Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Really? I didn't think much of this chapter XD
But the next one will be better, I hope so cat
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 pm

lol! This was kinda funny. But I feel sorry for Bill who thought she lost her memory again.
Post soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Oke, lol I will post tomorrow if I get an idea but somehow I do XD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 pm

WOHOOOO two ideas in a day wow I hope I am not psychic cat

Chapter Eight

I have never loved like this before

Selena’s pov:

I couldn’t wait to see Bill again, I didn’t know why but I started to like him even more Razz I got up hurriedly, took a shower, changed my clothes and ran outside of my apartment. I took a turn of 4th street and there it was the park XD I went there and saw Bill standing looking up at the cloudy sky. I blushed when I saw him and I knew that I shouldn’t.

‘Hey Bill,’ I said as I went up to him,

‘Hi,’ he said in a flat voice.

‘Bill, is anything wrong?’ I asked.

‘I needed to tell you something,’ he replied still not looking at me.

‘What?’

‘Um …..I need to go back to Germany to the guys. We have a tour and I have to go with Maris …….’

‘HUH? For how long?’

‘Three months …..’

‘And with Maris? How did she get in?’

‘You know she’s rich and her dad is very powerful.’

‘So can I come?’ I asked really wanting to go with him.

‘I asked Tom but he said that not more than two people can come with us.’

‘Then I can be the second person.’

‘That’s Magnus ……’

‘But Bill, owwww I just need to be with you Bill. You know I can’t stand a day without seeing your face.’

‘I know and neither can I.’

‘Then don’t get back together with Maris, okay?’

‘How can I? You already have my heart,’ he said as he pulled me into a hug.

‘When are you leaving?’ I asked.

‘Today ….’

‘Oh, then have you packed everything?’

‘No, not yet. I have to get in a plane with those two do you think I am looking forward to see them?’

Time lapse

IT’S HARD TO SAY GOODBYE

Bill’s pov:

She stayed with me all the time until nightfall. She fell asleep beside me when we were in the park; I took her to her apartment, opened the door and lay her on her bed. I was beside her all the time; she had me in a hug so I wouldn’t dare to move. Caressing her hair was the only thing I could do and look at her innocent face as she slept soundlessly. When I looked at my watch, it was almost time for me to board the flight. I carefully got out of the bed careful not to wake her up; I kissed her check and leaved her a note.

“Selena, I hope you will forgive me because I went without saying goodbye or anything but remember I won’t ever forget you and I won’t ever love any other girl during these three months without you. And I hope nothing happens and we will be together.
Love Bill <3”

Time lapse

Selena’s pov:

I got up feeling emptiness in my life; I realized there was a note on the dresser. I picked it up and read it. I couldn’t stop my tears from rolling down my checks; he left without saying goodbye to me directly. Oh, but he still loves me and I hope that he doesn’t find another girl to love when I am not with him. I realized how much my heart he had taken with him, all of it and all I felt was emptiness and despair. I didn’t want him to leave me even for one day, how would I survive without him for three months? Oh, I wish he would still love me ……………
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Oww, he left Sad Sad
Great chapter (Y) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Oh no!!!!!! WHY?!?! He can't go away Sad Damn it!
Post soon!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:38 am

Oh, yeah I don't even know how I can come up with this stuff? Sad Razz Razz
Haha, I'll post today Wink
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 am

Chapter Nine

I wanna feel alive

Time lapse: 3 months

Selena’s pov:

My life was all empty without him, I couldn’t do anything right, not even think straight. I just wanted him to come back to me and I wished he’d return sooner but these last three months went like hell. I got addicted to opium when I went to a bar one day feeling all down and depressed, a woman sitting next to me offered me one which was actually concealed in a cigarette. I couldn’t stop because it made me forget about Bill, he never replied or even called and I knew he’s forgotten about me. I didn’t believe it at first, but then realized it after time……..

As the months went by I knew he was going to return, I didn’t feel happy just more and more depressed when he was returning. When his plane landed I didn’t go and visit him, he just left me all alone when he knew I couldn’t live without him know. But I needed to forget about him know, I hate him but I like him too. After a matter of time my door bell rang, I got up and it was Bill. I didn’t great him or say anything. He came in and sat next to me on the couch. He had a guilty expression on his face, and I knew why. He likes another girl than me and he’s here to clear his conscious and say it’s not you it’s me stuff.

‘Hi, Selena. Long rime no see eh?’

