Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Follow TH!
    Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
    TH Merch.

YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!

Go down 
    +5
    miss kaulitz
    Diana Kaulitz
    Zeina Kaulitz
    Sora Kaulitz
    kaulitzlover
    9 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    kaulitzlover
    Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
    kaulitzlover

Female
    Number of posts : 80
    Registration date : 2008-02-09

YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! Empty
    PostSubject: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:33 am

NOTE: This is a fanFICTION section. We expect that the people going through these sections have understood that. If not, please get yourself informed immediately. Fanfiction is done for recreation, not to misinform people.

Tom twirled the girl in his arms, laughing as she swayed into him and pressed her scantily clad body against his. He was having a hell of a time; the girls were hot, the drinks were flowing, and everyone was here for him.

Oh, and Bill, of course. It was their eighteenth birthday, after all.

Tom dipped the girl once for show and then attached his lips to hers. He was glad he'd invited her even though he'd only just met her the day before. She was hot and he was certain he was going to get lucky. She was nearly doing him on the dance floor as it was.

He only hoped that Bill was having as good of a time as he was. As he led the girl to the bar, his eyes searched the room for his brother. He found him sitting in a booth, by himself, yawning.

'Is the asshole really yawning at our party?' Tom wondered. He ordered a drink for the girl and himself and tried to ignore his brother's obvious boredom. But it was difficult seeing Bill look that disinterested. Bill had been planning the party for months and had been more than a little excited the day before about it. He looked at the girl on his arm and sighed. "Hey, just give me a second and I'll be right back, okay?"

The girl smiled. "Sure."

"You stay right here," Tom said, grabbing her ass and squeezing it. "Okay?"

She giggled. "Right here."

He gave her one more playful squeeze and then pushed his way through the crowd. Once he reached Bill's booth he slid in and promptly flicked him right on the nose.

"Tom!" Bill cried out. "What?"

"What are you doing here all by yourself? Aren't you having fun?" Tom asked.

Bill frowned. "I'm tired."

"I thought you were going to get trashed and stay up all night?" Tom tapped Bill gently on the nose again. Bill smiled slightly. "You were really excited about this just yesterday."

"I thought…" Bill shook his head and clamped his mouth shut. "Never mind."

"What?"

"It's nothing."

Tom sighed. "Tell me."

Bill slumped back in his seat. "Fine, I thought we'd spend more time together. It's our party and we invited just friends and family… but then you invited that girl along."

Tom tried not to groan in disappointment. He knew what this meant. This meant he'd have to give the girl the boot. There was no way around it. If Bill wasn't have a good time, then no one was. And Tom refused to allow his baby brother to have a terrible time at his own birthday party, even if it meant he wasn't going to get laid that night.

"I'm sorry, Bill," Tom said. "Really. She was just leaving, you know?"

Bill brightened a bit. "Really?"

"Yeah, really. I was just about to show her out. How about… when I come back, I get us some shots, and we celebrate properly, huh?"

Bill actually grinned. "Okay!"

"Good." Tom stood and looked out at the girl across the room. Damn, she was fine. He patted his crotch gently in apology. "Be right back," he told Bill.

As he made his way back to the girl, he decided that if he ever wanted to get laid on a regular basis, he'd have to get Bill laid, too. It was the only way they could both be happy.

The only problem with that plan was that Bill was a virgin.

Tom reached out for the bottle of aspirin but ended up smacking Bill in the face instead.

"Ugh," they both groaned in unison.

It was the morning after the party and both boys were lying miserably on Tom's bed. Tom was experiencing the hangover to end all hangovers, and he could only imagine that Bill was as well, if the noises he was making were any indication.

"I am never drinking again, I can't even remember the party," Bill groaned. He rolled to his back. "But it was a blast, I can tell."

"It was, from what I remember," Tom said. He finally found the bottle of aspirin and quickly swallowed three pills, choking them down without water. He rolled over next to Bill, suddenly remembering why he was cuddled up in bed with his brother and not some hot blond with big tits. "Hey Bill…"

Bill was snoring softly. Tom slugged him in the shoulder and Bill jerked awake. "Wha?"

"You're eighteen now. An adult, right?"

Bill nodded, smacking his lips together. "My mouth tastes like… a sock."

