Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*

Go down 
+7
Bill's Cutie
Zeina Kaulitz
Tomylise
Roy
Freiheit20
ralph_94
^_^mrd^_^
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* Empty
PostSubject: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:26 am

hey !! this is my new fan fiction! this story is written by me and some of the ideas were given by my best friend christine! so i really hope u enjoy it!! and plz make sure u tell me what you think about it!!Very Happy

Chapter 1

Roz and Chridelije, 2 nice sweet schoolgirls, were on a school trip to Germany. Chridelije was the most excited about that trip because she was totally in love with Tokio Hotel. That band was on her mind 24/7. She was the only one between her classmates that loved them so much, and it was absolutely a dream come true for her to see them.
She first received the news about the trip to Germany...:

Chridelije: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So cool!! I’m so going to Germany!!
Roz: Oh god nooooooooooo!!! How will Chridelije ever shut up now!!!
Chridelije: i can’t believe it!!Very Happy:D

Then, when they told her that the destination was Berlin...:

Chridelije: NO WAY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *screams and jumps everywhere like a maniac*
Roz: when exactly will this trip be on?
Teacher: it’s gonna be on the 27th of june...
Chridelije: ARE U SERIOUS?!
Teacher: yes I am! *gets confused*
Chridelije *goes into total shock*: OMG this can’t be happening! Very Happy OMG OMG!!
Teacher *approaches Roz and whispers*: what’s happening with her? :S
Roz: her favorite band is having a concert in Berlin that day and she’s excited about it...
Teacher: how do u know that? she didn’t tell u!
Roz: yeah I know! But she made me memorize all the tour dates! She’s crazy!

Two month before the journey, Chridelije was already thrilled. She grabbed her best friend Roz and started to jump up and down, again and again, every time she remembered the trip.

so that's chapter 1!! interested in finding out what will happen on this trip???
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 am

lol so funnayy !! XDXD awesome i wanna hear if chridelije ets hit by a bus screaming I LOVE GERMANY in berlin XD
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:30 am

loooool!!!! we'll see!! now if i have another post, i may post another chapter WinkVery Happy
glad u like it!
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 am

hehehe cool i'm so excited when it's gonna be 27th of june?? !! Very Happy:D nice story i feel like i wanna jump and scream wiz her rlly!! lol! cool cool plz don't be late to post the next part waaaaaaaaaaaaa3!!!!!!!!!! this story made me happy!! wow my mood changed!! lol! ahahahaaaaaaaaa yeh well back 2 the * my moment *!!!!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 am

lol!!! so glad u liked it!! thx grace:D:D:D:D!!!!
and in this part there's a surprise for ralph!

Chapter 2:

There it was, the day of the take off. The whole senior class went to the airport and got on the plane. Her heart was beating so fast and her brain stopped thinking as the plane got further from the ground!

At one moment, she looked at her lucky bracelet and wished for one thing: to meet Tokio hotel. She took it off and held it while the plane was landing on the airport in Berlin. Roz loved them too but didn’t really know much about them. Every time she asks Chridelije about them, she starts squeaking and screaming how cute they are! And basically, she just knew what any normal person knew: the Kaulitz twins and the music.

The class then settled down, each in his hotel room. Roz got the room with Chridelije.

The next morning, Chridelije and Roz went to the lobby of the hotel and then to the bus. They visited monuments and landmarks. Everything reminded her of Tokio hotel! Around noon she was still feeling hyper and excited that she was shouting “ich liebe Deutschland” in the middle of the street! She almost got hit by a bus if it wasn’t for her friend Roz who saved her!* In the afternoon, the class went to visit the streets of the city on feet. They wanted to rest so they went to a small restaurant in a small alley. It seemed that there was no one in it so they went in. Roz was looking at the ground thinking and walking in... so suddenly, she tripped and fell on her face in front of everybody. They all started laughing so she blushed. Her bag collapsed wide open on the floor and her stuff scattered everywhere. She then got up and picked up all her belongings. She didn’t notice that she was leaving behind the most important thing, her notebook. She wrote everything she thought on that little notebook. Nothing she wrote was that important or secretive but she couldn’t live without it!

ralph i added ur idea just now!! *the idea next to the star was created by ralph! credits to him!!Very Happy:D so wanna know the rest of the notebook story?? let me know what u think!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 am

omg i wanna know !!! NOW I WANNA KNOW loook wat u did XD u made me wanna know XD u used my IDEAA333 XD if she got hit by a bus i wouldve written the kaulitz twins were also in the hospital with her and she got up and ran toward them but feel again and broke her other arm XD awesome mrd POST THE NOTEBOOK
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 am

lol i can't make the twins go to the hospital!! i'll get killed in the forum and i'll need a hospital!!Razz:P so if i get another post i'll post chapter 3!!Very Happy
so happy u like it!!Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 am

ahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa **She almost got hit by a bus** lol! lol! ahahahha rlly this story makes me laugh i like it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3 i'm ttly happy!!!! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 am

gr8 story
bt ralf don't give her ideas
she's a gr8 writer
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:53 am

can u lay off my kool aid !
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am

wat's that suppose to mean ?
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 am

inno mashile 7allak Razz
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:55 am

loolen
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 am

ok i'm soooooooooo happy that u found it funny!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm hyper like ralph found out so here's ANOTHER chapter!! *drum roll* i give u chapter 3!!!!