‘Yeah, a very long time,’ I replied sarcastically.

‘Look Sel, I need to tell you something. It’s important.’

‘I know, you’re here to tell me it’s not you it’s me.’

‘No, it’s nothing like that. I am here to tell you that during the tour I sort of …..started liked Maris and she still likes me back.’

‘WHAT?! I knew this would happen!’

‘Sel, please stop. The thing is that I’m torn between you and her and I have chosen you over her.’

‘Well, you can go to her and beg her to take you back because I’m not the one saying sorry anymore.’

‘Sel, I do love you …….’

‘Oh just shut up and get out of my life!’

‘I just to ask you a favor, only one please’ he begged with his puppy dog eyes and I melted.

‘Okay …..’ was the only word I could say after looking into his beautiful eyes.

‘Ah ….I lost the keys of my apartment. Can I stay with you?’

‘No, no you can’t,’ I said as I got up but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I fell on his lap, looking into his caring eyes made me realize how I loved him but no. I can’t suffer again.

‘Please ……’

‘Okay, as long as you take the bedroom down the hall.’

Time lapse

SECRETS……

I got from my bed knowing that Margret (the women I met at the bar) was coming to take me for a smoke out XD I just couldn’t walk away from Bill saying nothing so I wrote a note and went to his room and opened the door quietly. I saw his face filled with tears and I couldn’t bear seeing him like this. I felt the note and kissed his wet cheek and went out of the room.

Bill’s pov:

I opened my eyes, only when I felt something warm on my cheek. I knew that it was Sel, I smiled and turned the other way and saw something on the desk. I opened it up and I didn’t know what to say.

“Bill, I’m really sorry for what I’m doing but I need to get out of the habit of smoking opium. I hope you’ll forgive me, I need to go ……sorry ……….I hope you meet the girl of your dreams ;’)”

I ran down, I needed to stop her. I didn’t want to let her go again, I couldn’t let this happen she’s the one who’s always in my dreams. She is the girl of my dreams, I love her and I don’t want to let her go. There is nothing else that can make me happy than be with her. I stopped when I saw her getting into a car; I couldn’t stop tears falling down my cheeks.

‘Selena please don’t go.’

‘I’m sorry Bill; I need to get rid of my addiction. And I need to get a check up so that I don’t die early I hope you understand.’

‘Selena ……’

‘Bye,’ she said and closed the door and I saw the car drive away into the darkness.

I managed to go back to her apartment; I fell on the bad and cried my heart out. I didn’t know what to do now, I just wanted to keep her in my arms all the time for the rest of my life but now she’s gone and I think I’ll never see her again.

Time lapse: 1 day

ANYTHING NEW?

NO JUST THAT I’M DYING

NO SERIOUSLY

Selena’s pov:

I went to the hospital the next day and told them I was an addict. The doctor took my tests; she was nice and took good care of me when I gave all the tests.

‘Hey, I needed to tell you something I hope you won’t die of shock,’ Dr. Stevens said.

‘No, I think I can handle anything now ….’

‘Oh why what happened?’

‘Did I ever tell you how I got addicted to opium?’

‘No, you never did.’

‘Well, my boyfriend went on his tour without saying a proper goodbye. I loved him and he started to like another girl who went on the tour with him. I meet a women at a bar who offered me a cigarette, I took it and I became addicted to it. She told me it was opium and I couldn’t stop taking it. Now he came back and I don’t like him anymore.’

‘Oh …….Well, you should have never accepted the cigarette from this women, who knows it might’ve been poison for what she cares.’

‘Hehe yeah. And what where you going to tell me?’

‘Yeah, well your liver is not working well, and I don’t think it’ll survive for long that’s why you are so pale not because of opium. And we need a liver transplant for you, and there is no one here that can. So you’ll need to be admitted here for long and today will be your day when you’ll be free to go and do anything you want. After that you’ll need to be admitted here. You can go now, but be back here by tomorrow.’

I got out of the hospital I wanted to die right now. I didn’t want to live anymore, I lost Bill and now I am going to die! I went to the park and sat on a bench my eyes closed and then I felt someone hold my hand. I opened my eyes and it was Bill.

‘Hi, you don’t look alright. Is anything wrong?’

‘Yes, everything in my life is wrong! I didn’t want to lose you and I don’t want to die!’

‘Why? What happened?’

‘My liver is failing me and I need a new one and they don’t have any.’