Tom ignored him. "We need to get you a girl."

Bill groaned. "What?"

"We need to get you laid."

Bill groaned even harder. "I don't need to get laid, Tom."

"Bill, you know you've never—"

Bill smacked Tom in the side. "I have too."

Tom raised an eyebrow. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I don't tell you everything, you know." Bill looked smug and Tom didn't like it. No way had Bill had sex and not told him.

"When?" Tom asked.

Bill stared up at the ceiling and picked at the hotel blanket. "Um…"

"Bill, admit it, you're a virgin," Tom said dryly. Bill threw a hand over his face. "I won't laugh, Bill."

Bill pouted and turned a little, peeking at Tom through his fingers. "Fine, I… am."

"Good, then let's do something about it, eh?"

"But I don't want to just… screw a girl," Bill said quietly. He sat up and groaned, grabbing at his head. "My fucking head."

Tom decided not to make any sudden movements. His dinner from the night before was planning a revolt even while he was lying stone still in bed. "Well, we can at least find you a girl, right? A date, maybe?"

Bill stood, wobbling a little. "Just a date?"

Tom smiled. "Yep, just a date."

"And you get to pick, huh?"

Tom's smile eased into a lazy grin. "I know a lot of hot… um… nice girls."

Bill nodded and then put a hand to his mouth. "Okay, set it up… I need to use the bathroom."

Tom watched Bill dart into the bathroom and closed his eyes. Yes, this was going to work.

Tom was watching the door like a hawk. It was eleven PM and Bill still hadn't come back from his date. He'd set Bill up with a fine little number named, well, her name didn't really matter. She had big tits, killer legs, and a pretty face.

And she was sweet, which is why Tom had never bagged her. She had been too sweet and too chaste for him.

Maybe she'd hit it off with Bill. They'd been gone hours. Tom crossed his fingers and hoped for the best.

But then the door burst open and Bill stomped in. Tom jumped off the hotel bed and met Bill by the door.

"So?" Tom asked, getting up in Bill's face. He thought he smelled the faint scent of perfume on Bill. "How'd it go?"

"Give me a second," Bill said, gruffly, and pushed past Tom to the bathroom. He slammed the door in Tom's face.

"Bill?" Tom asked, as he heard water beginning to run in the sink. "Are you okay?"

"I just need a moment," Bill called out. He sounded miserable.

"Was she that bad?" Tom asked through the door. Bill groaned, not responding. "Come on Bill, I need to know."

Bill made another loud noise and then shoved the door open. Tom peered in and Bill was hunched over the sink, one hand on the marble top, the other between his legs, holding himself in a death grip.

"Um, Bill…" Tom stared at his brother, confused.

Bill turned his head and glared at Tom. "I had a lovely evening," he gritted out. "Too lovely."

Tom took a deep breath, looked the scene over more carefully, and then burst out laughing. "She wouldn't let you, would she?"

"It's not funny, Tom!" Bill groused. "I'm so hard it hurts."

"I knew that girl was a tease," Tom said, wiping at his eye. "God, Bill, did you make a move on her?"

"Maybe," Bill said. He pulled away from the sink, still covering himself with his hands.

Tom slapped Bill on the back. "I'm proud of you."

"My pants are going to rip open," Bill whined.

"That's the game," Tom said. "Can I set you up with someone else?"

"I can't handle anymore," Bill said. He removed his hands and Tom almost choked, Bill was hard, very hard. His pants were tented out obscenely.

"The next girl I pick out will let you, I promise," Tom said, unable to tear his eyes away from Bill's crotch. 'Snap out of it,' Tom scolded himself. 'You weirdo.'

"That's doesn't help me now," Bill said. He turned from Tom and tried to shut the door. Tom put his food in the door jam and pressed inside.

"Stop whining and take care of… it yourself," Tom said.

Bill scowled. "That's why I was trying to shut the door, you idiot."

Tom rolled his eyes. "So, you'll let me get you a girl?"

"Yes, just leave me to my… ugh." Bill turned and Tom could hear the rasp of Bill's zipper opening.

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the club," Tom stuttered out. Bill groaned a little. "Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Bill didn't seem to care that Tom was still in the bathroom; he pushed his hands down into the open V of his jeans. "Are you still here?"

