Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

*Try to see world through my eyes

Go down 
+12
Karen~483
TK.ObsessiveDisorder
Lalush-TH
Amoureuse de Bill
aquangel_kaulitz
XxHumanoidMenzixX
SarahKaddoura
cofie
JelenaŦ
AHz-7♥
Träumerella
LelylovesBill
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

*Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Great chapter yaaaaaayyyyyyyy you're back together I am soooo happy now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Yeah, I do sorta like JB hehe, how did you know? Razz
But my best friend is totally in love with him xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Bill is BACK!!!!! yay!!!! hehehehe great chapter!!! xD <3 <3

post soon!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm

@Annie : haha yaay Very Happy:D
oh, i loooveee him *-*
well, yesterday you had a clip of 'eenie meenie' as your signature ;D

@Karen : aaaaawww thank youuu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh hehe lol I am so stupid to forget that xD I loved him in that video, he was looking so cute Razz
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

xD
uuu, i agree big time! *drooling* Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Hehe yeah! XD And I also loved him in 'Love me' Razz
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:16 pm

lol but he doesn't actually have a video on that song, even though the lyrics are WOW! *o* xDD

------------------------------

~ 59TH CHAPTER ~

Even his eyes were smiling, i saw sparkles in them.
-You are... here – i reminded myself to breath.
Bill : Of course i am.
But then he suddenly turned and got down of the stage.
-W-where are you going? – i followed him with the look.
But he continued walking to the exit of the restaurant and went outside.
-What the... – i couldn't move now, i was totally confused.
Everybody was watching him leaving, but then they all looked back at me.
I felt embarassed.
I ran down of the stage, through the restaurant to the restaurant's front door, where Bill went out.
I felt people's eyes on me, but i didn't care so much.
The music started playing again when i got out.
I looked around myself, but i didn't see Bill. I only saw darkness and that big park surrounded with trees. I felt insecure, like he left again. Just when i thought everything will be okay.
But then somebody put a hand on my shoulders and i turned.
Eric : Lely, what was that? What happened with Bill?
-Ah, Eric, you scared me – i put my hand on my heart, to calm down myself.
Eric : Sorry – he said with a strong voice.
-It was... Eric, i'm sorry. I thought Bill and i got together. We talked and... – i didn't end my sentence, i just looked down, didn't want to hurt him.
Eric : I get it – he put his hands in his pants' pockets – you still love him and i was just somebody who would help you to get over him. But now he's back and everything's back to normal. Uh, Lely, i didn't think you were one of those – he nodded and sigh.
-One of those? What are you talking about? Eric, we just met and i... i really don't wanna hurt you. I like Ammy and i like you. I really do.
Eric : Then why are you going back to Bill? You said he hurt you. Why do you wanna go through that again? – he put his hands on mine and looked at me with his green eyes.
-Love hurts, Eric – i looked away, still trying to find Bill with my look.
Eric : I could love you more than him. I promise you i would never hurt you. You could trust me. and you wouldn't worry about our fights or money or anything. Because i would be there to support you. Lely...

I sigh and crossed my arms. I felt sad for a moment. I felt sad for Eric.
'cause i knew he would never understand my feelings.
-Don't you think you're going to fast? You're already talking about the money and you're promising my your whole life, all your love. That's being irresponsible. We don't even know each other. So slow down, honey – i put my hand on his cheek and smiled – you shouldn't go that fast. There will be lots of girls in your life. But how do you know i'm the right one for you now? – i looked at him curiously.
Eric : I'm following my heart.
-Eh...
Eric : Look, Lely, you maybe don't think the same way as me, but i know one day you will regret. The same thing will happen with Bill and then you'll ask yourself 'why did i even come back again?'. But i won't be there then.
-Eric, are you actually telling me Bill is not good enough? – i crossed my arms again.
Eric : Well hello!
-It was my mistake letting him go. I'm glad he's back now.
Eric : And do you even know where he is now? It seemed like he went away. Again!!!!
-I went after him. You stopped me.
Eric : I just came to tell you how big mistake you're doing.
-Don't tell me how to live my life.
Eric : You'll be sorry later.
-I really hope Ammy isn't similar to you. I was hoping we could be friends.
Eric : She won't be friend with you if she's smart at all.
-So now you're insulting me?
Eric : No,oh, crap, i'm sorry. I didn't mean it – he tried to apologize.

