Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaulitzlover
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
kaulitzlover

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 Empty
PostSubject: PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3   PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:23 am

NOTE: This is a fanFICTION section. We expect that the people going through these sections have understood that. If not, please get yourself informed immediately. Fanfiction is done for recreation, not to misinform people.

“Are you going to be okay?”

Bill nodded, and pressed the hot mug of tea to his face. He breathed in the steam and let out a wheezing cough. “Yeah, of course. I just caught a chill. Thanks for the tea, though.” His voice cracked and he blinked up at Tom in an exaggerated fashion.

Tom smiled and set a little bag of crackers down by Bill in the small bed of the tour bus. Tom leaned in, his hand touching Bill’s forehead gently. “You don’t feel hot.” He took his hand away and Bill whined. “Eat something,” Tom said.

Bill nodded. “You better get ready to go, huh?”

“Yeah, we’re meeting at the club,” Tom said. Bill coughed again, this time louder.

Gustav leaned into the hallway from the tour bus kitchen and cracked, “The club? That’s not very romantic, Tom.” Georg popped his head in then, too and gave Tom the thumbs up.

“Class all the way, Kaulitz,” Georg cawed.

“I think it’s nice,” Bill said, making a face at them. The two just laughed and Tom sighed.

“Yeah, it’s nice until he stumbles back in the middle of the night and you kick his ass again,” Georg said. That had been a real riot to Gustav and Georg. Only two weeks ago Tom had stormed into the trailer at half past three and collapsed right into Bill’s bed. Bill wasn’t a morning person, that was for sure. He also wasn’t much of a middle of the night person either.

He also wasn’t much of a drunk Tom person. Especially when he smelled like girl.

“He did not kick my ass,” Tom said. Bill narrowed his eyes, ready to snap at the memory, but he bit his tongue. Instead of saying anything he coughed again and flopped back in his bed.

“Oh, my head,” he moaned. He closed his eyes, but cracked one open to watch Tom.

“It’s not even a big deal, seriously,” Tom said.

“No, it’s enormous,” Georg said. “A second date? Is the world ending? Who is this girl?”

“Yeah,” Gustav agreed. “When’s the last time you went on an actual date? I didn’t even know you had a first date.”

“I go on lots of dates,” Tom said.

Gustav snorted. “I wouldn’t call what you get up to ‘dates’.”

“Whatever, you guys are crazy,” Tom said. He pulled on his hat and turned to Bill. “What are you going to do tonight?”

Bill snapped his eyes shut and said, in a weak and tired voice, “I guess I’ll hang out with these losers.”

“Gustav and I are going out,” Georg said. Tom crossed his arms and Georg pointed a finger at him. “I am not staying cooped up in the tour bus all night because Bill is feeling a little under the weather, if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“I don’t need a babysitter, really, I’ll be fine,” Bill said from his bed. He rolled over and hacked into his pillow. Tom gave Georg a harsh look.

“No,” Georg said.

“We can stay,” Gustav said, shrugging. “We were just going to catch a flick.”

“Don’t let me ruin your night,” Bill said into the pillow. He let out a low moaning noise.

“I have a life,” Georg said to Tom. Tom raised an eyebrow. “Besides, he’s your brother. You stay.”

Tom frowned and looked over at Bill. Bill could feel his brother’s eyes on him and rolled to his back.

“You are not missing your date because I have a cold,” Bill said. He sniffled a little and gave Tom a rather wretched, pathetic look. “You guys are nuts. Seriously. All of you get out of here, you’re giving me a headache.” He clutched at his head.

“But what if you--”

Georg cut off Tom. “He has a cell phone. If he needs something, god forbid, he’ll call Dave or something.”

Tom looked at Bill hard and then sighed. “You call me, okay? If there’s a problem?”

“I’m not going to interrupt your date,” Bill said. “I’ll call Georg.” Georg rolled his eyes.

“I’m not bringing my cell phone to the movie theatre.”

“I’ll have my cell on,” Tom said. “Okay?” He grabbed his sweatshirt and looked to the door.

Bill bit his lip. “Okay.” He coughed a little too loudly.

Tom gave one last guilty look to Bill, grabbed his wallet, and hopped off the bus. Georg mumbled something about insanity and followed Tom outside to have a smoke. Gustav, who had been silent for most of the conversation, leaned into Bill’s bed and smirked at him.