Chapter 3:
Back at the hotel, she wanted to write stuff about that day. She looked in her bag:

Roz *searching for her notebook in her bag*: Chridelije! Did u see my notebook?
Chridelije: no, I didn’t. check under the bed!
Roz: I already did but I didn’t find anything.
Chridelije: I don’t know... ask the others maybe someone saw it!
Roz: I already did when you were in the shower.
Chridelije: Oh! Oh! Maybe it fell when u dropped ur bag at the restaurant!
Roz: oh yeah! I guess so!! I’ll go ask miss Hilda for her permission to go see if it’s there!
Chridelije: oh I’ll go with you! it’s a bit far and it’s kinda dark.
Roz: ok, let’s go ask!

They asked her, and she accepted as long as they returned before the night. They went to that place and there:

Roz: hallo! Do you speak English?
The Man On The Counter: yes how may I help you?
Roz: earlier today I lost a notebook here. Have you seen it?
TMOTC: oh no, I’m sorry!
Roz: it’s okay thanks anyway!
TMOTC: you are welcome!

Then just as they were turning to leave, a voice from behind...:

Hey miss!!
Roz: yea!!

She turns to see who it was:

The guy: is that your notebook?
Roz: yea thank u! *grabs her notebook and starts looking in it*
The guy: I didn’t mean to look inside your book but I couldn’t help it! I’m just so curious!
Roz *laughs*: I don’t mind it’s not a secret! 
The guy: good! because I really liked your poems and lyrics!
Roz: thanks! You’re very nice! I actually want to be a writer!

Chridelije *looking closely at the guy with squeeked eyes*: OMG! *chokes* you are... OMG! Is that you? OMG! You’re David! David jost! OMG! *pointing at him terrified*
David: haha yeah it is me!
Chridelije : yea yea. but what brings you here? I mean you’re the producer of the biggest band ever!!
David: I know, but I like this place it’s small and nice.  So…girls, do you want to have a drink with me?
Roz *looking at Chridelije*: yes of course but we have a long road back and we have to be there before it gets dark...
David: it’s okay! I’ll drive you!

They sat down and ordered drinks. They talked and Roz told him a bit about herself and then he said: would you like to write a song for Tokio hotel?
Roz and chridelije *spitting out the orange juice*: OMG WHAT?
Chridelije: she’ll do it!
Roz: WOW! Are you sure?! I still have to think about it…
Chridelije *to Roz*: you shut up! From now on I’ll be your manager!
Roz: Okay! I’ll do it!
David: okay, so the boys tomorrow have a concert, because it’s sold out you’ll have to watch from backstage and then meet them.

After hearing that, Roz and Chridelije both spit out their second sip of juice!

Chridelije: oh David! Trust me it’s gonna be fine! I don’t mind and I don’t think Roz minds either!
David: Okay then! We have a deal! Meet me tomorrow at the gate of the arena before the concert.
Then he gives her his phone number and drops them off at the door of the hotel.

lol so i really hope u like it!! so do u wanna know what happened at the concert?? POST! XD
but this is the last chapter for tonight!! so ENJOY!!
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:07 am

lol CRAP XD awesome imagine that actully happens XD AWESOME gr8 fannayy above all ! XD POST like crap XD
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:10 am

lol i'll post more later!!Very Happy:D happy u like it:D:D!!!!! the other chapters are not fully complete and post-ready!Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:27 am

hey that's not fair i'm gonna wait till 2moro or after to know what's gonna happen !! >.<
still so funny lol! **spit out their second sip of juice!** ahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa did they do it right in his face!!?? Razz:P:P:P:P i'm bad i know!! lol!
ok ok mrd i'll wait -.-
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:24 am

nop!! Razz i want david to actually like the girls and still work with them!!!Very Happy:D OMG!!! i just had an idea!!Very Happy:D but naaaaaaah!! i won't use it!! anwy at 3:00 in the morning i get lots of ideas:P:P lol
thx graceyyyyyyyyy!! luv ya!! but u gotta wait!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:32 am

heheeeeeeee okay okay i'm gonna wait meh >.< !!!!!!!! luv yah too!! just don't be too late!! work work think think write write post post!!! Razz:P:P i wanna read read!! Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:37 am

lol now all i'm gonna do is sleep sleep, so 2mrw i could work work think think write write post post!!!!!!!!! Razz:P so u could read read!!Razz
gute nacht!(K)
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 am

ok deal deal!! Razz:P gute nacht (K)
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:13 pm

i love this fanfic
! ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomylise
Loves Germany
Tomylise

Female
Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm

OMG I wanna be Roz ! Razz:P
Back to top Go down
http://the-twins-kaulitz.skyblog.com
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:30 pm

marianne is roz Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Omg I Wish I Was One Of Yu :S:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next