Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I love this chaper <3 *-* Post soon ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Sorry I won't be able to post today. Hopefully I'll post tomorrow and if I can find the time I'll try and post today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Chapter Twelve

Oh boy there’s something about you I love

I looked up into his breathtaking almond eyes, all my worried went away. I felt my knees go weak; I didn’t feel like this ever before especially a boy. But he was different, he wasn’t like all the other boys I’ve known and how they broke my friends’ hearts. He was so, so caring, just by looking into his truthful eyes you can feel that. I felt my heart skip a beat when he took my hand into his, I didn’t know what to do or even say. I was on cloud nine, no: I hadn’t looked down on cloud nine. It felt like my dream which came true, he pulled me closer to him. I felt my heart beat grow louder and faster and I started to blush deeply. He leaned closer; I leaned in too and closed my eyes. But when I did, I opened my eyes when feeling something on my legs. I was back in my room, and Ches was sitting curled up on my legs.

‘Well, thank you from waking me up from my dream,’ I said very annoyed.

‘Oh, you’re welcome. And who were you dreaming about?’ he asked.

‘You don’t want to know,’ I replied as I got up from my bed.

‘If that’s what it is then it must a dream about a guy. Am I right?’

‘No! It was a nightmare.’

‘If it were a nightmare then you would be happy to wake up. But you are not, you are mad from waking up. I guess it must be a boy………. ‘

‘No, you idiot! It was about my family,’ I lied and all my happiness went away.

‘I am sorry for asking. You will not see me today,’ he said, smiled and vanished into whips of air.

Time lapse

DEAR GOD, IT WASN’T A DREAM

I was going to Café Nervosa when I saw Makayla just standing there in the middle of the road, like on the pavement which divides the road. I knew she was doing something crazy, and then I saw her holding a camera for her pose. She never gets tired of that, posing for her new picture for Facebook. It was annoying but she was getting better and better everyday.

I entered Nervosa and saw Bill sitting there, oh damn! I need some time to see him again or I’ll start blushing :/ He called me over, oh, he saw me. Now I have to go to him, ugh! Now I’ll start to blush whenever he says something.

‘H …hey Bill,’ I said and I felt my cheeks grow hot, who’s team are you on anyway?

‘Oh hi Selena. You didn’t meet Stephanie today,’ he said.

‘Hehe …..I didn’t …..I forgot ….I think,’ I said trying to regain my confidence.

‘Hey Selena, can I ask you a favor?’ he asked.

‘Uh … yeah, ……go ahead.’

‘It’s like this: I need your help with a new hairstyle. So can you come over and tell me which one should I get?’

‘Uh ……okay ……when should ……I come over?’

‘Ummm, how about after fifteen minutes okay?’ he got up.

‘Okay,’ I said as I sat down dazed on the chair. I told myself that I need time, now I am going to his apartment in fifteen minutes, wow that’s why some people call me dumb :/

I waited fifteen minutes until Bill came back, he waved at me and I hesitantly got up. We started to walk, it was windy. His apartment was in the Eliot bay towers, which I never visited. He asked me to inside first and I went in, I suddenly fell in love with his place, everything was different but somehow matching. The lights were a little dim, soft music was playing which made the butterflies in my stomach flutter wildly.

‘Why don’t you sit down?’ he said and I sat down on his suede couch. He came and sat next to me, and I had the feeling he didn’t invite me here for a new hairstyle.

‘Selena I need to tell you something, I can’t hold it in me any longer,’ he said with a sad face and looking down on the carpeting.

‘W …what?’ I asked nervously.

‘Ummm, it’s hard to tell you like this,’ he said and looked at me and fell into a trance my just looking at his eyes.

‘What?’ I asked unknowingly what I was saying.

‘Uh ……Selena, you are the girl of my dreams. I’ve never thought I would say this but, I really like you and I would want you to ………’ but before he could finish his sentence a loud bang came from his door.

And someone was yelling in German ‘Bill! Öffnen Sie die Tür!’

‘Oh, I’ll get it,’ he said and got up. Oh what did he say, that I’m the girl of his dreams! Cool! Oh why am I getting excited I don’t like him. No, you do. Oh, shut up will you!!!!