Tom backed up a bit, reaching for the door handle. "Um."

"Tom, if you don't leave right now, you're going to see something you don't want to see," Bill warned.

Tom opened the door. "Fine, fine! But remember tomorrow!" he yelled before darting out of the bathroom.

Once in the hotel room alone, Tom realized that Bill was jacking off in his bathroom. The thought made something twist in his belly, but he shook it off. He was going to find Bill a girl, no… a woman. And then Tom wouldn't feel so guilty running off with groupies.

Because once Bill had a taste, Tom knew he'd want more. Maybe they could even find girls together like he and Georg sometimes did. That'd really bring them closer together.

Tom heard a loud moan come from the bathroom and what sounded like the shower curtain being torn from its hooks.

His groin ached. "Don't make this difficult," he said to his crotch.
    Back to top Go down
    http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
    kaulitzlover
    kaulitzlover

Female

PostSubject: YOU SUCK!! PART:2   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:34 am

"This isn't going to work," Bill whined. They were in the club for the third time in two weeks.

"It's got to work," Tom said, downing a large gulp of his drink.

"You're being too picky, is what I think," Bill said. He sat back in the booth, tilting his head up, searching the room. "What about her?"

Tom followed Bill's gaze to a pretty brunette at the bar. "She's too old," Tom said.

Bill rolled his eyes. "She can't be any older than twenty five, twenty six."

This time Tom rolled his eyes. "Bill, this is your first time, you can't just… jump a mature woman. You need someone a little younger, not so experienced, otherwise you'll feel like a dumbass."

Bill just sighed. "Okay what about that one?"

"Too young," Tom immediately said.

"But you just said—"

"Too young and they'll get attached," Tom said. "Besides, she's like thirteen."

Bill shifted in his seat and pushed his drink away. "How'd she get in the club if she's thirteen?"

"How'd we used to sneak into bars?" Tom asked, chuckling.

"Tom, I never thought I'd say this, but… I need to have sex," Bill said. "That whole date you set me up on… guh."

"Still thinking about her, huh?"

"She won't return my calls. She says I move too fast for her," Bill said, putting his head in his hands. "Me! I'm too fast for her. Jesus."

Tom laughed a little. "Well, I'll find you a girl, trust me. It's just taking a bit longer than planned. But for now, how about another drink?"

Bill looked at Tom levelly. "Sure, why not?"

Tom stumbled into the hotel room, Bill on his arm. "Jesus, you're heavy," Tom groused as Bill dragged behind him. He slammed the door shut and pushed Bill in the general direction of one of the beds.

They were trashed. Tom couldn't even remember the taxi ride back.

"No girls, no girls," Bill moaned, pushing his face into a big pillow.

Tom had failed again to find Bill a girl, and again they found themselves more than inebriated, bemoaning their loss. Even in his drunken state, Tom felt a bit guilty that he hadn't found Bill a date.

His brother was getting very frustrated, but not frustrated enough to buck up and find himself a girl.

"God, I hope not," Tom groaned.

"Whazthat?" Bill asked from the bed. Tom kicked his shoes off and joined Bill.

"Nothing."

"Tom," Bill said, turning to his brother. "Why do you suck so hard?"

They stared at each other in silence for a few moments and then both broke into uproarious laughter.

"It's you who sucks," Tom said through his laughter. "You need me to find you a girl!" Tom poked Bill in the ribs and rolled onto him.

"Ugh! You're squishing me, you ass!" Bill cried. Tom held Bill's hands down and let his dreads fall in Bill's face. "That tickles!"

Tom shook his head, his dreads brushing across Bill's lips and cheeks. "Who sucks?" Tom asked. He pushed down against Bill hard and Bill let out a little 'oomph' of expelled breath.

"You do!" Bill yelled, beginning to laugh again.

Tom grunted and dipped his head, his eyes blurring as he moved, and pressed his mouth to Bill's neck.

"Tom!"

Tom opened his mouth and sucked. Bill squealed, trying to snake out from underneath Tom, but Tom was the stronger twin, always had been, and refused to let Bill move.

"Nooo, Tom! That feels… weird!"

