Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.

Go down 
+6
Träumerella
XxHumanoidMenzixX
cofie
SarahKaddoura
Bill's Cutie
Nicoliee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 pm

hahaha thanx guys!
& Menzi, I loooooooove your avatar! Georg looks awesome! *-*

I shall, I shall... do not worry Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-04-05

The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:59 pm

No problem ^^ <3

Thank you =D
I love it too *---* hehehe !

<3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:03 pm

Omg!!
I really liked first chapter , keep it up nicolee ^-^ and i can't wait for 2# chapter!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

^^ Thanxx Very Happy yayyy
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 am

OMG!!!!! YAY! you posted it!! that is so cool and awesome and... AAAAAAA!!!
Sorry! I'm a little hyper today but I'm just happy with everything now. I totally loved the first chapter, it was awesome. That milk idea is great, can't wait for it to come *laughs evily and weirdly*
I REALLY want you to post soon 'cause this is AMAZING!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:23 pm

WOAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS EXCITINGGG!!
I waiiited for this and you SHOULD stop saying your writings are boring cause they're definitely the bestt i read of all timeee!
keep writingg hot stuff;D can't wait for next chaptyy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 pm

AMAZING!! Very Happy
Post soon Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 am

I want to read 2# chapterrrr :/ i really really can't wait O_O
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:51 am

Heehee ^^ Yayzz
I are speshaaaallll. (:
Thanx girls, it will be up later today! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:29 pm

I’m really glad you guys liked the first chapter! Thanx for all your wonderful comments, they make me happie! :3

With no further comments, I present you the second chapter. (:

Btw, Aaesha, do you want to be in the story? You commented on it but you never said! I can arrange it if you would like to participate in the fun! Razz

The Kaulitz School .:: Chapter 2

After a long first three periods of math, cooking, and English, we finally had lunch. When I arrived at the cafeteria, however, it was nearly empty, except for Bianca and her posse. I rolled my eyes and headed to the lunch line, and went through it fast, since it was nearly empty.

I wasn’t really all that hungry, so I just grabbed a red apple and brought out a little money to pay for it. But when I got to the place Gustav usually was, I only saw Tom.

“Tom?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. “Why are you in the cafeteria? Shouldn’t you be…doing something that is not cooking?”

Tom chuckled, and it took my breath away. “Well, Gustav kind of got sick. He left some milk on the counter for someone – don’t know why the hell somebody would request sour milk – but he accidentally took a sip like the moron he is… and then chunks were flying, according to Georg. I’m actually glad I didn’t feel like going to get something to eat at that time even though I was so hungry I could’ve eaten a horse.”

“How…” I grimaced, searching for the words to describe what Tom had just explained. “Lovely…”

“Well, Georg is traumatized for life. I had to listen to him describe it using all these big words that I don’t want to know the meaning of.”

“So you’re cooking? That can’t be good. I’m surprised nothing’s caught fire yet.”

“Tch, me? Cooking? You’re crazy. I have as much knowledge about cooking as Georg has about playing the bass. Although I am pretty good at sandwiches, if I do say so myself. Gustav had everything ready before the… ahem… yeah.”

“Do you know if there’s any more of that nasty milk?”

Tom’s eyes widened. “Please don’t tell me you requested it.”

“No, no, of course not. But can I have it?”

“I threw it away, like any other sane person would do, so no, you can’t, because there is none.”

“Cold milk will have to do then…” I muttered under my breath.

“What?” Tom asked. I nearly lost all composure as a confused look spread across his face – it was too adorable.

“Never mind, nothing. It was nice talking to you though, Tom, but see ya!” I left my money on the counter, enough for a carton of chocolate milk and my apple, and I then headed to our usual table, and by now my friends were there. I might’ve stayed and talked with Tom longer if he didn’t do all these randomly cute things that were normal for him, but it was hard to hide feelings. You can’t tell anyone what you feel. Nowadays, I describe that as dangerous.

I plopped down into the seat at the table full of nothing but smiles.

“Did you get the milk?” Sara immediately asked, without hesitation.

“Well hello to you to. I’m doing fine, thanks for asking.” I said sarcastically, but she knew I was only joking since I had a smirk on my face.

“Yeah, yeah, now did you get the milk?” Anna asked impatiently.

I laughed at how eager they were for revenge – not that I blamed them. “Well, apparently Gustav accidentally took a sip of it… And… You know… He… Got sick…”

“Oh, that’s disgusting.” Sophie commented.

“Imagine how Georg feels. He was there!”

“Poor Georgie!” Menzi cried in sympathy.

“Poor Gusti!” Anne-Marie followed.

“So what are we going to do now?” Hilal wondered. “We can’t just let them keep getting away with torturing us whenever they want. We have to reciprocate somehow!”

Just then we heard Menzi’s name being called, and we all turned in that direction to see a blonde haired, green eyed, big busted girl, her eyes skillfully lined with makeup and her petite body clad in a tight top – if you could even call it that – and a miniskirt. Bianca. It made me wonder if principal Jost ever noticed what these girls wore. I clearly remembered there being a dress code against revealing clothes, for Tom’s sake.

