Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!

Go down 
+3
Dayana Kaulitz
kaulitzlover
Diana Kaulitz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! Empty
PostSubject: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 11:33 pm

1. Demand from Bill that he takes your bunny 'Fluffy' in his will (as his only heir) or else you will sit on him the whole day

2. When Tom's asleep, paint his dreads in every colour of the rainbow (offcourse you do at least half in pink!)

3. Try putting on ALL clothes of the guys, starting with Bill's tight outfits and ending with Toms XXXXL clothes

4. When the guys discover your amazing idea, dance around like an elegant ballerina

5. Then try and tackle Gustav

6.Treat Bill as a puppy, when he comes from the bathroom, pat his head and say with a little squeaky voice: that's a good boy..

7. Ask Tom if he's 50cent in the white version

8. When Bill's doing his hair start singing the song from the begging of "The Lion King" all over the room/tourbus

9.Ask Gustav to do an impression of King Kong, for the rest of the day, watch him with big fascinated eyes

10. An hour before the concert, steal all of Georg's clothes and replace them by a single Santa Claus suit

11. At 3am, demand that the guys play twister with you, when they're all playing it, knock them all down and start rolling them in the plastic mat. When they start screaming what the hell are you doing,
Answer on a normal way that you're making a Tokio Hotel wrap

12. At a random moment try to put a tutu on Georg (if needed, use violence)

13. Ask the twins if they were connected with their butts at their birth

14. Dress up like Miss Piggy and try to seduce Gustav

15. Whenever you cross Tom start rapping 'Baby Got Back' then ask Tom to join you

16. Surprise them by jumping on stage during a concert playing the trombone as loud as you can

17. Get them drunk, play spin the bottle, quietly sneak out of the circle to get your camera.
Of course you invited Saki and that hairy fan you saw a few hours ago

18. Stuff gummy worms down every facial opening, make an extra effort for their nostrils (it doesn't matter if they're awake or not)

19. At exactly 5:30am do a very remarkable imitation of Bill's star search performance of 'It's raining man'

20. Put on a rabbit suit and start jumping on Bill's bed yelling "Old McDonald Had A Farm" very off key

21. Switch Tom's clothes with Bill's and wait for the explosion.

22. Every hour say randomly that Gustav and Georg should make out

23. While Tom is laughing his ass off and Gustav and Georg are giving you a death look,
yell: 'VIVA LA DIVA!' and run up to Bill and tackle him. While Bill is screaming like a girl, get up, yawn and walk away bored

24. Sell their boxers on Ebay and replace them with panties (be sure to remember pink and lots of lace)

25. Have a sit strike on the middle of the stage, when they kindly ask you to leave, look shocked and scream 'Save the PEANUT!'

26. Demand that Bill and Tom take salsa lessons, with each other

27. Replace Bill's jewelery by cock-roaches and bugs. Sit on his bed with wide open eyes till he comes to get his jewelery.
Then say in a creepy little voice 'I have a little surprise for you'..

28. Smear honey all over the doorhandles and the (only) toilet seat in the tourbus
When they find out, point to Georg. Tom will force him to lick it off

29. While Georg is licking off the toilet seat, suggest to Tom that he could use a baseball bat in case Georg refuses to continue

30. first paint the baseball bat with Bill's nail polish (black & white stripes)

31. Ask Tom if he's hatching dinosaurs in his hat

32. Try to catch the guys with a lasso on random times

33. Duck tape Tom to the back of Gustav's bedroom door

Last edited by Diana Kaulitz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaulitzlover
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
kaulitzlover

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 2:32 pm

26. Demand that Bill and Tom take salsa lessons, with each other

thats soo funny! hahahha and cute Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:28 pm

28. Smear honey all over the doorhandles and the (only) toilet seat in the tourbus

29. While Georg is licking off the toilet seat, suggest to Tom that he could use a baseball bat in case Georg refuses to continue

30. first paint the baseball bat with Bill's nail polish (black & white stripes)

31. Ask Tom if he's hatching dinosaurs in his hat

omg i laughed so hard (n°31) hahahahahahaha very funny
Back to top Go down
Verseau
TH Are My Ecstasy
Verseau

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:36 pm

14. Dress up like Miss Piggy and try to seduce Gustav
:']
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bunnybloodsucker666
MrsKaulitz17
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
MrsKaulitz17

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyFri May 02, 2008 5:00 pm

27. Replace Bill's jewelery by cock-roaches and bugs. Sit on his bed with wide open eyes till he comes to get his jewelery.
Then say in a creepy little voice 'I have a little surprise for you'..

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!I WOULD DO I LITTLE.....I WISH I WAS WID DEM!!!
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:27 pm

lol i will never get bored of reading this Razz
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:56 pm

omg this is so funny
hahahahah
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:09 pm

OH GOD!! i can't seem to stop laughin....who ever made this is a GENIUSS!! .....ASK THE TWINS IF THEY WERE CONNECTED WITH THEIR BUTTS AT BIRTH!! hhahaah!!!D:D
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Verseau
TH Are My Ecstasy
Verseau

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:18 pm

i love 29 and 30!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bunnybloodsucker666
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:40 pm

i made some up (they migh tbe kinda lame) ...oh and remember those are way sto anoy them....wich mean si'll never do that!! haha : - buy Bill an d pink shirt that says punk princess on it
- Ask Bill if he started using ypur tampons too...cuz he sure has his hand on your mascara!
- Throw a basket ball on Tom's head (on purpose) and then say : u're supposed to catch it with your hands!
-Buy gustav some crayons, with a color the letters book, and make him sing abc....because he seems to have forgotten to speak
-Switch Georg's hair straightener with that htingie that makes ur hair case...like this ^^^ and by the time he realises he has a new do, take a pic post on facebook and call it georgette, my german BFF!

OK...so those are ones i just came up with...they might be a bit lame...but we gave it a go! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! EmptySat May 10, 2008 6:44 pm

hahahahahahaha omg hahahahah so funny!!! i love it dana !! u got humer girl Razz I LOVED THE ONE ABOUT TOM AND THE ONE ABOUT BILL "PUNK PRINCESS"!!!!hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!   33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel! Empty

Back to top Go down

33 Ways To Annoy Tokio Hotel!
Page 1 of 1