Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TITANIC tokio hotel !!

Go down 
+7
dAnA
Bills~lil~Angel
^_^mrd^_^
Melissa
Bill's Cutie
taniakaulitz
ralph_94
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:47 pm

yea!! RIP:( Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:05 pm

FUCK U ALL (exept gusti) IM GNA STEAL UR LIVES AND SOUL AND WTVR WELL MORE LIKE BODIES BUT WHO CARES U WILL ALL DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD exept bill and tom and georg i like them XD
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:07 pm

im not even in this fanfic so dotn kill me
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Chapter 5:
Lebanon had never seemed more depressing than now, the blue skys were covered with greying clouds giving the impression of a very close rainfall, the sea was grey with despair over the loss of so many innocent lives, some even lost at sea to this hour, the streets were devoid of human activity, as every living soul gathered in their respective homes, greeving over the saddest news ever to hit the country since the brief war of 2006, after all, many lebanese sons and daughters, fathers and mothers, grandchildren were on that ship, and more than half of them had dissappeared after the sinking. Europe was mourning two deaths it seemed, the loss of a legendary drum player, Gustav Schafer, and the greatest tragic novelist since Shakespeare, Melissa Ghossoub.
The Kaulitz twins, accompanied by lonely Georg; even though Mariane was at his side; Joanna, Tania, Dana, and Roy, all took a very silent cab ride to the nearest hotel, where Bill had payed for the biggest suite they had, not because he loved the luxury, but because he wanted them to all be together, to comfort each other, for he knew the loss would not go away for a very long period of time, it was as if the angel of death, taking the form of a black cloud that could be seen from their hotel balcony, was following them even after it had cut short the lives of two people whom had not even lived to see much at all.
And so the long awaited concert was canceled..
And so time stood still, on the brink of a massive discovery which would rock the very foundations of Tokio Hotel, and everyone who supported them.
Three months later,
The funerals were carried out, Tokio Hotel was done, each hero of the sinking had gone back to lead their respective lives as normally as they could, and then Tom Kaulitz recieved a fax.
A very disturbing one,
it had come from the German Intteligence Administration, and what it had contained, that information, made Tom Kaulitz want break into a million little pieces, and he screamed for Bill.
"What do you want !", Bill shreiked from behind his easy chair, resting his robotic arm on the nearby night table. (Bill's left arm had to be amputated due to blood flow abnormalities in that region, for some blood vessels were severed during Titanic.)
"You.. you have to read this." Tom replyed, his voice slightly higher than a whisper.
Bill snatched the paper away from his brother, and read it carefully.
"What in the name of all that's sane..is this even real, i certainly cannot believe it"
"Bill, it says GIA in large print on the whole page.."
"How could this be..", and so Bill's heart went into slow motion, and he fainted.
Bill was rushed to nearest hospital, and Mariane, Roy, Tania, Dana, and Joanna were called in from Lebanon, and now they all stood in Bill's hospital room.
"Bill what happened.." Dana asked, an expression of shock forming on her face as her eyes wandered over to Bill's robotic arm.
"My heart siezed after i read this."
Bill handed the piece of white A4 paper to Roy.
"It says here.. that.." roy muttered.
"It says here that, Gustav and Melissa's deaths weren't accidental.. that someone intentionally murdered the drummer, and the president of the Tokio Hotel Foundation." Mariane read out loud, and then fell silent.
And somewhere in Russia, in some dim office of the secret Anti tokio hotel Organization, Bushido laughed hysterically, as he watched this scene unfold on his nearby TV monitor.