Tom sucked harder and then let his lips pop off with a loud smack. "I suck, huh?" he asked. His eyes were dark and Bill was breathing rapidly. Bill's hands had found their way to Tom's waist, just under his large t-shirt. "Who sucks, Bill?"

Bill flushed. "You do," he said, defiance in his voice.

Tom growled, actually growled, and attached his lips to Bill's neck once more. Bill moaned out, body arching up.

"Fuck, you asshole," Bill groaned.

Tom bit at the skin, not realizing he was marking Bill, just trying to win. He pressed his weight down fully on Bill and jerked back as he felt something hard dig into his hip. Bill was hard. Against him.

As he moved he was horrified to realize that he was hard, too. His cock was digging into Bill's stomach. He sobered for a moment and pulled away, looking down at his dazed brother, who was sweating and panting.

"Um," Tom said.

"Fine, fine, I suck," Bill gasped out. He rolled to his side and closed his eyes.

"Bill," Tom said softly. "I didn't mean to, um…"

Bill snored softly in response.

Tom looked down at his lap. "Oh, shit."

"You are so dead," Bill snarled. "So dead."

"Just put some makeup on it and stop yelling, my head's going to explode," Tom said.

"Tom! You gave me a hickey!" Bill yelled. Bill was staring at himself in the mirror, horror in his eyes.

"Hey, it's sort of funny," Tom tried. "You know, that, um—"

"It isn't funny!" Bill began dabbing makeup on the deep purple bruise on his throat. "Jesus, Tom, I am never getting drunk with you again."

"Then I guess I won't be finding you a girl?"

Bill huffed. "We won't drink." Bill poked at the bruise. "You know, besides this whole horrible hickey incident… it's sort of been nice hanging out with you." Bill's cheeks reddened and for the first time that morning Tom didn't feel like barfing.

"Yeah," Tom said. "It has."

"You haven't run off with a girl in ages," Bill said.

Tom felt like barfing again. "Yeah. Well. I'm just trying to help," Tom stammered out.

Bill grinned a little. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Just don't suck on my neck again to prove a point," Bill added.

Tom groaned. "Noted."

How had they ended up in bed together again?

"I've got to ask you something," Bill said seriously, grabbing Tom's shoulders and shaking him. "So… don't pass out."

Oh yeah, Bill had refused to drink and Tom had gotten hammered. Bill had to carry him home. And they'd found such a promising girl, too.

"Ask me 'morrow," Tom said. He was two seconds away from unconsciousness. Bill shook him again.

"No, I can't ask you this when you're sober," Bill said. Tom cracked his eyes open at his brother.

"Bill, you are…" Tom touched Bill's cheek. "Pretty."

Bill pushed Tom's hands away. "Tom, this is important."

Tom wrapped his hands around Bill's wrists. "Ask me anything. Anything at all."

Bill swallowed audibly and looked away from Tom. "What if I don't know how to do it?"

"Do what?"

Bill sighed. "Sex."

"It's easy… when she's easy," Tom bumbled, chuckling.

"I know the basics," Bill said, ignoring Tom's comment. "But, do I just… I don't know, put it in there?"

Tom laughed loudly. "Bill, Billlll, Billy."

"I should have known you'd make fun of me, sober or drunk," Bill muttered. He pushed up off the bed, as if to leave, but Tom pulled him back down, quickly rolling Bill to his back. Tom loomed over Bill, barely able to keep himself upright. "Tom?"

"I'll show you," Tom said, pressing down into Bill. Bill squeaked as Tom maneuvered himself between his legs.

"Tom, what are you doing?"

Tom pressed his entire body along Bill's, not moving. "Like this."

Bill scoffed. "This isn't how you have sex."

"Mmm," Tom hummed. He put his head on Bill's chest and yawned. "This is how we have sex."

Bill laughed a little and stroked Tom's head. "You're such a goon."

"Do you like it?" Tom asked, his voice going low. Bill laughed again.

"Yeah, you're really good," Bill said, fondness in his voice. "Not that any of this is helping me."

Tom snuggled closer and nuzzled Bill's neck. "Jus' ask me tomorrow. I won't laugh." He yawned loudly and his body went limp against Bill's.

He was too light to crush Bill, so Bill held him all night.
    Back to top Go down
    kaulitzlover
    kaulitzlover

Female

PostSubject: YOU SUCK!! PART:3   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 am

"No, let's just… stay in," Bill said. "Georg and Gustav are out and we have the whole apartment to ourselves."

