Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe Empty
PostSubject: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 pm

This one's for Hilal! ^-^ I had so much fun writing this and I hope she likes it! It kind of sucks though. :/ I didn't really use a wide vocabulary. :/

“Tom!” Hilal cried, running up and tackling her old friend with a huge hug.

“Whoa.” Tom said, steadying himself and hugging her back. “I missed you, too.”

“How was your tour? Was it fun?” Hilal was bombarding him with questions. “Can we go somewhere today? Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Hey, we have the whole day, right?” Tom smiled and she returned it. “Sure, we can go somewhere.”

“Alright! Let’s go!” she grabbed his hand and pulled him to his car.

She’d missed her friends, but Tom was the only one who could come back to visit. It would stir something up if all of them came to visit Hilal, and they also stayed so that Tom wouldn’t look so conspicuous walking around all day with her – he wanted privacy.

Hilal looked over to Tom as he drove. He’d become even more beautiful than the last time she’d seen him a year ago. In that time, he’d changed his hair color and style from dirty blond dreadlocks to black cornrows, and had changed his lip piercing from silver to black. He'd traded his hats and sweatbands for bandanas and beanies, and he still looked good. Hilal didn’t really care if he looked so different – he was still perfect to her, and he was still the Tom she knew. Her love for him only grew as she thought about how funny and sweet he could be. She sighed, wishing he might possibly return the feelings she had for him.

“So what was that first question you asked?”

Hilal’s thoughts were interrupted by Tom’s sudden chatter, but she didn’t mind at all. She had only today with him – that she knew of – and she wanted to spend it and the entire night talking to him.

“How was your tour?”

Tom laughed. “It was really fun. We saw a lot of things, had fun every night. It was just really amazing.”

“That’s good. I’m glad you enjoyed it.” How she wished she could have been there with him.

“In fact, the other guys and I discussed something.”

“And what’s that?”

“How ‘bout you come on tour and have fun with us?”

“Are you serious?!” Hilal was excited, and hoped he wasn’t just pulling one of his mean pranks.

“Yep.”

“This is so cool!”

Tom then stopped right at the side of the road, where there was nothing around them but trees and grass. They weren’t near civilization, and it looked to Hilal like it was the middle of nowhere.

“Umm…Tom?” Hilal questioned. “You do realize we’re in the middle of nowhere, right?”

“Not for me. Come on.” He got out of the car and went over to her side, opening her door for her and helping her out.

“Thanks.” Hilal said quietly, and Tom took her hand, leading her through the bushes into a large meadow of flowers.

Hilal’s jaw literally dropped and Tom laughed. “Where are we?” she asked in some sort of daze.

“Don’t you remember?”

She made a face, trying to think of where she’d seen this place. It was somehow familiar. It was from a dream, and Tom was in it with her, but she remembered her dream was based off of reality. Of course, she didn’t want to admit to Tom that she had a dream about him, so she just told him she didn’t.

“No, I don’t.”

“Eighth grade? You don’t remember?” Tom looked hurt. “We went on a school field trip and Bill got lost. We went to go look for him but we ended up lost ourselves, and we were in this very place.” Tom the let out a breathy laugh, “And we had no idea that the road was right through the bushes.”

Then it hit her. The tree. The flowers. The…The kiss. Hilal turned red as she remembered.

“Ow, um Hilal.” Tom grunted. “You’re squeezing my hand.”

“Oh! Sorry!” she immediately released her death grip on his fingers.

“It’s okay, but why so tense? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, its nothing.” She shook her head. “I just…remember.”

Tom smiled and led her to the middle of the meadow, where they were surrounded by wildflowers. He sat down and motioned for her to sit down next to him. She did, and Tom fell onto his back, sighing.

Hilal did the same and he turned his face to look at the person he’d missed so much. He didn’t just miss Hilal as a friend; he really, really missed her. He grabbed her hand that lay beside her and Hilal then looked at him in confusion.

“Do you really remember what happened here?” Tom asked.

“Yeah, how can I forget?”

“Then you remember that we…kissed, right?”

Hilal laughed and Tom smiled but then became serious again. “Well, it was more painful than romantic, but yes, I do.”

She smiled as she remembered how she’d gotten up into one of the tallest trees with Tom’s help, trying to see if she could spot Bill from that spot. Unfortunately, she was only a few feet off the ground when she fell onto Tom, slamming him into the grass and bumping their heads together. Luckily she didn’t break anything, but maybe her own heart. She kissed Tom that day, and he kissed her back, but after that, they’d never spoken of it again. Maybe because they were in too much pain, or maybe because they just didn’t want to. Hilal didn’t know.

“Yeah. I had a bloody nose and a bruised head – no thanks to you – and you had scrapes from the branches all over you. We went home and I heard your mom scream while I was hallway down the driveway to your house.”

“Sorry! I told you that you should have gone up instead. I’m not good at climbing.”

“Puh-leaze.” Tom scoffed. “I couldn’t have done any better. I forgot to put on a belt that morning.”

“I remember that! Your pants fell down and all the boys laughed at you.” Hilal’s smile then faded. “But I guess they didn’t really need any reason to laugh at us.”

“Did it get worse after Bill and I left?”