-Uh... please, just let me go.
Eric : There's no other way to stop you and make you stay with me?
-Sorry.
Eric : Eh, my first heart brake.
-Hehe your heart isn't broken. You're just disappointed.
He rolled his eyes and we both laughed.
-So, are we okay?
Eric : Yeaaah. I'm sorry for being such a jerk.
-We both messed up.
Eric : I guess so. So what are you going to do now?
-What do you mean?
Eric : I don't see Bill here.
-I don't know – i almost started crying again – i think i'll stay here for a while. Maybe... he changed his mind and – now i wiped away my tears with my hand – i don't want anybody to see me when i fall to pieces.
Eric : Come here – he hugged me – i'll stay with you if you want.
-Nah, i think i wanna be alone.
Eric : Are you sure? – he was still hugging me tigh.
-Mhmm. You just go in there and if anybody asks, i went to take some fresh air.
Eric : Okay. But i'll be back to check on you.
I nodded and he let me. He went inside.
I just sauntered to the closest bench and fell on it. I crashed down. He wasn't here anymore. Like he wanted me to feel full again and then made me miserable.

Bill : Why are you crying? – i heard his voice above me when he sat next to me and took me into his arms.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw it was actually him.
-Where the hell were you?! – i yelled at him and shook his shoulders.
Bill : Hehe why are you shaking me? – he smiled.
-Where were you? You ran out of the restaurant without saying any word. I thought you changed your mind. I thought you don't wanna be in my life again.
Bill : Hey, sweety, calm down. Of course i wanna be in your life again. I went outside because i knew you'd follow me. Do you see those lamps on the trees? – he showed the place on meadow surrounded with trees on which lapms were hanged on.
-You did that? – it looked like in a fairytale.
Bill : Well, no. Not actually. But i thought you would see me standing there and you would come after me. Lely – now he looked at me – i wanted everything to be perfect. I know i messed up the last few times. But i wanna do it right this time.
He took me in his arms and carried me under those alight trees. Then he put me down.
Bill : Lely, i don't wanna lose you again. Would you please, - he got down on his knee – i'm begging you now, make me the happiest man on the Earth and – he took out the ring – marry me?
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm

AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF SHE DOESNT ACCEPT IM GONNA KICK HER ASS!!! hahahahah!!!!!
sorry for the bad words...im sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh

i loved this chapter!!!! it feels like Bella being caught between edward and jacob!!!
but like much better and more realistic!!! heheheh i love it!!!

keep it up!!! <3 <3 xD and post soon!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Hahaha yeah I agree with Karen, it does seem like Bella, Edward and Jacob Razz
Btw ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept it!!!!!!!! Pretty please with cherries on top cat
Lol, I should stop being hyper Razz
And, and I saw his video 'Love me" on youtube, I even have it on my computer Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:44 pm

@Karen : hahahaha okay Razz
khmm, i love twilight Very Happy and even i have been thinking abut the similarity between twilight and my story xD
but i hope it's not too similar, i don't wanna be a copy-cat O.o
thank youuu ^^ <3<3

@Annie : haha again, hope it's not too similar to twilight O.O
aaaaaaahahha, sure if there's a chocolate cake Razz
*o* like a video-video? *.* am i like.. dumb?O.o could you, pleaseeeeeeee, send me the link?xDD
<3<3<3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Not unless one of them is a vampire or a wolf Razz Razz Razz
I know no one is XD Razz
Lol yeah it is chocolate Razz
Yeah, no problem I'll send you the link xD
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 pm

hahaha nope, none of them is a vampire or a werewolf Razz
it's just i'm reading 'Breaking down' now and i'm all into Bella and Edward's story Razz
woo! chocolateee! (Y) partaaay! xD
aaaaahhh thank you *-*
why does he have to be so damn perfect? O.O aaaaaaaaaa he's gorgeous, wonderful!!!<3
thank youuuu :*
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Dude, already 60th chapter O.O