‘Oh, Sel please I love you. Please take me back; I can’t stop thinking about you. I can’t sleep and I can’t stand it that this is happening to you because of me.’

‘No, Bill. I need to die I don’t want to live! I hate my life,’ I started to cry and he took me into his arms. He still cared about me, I couldn’t stop crying. He was so soft and caring, and sensitive.

‘Sel, is there anything I can do for you?’

‘Yeah, don’t ever leave me again. I love you, and I hope you’ll be there with me when I die.’

‘You’re not going to die, I’m there for you. And I will never leave you again Sel.’

I looked into his hazel eyes, I didn’t want to move. I kissed him because I still love him and I can’t live without him.
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Awww<33
Maris Evil or Very Mad Razz
i love this chapter, post son Wink
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Haha yeah I hate Maris too Razz She's so sophisticated but so hateable XD
I'll write all of the chapter by tomorrow 'cause now I have the idea in my head. HAHAHA Very Happy
*Jumping up with joy* Very Happy I never get an idea from a dream Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Oh no, Selena's going to die!!! At least Bill's there for her
I have to know what is going to happen!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:55 am

I think I'll post today I'm sorta busy today with psychology XD
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:08 pm

agh!!! i love this!!!! post soon!!! im sorry i didnt reply sooner..but i was kinda busy..hehe..keep it up!!! i love it!!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh no problemo, I understood that you might be busy Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Dammit, I didn't knew what to write today too XP

Chapter Ten

If there is nothing called love, then I don’t exist

Bill’s pov:

She had her arms around me, enfolded in a hug. She was asleep, and I couldn’t stand what I did to her. Under the moon, it was romantic but she was asleep. I caressed her cheek with my hand, not until three years ago I didn’t believe such a beautiful creature existed in this world. I loved her so much that I couldn’t believe I became so soft and sensitive. Her face was so angelic, my angel and a goddess. No one can compare to her beauty. I sighed that what will I do if she dies? I couldn’t believe my self, how could I think like this? She’s not going to die…….I hope so.

I couldn’t sleep all night; I just wanted her to be all right and with me all the time. But, I need to make a decision first.

I JUST NEED YOU THERE,

THEN I’LL BE FINE.

Selena’s pov:

I got up, feeling the heat from the other side of the bed. It was Bill, but it was not my bed. It was a hospital bed, I was in the hospital but Bill’s beside me, and I don’t fear anymore XD I just wanted to be with him all the time, but the doctor came in so I had to let him go.

‘Looks I got in some wrong time Razz

‘Oh no, I was just sleeping.’

‘I just came for a checkup.’

‘What kind of checkup?’

‘You got scared didn’t you?’

‘Yeah, what about injections?’

‘No, nothing like that. Just came for checking that is everything alright, it is I should go know.’

‘Oh thank god!’

‘Well, if you stay in this attitude you will get one.’

‘Ah! Okay I will try and act normal Razz

Time lapse

I’LL FORGET THE WORLD THAT I KNEW BUT I SWEAR I WON’T FORGET YOU

I didn’t want to die, Bill still liked me. I wanted to be with him all the time and he was. I did want to live more for Bill; I didn’t want him to cry. Bill came in my room and was holding something in his hands. He got down on his knees and stared deeply into my eyes. You got that right, he’s proposing to me Smile

‘Selena, when I first meet you, you stirred up some feelings inside me that I couldn’t relate to at first. But as we became friends and you liked Danny not me I felt jealous, I didn’t know what to do without you. And when you left me all alone when you went to New York you didn’t even remember me, but I couldn’t forget about you. And after you came back and saved me from Maris I didn’t know what to say.

I thought I’d lost you but you came back. And you started to like me again. When I asked you the question I thought you’d say what the hell are you? But after a while you told me that you me too. I really liked you but I had to go on tour. I hated myself for doing this to you and if you have forgiven me …..will you marry me Sel?’

‘Ah, Bill …..’

‘Yes?’

‘I do Very Happy

‘Really? You mean it?’

‘Yeah, I love,’ I hugged him tight and he slid the ring on my finger.

