Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3

Go down 
+2
Sora Kaulitz
Roy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 Empty
PostSubject: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:51 pm

Part one
Paris Dijon,
18,000 fans waiting for Tokio Hotel shouting “Bill we love you” many times. Tokio Hotel as always rocked the house!! After returning to Germany and to there room 483 that is familiar to all fans. Tom sat on the bed wondering. “I was a normal guy I had a normal life why did it turn out this way?” Bill’s twin telepathy catched what Tom was wondering, asking him “why are you thinking like this, we have a great life and now we are Rock stars we are enjoying our teenage life we passed all the difficulties and now we’re happy” tom replied pissed “Dude, what are you talking about we started living without a father when we were 7 years old, that means we don’t have our father’s love”
Bill replied “Ok, tom don’t you remember how dad und mom used to always fight and when they start the fighting we always are frightened at the end?” Tom “ I do remember I always hated that part” Bill “ And when they always try to work it out half the house is broken ?” Tom giggled “HAHA! Yea and at the end we are responsible to clean the house” Bill “So you see we passed all the difficulties and now we have a great life”
Tom “Danke Bill! But now I gotta go sleep” bill “Ok, Tom guten nacht”
Meanwhile gustav and georg had another room and when tom and bill were chatting they were on there door listening to every word they said! Gustav looked at georg saying “ Poor them, I am really sad I wish there life wasn’t like this they don’t deserve it” Georg replied “ Ja, I know… at least we have a great life”

Part two

Gustav kept thinking about the twin’s words, words of sorrow, words of memories that should have been long forgotten by now, but obviously tom was still hurting about the sad events of his childhood, so he talked to Georg and they decided to arrange a trip to bill and tom’s hometown of MAGDBURG, to take some time off from their busy lives, and they wanted to keep it a surprise. The trip was supposed to be a kind of closure for the twins that they can face the demons their lives, and come out without a scratch, or so they had thought. Bill and tom kept nagging Gustav and Georg all the way to Magdeburg, well because they didn’t know where they were going, but when they arrived to the place they had knew so well in their early years their hearts filled with joy and they actually hugged Gustav and Georg. The twins immediately went back to their home, and as tom walked inside after bill, he heard a small scream come from his brother’s mouth, and he saw tom rush out the door and into the neighboring forest... When tom walked inside to see what was going on, he found his former dad, sitting on their couch drinking their coffee, and chatting with their mom, the woman he had left all those years age. Tears showed themselves in tom’s eyes as he walked out the house rage in search of his brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 4:52 pm

part 3 coming soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:39 pm

omgggggg
roy!, this is sooo cuteeeeeee!
awwww, tom cryinggggg
ya 7ayeteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
keep it upp phillyyyyy =D
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:06 pm

looool roy !! cool story post 3 soon
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:52 pm

hehe yeh rly gd story Roy!!!!! i'm gonna stay here waitin' for the next part! Very Happy hmm still waitin' Rolling Eyes hallo Roy! part 3! confused elooooooo Question Exclamation ok bye! brb Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:46 pm

wait...
coming soon
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 5:49 pm

ok i'll wait sweet guy! (bel ezen Zun) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:08 pm

oh god!! keep posting!! quickly!! Very Happy (i sound so bossy!!) lol POST!!!

PS:love ur story!!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:59 pm

thx Very Happy
ok wait maybe on monday ill post Razz
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptySat May 24, 2008 4:24 pm

AHHHHHHH!!! love ittttt. Very Happy:D great storyyy....i soo like the ideaa...poor Tom tho, 7aram...7esses!! Razz i wonder what's next.....CAN'T WAIT!!
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptySat May 24, 2008 4:39 pm

k sorry for the waiting part
Razz
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:39 pm

when is that part coming?? i wanna know what happens!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3   BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BLACK MEMORIES PART 1, 2 ,3
Page 1 of 1