Last edited by ralph_94 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:18 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN IMAGINE BUSHIDO DOING THE EVIL LAUGH ! HAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDD RALF ITS AWESOME BUT WHERE AM I ? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:53 am

hahahhah ...dude...russia? like...afghanistan is betta xD jjkkkkk OMGAWD EURO BESH U DEAD! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo ..and my gummi bear (urs 2 ) xD I LOVE UR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!! omg bill with robot arm...dude...wt? xD not so sexi xD mmmmmmm anywaysennn!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA33 i <3 it
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:48 pm

this is gr8!!!! WRITE A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear it's so gd!!Very Happy exciting storyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:24 pm

i love this story and bushio is evil i shall kill him for this lol
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:38 pm

i knew bushido was evil
poor melissa und gustav
and like poor billie his arm
Back to top Go down
R.p
Saw Them Backstage!
R.p

Male
Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:07 pm

poor gustav.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimeskull.piczo.com
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:45 pm

yea how dae bushido kill them grrrr
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 pm

damn it bushido shall here from me XD like he killed me and oooh i was a famous writer too thnx ralf XD ily XD
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 4:51 pm

hahah xDDOMGAWD U WROTE HARRY POTTER? no way xD haha xD BILLLLLLLLLLLLLL <3....GUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..RIP
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Chapter 6:
Dana sat on the Russian Airlines direct flight to Moscow, detrmined to meet with Bushido as soon as possible. She flipped through the pages of her in flight tax free shopping magazine, and found a perfume Bushido had wanted to get 2 weeks earlier from Paris, but didnt get the chance. She decided to get it for him, after all he was her husband, Gustav was just a cover.
Dana thought back to the moment where she had shot Gustav and Melissa on their way down into the water. Revenge tasted so good right now, asit embodied the cup of dry Bordeau she now drank.
The alcohol eventually sunk in, and she slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:37 pm

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG
OMG
DUDE I SERIOUSLY WENT :O IN REAL LIFE XD
LIKE I HAD MY HAND 3ALA TEMMEH XD
FUUUUUUUUK
omg
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
and again OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
DANAAA!! XD
Razz
omg ewww dana and bushido married hahahah
anw :O
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:58 pm

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALF WHY IS IT SO SHORTTTT FICK DICH (now olivia goes omg XD (inside joke)) Razz enno dana u shall fucking dieee
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:04 pm

FUCK YOU RALPH HADDADDDDDDDDDDD!! FICK DICHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm

haha ...ok..so now i am a bad guy =.= ...girl ...hot girl..who will cheat on bushido with bill...and tom...togethher...ew no fuck that xD wtf? sorry gone wild for a moment xD RALLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPHHHH...u know i can't hate uuuuuu xD ..but u still and ass...with a good fic xD
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 pm

"i feel so much better now that your gone better and i tell myself that i dont miss u when ur gone" and that's a song XD
i do feel so much better now Razz see my way of venting is by killing ppl Razz
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:07 am

i know so fick dich ralf fick dich XD
like roy says fick dich ralf haddad fick dich XD
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:41 pm

and i go FUK U ROY MAGHZAL _|__ !!!!
Back to top Go down
R.p
Saw Them Backstage!
R.p

Male
Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:57 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKk ITS SOOOOOO ROOMMMMMMAAAAANTTTTTICCCCC
Back to top Go down
http://www.slimeskull.piczo.com
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:39 pm

hahaha...it is? xD i missed that..seing that i am married to fuckin bushido xD ..wtvr..we're divorced..now i am married to..to.. somebody tell me to whom i am married? xD
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 am

waaaaaw the story is awsome , it's the first time i read such a ... a ... an exiting and beautiful
one .btw i love the fact that melissa and gustav died ( of course in the story , b3id l sharr 3an 2alebkon ) it makes it so special and more exiting , not like the other storys where 3atoul there is a happy ending .
Back to top Go down
Sharon
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:20 am

waaaaaw the story is awsome , it's the first time i read such a ... a ... an exiting and beautiful
one .btw i love the fact that melissa and gustav died ( of course in the story , b3id l sharr 3an 2alebkon ) it makes it so special and more exiting , not like the other storys where 3atoul there is a happy ending . somthing different would be good !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TITANIC tokio hotel !!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next