“You don’t have a cold,” he said. Bill opened his mouth to protest but Gustav interrupted him. “I didn’t think he was going to go either. He must really like this girl, huh?”

Bill frowned. “Shut up, Gustav. I’m sick.”

“You weren’t sick until she called,” Gustav said. “Besides, I saw you putting that thermometer under the hot water faucet.”

Bill sat up ready to snap back at Gustav, but then his face fell. What was the point? Tom was gone anyway. “Fine. I’m not sick.”

“Not that you weren’t convincing. I thought Tom was going to have an aneurysm trying to make a decision,” Gustav said. “Want to go the movie with us, or are really going to stay in bed all night whining?”

Bill pushed the blankets off. “Fine, let’s go.” He grabbed for his cell phone but Gustav swooped it up before he could.

“Nah ah, you’ll just end up calling Tom.”

“I can go a night without his presence,” Bill shot back.

“Yeah, and then when he comes back you’ll tear his face off. I don’t know what’s going through your head most of the time, but I know you’re not happy about Tom going on this date. You know Bill, he can’t stay with you forever.”

With that, Gustav grabbed his jacket and left Bill alone on the bus.

Bill kicked at the bed and scowled. “Why not?”

TO E CONTINUED:

Last edited by kaulitzlover on Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
kaulitzlover
kaulitzlover

Female

PostSubject: PRAXIS PART:2   PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:25 am

Bill woke suddenly, startled to feel hands on his shoulders and face. “What?” he murmured. Then he smelled it. It was the Tom smell (spicy, musky, clean), coupled with the Tom touch (hard, calloused, warm). “Tom?”

“Are you okay?” Tom asked, he nudged Bill over and crawled into the bunk bed. It was so dark Bill couldn’t even see his own hands.

“What time is it?” Bill asked.

“It’s only one,” Tom said. “I tried calling you all night and you didn’t pick up and when I called Dave he said that he hadn’t heard from you either.” Tom took a deep breath and caressed Bill’s cheek. “You feel hot.”

‘Yeah,’ Bill thought, closing his eyes. Bill curled into Tom. “I’m fine. I feel a lot better.”

“Are you sure? I didn’t want to leave you..”

Bill nodded, his head bumping Tom’s shoulder. “You can’t stay with me forever,” Bill said quietly, echoing Gustav’s earlier words. “How was your date?”

“I don’t know,” Tom said.

“Bad?”

Tom stroked Bill’s neck and settled in. They shifted together in a familiar, almost intimate embrace. They talked like this all the time, it was natural. “She got sort of pissed, I kept running out to check my phone.”

Bill smiled, glad Tom couldn’t see him in the dark. “That sucks.”

“I told her you weren’t feeling well, so if she wants to be a bitch…” Tom trailed off.

“Yeah, if she’s being a bitch already, maybe she isn’t the right girl. You know ‘the one’,” Bill said. He nuzzled into Tom’s neck. “You smell like smoke.”

“Sorry,” Tom said. “You know, I just don’t get it.”

“Hmm?” Bill knew what Tom meant, they’d had this talk many times.

“Why girls can’t accept that you’re a big part of my life,” Tom said. He squeezed Bill’s shoulder. “Are you really okay? You sounded really bad earlier.”

Bill felt wonderful. Tom was home, sober, and he didn’t smell like girl. “I am perfectly fine,” he whispered. He closed his eyes. “When you find the right girl, she’ll understand and you’ll know she’s the right one.”

Tom scooted down and they lay side by side, shoulders brushing. “You’re right,” he said.

Bill let out a soft sigh and for the hundredth time hoped he wasn’t.

“I slept like a baby last night,” Gustav said, eyeing Bill up in the dressing room.

“Good for you,” Bill said. He was preoccupied with sharpening his eyeliner pencil just right.

“So, you didn’t feel up to kicking Tom’s ass?”

Bill dropped his eyeliner on the table and turned to Gustav. They were alone in the dressing room and Gustav had that knowing smirk on his face. Bill hated it. “He wasn’t drunk and being an idiot, so no,” Bill said.

“You mean, he didn’t screw that girl.” Gustav smiled and Bill picked his eyeliner back up.