~ 60TH CHAPTER ~

-Bill?
Bill : Lely, please, just say 'yes'. I think that's all that's lefted to us. I don't wanna fall apart ever again. This way i'm proving you how much i love you, how far i'm ready to go.
-But you already proposed me. You know i turned you down. I'm not sure what to answer now.
Bill : Don't you love me?
-Of course i do. With my whole heart.
Bill : So what are we waiting for?
-I... – i looked away and then back at him - ... I don't wanna hurry with something like this. It is a big step. I wanna get married one day, but not now. I'm too young. We're too young. And if we really love each other, we won't mess up this time.
Bill : I just want it to be official. Of course, i don't wanna force you to anything you don't want to do. But i know i'm different from other guys. I always dreamed about spending my life with the one i love. From the moment i met you, Lely, i knew it was you. You said you saw something in my eyes, something that made you think about me the whole time after the day we met. And your smile... was driving me crazy. It was the only picture i was seeing in my dreams. I was like... obsessed with you. And, the funny thing is, i didn't even know you. It seemed pretty stupid. But i knew someday, somehow, the destiny would bring us to each other. And it did. So, i know this may sound superstitious, but i believe there's a soulmate for everyone. And if you're not mine, then i really don't know who is. 'cause you're the one who always knows how i feel. You're the one who always supports me, no matter what. You're the one i gave my heart to. And i don't wanna live a day without you anymore. And i believe we won't mess up this time, as you said. I know i won't. I'll do my best to keep you mine and happy, the way you deserve. And do you really think we're too young for this? Because, i know we're both mature enough. You keep me from falling apart. I know i'm ready. And now, i'm begging you, tell me you're too. It's all i'm asking. I want you to be happy with me. So marry me. Make me the most happiest man alive. Give me the chance the prove you how much i actually love you. Give me the chance to show you how wonderful life is. Give us a chance.

I was speechless. Nobody told me he's such a good speaker. I have never known he loves me this much. I felt sorry for turning him down the last time he proposed. I wish i could have seen the man he was. The man who he is. The man that's standing in front of me and asking me to step into his life once and forever. The man who just made me ready for this.

I took a deep breath and answered without any doubts – Yes! I will marry you, Bill Kaulitz. I don't wanna lose you again. So yes!
Bill : Yes? – he repeated excitedly after me – Yes! Yes! - he took me in his arms and spinned.
-Hehe yes.
He put me down and looked into my eyes – Bill : I promise you, you won't be sorry. Thank you for making my life better, miss Kaulitz – he winkled.
-Hehehe, miss? Kaulitz?
Bill : Oh, did you think about saving your lastname? It's okay. Our baby will have... two lastnames – he smiled.
I laughed – Don't hurry that much, mister Kaulitz – i winkled back – and i know i will never be sorry for letting you in my life.
His arms were around my waist, mine were around his neck.
Then he pulled me closer and slowly put his lips on my neck. He kissed it and went a little above. He kissed the skin under my ear and then my hair and forehead.
I put my head onto his chest, he was so tall.
Bill : Oh – he suddenly stepped back.
No. Why this had to end?
Bill : I forgot to give you a ring – he bended and took a a little box of the ground.
He opened it and got down on his knee again – Bill : Now, let's make you perfect. Give me your hand – he put a ring on my ring-finger – do you like it?
It was a ring of white gold with a big diamond.
-Dear God, i have never seen a bigger diamond! Dead God, i have never seen a prettier ring! Bill... !! –i hugged him while he was still down – thank you, baby, sooo much! You can't even imagine how much i love you.
Bill : It's good if it's even as half as much i love you.
-To the moon and back.
We sat down, on the grass. I started playing with my new ring. It was gorgeous.
-Was it expensive? I bet it was – i made a weird face.
Bill : Hehe. Actually, it was my mom's. You know, family history – he put his hand round my shoulders and kissed my forehead.
-Mhmm, nice. What did she say when you told her you wanna propose me?
Bill : She was glad. Even though she never met you, she believes me and my judges. So she said if i really think you're a right one, then i should look after you. I told her you were my everything.
-That's sweet. I wonder what will my parents say when i tell them i'm getting married. I'm a little worried. – i looked at him and realized he never actually cared about anybody's opinion about this – But i know i have you. They should be by my side if they really love me.
He smiled a big smile.