“Not really. It actually got kind of better. All the girls wanted to be my friend because I knew you guys.” Hilal grinned. “They hoped you’d–“ She poked his hard stomach, laughing when he squealed, “–want to hook up with them.” Tom still made all those funny noises she remembered so well.

“When I went away, there was only one person I was thinking about, the only one I’d miss.”

“Who was it?”

“You.”

“Oh, Tom I was thinking about you guys too.”

Tom pursed his lips. “Did you ever think I forgot when we kissed?”

“No, I just figured you didn’t want to think about it.”

“Maybe, but when you can’t get something off your mind, then it’s probably supposed to be there.”

“You’re not making any sense, Tom. It was the sorriest excuse for a kiss ever. I had no idea what I was doing, I was really inexperienced. I bet I still am now!”

Tom propped himself up on his elbow, then leaned over her, his arms on either side of Hilal’s head.

“Only one way to find out.”

Without warning, Tom kissed Hilal, and she tried her best not to seem too inexperienced, but she failed when she tried to hide her lack of skills. Tom pulled away, a glint of mischief in his chocolate brown eyes.

“Yeah.” Tom smiled wide, showing off his perfect teeth. “Sorry, but you suck.”

Hilal crossed her arms under him, making a pouty face. “I told you.”

“I guess you did. But you know what I always say?”

Tom tongued his lip ring, and then looked rather nervous as he lowered his lips to hers once again, but so they were softly brushing when he spoke. Hilal trembled, her hand in his, and she could feel his signature cocky smirk. He loved making girls nervous.

“Practice makes perfect, right?”

You know, my summer has been really boring, so if you want me to write you something, I'll gladly do it. Trust me, I have nothing better to do.
Thanx for readin' (:
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 pm

A
W
E
S
O
M
E
N
E
S
S
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 pm

I LOVE it. i agree with joanna. [Anna First comment should be mine dude.] well, You're really awesome writer! btw thank u Nicole ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:05 pm

hahahahhaa xD me and u are one <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Yes ^_^ Im by your side Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:49 pm

oh yay i'm glad you liked it! ^-^ wheee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 am

This was so beautiful and incredible.
I love your fics they're just amazing, in a way I can't describe.
You rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Thank you so much! Very Happy
Well.. I have fun writing them, so it's a win-win situation. ;P
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 am

That's cool! I love when you do something you like and it brings you happiness.
I think I could maybe one day write something the way you do, but in a long time Razz I'm not so good writing stories, I'm better telling them, specially because of my crazy imagination that brings something new every second, and if I write it down, I might change it all the time. That was one of my main problems when I was younger, see, I love to sing, and when I was little I would sing anything that came to my mind. I'm sure that I would have like more than a hundred of songs, but I never wrote them down. First, because I didn't know how to write so well and didn't have much vocabulary (one of the songs I remember the best -not the exact lyrics- was when I was 5 or 4 years old and my best friends were fighting, they were so angry with each other that they wanted me to choose between the two of them. I couldn't choose, so I went to have a little walk and sing about how life shouldn't be this way, and that friendship shouldn't break. When I came back, my friends told me "You know, never mind, we're back together". That made me really happy, so, I think, since then, I sing about everything that happens in my life Very Happy), and second, the moment was really brief and when I wanted to write it all down, I forgot most of the lyrics :/.

Once again, I wrote too much. Some people that know me well say that I'm very quiet some times, but when I start talking, no one can stop me Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Imagination is everything! Anybody can write like me, actually, compared to lots of people, I really suck. Razz
That's great! You should write it down anyway! Even if it changes!
Pshh, trust me, I wish I could go back and change the plots on most of my stories, and I do! I'm just way too lazy to post 'em! Razz

WRITE ON! It's the best thing ever, to write your emotions and put them into a story, but it's even more amazing when they're in the form of a song! Or thats what I think anyway.
Nah, I like reading your long posts Razz it's good to have something to say all the time! :p
W R I T E !
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

haha well thanks!!
Usually I don't talk a lot, specially in class (I know, that's not normal), but I guess, it's just because I don't have anything to talk about yet, 'cause once it's like the night, I talk without stoping Razz
I guess you're right, I should write EVERYTHING down, even if I have to change it. You know, I think a song is beautiful and it sounds great once everything is complete, and the words seem to fit perfectly, and sometimes you would think they took years to write some of them. Funny thing, I usually take only five minutes Razz and sometimes when I have to write a short story in class, after I wrote it all, I realize it could be a poem, because everything rimes!!!
Ok, if you like my long posts, maybe I should write more, if I can find the words Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:10 pm

In a sentence: I think you'd be a really great writer, and I'd love to read your writing!!
^-^
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you!!
hmmm.... maybe if I have the time, I could write something, I don't know, I could do a tokio hotel story or something. I'll let you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Only the truth! Very Happy
That's be wicked! And yes!
I think its funny how my stories always end with conversations between us xD
But I dont mind! Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 pm

hahaha, you're right! that's strange.
But I don't care either, it's fun to talk to you. Very Happy
It seems like we always find something to talk about. lol!
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:24 pm

yeah! hahah! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe   Practice Makes Perfect .:: Tom K. One-Shot written for Lady MiracLe Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1