“I don’t care if he screws a million girls,” Bill said. He thought about gouging Gustav’s eye out with the stick. Gustav laughed and Bill ground his teeth together. “Why are you such an asshole lately?”

“Why are you such a liar?” Their eyes met for a classic stare down. Gustav raised an eyebrow and Bill looked away.

“Fine, I didn’t want him to screw that girl, but only because she is completely wrong for him. What if I really had been sick? Tom said she was a bitch about the whole thing.”

Gustav looked amused. “Okay, Bill. Whatever you say.”

Bill actually stomped his foot and Gustav snorted. “You can be so condescending, Gustav. I’m going to go find Georg.”

Bill grabbed his makeup bag and walked past Gustav. “You mean Tom?”

“Oh fuck you , Gustav,” Bill said, and slammed the door behind him.

“Seriously,” Gustav said, “you are so obvious.”

This had been going on all week, these comments. Bill was sick of fighting back against them.

“Okay, what?” Bill asked, sighing. They were in the tour bus, sitting at the small kitchen table. They’d just gotten back from an interview and were driving to their next tour stop.

“During that interview,” Gustav said.

Bill rolled his eyes. “Yeah, I got that part. How was I obvious and what was I being obvious about?”

Gustav grinned and sat back. “I’ve been watching you.”

“Ew,” Bill said.

“Ever since you kneed Tom in the groin after that night out in the club. You know, when he fucked that--”

Bill slugged Gustav and craned his neck around to the back of the bus. Georg and Tom were playing video games in the back. “Ouch,” Gustav said, rubbing his arm.

Bill smiled now. “Go on.”

“Anyway,” Gustav said. “I’ve been watching you. You really think you’re going to be with him forever, don’t you?”

“He said we would and he’s my only brother.”

“Yeah, but that just doesn’t work,” Gustav said.

“It could work, it’s worked,” Bill said. He bit at his lip and stared down at the table. “I’ve been making it work.”

“Well, it can’t. Tom likes to get around too much.”

“Shut up about that,” Bill said, “and tell me how I was being obvious.”

Gustav acquiesced. “The glaring every time Tom mentioned groupies.”

“I was glaring?”

“Yeah, and you actually rolled your eyes a few times,” Gustav said. “And the whole microphone thing.”

“He wouldn’t give it to me!” Bill cried and then flushed a little. “Oh God, what am I going to do?”

“To stop?”

“No, you idiot, to be less obvious,” Bill said. “Do you think Tom knows?”

“No, he’s pretty much a moron when it comes to you,” Gustav said. “And I mean that in the nicest of ways. But you should stop. He’s his own person.”

Bill huffed. “That’s ridiculous. Besides, I’m not stopping him from anything.”

“Oh yeah? Why do you think he broke up with those last four… no five! girls?”

“He doesn’t like commitment,” Bill said.

“No, because you don’t like commitment,” Gustav shot back.

“I am very committed!”

“Yeah, yeah. This is useless. I’m watching you.”

Bill rolled his eyes. “There’s nothing to see.”

“Sure.”

“Gustav, get out of here!” Bill cried, kicking Gustav in the leg. Bill and Tom were on the couch in the band’s tiny apartment, snuggled up together, an empty bottle of wine on the floor.

“I thought Tom was going out?” Gustav said.

“Bill lost his cell phone,” Tom said, his voice somewhat slurred.

Gustav stared at Bill. “That’s a good one.”

“You’re ruining my night,” Bill said. “With your judgmental… whatever. So, go.”

“I live here,” Gustav said.

TO BE CONTINUED:
Back to top Go down
kaulitzlover
kaulitzlover

Female

PostSubject: PRAXIS PART: 3   PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:30 am

“We’re just hanging out,” Bill said. “Right Tom?”

Tom curled his legs up on the couch and leaned heavily against Bill. “Ah ha.” He smiled drunkenly at Bill. “Want to go to bed?”

“No,” Gustav said.

“He wasn’t asking you,” Bill said. He wrapped an arm around Tom’s shoulder and smiled darkly at Gustav. “Am I being too obvious?”

“You have two different rooms,” Gustav said.

“You are so mad,” Tom laughed. “Oh God, Gustav.”

The two stood, holding onto each other. “Night, Gustav,” Bill said. He tugged Tom past Gustav, giving his friend a dangerous look over his shoulder as he walked past Tom’s door and dragged his brother into his own room.