We layed down on the grass. I put my head on his hand and huddled next to him, the way i could see his face.
He was looking up, at the sky. I closed my eyes.
He started singing quietly – Bill : Don't let go. Never give up, it's such a wonderful life. – then he sigh and asked – Have you heard that song?
-Nope – i asnwered with closed eyes.
Bill : It's a nice song. I wonder... how is that to be famous. I bet there would be a photo of us laying here in the newspapers if one of us was famous.
-Hh – i laughed in myself.
Bill : But who needs all that when i got you.
-Mmm – i got closer to him and put my hand on his chest. I felt tired. My day was like a fairytale. I didn't want to fall asleep. What if i do and in the morning, when i wake up, i realize everything was only a dream? I wouldn't be able to go through something like that.
But my mind was far away from here now. I was slowly falling asleep.
-Sing me something – i barely asked for.
Bill : Really? Oh, well... i'll sing you one song written by... me – he probably smiled, i didn't see, but i think i felt – i hope you'll like it. – and he started singing – Out of touch, out of time, just get lost without a sign. As long as you stand by my side, in your shadow i can shine... shine...
(...)
'Hellooooooo!'
'Shhhhh! Don't yell. She's sleeping.'
'Ohhh, sorry.'
'Ehh, you woke her up.'
'Lely?' – a female voice asked my name.
-A? – i was still half asleep.
Ammy : I'm sorry for waking you up.
-It's okay – i said as i opened my eyes and realized i was somewhere unknown.
Eric : Don't worry. You're at Ammy's and my place.
-And Bill?
Ammy : Well, the last night you fall asleep and i saw you too laying outside on the grass. I told him we were friends and he asked could you sleep-over at mine, he had to do something in the town. I hope you slept well – she gave me a cup of coffe.
-Umm, no thanks. I don't drink coffee. So, when will he be back?
Ammy : You should call him. He said he would like to hear your voice when you wake up.
-Oh. Thanks. Thank you both so much. I was so tired last night. Thanks for letting me stay here.
Ammy : Hehe no problem. Eric, phone!
-Hhh thanks.
He gave me the phone, i typed Bill's number, but then i stopped and looked at Eric.
I think Ammy saw me looking at him and she went out of the room.
-Eric? Can i ask you something?
We were in a livingroom. I was sitting on the coach and he was in the armchair watching tv, turned to me with his back.
Then he turned his face to me – Eric : Sure.
-How are you?
He smiled and turned back to the tv – I'm fine.
-I meant... –
Eric : I know he loves you – he turned back to me – so i'm okay seeing you with him. You're happy.
-I am – i admited and smiled.
Eric : And as you said, it's not like we know each other the whole life. We just met. I was going to fast. So... i wanna apologize.
-Apology accepted. I just wanted to check with you is this okay.
Eric : Mhmm – he winkled and turned to the tv again.
So i typed Bill's number again and called him.

Bill: Hello?
-It's Lely.
Bill : Oh, hi, sweety. How are you? Sorry for leaving you, but i had to meet with Tom.
-With Tom?
Bill : Yep. Didn't you know? He's been released from the hospital a few days ago. He feels fine now so we met outside. Karla asked for you.
-She did? Omg, i missed her. We haven't talked in ages. She didn't respond my text masseges or my calls.
Bil : Yeah, she said she misses you. I told her you two should really talk. I think she will call you.
-Great – i smiled – and when will you be back?
Bill : I can come for you now. Do you need anything?
-Umm, no, actually. I would really like to stay here for a few hours, if that ain't a problem. I'd like to spend some time with Ammy and Eric.
At that moment, Eric turned and looked at me. He smiled and i smiled back. He nodded and continued watching tv.
Bill : Oh. Sure. So just call when you want me to take you home.
-Oh, one more thing.
Bill : Yes?
-You're moving in with me now, right?
We both smiled – Bill : Of course.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:05 pm

awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe i loved his chapter!!!!!!

