Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TITANIC tokio hotel !!

Go down 
+7
dAnA
Bills~lil~Angel
^_^mrd^_^
Melissa
Bill's Cutie
taniakaulitz
ralph_94
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:50 pm

YEAA XDD I TOLD HER THAT LAST TIME XD AND IF U TAKE OUT EL" FROM HER LAST NAME ITS TK and TK XDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:50 pm

XDDDD ok ..where is the rest of the fic XD
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 4:01 pm

dont knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:52 pm

lol yea he needs to post the next one
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Chapter 3:
Dana dropped onto the Titanic's first class deack via parachuting out of a moving helicopter, for she thought she should drop by, as an obligation to her husband Gustav, whom she thought, would be missing her like hell at the moment.
On the contrary, she was very surprised.
Tania sat in the outdoor jacuzzi tub accompanied by Tom, she was sipping on a cosmo, he was sipping on a mojito, she was playing with his wet dreadlocks, he was caressing her soft cheek, and then..
Words formed on Tom's lips:
"I'm in love with joanna"..
And so, the glass that once held Tania's cosmopolitan shattered nder the intense pressure of her hand.
"What was naked Melissa doing in your room last night Bill?" Nena said, as she glared at Bill, her eyes practically piercing through his very flesh.
"She lost her room key, and she had been playing badmitten for 2 hours before she got hold of me"
"You do realize she's in love with you, don't you?"
"..She is?"
"She's been painting I <3 Bill all over Titanic for 2 weeks -.-, the maintenance crew hates her"
"Well, I don't love her, and you should know that, Im so in love with you, it's crazy, and .. i dunno i just don't know what to do with melissa cuz she's following me everywhere, and it's like she's stalking me.. im scared O.o"
Gustav and Georg sat poolside at sunset, trying to get over their misery by getting drunk and skinny dipping after hours, and then Gustav saw Melissa sitting on a chair, all by herself, the crisp night wind blowwing in her hair, tears flowing down her rosy face, and so he wrapped himself in a towel and sat beside her.
"O hey.. don't mind me i just got stabbed in the heart by the love of my life..", melissa said this and sobbed even harder.
"I know, I heard.."
"It's a good thing there are still people like you in the world, people who listen.."
He looked into he bloodshot eyes, all wet with salty sadness, and he kissed her.
Dana appeared behind them, jaw dropped in shock.
Georg saw Mariane board a helicopter, for she had told him she was going to lebanon before hand to settele this thing with Justin once and for all..
And a noise could be heard in the distance, it was a siren, a warning..
a Glacier warning, and then, the whole ship jerked back and forth. Silence. Screams.
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 pm

OMFG Sad
haha
"She's been painting I <3 Bill all over Titanic for 2 weeks -.-, the maintenance crew hates her"
lmfao
I love this fan fic
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 pm

OMG IM SORRY TANIA Razz TOMMYYYYYYY HAHA I NEED BILL!!!!! XD AWESOME FAN FIC MY FAGETTE
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:18 pm

it's ok !!!
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 pm

awesome dude u rock and u give me sumthin to read yay
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:29 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAH
I WOULD TOTALY DOO THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS FIC ITS SO AWSOM
BUT BUT 7ARAM ME AND DANA AND TANI NOW XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
oooh i hate nenna she shall fucking die ill kill her!!!!!! *_* XD
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:52 pm

well ok then arent we a lil crazy today lol i love craziness
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

omg!!! i escaped before the glacier thing!!!:O my friends!! my future husband!!:O plz dnt sink!!!:O:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:57 pm

lol woohoo u escaped noone drown or i will miss u lol im not even in this fanfic lawl
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:32 pm

OMGGGGGAWD..gustav u SOB how dare u? after all i have done for you? i never expetcted this XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD haha RALPHYYYY my landing was perfecto XD dunkeeeeeeeeeeeenz XD
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:47 pm

lol ummm calm down dont kill the goose man lawl
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Chapter 4:
"WHAT in the name of a FLYING fuck would a glacier be doing in the middle of the MOTHERFUCKING MEDDITERANEAN ?!" said dana, with a bit of overexcitedness from the coke she was sniffing in her room; she was in denial because gustav had told her he didn't love her anymore, not like he used to, yesterdayy.
Everyone was gathered up in Bill's room, since he got the suite and it was uber huge, dana was shaking on the couch, joanna was reconciling with melissa, Tokio Hotel was singing Final Day, Tania was helping joanna and melissa and making peace with tom, mariane was sobbing on georg's shoulder, Roy was playing silently with his drumsticks..
An hour earlier, mariane had pushed Justin Timberlake out of the helicopter so she could go back to the people she loved, and so Justin had suffered massive superfcial injuries, but he was going to be okay.
Titanic's side began filling up with water, bit by bit, compartement by compartement, until it began sinking into the icy north atlantic ocean, people were dying by the dozens, and the lifeboats couldnt handle the weight that was being put on them, and then the water seeped into Bill Kaulitz's room.
Everyone rushed onto the upper deck, where they could barly move because of the massive amount of people struggling to get into any life boat available, but our group did not find any. They were holding each other's hands, using the buddy system as their safety method, while around them chaos was planting it's seed in every possible direction.
The ship cracked in two peices, electrical wires flung and crackled under the intense pressure, ceramic china could be heard breaking down below in the galley.
The first part of the ship went under, and the second part of the ship hit the water as hard as an A-bomb would hit dry land, for all that was supprting it in the air was it's connection to ir's first half, and the group of friends headed up to the upmost tip of the great ship,
"This part of the ship is going to go up again, and wen it does, we have to be ready, and we're sure to go down with it"; and all of a sudden the ship started rising again;"it's starting, when this ship goes down the current it's gonna produce in the water will suck us in, so once we hit the water, we have to breathe deep and keep kicking upward" Gustav said this with so much determination that they were all going to live, which would not be so.
Once they hit the water, it was just like tania as described it would be, a million daggers stabbing you at once, everyone screamed, but they kicked and they kicked..
People were missing, oh no, not just people, and then soon found out the severely depressive news, as Gustav and Melissa's body's floated to the surface of the beating water, along with the other 500 or so people who had sufferend the massive impact of the crash.
The last remaining members of tokio hotel, along with mariane, roy, tania and joanna, reached the shores of cyprus safely, their eyes red from all those tears shed for the purpose of mourning, their bodies fragile from the effort they put into surviving, and shaking because of the intense cold of the early morning hours.
Gustav and Melissa's bodies were caried along with them, and were planned to be buried each in their hometown, Gustav in Magdburg, Melissa in Helsinki.
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:56 pm

OMGGGGGGGG ITS AWESOME!!! RALF POST MORE XDDDDDDD OH NO MELISSA U DIEDDDDDDD :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad Sad R.I.P (F) Razz
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 pm

FUUUCK U RALF HADDAD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:23 pm

nooooo melissa and gustav died Sad we shall miss u forever omg awesome ralf post more
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:53 pm

melissa diiied ! ! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:21 pm

SCHEISSE!! I DIDNT WANT TO DIE I WANTED TO LIVE HAPILY EVER AFTER OK RALF IM HAUNTING U NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :@
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm

lol what happened with georg?? i survived, but did my love survive??:O:O:P
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 pm

i think he did survive he said that all of u survived except gustav and melissa
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:53 pm

ok
UR FUCKIN FAN FIC IS AWESOME XD
ok
but mel und gustii died Sad Sad we shall miss u XD
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITANIC tokio hotel !!   TITANIC tokio hotel !! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TITANIC tokio hotel !!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next