Once inside, Bill slammed the door.

“I do have my own room, Bill,” Tom said, falling back on the bed. He grunted, shifting, and then dug something out from under his back. “Your phone!” he exclaimed, holding the phone up.

Bill switched the overhead light off and stalked toward Tom. The only light in the room was a dim lamp beside the bed. “I know you have your own room, I just wanted to get away from Gustav. We’re not really going to bed.”

“We aren’t?” Tom asked. Bill nodded and crawled next to Tom. “Your phone.” He pushed it into Bill’s hand. Bill held Tom’s hand around the phone.

“You could have gone out tonight, you know,” Bill said. “It’s just a phone.”

“You were… distraught,” Tom said. Bill let the cell phone drop and held Tom’s warm hand tightly in his own. Tom smelled like Tom and Bill was suddenly feeling guilty.

“I’m not stopping you from anything, am I?” Bill suddenly asked. Tom rolled over a little, and their cheeks brushed. Bill grunted low in his throat at the touch. There was something he liked about being this close to Tom. “Tom?”

“Why do you say that?”

Bill could taste the wine on Tom’s breath. He very much wanted to lay there all night and breathe it in. Which was, yeah, sort of fucked up. Maybe Gustav was right.

“Like, I’m not keeping you from running off with some girl or… I don’t know.” Bill squeezed Tom’s hand.

“No way,” Tom said. He rubbed his cheek against Bill’s. Bill’s toes curled in his socks.

“Good. Gustav’s a dick.”

“Why?”

Bill blinked his eyelashes against Tom’s and said, “Nothing.”

Gustav was wrong. Bill wasn’t making Tom do anything. They were just best together.

“Hey, stay here tonight,” Bill said. And then quickly added, “If you want.”

Tom was already asleep. Bill shifted and turned off the lamp. He could see the outline of Tom’s face in the dark and was deeply comforted in knowing that the profile was exactly the same as his own.

Gustav just didn’t get it.

“You don’t have to be a bitch!” Tom yelled. He paced up and down the hall of the tour bus, phone in hand. “No, Jess, you are.”

Bill poked his head out of his bunk at the exact moment Gustav did.

“What did you do?” Gustav mouthed.

Bill looked indignant. “I didn’t do anything,” he said, as Tom stormed into the back room. It was two in the morning and Tom had just gotten home from his date and he was currently duking it out with said date on the phone.

Georg, who could sleep through an earthquake, snored on in his bunk.

“You had to have done something,” Gustav said. “I heard you dialing your cell about an hour ago.”

“Do you ever mind your own business?” Bill said.

Gustav shook his head. “What did you do?”

“I must have rolled over on my phone and called Tom’s cell,” Bill said. “In my sleep. That’s not a crime.”

“If you want to break up with me, just break up with me!” Tom cried from the back room.

Gustav stared at Bill.

“I called him but I didn’t say anything!” Bill said in defense.

“Bill,” Gustav said, “he was on a date!”

“I didn’t do anything.”

“You knew he’d come back. He probably thought you got drunk and passed out somewhere like that time in Paris. You drunk dialed the entire crew and just breathed into the phone. We found you in a gutter.”

“Well, it’s not like he even checked in on me,” Bill said. “So it must have been something else.”

“Your stupid boots are by the door, he knows you’re here,” Gustav said.

“If he came home from a date because I accidentally called him, that’s his problem not mine.” Bill grabbed onto his curtain and tugged it closed.

“Fine, then don’t ever call here again!” Tom yelled.

Georg snored and Gustav sighed. Bill could hear him close his curtain and then the soft sounds of Tom’s tennis shoes walking down the aisle. Tom gently opened Bill’s curtain.

“Are you awake?” Tom whispered.

Bill rustled around and said, as groggily as he could, “Tom, you’re back?”

Gustav snickered from his bunk.

“Yeah, are you okay?” Tom slipped into the bunk, his hands finding Bill’s face.

“Mhm, of course,” Bill said. “Why are you back so early?”

“No reason,” Tom said.

Bill almost felt bad, but really, things had worked out quite well. Jessica was a major bitch and a not nearly pretty enough for Tom. Besides, she was needy.

“Gonna stay?” Bill asked, yawning for real.