its soooo sweet!!! xD hehe keep it up!! xD <3 and post soon!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Awwwie, it was so sweet of Bill, I loved his proposal it was so romantic Smile
I haven't even finished reading New moon xD
Haha no problem and yeah he is perfect Razz Even though I don't love him as much as my friend whose gonna meet him after 12 months she can't wait, I don't even now why XD
Back to top Go down
xXxB!ll und Tom 4 everxXx
Thinks TH Are From Japan
xXxB!ll und Tom 4 everxXx

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 pm

extra......................... i I love you it....................................
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 pm

@Karen : hehehe thanks Very Happy <3<3
@Annie : thank you ^^
haha the books are perfect *o*
aaaaaa dudeee! that's like.. omg! i'd die for something like that, i get her Very Happy haha
@Milica : pročitala si priču? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Haha really? I don't know why Razz I would just faint xD
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

hahaha tell me about it, i'd too O.O
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

~ 61ST CHAPTER ~

Eric : So what do you wanna do today? – he excitedly turned to me when i hung up.
-Oh... umm, i don't know. Whatever you wanna do.
Eric : I don't know.
We both laughed. Then Ammy came into the room – Ammy : Why are you two laughing?
-We just don't know what to do today.
Ammy : Amusement park? – she curiously looked at us.
Eric and i looked at each other and smiled in the same time – Great!
(...)
Ammy : Wanna go on a roller coaster? – she smiled a big smile and looked at me.
-Emm... haha... no, thanks.
Ammy : Why not? Come on – she started begging me.
-Haha no, really, i'm a little sraced of... height. Khm.
Ammy : No kidding?! – she smiled – Eric is too!
Eric : Ya, thanks – he rolled his eyes.
-Hehe – i smiled, they looked and sounded cute.
Ammy : Well i'm going, beeeh.
Eric : Call us when you finish. We'll walk around – we waved and walked away.

Eric : Are you having fun? – he asked me.
-Mhmm. Are you? – i looked at him.
His face looked... normal. I thought i'd see him sad, or... i don't know what was i expecting.
Eric : Yep – he smiled – i'm glad you wanted to stay with us for one day.
-I just wanted to get to know you guys better.
Eric : You're weird.
-Me? Why?
I looked at him shocked. Didn't expect he'd call me a weirdo.
He laughed and looked down then continued – Eric : I just thought you'd like to spend a day with your fiancé.
-Fiancé. Woah. That's a big word – i laughed.
Eric : Ain't you and Bill engaged? I saw a ring on your finger.
-Yes, we are – i smiled while looking straight in front of me.
Eric : Then?
-Oh. Well now i know i'll spend my whole life with him. After so much time being separated. I know i look like an idiot 'cause i'm here with you guys and not with him, no offence.
He smiled.
-But i'm still not sure is this a reality. Being with Bill again... it makes such a difference in my life. I want it to become real in my head.
He rolled his eyes. I winkled.

Eric : You know, i bet we look really crazy together. All this winkling and laughing and smiling – we laughed again – see?
-Haha. Yep – i nodded.

Eric's phone rang. He answered it.
Eric : Yeah, okay, we'll be there in a few minutes. Bye. – he hung up – Ammy is done with her... rides.
-Haha cool. So we'll meet with her?
Eric : Yep. And she's saying she's gonna bring somebody. That she met a guy.
-Uuuu.
Eric : Hhh.
(...)
Ammy was waiting for us next to a roller coaster.
Ammy : Hey! – she waved.
We came closer.
Eric : So, where's that Mr. Awesome? – he looked around looking for that guy.
Ammy : He'll be here in a minute. He went to buy me a drink. So when he comes – don't be rude!
Eric : When was i rude?
She rolled her eyes – Ammy : And when weren't you?
Eric : Come on, big sis, chill.
She just looked at him madly and he shut up. He understood what that look meant – 'shut your mouth or there will be no tomorrow for you'.
I laughed, i had to. They were hilarious.

