Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!

Go down 
+7
Zeina Kaulitz
dAnA
Rayana Kaulitz
miss kaulitz
Roy
Sora Kaulitz
Diana Kaulitz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Well, it was informed that it's not true at ALL! Bill said that!
We all know he's a player!
But not a sex addict !Razz
Tommy won't do that!
Right Tommy? I love you (psst: he says yes)Razz

Last edited by Diana Kaulitz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:37 pm

he wld :S
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Yeah!
U mean right now!
He's 18, ofcourse he will...
but that rumor was created when he was like 15,16 Sad
it wasn't true that time
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:05 pm

hahaahahhaahahahahaha wat a boy Razz he is addicted loooool Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:30 pm

yep...sadly he is...ughhh
diana i think he actually did it..
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:38 am

seriously, i think he really did it, they asked him in an interview and he laughed and said i didn't count them...
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:26 pm

he did 100%
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Why would Bill lie ?
He's the one who said it wasn't real..and Tom was beside him!
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 pm

he's trying to defend his brother, but tom admited it
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 2:09 pm

No that's true!
Back to top Go down
Rayana Kaulitz
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Rayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm

i agree with Diana.
Tom is cute and they do call him "sex god"
but i'm sure he didn't do it. he's tooooo sweet and so is bill. Bill wouldn't lie to his fans.
i just can't believe it. Crying or Very sad Sad No
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 4:49 pm

he did it and i have finally found the proof, in the begining of the vid, he admits it, ok it's in german but i got the translation:

Pocher: now, a band who's already through it all, cause they've been number one in germany for weeks with their single, the album is number two and i think after their performance tonight it could go number one. i'd like to present Tokio Hotel the way the record company originally did (reads the text): "their songs arouse. everything we've heard so far seems to be a blurry thing of the past. their music causes a tremor and it just happens: you can't evade the power and the striking charisma of this band. nowadays that a lot of young bands, trying to say something, use meaningless phrases, Tokio Hotel present their own unique sound. intelligent, moving lyrics, energetic, modern rock music and a great charisma. their songs are amongst the most exciting german-speaking productions of these days, next to Jeanette Biedermann. (he added that. some people don't like her and say she's not a serious singer, so he didn't mean that, that's why everyone laughs) it's about time to introduce Tokio Hotel to a bigger audience." ladies and gentlemen... Tokio Hotel!

Pocher: nice to have you here. currently there's no teen magazine without you on the cover. what is this like?

Tom & Georg: it's pathetic.

Pocher: why?

Tom: it's evidence of incapacity. (i have no idea why he says that)

Pocher: well, it's either you or US5.

Bill: exactly.

Pocher: you know that song, Maria... (sings it *lol*)

Tom: awesome rock song i say.

Pocher: kick-ass!

Georg: you're doing it quite well.

Pocher: finally a band that hasn't been casted.

Tokio Hotel "agree"

Pocher: do you like them?

Bill kind of says yes. (i don't know if he meant that or if he didn't dare to say no)

Pocher: feel free to say they're crap.

Tom: we don't really like casted bands.

Pocher: ok, let's talk about nu pagadi. they were casted and bang, nine months later they didn't exist anymore. how long have YOU been together? 4, 5 years?

all: 5 years.

Pocher: so you were only just... (to Georg) you're the only one who's of legal age, you're 18, right? you two are 16 and (to Gustav) you're 17?

Gustav: correct.

Pocher: the newspapers give you nicknames, for example: Gustav, the smart thinker, Tom, the crazy freak, Bill, the cool rebel, who secretly had the band's logo tattooed on his neck when he was 14. that's pretty clever to do that "secretly" on the neck (being sarcastic of course)... and Georg is the quiet checker.

Tom: yeah, but they mixed up mine and Georg's. actually, i'm the quiet checker.

Pocher: you're also the one who's said to have had sex with 25 women, right?

Tom: you're really fast, i must say. (it had only just been in the newspaper)

Pocher: well, i always read the "Bild-Zeitung" in the morning and i was like "oops, the young man...25...knick knack." but it's not true, is it?

Tom: huh?

Pocher: or don't you wanna talk about it?

Tom: well, i'm open. but i have to be honest, i'm really surprised cause you're the first person who talks to me about this.

