Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TITANIC tokio hotel !!

Go down 
+7
dAnA
Bills~lil~Angel
^_^mrd^_^
Melissa
Bill's Cutie
taniakaulitz
ralph_94
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

TITANIC tokio hotel !! Empty
PostSubject: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:33 pm

Chapter 1:
"IM KING OF THE WORLD", Bill Kaulitz screamed at the top of his lungs, for this was something he could never have imagined happening to him before.
He looked behind him, and he could not belive he was standing here, of all places.
The Titanic stood in front of him, truly living up to it's name, in majesticness, and the shceisse load of smoke coming out from it's four boilers.
Bill Kaulitz thought of the ozone layer screamig at this moment because of all that smoke being immited into the air, but then dark, scary thoughts occured to him, "What if all this humidity ruins my fabulous hair ?!!", so of course he ran back into the ship's dining quarters, again looking for his brother, who was no where to be found at the moment, "probably shaggin the chef", bill thought, and then he remembered nena, her delicate touch, her gaze, the sound of her guitar, it made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. He dismissed the emotions he was having as a mere schoolboy crush, but then found out that he had knocked over the lead singer of cinema bizarre during his trancelike state, and that guy was totally shocked, and then he started singing silent scream and all was good, and then Joanna appeared in front of him, and his mouth formed a huge gaping whole u could fit a whole microphone in. All he could say was "scheisse..".
Tom Kaulitz was ready to throw himself overboard, he could not handle this life anymore, he didn;t care abt "don't jump", he didn;t care about all the one night stands he had in his life, all he cared about was ending his misery, he climbed onto the railing, closed his eyes, got ready to jump, and..
and then he heard Tania, screaming from behind him. "mister what are u doing !!", and, as corny as he thought someone calling him mister was, he turned around, and what he saw, who he saw, made him smile, Oh that smile, for when Tom smiles, his eyes glisten like a child's eyes on christmas day, he lights up and beams of happiness fly all around him, and, the whole world stops, just for a moment, to catch a glimpse of that childish innocence Tom Kaulitz has, when he smiles.
And so Tania felt herself melting all over again, she just couldn't handle that much hottness!
"That water, at the moment it engulfs you, feels like a thousand daggers stabbing u all at once, you really don;t want to experience it."
And, at the mere prounounciation of these words, Tom stepped off the railing, because, if there was ever a force that could stop tom from doing anything, it was Tania.
Georg and Gustav sat in their plush first class bedroom, accompanied by Mariane and Roy, and, of course, they were celebrating the happiest occasion of all to happen on that day, for Mariane has just been made into Georg's fiance. The huge, cheesy smile could not escape her face, as she was trying to hold back tears of joy, and then, she stood up , jumped onto Georg's lap, and started kissing him as if no one was in the room except him and her, then, she held his hand, and they both walked into the nearby living room. They locked the door behind them, and dot dot dot. (ill leave this part up to everyone's imagination)
Roy and Gustav felt it was the right time to talk abt what Gustav has had on his mind for the whole month, and Gustav felt he could open up to Roy, seeing as Roy was Gustav's best friend for life, and so Gustav decided to spill the beans right there.
"I kinda, well.."
"Yes.", Roy said.
"I like melissa."
Roy was utterly shocked by what Gistav had just said, but he knew deep down in his soul, that Gustav would never have melissa.
For melissa had told Roy that she was in love with Bill, the day before, and she had fought Joanna for him, and she lost a great friend because of Bill.
But that was all in the past.
And so the titanic kept moving onward toward the coats of lebanon, where Tokio Hotel was supposed to start off their Asian tour.

Last edited by ralph_94 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:42 pm

DUDE
ttly awesome
i loved it !!
and my part with tom was just so cute
Razz
and like we all know what happened in that living room
Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:51 pm

OMGGGGGGG AWESOMEE HAHAHAA i wont ever fight with meliiii <3 XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Melissa

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm

hahahahahahhahaha i started laughing like hell when i read And so the titanic kept moving onward toward the coats of lebanon i have no fucking idea why XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
oooooh im loved by the cute teddy bear yeayyyy!!!!!