“Yeah.” Tom closed the curtain and Bill was finally ready for bed.

“Date number three,” Gustav said. Bill walked right up to Gustav and smacked him on the head. They were in the apartment, Bill could hear Tom and Andreas down the hall.

“God, leave it alone,” Bill retorted.

Gustav held his hands up. “This is the third date he’s cancelled. I’m just making an observation.”

“You’re just being an asshole.” Bill scowled. “Andreas doesn’t get to see us that often, and Tom would be a jerk if he went out on the only night Andreas was in town.”

“Andreas just popped in for a visit?”

Bill opened his mouth and then clipped it shut.

“You invited him up,” Gustav said.

“He’s my best friend, I miss him.” Bill was more than a little annoyed at Gustav trailing his every move. “You need to stay out of my business.”

“You need to stay out of Tom’s,” Gustav said.

“Shut up!” Bill yelled, his anger finally boiling over.

Andreas and Tom took that moment to walk in. “Whoa, what’s going on?” Tom asked.

Gustav shrugged and Bill pointed at him, menacingly. “Gustav is being a creep.”

Tom laughed. “Andreas and want to go out for a movie, you guys want to come with?”

“I’ll go,” Gustav said, giving Bill a look.

“Fine,” Bill said. “But I’m not sitting by Gustav.”

Gustav smiled. “I’ll sit by Tom then. You can sit by Andreas.”

Bill just barely restrained his scowl.

That night, Bill crawled out of bed, over Andreas on the floor, and padded out into the hallway. Everyone was sleeping. Perfect.

He stalked down the hall until he was outside Tom’s door. He pressed his hand against the wood and let out a soft gasp as it creaked open. He nearly tumbled into the room, surprised to see Tom awake, sitting on his bed with a cell phone to his ear.

“Yeah, but we can reschedule,” Tom said. He looked up at Bill, who was standing in the doorway and held his hand up. Bill didn’t move, just watched Tom. “Okay, well, that’ll be fun. Next week? Great. I should go, though.” Tom looked at Bill. “No, really, sorry. I’ve got another call coming in, it’s my mom. Gotta take this. Okay. Talk to you later, Danielle. Bye.”

Tom flicked the phone shut and set it on the bed.

“What’s up?” Tom asked.

“You said mom called.”

Tom laughed and patted the bed beside him. “She didn’t.”

Bill smiled, feeling something warm in his belly, and shut the door. He crossed the room and sat next to Tom. “Sorry you missed your date tonight. But you’ve rescheduled, so that’s cool.”

“Yeah, and she was great about the whole thing.” Tom nudged Bill with his toe. “Maybe she’s ‘the one’.” He winked and Bill couldn’t help but frown. “Hey, those are your words, not mine.”

“I guess,” Bill said. He sat up on his knees and maneuvered himself behind Tom.

“What--”

Bill put his hands on Tom’s shoulders and began slowly massaging them. “You’re tense,” Bill said in a way of explanation.

Tom groaned and let his head drop forward. “You are too good at that.”

“I get a lot of practice,” Bill said. He moved his hands down, feeling Tom’s spine and digging his fingers into his brother’s muscles. “You need to get more rest.”

Tom turned his head and smiled. “Yeah, mom tells me that, too.”

“I’m better than mom,” Bill said. “Because I let you have fun and I worry over you.”

Tom leaned back a little, trapping Bill’s hands between his back and Bill’s chest. “You’re a good brother.” Tom’s dreads tickled Bill’s nose and Bill pushed Tom forward.

“I can’t do it if you sit like that,” Bill said, softly. He made Tom hunch over and continued massaging him. His hands were beginning to sweat. “So, you really like this Danielle girl?”

Tom grunted as Bill hit a particularly sensitive area on his lower back. “Yeah, do you?”

Bill tipped his head forward, letting it rest on Tom’s shoulder. “Does it matter?”

Tom suddenly turned around, extracting himself from Bill’s grasp. “You know it does.”

“Maybe… it shouldn’t,” Bill said. He wanted to take the words back immediately. But he kept seeing Gustav’s stupid judgmental face in his head. “You should date someone because you like her, regardless of what I think.”

Bill expected Tom to smile or say ‘thank you’ or something. But Tom just pushed Bill in the shoulder and turned away.