Bianca’s group all sat with their skyscraper legs crossed, as did she. They all looked our way, watching us with sly smirks on their faces, and I didn’t trust them at all. They were so fake I was surprised none of them had ‘made in china’ tattooed on the back of their necks.

“What do you want?” Menzi spat bitterly, clearly not having forgotten the morning’s incidents.

“Would you take our sodas? They didn’t have any diet, and we don’t drink regular. It has too many calories and the last thing we want to do is be fat.”

“Yet you’re okay with being the sluts…” Anna cocked an eyebrow at their strange way of thinking.

“Those cans only have about two hundred calories in them. You can drink it – I promise it won’t kill you.” Sophie said.

“No, come on, just take it. We don’t want them.” Bianca reasoned.

We shot each other knowing looks around the table, knowing there had to be some strings attached to their generosity.

“Why are you being nice to us?” Anne-Marie questioned. “We’re not friends.”

“Just an attempt.” She replied, studying one of her perfectly manicured hands. “We both know it won’t work out, but why not?”

“Okay…” Sara reached for the can of soda that Bianca offered, tapping the top of it with her fingernail before preparing to open it, but stopped when Bianca’s posse started snickering. I could tell when Sara figured out their trick; her once neutral expression became that of someone desperately seeking revenge – which she was.

Sara got up from her seat and slowly strolled over so that she was right in front of Bianca, who tried to move away without Sara noticing, but she only moved the can closer to her.

“You know Bianca…” Sara dug her nail under the tab of Coke and we all anticipated what was going to happen as Bianca stared at Sara in horror. Her prank had backfired. “It’s really sweet that you want to be friends, and I think we’re all willing to give it a try.” Sara then opened the tab and the sticky liquid fizzed all over Bianca, running down her locks of blonde hair and soaking her tiny top. I was laughing so hard I couldn’t breathe.

Bianca gave Sara a murderous glare, who only returned it with a wide grin.

“Ugh!” Bianca growled, storming off into the hallway towards the bathroom, and her group copied her act like robots, running after her. Sara then turned to face us, looking quite proud.

“I never thought I’d see you do something like that,” Anna began, “But I know you’re pretty good at twisting people’s plans!”

“I am, aren’t I?” she placed her hands on her hips and struck a pose.

We then heard someone who sounded like they were dying because they were laughing so hard and we directed our attention towards the counter of the cafeteria. It was Tom; even he was laughing at Bianca’s humiliation.

“Who is that?” Menzi asked, squinting her eyes to get a better look at the person.

“It’s Tom!” Hilal answered with a slightly pink face. “He’s laughing at Bianca, too!”

“What are you doing, Anna?” Sophie asked in an odd tone, grabbing the apple that was in front of me and taking a bite out of it.

We all took a look at Anna, who was twiddling with her eyebrow piercing.

“What?” She gave us a ‘haven’t you ever seen’ expression. “It’s itchy.”

“I hope your tongue piercing never gets itchy!” Anne-Marie exclaimed.

“Yeah!” I added.

We’d finally gotten Bianca back for all the times she tried to ruin us. Many times she’d tried, but we never crumbled under her wrath, but under ours – well, Sara’s, really – she broke in one hit only.

Oh yeah. Go Sara. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:48 pm

WIIIIIIIIIIII THIS IS AWESUMMMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 pm

^^ I rewrote this chapter 2 times cause it wasn't exciting enough. Razz xD
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 pm

I AM A HERO *breeze blows my hair*
LOL okayy this chaptyy is awesomee and i screwed that Biancaa ;D
more amazing chapters nicolee Wink
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Sure Razz
LMAOO xD Yey for Sarah! cheers
Awesome chapter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Alrightyy Razz You will appear in the next chapter Razz
Back to top Go down
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 pm

Awesome!!!
Keep up the good work nicole Very Happy
More chapters soon ^_^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 am

YEAH!!! Great job, Sara Wink !!! Just when I read that there was a Coke can was included, I knew that was going to happen Razz

You know what's funny? I actually love apples!!! When I saw that I eated one it was like 'Yeah, that could totally be me' Razz ok, ok, that was random...

Anyway, post soon 'caused I really like this fic, it's funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:54 am

Waoww Go sarah go you're our hero Razz
Well...i like this chapterr ^-^ please post soon (:
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 pm

thanks guys, i can sign autographs (H)
woah... im so into my part haha xD
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Everyone will have an awesome chapter of fame! Muahahhaah
But until then... Can I have your autograph? *-*
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:59 pm

hahaha that's actually great nicole ;D ur fic is really fun ^^

hmm yeah i have a signing session today at 5 pm ;D
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

omg it's 6 pm now O.o
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

my first comment would be - DUDE; where am ii?!?! wasn't i your inspiration after all??
Razz Razz just kidding
but i want you to put me in the story, pwetty pwease *o*

second of all - this is awesome, haha i can actually imagine Sarah doing this Razz

you're a great writter, hon ;D<3
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Sasii: xD i swear that i was dying i was laughing so hard... just like Tom was xD
and Lely : Of course!! ^^ Next chappie you wiil be there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm

yay!Very Happy <3 thankies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.   The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kaulitz School ... No, Tom, We're Not Going To Wear Miniskirts.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next