i hate u joanna jk luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG this is the cutest most cute thing ever!!!!! XDXD i have now that cheesy big smile on my face:P haha
it's a truly gr8 story!! everything is awesome about it!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:26 pm

jaaaaa i would be okay if gus gus was my boy friend XD jkkkkk
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Chapter 2:
As the calm medditeranean brushed up against the Titanic's solied hull, Tom sat in bed, completely naked, with Tania at his side. She was fast asleep, dreaming about the adventures that were awaiting her, as Tom gazed up into the night sky, stars shimmering, and wondered "where the eff is my ceiling !!", so he made a mental note to refer to the ship's maintance team to fix his room cieling, it looked as though it were going to rain soon, and he didn't want his bundle of love to be spoiled by water, because he would have to sleep with Bill if it did, and Bill hugs people in his sleep, but then again melissa probably knew that already.
Second thoughts started occuring to mariane, about the engagement, about georg, cold feet was the last thing she wanted to go through right now, especially because she was already wearing her ivory, satin wedding dress, complete with swarovski crystals, a low neck line, puffy at the bottom, and wrap-around at the top. The white manolo heels totally complemented her figure, plus they made her butt look bigger, which what was totally what she wanted.
SHe felt like cinderella, but now, walking down the aisle toward her husband to be, and got to her sport near the altar.
Everything should have gone according to plan, right up until the objections, when Justin Timberlake stood up.
"I OBJECT", said Justin
"OMFG not you AGAIN, wtf do you want this time douchbag?", said Mariane
"Umm yeah, our divorce lawyer's wife called me like a week after we announced our engagement, he killed himself"
"What, WHY"
"Yeah, because he got tired of us nagging over who would get the country estate in France"
"Oh, wow, sad, but we are divorced right ?!"
"Yeah umm , no we're not.. he never filed the papers"
The whole room went silent, and then, mariane ran out of that chapel as fast as she could, and then, georg started crying.
Bill sat on the bed in his room, along with joanna, who was sitting all the way across the room on the supple leather couch, crossing her arms, waiting for Bill to start talking about anything that had anything to do with them.
"I don't want to see you anymore joanna, i made that clear the last time i saw you"
"i Still love you, why won;t you just listen to me! Nena doesn't deserve you as much as I do, I sacrificed 3 years of my life for you!"
"Well sleeping with my brother in my own bed didn't help did it"
And just as he finished pronouncing those lost few words, melissa came out of Bill's steamy bathroom, covered in sweat and water, with a towel wrapped around her.
Gustav felt his heart being torn into a million peices when he found out that melissa belonged to another, he had loved her from the moment he had set eyes on her, almost 10 years ago, but, it came in waves, that love.
Roy felt like he had a huge burden to lift on his shoulders, and what Nena had told him did not help at all.
And so the titanic kept moving onward toward the coats of lebanon, where Tokio Hotel was supposed to start off their Asian tour.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:31 pm

oh shit XD what did i do now loooool 7aram gusti!!!!! GUS GUS I LOVE UUUU XDDD
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 pm

nicee dude
chapter threeeeeee
Very Happy
Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 pm

OMG RALFFFFFFFFF BILL SHOULD LOVE MEEEEEEE Sad
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 6:58 pm

NO NO U WER WITH HIM ALREADY NOOOOOOOO BILL IS MINE MINE MINE MINE!!!! (and gusti too but 7aram i broke his heart)
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:03 pm

lol nice ralphy i want be in a story paleaze
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:24 pm

hey can i have ur email???
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:30 pm

hahahahahaa NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pale No
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 pm

u already have it
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:08 pm

OMG my ass! and justin timberlake!! OMG i thought i divorced that one!! shit!! gotta go talk to my lawyer!!!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:04 pm

hahaha but ur lawyer is dead or what happnd??? XD
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:21 pm

the lawyer is dead bcuz he killed himself bcuz of mrd and justin timberlake fighting XD
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:01 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA what a lawyer he rox \m/ XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm

lol that is so mean but yet funny he killed himself cuz of mrd and justin timberlake lawl wat a combo
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:18 pm

hahahahah lawwwwlllllll
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:31 pm

yea of all ppl jt
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 pm

hahahhahaha nice i would totally suicide coz of marriane and justin lol jk but like wtf
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 pm

OH DUDE I WANT CHAPTR 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:37 pm

look at my new avatar XD and u'll see tom's smile
"Oh that smile, for when Tom smiles, his eyes glisten like a child's eyes on Christmas day, he lights up and beams of happiness fly all around him, and, the whole world stops, just for a moment, to catch a glimpse of that childish innocence Tom Kaulitz has, when he smiles." RH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! Empty

Back to top Go down

TITANIC tokio hotel !!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next