Ammy : Ow, there he is.
He came to her and they hugged. I immediately realized who that was.
Nikola : Here's your coca, Ammy.
Ammy : Thanks. Oh, Nikola, this is my brother Eric – they shook hands – and this is my friend Lely.
He saw me and put his hands into his pockets. I looked down. This was ridiculous. Did he actually have a plan being with all my female friends? What's wrong with him? Or am i just so lucky that everytime when i become happy, he HAS to destroy it?
-Hi – i said and looked away.
Nikola : Hey. Khm.
Ammy : So, guys, wanna go grab something to eat?
Nikola put his hand round her shoulders.
-I... khm, i actually gotta go – i looked at Eric.
Eric : Oh, yeah, i promised Lely i'll take her... to one special place... before i take her home.
Ammy : Oh. But why don't you call Bill to join us?
-No! I mean, he has some work to do, you know. Eric will take me home.
Eric : Aha.
He took my hand.
-Bye. I had a great day, Ammy. Thanks.
Ammy : Oh, it's been my pleasure. See you soon.
We turned and started walking to Eric's car.
Eric : Why are we leaving, Lely?
-Oh, i'm so sorry for taking you into this. It's just... Nikola is actually...
Eric : Your ex?
-Yep.
Eric : He looks like a jerk. I think he'll hurt my sis.
-He will.
Eric : Uff...
-It just looks like he HAS TO be with all my friends. He already was with a girl that's in a class with me and now Ammy... i wanna punch him.
We smiled.
Eric : You should.
-An idiot. Anyway, thanks for staying with me. You can just drive me home and go your way.
Eric : Wait, you said you'll spend a day with us. Guess it's only two of us now. You wanna get rid of me, a?
-Haha of course not. I just don't wanna be boring.
Eric : Eh, come with me – he started running and pulled me with him.
(...)
I put my keys on the table.
-Eh, finally home... – i closed my eyes and stretched.
Bill : You're home.
-Oh my God! – i put my hand on my heart – you scared me – then i opened my eyes, turned and saw him leaned on the wall.
He smiled – Bill : I'm sorry – he walked to me and put his hands round my waist.
-I forgive you. – i put my hands round his neck – Glad you are home. I really needed you – i leaned my head onto his chest.
Bill : Something happened?
-I just missed you. I missed you this last few months.
Bill : Me too, sweety.
-Yesterday was like... a dream to me. You showed up and... ahh, Bill, promise me again. Promise me you'll never leave again. Even if i push you away, promise me you won't go. I could never stand another heartbreak. I'm sorry.
Bill : Baby, it was our both mistake. It's okay, shhh. – he pat my head and then kissed it – I missed you too, you know. It was hard for me to stay away, to keep my heart away from yours.
I looked up at him and saw his eyes were full of tears.
-From now on, no more goodbye's, no more separations, no more you and me. Only 'us'.
He smiled and bended lower so he could touch my lips with his. I felt his warm and sweet breath in my mouth. Then he took me into his arms and carried into a room.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:59 pm

awww!!!! how sweet!!!

what is that Niola doing back here again?!?!??!?! STALKER!!! hahah!!

keep it up!!! i love this!!! and please post soon!! <3 <3 xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Why the hell did Nikola have to come Razz Razz I don't like him.........
Lol, btw great chapter!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm

@Karen : thank you

Last edited by LelylovesBill on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 am

Oh my god!!!! This is so freaking awesome!!!! I can't believe they're engaged!!!
Please post soon!!!
Sorry I didn't comment before, I wasn't arround, I just came back from vacation so I'm updating with everything. And that includes all the fanfics so I think I'll be pretty busy for a while. Razz
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 pm

@Annie : ow.. hahaha
thanks <3
@Sophie : haha yup Very Happy i'm happy, lol
ohh, it is okay
haha have fun Razz
<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Try to see world through my eyes   *Try to see world through my eyes - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

*Try to see world through my eyes
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next