience applauded with excitement, Tom was applauding too with eyes full of tears,biting his lip so he'd forget what had happened.Bill went back to his seat, triumphant about what he had just revealed.While Joanna, she was crying in front of her TV, not believing Bill's words were for her ,she talked to herself again, "I love you,Bill" wishing he'd hear her words at the moment.Back to the studio, it was Tom's time to reply to the questions .

Interviewer : I hope you'll be with her soon, Bill.Now Tom, how's your Playboy Mansion Wink ?
Tom : Seriously now, I've got something to say to all my fans even you! I'm not a player anymore, I have a heart! I've decided to fall in love!
Bill : Yes True. *claps proudly for Tom*
Interview : Twins!! Tonight has been great!! New attitudes , I'm glad you guys are improving your love life!
Twins : Thank you.
Interviewer : And tonight's show is over with the twins , thank you for coming! And Goodnight to all watchers.

The Kaulitz boys got impatient to wait for the show to end , they hopped off their seats immediately after the cameras were off.Bill caught Tom and carried him away to the safe exit where less magazine reporters were expected , though it was worse , the exit was filled with cameras flashing and reporters with notebooks for the twins' information.However , they didn't answer any of their questions , and escaped to the tour bus that was there to pick them up.They flew in swiftly and closed the door ,and they were in total privacy. The G boys were inside with Cady and Katy , the twins felt a little bit annoyed to have the girls around , it caused them some sort of depressions.

Georg : Heey guys! We were watching the interview too! What's been going on with you lately ? Neutral and Bill especially , who's that "Joanna" Wink ?
Bill : Ahh Georg , nothing! Just go with your girlfriend somewhere and enjoy the love, you're lucky ...really! I should've been with Joanna right now! Mad Ugh... :/ .
Tom : It's alright , Bill. You can wait for her ... we'll wait together anyway.
Gustav : Bill , can you go shopping for more gummy bears? Very Happy
Bill : Sure , I'll go tomorrow alone. Maybe I need that time alone.
Georg : Remember guys, we have the VMA after 2 days! We gotta win Wink
Bill & Tom : Oh shit !
Gustav : That means more green gummy bears ? ^.^
The boys : GUSTAV!! NO MORE GUMMY BEARS FOR YOU.

Finally , they arrived to the hotel , the Kaulitz boys went to their rooms while the G boys went to dine out with their girls at a fancy restaurant . Tom stayed at Bill's room for the night, they were hungry so they ordered pizza and some potato chips from the room service. After a few minutes , the food was there, each had his own small-sized pizza. Bill grabbed the ketchup and took Tom's plate , he made a smiley face with the ketchup on his brother's pizza then he gave it back. Tom grinned and took Bill's plate, then gave it back with something written on Bill's pizza . As Bill looked at his pizza , a sweet smile was drawn on his face. Tom had written " Joanna loves you , Bill. " .How sweet, the twins cheered themselves with cute and thoughtful things.Suddenly , as Tom was putting some ketchup on his plate to have with the potato chips , they went all over Bill. Bill was shocked , though he giggled and squirt some ketchup back on Tom.

Bill : Come on big bro , where are you hiding ?? Razz
Tom : Go away , Bill . I had enough ketchup for today ! Razz
Bill : Oh no you didn't . *squirts ketchup in Tom's face*
Tom : Goddddd!!!!!! *runs after Bill to cover him up with more ketchup*
Bill : You can't catch me Razz !
Tom : Yes I can! *catches both hands of Bill and takes a handful of ketchup to his face*
Bill : Okay , let's stop! Razz

The boys got dirty enough, the food fight was over. Each had a shower and went clean to bed . Bill had a hard time sleeping, he woke up at 2 AM , alone in the dark , only the moonlight guided him. He looked through his phone , and surprisingly found that Estelle had left a note giving him her phone number . Bill felt lucky , maybe that'll make him more in contact with his Love. A few seconds later, there was a message alert on his phone , it was from Estelle.

" Hey Bill, sorry I interrupted you . I need to see you , I have to give you a letter, actually a message. What time can you meet me tomorrow? "

Bill texted back happily, knowing he'll be receiving a message from Joanna.

" It's okay Estelle! I had a hard time sleeping tonight, no big deal. Great, come to the hotel at 7 , we'll talk."

She replied back an acceptance for the meeting tomorrow. Bill got relaxed and decided to sleep. The following morning , David had a meeting with the boys at the hotel's cafe as usual. He had a big grin on his face when all the boys were looking half-asleep.

David : Good morning guys! Guess what?? Very Happy
Boys : What ?
David : It looks like we're gonna win in the VMA's ! Very Happy I checked the votes today and we're winning !
Tom : Yeah , yeah , you always say this to us, but we always lose!
Bill : Tom, have some hope !
Tom : Ok , I'll shut up. Neutral
The G boys : Looks like we're gonna kick asses again Wink .

3 PM , Bill went shopping for some food , it had been the first time for him to shop in an American supermarket. He went through the hollow halls of the supermarket , there were no crazy fans , only food and home appliances . He went to the candy place , he chose the best tasting ones , and sure got gummy bears for mister Gustav! Bill spent 1 hour and a half shopping, then he went back. He unpacked the things he bought and gave the boys each something he liked. For wasting time until it became 7 PM , Bill ate 2 big bags of candy and then Estelle knocked on his door.

Bill : Come in !
Estelle : Hey again !!
Bill : Hey Estelle Smile , so what did you want to tell me ?
Estelle : Well, yesterday night Joanna sent me a message on my e-mail , it was for you.

Estelle hands Bill the message that was printed on a white paper. Bill teared up and shouted :

" ICH LIEBE DICH FÜR IMMER Sad "

You readers must wait for the next chapter to read the message Razz ... To be continued Razz

Last edited by bill's cutie on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Wa333333333333333333333333 Joannaaa 7ytee!! Gr8 chapter as usual <3
omg ich loveee it as hell <3 (:
God! i hv to wait for the next chapter, ur killing me :/
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:41 pm

hahahaha thanks sassiiiii <3 , im sorry i make u guys wait :/ but i cant write everything at one time xD

love youuu <3
Back to top Go down
R.p
Saw Them Backstage!
R.p

Male
Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Its okay:D
Take ur time:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimeskull.piczo.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:03 pm

haha love u too hun (:
I am sorry i was kidding xP tyt <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:03 pm

hahaha i know ;P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

bill's story...
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next