‘The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here.’
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm

i loved this chapter!!!!! keep it up!!!
dont you dare finish the story now!!! hehehe!! xD
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:33 pm

Awwww!! They're engaged that is so cute!!! :3
I agree with Karen, you can't end this story!!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:45 pm

Lol, okay I won't finish it now but after some chapters I have too 'cause everything has to come at an end even though I hate ends but .............
I'll put some new twist in it XD
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Awesome !! Very Happy
aww, he proposed :')
Keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks I just got an idea lol, hope its good Wink
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Chapter Eleven

A room with a view

Selena’s pov:

I opened my eyes, and saw that the doctor was looking at me. I shifted in the bed, not caring what she was going to tell me. Yesterday she told me that I don’t have much time and that they had to find a donor. I just wanted to spend the last of my time with Bill.

‘Hey, looks like you are awake now.’

‘Yeah I am.’

‘Well, just wanted to say that we have found a donor for you.’

‘Oh, that’s great! Can I meet him/her?’

‘Well, he said that he can’t meet you or even tell you his name. But after you’re out he will come to you personally.’

‘Oh okay ………’

‘We need to take you into the OR after sometime so be ready.’

‘Yeah, I will,’ I said as I leaned back into the bed. I never understood that happiness can be brought by the simplest things like friends or even good coffee. Now I don’t know whether I’ll come out alive or die today, I just hope Bill feel the same about any other girl if I die.

Time lapse

THE WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART

Makayla’s pov:

It was the first time I saw anyone of my close friends go through surgery. I was nervous and didn’t know what to do; she was a great friend and …………Will always be a great friend. Only some days ago she was well and doing great. Not great but she was ……not happy just good with life and who knew that she would be on the hospital bed going through an operation :/ The goes to show that you can’t take a second for granted.

‘Heyy, Sel no need to worry you’ll be back and doing great after some time,’ Kamelia said.

‘Yeah, this is always happening all the time in the world,’ Mackenzie said.

‘I know, hehe. And I know everything will be all right and I will be the greatest person on this planet,’ Sel said as the drugs started to work.

The doctor came in with a nurse, they told Sel to come on the stretcher, she rolled over and said in a dazed look ‘When I came here I thought that does this hospital know that I can be the person who came in after tripping over a blanket. And do you think that hospitals have memories?’

Selena’s pov:

I was being taken to the OR , I remembered that when my cousin Candy came from Vienna and she tripped down from the stairs.

Flashback

‘You don’t have to tell your mother about this,’ Selena said.

‘Well, silence has its price,’ Candy replied.

‘Here is the Archie comic from 1964 (I don’t know what is the oldest so I put in this time period Razz)

‘Okay …..’

‘Sign here please,’ Selena said as she handed Candy a paper.

Selena’s pov:

Hehe, I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I hope everything goes all right ………

Makayla’s pov:

I just wanted my best friend t be all right. Even though I was hard on her sometimes and joked around, now I realized that life’s too short Sad

‘Oh, can’t time go any slower,’ Mackenzie complained.

‘You know waiting is the hardest part,’ I said and leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms. But then I remembered my first time at the hospital.

Flash back

‘And you know Makayla, when they put you under sleep we go away because we are only your imagination and we go away,’ Mak’s big bro said to her.

‘Really????’ Mak asked in shock.

‘Yeah, and when you close your eyes or blink we go away for a second XD’

Makayla’s pov:

I still haven’t forgiven brother for that. I didn’t do anything to deserve that!

Selena’s pov:

I got up feeling very groggy and not myself, I felt weak and I didn’t want to get up from the bed. I had a nauseas feeling, and I didn’t want to eat anything. I rubbed my eyes only to see a bunch of flowers all around me and get well soon cards. And I saw three familiar faces, Makayla, Kamelia and Mackenzie, but I didn’t see Bill anywhere. The door opened and he came in and Mak, Kam and Mac said that they’ll be back..

‘Hey, how are you? Didn’t see your eyes since yesterday,’ Bill said as he came and sat on my bed.

‘I am not feeling too well today; maybe it’s because of the anesthesia.’

He just looked at me with his eyes, I couldn’t help but to kiss him, but then Dr. Stevens came in.

‘Looks like I always come at bad times.’

‘No, oh you were going to tell me the name of my donor.’

‘Well, here he is.’

‘WHAT?!’ I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

he donated his liver for her!!! omg!!!! hehehehe post soon!!!! cant wait to find out what happens next!! xD
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Omg affraid
I love it *-*
Post soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:02 pm

I don't know what feelings to express for Selena lol. I'll post after sometime, even though I know what to write, I just know how to express her feelings Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 am

Awwwwww!!!!! I knew he would do this, I just knew it!!!!! :3
That was so beautiful!!! Post soon!!! Very Happy