Tom set his jacket down and shut the door. "But tonight's a prime club night. Hot chicks. Getting you laid. Ring a bell?"

Bill sat down on the couch. "We'll watch Spiderman."

Tom smiled. "Can we have popcorn?"

"Of course."

"Pulled my leg, we'll stay in." Tom hopped over to Bill and sat down next to him, their legs bumping together. "So, where's this popcorn?"

"You get it," Bill said. He flicked the TV on.

"That wasn't the deal," Tom said playfully. He flicked Bill's nose. "I can still go."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, and find myself a girl," Tom said. Bill snorted.

"Then go."

"I will."

"See ya, then."

"I'm getting up."

"Sure you are."

"Just watch me."

"I am, I am watching."

"Bill."

"…"

"Bill, stop staring at me!"

"Then leave. Find yourself a girl."

"I already found myself a girl, you girl."

"Ugh! Get off me! No, not my neck! No!"

"Try explaining this hickey to the guys. It's going to be massive."

"Tom! Ah! Oh… Tom…"

Tom pushed himself off Bill. "Did you just say 'Oh Tom'? You suck, Bill."

Bill flushed, sitting up and rubbing at his neck. "I'll get the popcorn. Ass." He stood and Tom swatted at his ass. "Pervert!"

Tom watched Bill leave and adjusted his pants. "This is bad," he said to his crotch. "Really bad."

Tom pushed Bill against the door and attached his mouth to his brother's neck. Bill clutched at his shoulder, moaning. They weren't even in the hotel room yet but Tom didn't care. They'd had one hell of a concert, and then one hell of a drink, and Tom needed… something.

'When did we start doing this,' Tom thought, as he sucked at Bill's skin. Bill trembled against him. 'It's fine, it's fine. You're just messing with him.'

They'd been playfully shoving each other since the club, it'd just worked up to this. Tom grabbed Bill's ass and brought their bodies closer together, releasing Bill's neck. Bill groaned in disappointment.

"Tom, you need to find me that girl you promised, or I am going to hump your leg," Bill said, in a very small voice.

Tom tore the door open and tugged Bill inside. "But I suck."

Bill laughed and flopped back on the bed. Tom stood before him. "You do suck. You know, Gustav thinks I'm getting laid because of all of these hickeys."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, so at least people think I'm getting laid." He reached a hand down and squeezed himself. "Doesn't help this problem, though, does it?"

"Aw, poor Bill," Tom said. He sat beside his brother. "You know, I haven't gotten laid in ages, too, so poor Tom."

"Poor Tom." Bill grabbed a handful of Tom's dreads. "Suck," he demanded quietly. Tom's groin throbbed and he let Bill guide his head.

Tom sucked Bill's skin and Bill bucked up, moaning softly.

"Bill," Tom said against Bill's neck.

"Ahhh, what?"

"Gonna try something…" Tom moved his mouth up until his lips touched Bill's ear. Bill tensed and sighed and then cried out as Tom's tongue slid along his ear.

"Tom, that's so gross," Bill moaned out. Tom nibbled on the lobe and pressed his tongue inside. He could feel Bill's hand moved down to touch himself. He kept licking at Bill's ear and Bill began to writhe. "Oh God, oh God. Tom."

Bill's hand stroked himself through his jeans and Tom's mouth moved to Bill's jaw, sucking and biting. Bill tensed and shouted, his fingers gripping himself tightly.

"Fuck, fuck," Bill gasped out, sweat dripping down his forehead. His fingers squeezed once more and then he stilled. "Jesus."

Bill had just come. Tom blinked. It was enough to shock him out of what they were doing. He sat up and Bill whined.

"What's wrong?"

Tom shook his head. "I gotta go."

"This is your room."

"Then give me your room key."

"Or I could just leave."

"Bill, I'm not asking you to leave."

"Yeah, whatever." Bill rolled off the bed and stood. Tom shot up and grabbed Bill's hand.

"Don't go."

"You want me to," Bill said.

"I don't," Tom said. "I want you to stay… but I can't, um... You touched yourself."