“What?” Bill asked, anxious. “What did I say?”

“Nothing,” Tom said. He started picking at the blanket.

“I like her, okay?” Bill tried. He put a hand on Tom’s back, right between the shoulder blades. He could feel Tom’s muscles tense. “She’s great. I bet she would even put up with me being a bitch and always taking up your time.”

Tom whipped around again and slapped Bill’s hand. Bill squeaked, eyes wide.

“You’re not a bitch,” Tom said, his voice firm.

“I sort of am,” Bill said. Tom grabbed Bill’s hand, turning it over and staring at it. Bill’s knuckles were bright red. “It didn’t hurt.”

“Sorry,” Tom said. He pulled Bill’s hand to his mouth and brushed his lips against the skin. Bill stuttered out a breath.

“I… I invited Andreas up,” Bill said. “I knew you had a date.”

Tom kissed Bill’s wrist. “I know.”

“But…” Bill tried pulling his hand away but Tom held firm. “That one night, when you broke up with Jessica…”

“You called me on purpose,” Tom said. He tugged Bill forward, until Bill was nearly in his lap. “It’s okay.”

Bill shook and Tom nuzzled up his arm to his shoulder. “I didn’t really lose my cell phone.”

Tom kissed the pulse point in Bill’s neck. “I know,” he said into the skin. His mouth opened and Bill moaned.

“I… I… wasn’t ever sick,” Bill gasped out. “I’m…” Tom licked up his neck to his ear.

“I knew about it all,” Tom said. He nipped at Bill’s ear. “Forgive me?”

Bill squirmed, falling into Tom and wrapping his arms around him. “Me forgive you?” Bill asked.

Tom’s hands found Bill’s face and held it. “Yeah,” he said, and very softly kissed Bill’s startled mouth.

Bill breathed out through his nose and just melted. This was the thing he’d wanted the whole time, even if he hadn’t been entirely sure what it was. He wanted to be close with Tom, and now he was getting it.

“How can we break up with Danielle?” Tom asked, kissing Bill again. This time Tom opened Bill’s mouth with his lips and slipped his tongue inside. Bill mewled and licked Tom’s teeth.

“I could have the flu,” Bill said, starry eyed as he pulled back an inch. Their noses bumped and Bill sneaked in for another kiss.

“You could lose a shoe.”

Bill giggled. “I could pass out in a gutter somewhere.”

Tom’s eyes darkened and he pushed Bill back, immediately covering him with his body. “No,” he said, sinking his hands into Bill’s hair. Bill closed his eyes and let himself be kissed by the best person he’d ever had.

The soft licks and presses turned deep and hard and Bill moaned and writhed under Tom.

“Don’t stop,” Bill moaned. Tom smiled and didn’t. All night.

Gustav craned his neck, trying to listen to Tom’s phone conversation from his bunk.

“Danielle, I’m sorry, Bill’s got the flu, or something. I don’t know.”

Gustav looked into the kitchen where Bill was happily making two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. “Do you want white or wheat?” Bill called down the aisle to Tom. Tom put a hand over the receiver of his phone.

“White,” he responded.

Bill smiled and slathered some peanut butter onto the bread.

Gustav scratched his head.

“Yeah, and then mom’s coming down for a show, so we couldn’t then,” Tom said. “Listen, I just don’t know if this is going to work. I’m really busy, we’ve got a heavy month coming up.”

Gustav knew that Tom knew that they had the next month off. They were all really excited about it.

“I’m sorry. Yeah. I agree. Bye.” Tom hung up the phone and trotted over to Bill. “Hey, you cut it up wrong,” Tom said. He swatted Bill on the ass.

Bill laughed. “How’d it go?”

“Good,” Tom said.

“Good,” Bill said back.

Gustav closed his bunk curtain and thought, ‘Well, I’ll be.’

END:
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
Bills~lil~Angel

Female
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3   PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:39 am

im not being mean but i swear i read this on quizilla.com maybe you posted it on there or sumone copied this or im just imaging things but i swear ive read this sumwhere else its good though
Back to top Go down
nicolesulk
Thinks TH Are From Japan
nicolesulk

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3   PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 am

Love it!! But I couldn't understand the final sentence when Gustav thinks: Well, I'll be. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3   PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PRAXIS PART: 1 TO 3
Page 1 of 1