Pocher: really? but that's what it said in the newspaper. i see, are you telling me that the "Bild-Zeitung" doesn't always tell the truth?

Tom: YOU said that. i have to say i didn't count so i can't really tell. it could be more than that or less. i don't know.

Pocher: oooh...! i see. 25 and you didn't count. oh well, one stops counting at some point, right? but don't count every time (sex) as a new woman, alright?

Tom: of course not.

Pocher: well, when i put away the "Bild-Zeitung" i watched "RTL Punkt 12" (newscast), that's the film version of the "Bild-Zeitung", and there you used that cool expression "Drinnis" and "Draussis". what exactly is that again? you're "Drinnis", right?

Bill: yeah, we're "Drinnis". well, we hate the countryside and villages even though we actually live there. untouched nature in germany, for example, is totally not our thing. like camping and stuff...

Tom: yeah, don't you know that feeling of damp clothes...

Pocher (interrupts Tom): well, i...

Tom: what?

Pocher: no need telling me that, i've never been to Dubai with a tent. ;o) no, seriously, i don't like it either. so, you're always just indoors?

Bill: no, not necessarily. but mainly just in cities and not on the countryside.

Pocher: untouched nature, crap.

Bill & Tom: yeah.

Tom: well, there are nice pretty islands, too, but...

Pocher: but crap, to hell with them...

Bill & Tom: yeah... no! not the islands! but the forests and stuff...

Pocher: tsunami... i mean, sorry, but they're gone now...

well, great... it's going rather well, you're number one, and you will now play live here for us. you're the first band that performs live in this show. and i personally am a very tough rocker and...

Tom: yeah, i can tell... (points at Pocher's pants)

Georg: cut your pants open behind the stage...

Tom: yeah, you put on your rock pants today... crazy crazy...

Pocher: well, that happened when i begged Pro 7 on my knees to give me my own show. i will perform with you now, but not as myself... i think Marc Terenzi is someone who's a true rocker...

Bill: that's true. it's nice to be on stage with such people. he's influenced the rock music business for years. so he's a serious artist...

Pocher: yeah, sure. i'd love to make this possible for you. this way Tokio Hotel and Marc Terenzi would be performing together in a moment...

Bill & Tom: that would be cool.

Pocher: yeah, and you'll see what that looks like after the commercials. Marc Terenzi feat. Tokio Hotel, here in Rent a Pocher. stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:45 pm

inocent tom ok i agree akid not 25 but 100% shi 10 girls
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:03 pm

dude!he is like 18 hala2 w he is a playa by now bikouno saro shi 70 , let''s not forget he lost "it" when he was 13:P
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 12:24 am

Yeah yeah, he's 18 so we know that he did *it* with alot of girl. But when he was young.. He did NOT do *it* with 25 girls.
And Rayan is right.. Bill does NOT lie to his fans.
We all know Tom is a player. But not a stupid one I love you
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:20 am

Diana, i brought u the interview, he didn't deny it, he said that he didn't count, it could be less and it could be MORE. so i'm right and he did it, maybe not with 25 but something close... he was 16 then so he's not that young, he could have done it
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Okay!
He didn't count them.
How do u know that it's 25 girls or more?
Tom tells everything to Bill.
So, Bill knows better.
And Bill said that Tom didn't do it with 25 girls in that age.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm

haha
akid..for SUREE he did it..i mean he DIDNT COUNT THEM
it shlve been a BIG nbr.
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Honestly, It can be a big number. Not more than 25.
When Bill was saying that he didn't do that. Tom was so shy, he looked at the ground.. And Bill was saying some of the rumors that were NOT true.
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:33 pm

OH WELL..i think he did..
:S
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:37 pm

I don't Sad
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:11 pm

i do, and i'm sure, bill is just trying to defend his brother tom didn't deny it. tom did it! end of story!
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:22 pm

THANK YOU.
lol
Tom's like that. and thats what makes him special after all!
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:53 pm

Special?!?!?
It doesn't make him special.
He shouldn't do this stuff just to be special.
He's PERFECT without that stuff. Sad
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:56 pm

it's these stuff that makes him more masculin, and yes it makes him more attractive

Last edited by miss kaulitz on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!   Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Had S*x With 25 Girls When He Was Young?!?!?!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next