Bill blushed darkly. "I'm sorry, I'm just…"

"I know," Tom said, pulling Bill down to sit. "Me too." They both looked at Tom's lap, he was clearly hard. Bill's hand left Tom's and gently covered Tom's erection. "Bill…"

"I suck," Bill said, his eyes flashing.

"Whoa, no," Tom said. Bill smiled and plucked at the buttons of Tom's pants. "Bill…"

"It's just us, and we're both horny and you did such a good job with me," Bill said. Suddenly, Tom's pants were open.

"I didn't do anything," Tom said, too weak to push Bill away. He felt hands slide inside his boxers and he gasped. "Careful, nails," Tom warned.

"I'm not going to use my hands," Bill said. He grinned and ducked his head down.

Tom closed his eyes and thought, 'This is bad, this is bad, this is… so fucking good.'

Bill opened the door to the hotel room and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"That isn't nice," Tom said, and strode into the room. Bill shut the door and Tom slumped down onto the bed. Bill was in his pajamas, all scrubbed clean of makeup, and his hair was soft and flat against his face. Tom was horny and slightly annoyed, Bill had refused to go out with him to the club.

Tom smelled like smoke and sweat. He'd taken his hat off earlier and his dreads threatened to pull free of the hair elastic that held them back from his face.

"Weren't you at the club with Georg?" Bill asked.

Tom nodded and toed off his shoes. "Found a girl for you, but you weren't there. Come here," Tom said. He didn't even look at Bill. Bill took a step forward and Tom could smell his clean shampoo. He'd tried to get a girl, really, but somehow he found himself back here, with Bill.

"It's late. Are you drunk?" Bill asked.

"Smell my breath." Bill edged closer and Tom laughed, his eyes playful. "Come here." Tom beckoned for Bill to come closer.

Bill did.

"Do I smell like rum?" Tom asked. He tugged Bill right to him. Bill's lips brushed his chin.

"You smell like Redbull," Bill murmured. Tom pushed a hand through Bill's hair and brought their noses together.

"Can we… tonight?" he asked. Bill nodded and their noses rubbed.

"I want," Bill said. Tom licked Bill's lips, didn't kiss him. They never kissed.

"What do you want?" Tom twisted Bill's long hair and breathed into his mouth, his breath candy sweet.

Bill didn't reply, he dipped his head and opened his mouth in a biting kiss on Tom's chin. Tom groaned and Bill's teeth grazed lightly down his brother's neck.

"I didn't think you wanted to anymore," Bill said as he lapped at Tom's collarbone. "You've been off with Georg the past few nights."

Tom sighed deep and leaned back on his hands, his feet hanging off the bed. "You wouldn't come," Tom said. "Sick of waiting for me to find you a girl, or are you willing to settle for me?"

Bill moved from the bed and knelt on the floor between Tom's legs. He laughed softly. "No. I wasn't in the mood and I thought maybe you were bored with me."

Tom shook his head, his dreads whipping against his face. He wasn't bored of Bill, not one bit. In fact, he'd come home without a girl because of Bill. He'd rather tumble around with Bill a bit than have a real fuck. He hadn't had a real one in more than two months, since their birthday party.

Bill ran his hands up Tom's thighs and flicked the belt open. His nails clacked on the metal.

"Couldn't find a girl to blow you?" Bill asked. Tom's eyes were black and he watched Bill's fingers move.

Bill tugged Tom's belt off and laid a soft hand over Tom's groin. Tom moaned, moving his hips up into the light touch. Bill took his hand away.

"Didn't want a girl," Tom said. He sat up and grabbed Bill's hand, pressing the delicate fingers over his groin. "Do it."

"You're sweet," Bill said. He popped opened the button on Tom's pants and slid the zipper down. He was all delicateness as he worked at Tom's pants. "I may be a little rusty. It's been days."

"It's like riding a bicycle," Tom said.

"Is it?" Bill pushed Tom's pants down and stared at the lump in Tom's boxers.

"You did fine last time," Tom said with a sly smile. "I remember that."

Bill flushed red and slipped his hand into the slit of Tom's boxers. Tom was hard and smooth, the feel was familiar. Bill felt just the same, of course. Tom moaned at the touch, and put a gentle hand on Bill's shoulder. Bill shrugged his shoulders and Tom held on tighter.

Their eyes met and Bill pulled Tom's cock out.

"I don't know if I want to," Bill said. His eyes were wide and equine brown. Tom laughed, knowing that Bill wanted to play the game. Their new game. The game they'd been playing since the first night Tom had sucked Bill's neck.

Fighting not to do it, but doing it anyway.

The hand on Bill's shoulder moved to the back of his head. Tom pushed Bill's head down to his lap. Bill resisted but Tom was persistent. Bill let out a small puff of air and his lips brushed the tip of Tom's cock. Tom was wet and Bill whined.

"Suck it," Tom said. Bill strained against Tom's hold. "Suck it, Bill."

Bill tried to pull back but Tom wouldn't let him. "I can't."

"Try."

Bill's cheeks flushed and he parted his lips. He looked up through his eyelashes at his brother and Tom knew that he was going to lose it. Bill's tongue pressed wet and hot against Tom's cock.

"There you go," Tom said soothingly. "Open up."

Bill did and Tom pressed him down.

"No teeth."

"I'm not stupid," Bill said. He sucked Tom in and they both moaned. Tom was nice and wet already, and Bill pulled back to lap at the taste.

"Fuck," Tom hissed.

Bill didn't hesitate a moment as he took Tom back in and down his throat. He was very good at this now. He'd had a lot of practice in the past month. Tom held Bill to him and thrust his hips up. Bill could handle it, he swallowed hard without gagging.

"Shit, shit, shit." Tom let Bill pull back and then he thrust inside his brother's mouth again. "You're not rusty."

Bill grinned and sucked.

Tom moaned louder as Bill worked him. Bill sucked just the head of Tom's cock and Tom cried out, fisting Bill's hair painfully tight. He came without warning on Bill's tongue and Bill swallowed it reflexively.

Tom flopped back against the bed. "You…" Tom laughed. "Suck."

Bill laughed, too. "So, tell me about this girl."

"Yes, yes, yes," Bill moaned, leaning heavily into Tom. Tom worked Bill's cock with his calloused hands, all the while pushing Bill harder against the door of the dressing room. Tom's own cock was aching in his pants, but there wasn't time for that now. He tugged Bill's cock and watched his brother unravel, all legs and arms, against the door.

"You love it," Tom said against Bill's neck. Bill pushed his hips up and dug his long nails into Tom's back. They could both hear footsteps outside the door and voices. Gustav and Georg would be coming around soon, too.

"Let me come," Bill said. He'd wanted to come for awhile now but Tom was being an asshole. "I've got to get my makeup on and, FUCK!"

Tom curled a dry finger inside of Bill and Bill's head flung back against the door as he came.

"There," Tom said. He butted noses with Bill and wiped the come on his hand onto Bill's stomach.

"You're an ass," Bill said, shivering. "You always make such a mess."

"You love it all over you," Tom taunted.

"Not my own," Bill said back. Tom's cock throbbed. "Just yours."

Tom's finger curled inside Bill again and Bill's legs went weak. "I think I found a special button," Tom said. He'd been toying with touching Bill inside for a week or so, and today had been a great success. "You really need to get laid Bill, I'm making you queer."

Bill scowled and pushed Tom off him. "Tonight. Tonight you find me a girl. I can't believe you just…"

"Put my finger in you?"

"You need to get laid, Tom," Bill said.

Tom knew he did. He looked at Bill and licked his lips. "I will, don't worry. We both will."

"Seriously?"

"Yep, I found the perfect person," Tom said. "Attractive, attentive, and great in bed."

"How do you know if she's good in bed?" Bill asked. The club music pounded over their voices, so Tom leaned in.

"I just know, okay?"

"If you fucked her already, I don't want to," Bill said. He was twisting a napkin in his hand.

"Don't worry, it's nothing like that," Tom said. "Just… give me ten minutes, and then go up to your room."

Bill frowned a bit. "Are you sure this is the right person? We could look a little longer, wait a bit more… it'll be okay."

Tom couldn't help but smile at Bill's reluctance. "You have to trust me."

Bill looked down at his hands. "Okay, ten minutes?"

"Yeah."

Tom turned to go but Bill grabbed his shoulder. "Tom," Bill said, his voice alive with nervous energy. "What do I do?"

Tom smiled. "Don't worry, it'll be all taken care of." Tom pulled away and walked out of the club.

Bill stared at the door to his hotel room. He hoped to God that Tom had found him the right person. He hoped to God that…

Bill pushed the door open and he smiled harder than he ever had before.

Tom was sitting on the bed, his arms crossed and his foot bouncing in nervous excitement.

"Hey," Tom said, immediately standing. He walked over to Bill by the door and touched his shoulder. "Will… I do? Am I the right person?"

Bill shut the door and laughed. "Yeah, even if you do suck just a bit."

Tom laughed, too and kissed his brother full on the mouth. It was just the beginning of many firsts that they would share together that night.
    Back to top Go down
    Sora Kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Sora Kaulitz

Female
    Number of posts : 436
    Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:03 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    omg thats so funny =P
    lol, i read that 90% of twins actually do stuff like that...... =S
    anyway...we'll never know.. -.-
    Back to top Go down
    kaulitzlover
    kaulitzlover

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Yeah it is so funny!
    i was laughing like a pig
    when i was reading this story Razz !
    Back to top Go down
    Zeina Kaulitz
    Forum Mod
    Zeina Kaulitz

Female
    Number of posts : 645
    Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:32 pm

nice Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female
    Number of posts : 912
    Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:11 pm

No Sora!
    They aren't stupid!
    They don't do stuff like this! Smile I love you
    Back to top Go down
    miss kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    miss kaulitz

Female
    Number of posts : 338
    Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:35 pm

after reading this story i will never look at them in the same way i looked at them before Laughing
    it should be rated Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Hahaha Razz
    Back to top Go down
    dAnA
    Rockin With Tokio Hotel
    dAnA

Female
    Number of posts : 1457
    Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:08 pm

r u kidin' me don't rate that stuff, it's 2 good to be rated and besides who gets it gets it , (and then ends up chokin from laughin Laughing ) but I LOVE IT!! u r good at this keep it up, and besides all the fans should enjoy it ,
    Back to top Go down
    http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Haha yeah it's really REALLY funny! Wink
    Back to top Go down
    miss kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:45 pm

i was joking, dana Laughing !!!!! and btw who ever wrote this is very good, i mean her english teacher must be so proud

Last edited by miss kaulitz on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:56 pm

Hahaha Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sora Kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:54 am

loooooool,
    i know =P
    anyway, hehe Tom will still be the sexi playa XD
    und Bill the sweet-hearted guy XD
    thats the way it is..
    and again, this sh*t is SOOO FUNNNY omg..i cracked the hell up when i read it hihihihi
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 3:31 pm

Haha yeah ur right
    Tom will still be the sexy player
    and Bill the sweet-hearted guy! Razz I love you
    But Tom will stop being a player soon !
    It will make him a sexy SINGLE guy! Wink
    Right Sora? Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sora Kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 5:11 pm

NO.
    HES A SEXY GUY, NOTTTT SINGLE. Cause Diana, remember? =P
    hes MINE. XD
    haha
    Back to top Go down
    miss kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 7:25 pm

SORA i love u, i totally agree, and when i say that tom should stay like he is, every1 disagrees!! i mean that is what makes him so HOT.

Last edited by miss kaulitz on Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:48 pm

I don't think so !
    I mean I want what's best for him cose I love him I love you
    Back to top Go down
    miss kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 9:56 pm

tht's not the best for him that's the best for you :p, the best for him is to get f*cked everyday
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 10:17 pm

No!
    That's not true!
    Back to top Go down
    Sora Kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:27 pm

yes it is!
    thats the way tom is...hes nt gna change
    Back to top Go down
    miss kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:30 pm

i agree, what makes tom fun is his stories with girlzzz
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 4:20 pm

But most people hate him for that *stuff*
    and I know that u don't want that!
    That's why I want him to STOP!
    And yes he will change!
    I promise Smile
    And later I'll tell u why hes gonna change.
    Back to top Go down
    miss kaulitz
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 4:39 pm

i no he's gonna change but not now, in 10 or 15 years @ least
    Back to top Go down
    Diana Kaulitz
    Forum Admin
    Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:16 pm

No,just when he reaches 20-25 something !
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!   YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU SUCK PART 1 TO 3!!
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next