‘Selena this is my brother Tom Kaulitz,’ he said. And I saw a guy who had a lip piercing, dreadlocks and was wearing extremely baggy clothes. Did he say he was his brother? No, Bill never told me he had a brother, what the hell is going on?

‘H …..hi I’m ….T …Tom,’ Tom said from behind Bill.

‘Oh, and Tom this is my ….friend Selena Gomez.’

‘Okay,’ he pushed Bill and came and sat with me on the sofa.

I got up and said ‘Uh, Bill I have to go. Bye,’ I said and went out.

I went out of the building, Bill said I was his dream girl but he didn’t tell me he has a brother Sad This day can’t get any confusing. It started to rain and somebody came, pushed me and I fell on the ground.

‘What the …..’ I said.

‘Hey Sel, sorry I didn’t see where I was going,’ I looked up and it was Mac.

‘Ugh Mac! You also have glasses why can’t you look with those four eyes of yours?’ I yelled.

‘Yeah, you’re also the one with four eyes, can’t you look,’ Mac said as she extended a hand for me hold so that I could get up.

‘Look, I can’t fall down on my own but I at least can get up by myself,’ I said as I tried to get up. I couldn’t, dammit!

‘Here, let me help you.’ She finally got me to stand up.

Time lapse

OH GREAT JOY WHEN ALL YOUR FRIENDS COME!

NO, SERIOUSLY

Ugh!!!!! Mac had called all my friends, Kam, Mona, Meg and even Mak over to my apartment. Really, she didn’t even ask me that. I really hate Mac.

‘So where you Sel?’ Mak asked.

‘Oh, just walking around,’ I replied.

‘No, you were blushing,’ Mak said in a very annoying tone.

‘I WASN’T!’ I said in a higher tone than I had imagined.

‘Oooooooohhhh, looks like you where on a date Sel,’ Mak said in a very doubtful voice.

‘No, I wasn’t on a date,’ I replied and went to my kitchen and sat on the chair and put my elbows on the table. Kamelia came in and sat on the chair next to mine.

‘Hey,’ she said.

‘Hi, how are you?’ I asked.

‘Good …..so where were you anyways you can tell me I’ll keep it a secret.’

‘Okay, the thing is that Bill told me to come to his house for him to decide what hairstyle he should have. I went there with him, and he had the lights dim, some music on and he told me that I’m his dream girl and then all of a sudden Tom his unknown brother came to his apartment right there and then. I got soo frustrated that I went out, and Mac tripped me over,’ I told her.

‘Oh, well. Bill told me that he really likes you.’

‘Huh? He told you that.’

‘Yeah and he told me to keep it a secret but as you know it’s not a secret anymore.’

‘But he never told me that he had a brother.’

‘But you should know that he likes you very much.’

‘Yeah, I don’t know :/’

‘Look Sel, he’s gonna be your first boyfriend.’

‘Lol, yeah. But I don’t know my feelings yet.’

‘You know any secret you want to tell me. Just tell me, because you trust me and I trust you.’

‘Yeah, so what shall we tell them? I can tell Mac, no you can tell Mac in here and tell her to keep it a secret.’

‘Okay, I’ll tell her. We can tell them that you were in a S.O.S village and you were telling all the kids how you go famous because of Disney channel.’

‘Right you tell them that, no you’re telling Mac the secret and I’ll tell them this,’ I said as I got up.

Time lapse

HOME ALONE, NEVER ALONE

I let out a great sigh when all of them went out, and all of a sudden Ches came up and sat in my lap. I stroked his fur and he purred. I shuddered, when I heard that, it was scary.

‘So, how was Bill?’ he asked still purring.

‘Oh, he’s fine,’ I replied.

‘Well, then. He’s going to be your boyfriend?’

‘I don’t know, he’s not a good secret keeper.’

I heard my cell ring, I went to my room and got it. It had an unfamiliar number. I picked it up and said ‘Hello?’

‘Oh, hi is this Selena?’ a heavy German accent came through the phone.

‘Yeah, I am.’

‘Well, I am Tom, Bill’s bro. I am sorry for what I did, or shall I say sorry on his behalf.’

‘No, you shouldn’t be sorry. He should’ve said it by himself.’

‘He’s really shy today, I don’t know why.’

‘So, okay bye.’

‘Wait! Uh ….shall I take you out to dinner for what Bill did.’

‘Will Bill be there?’

‘Nopes.’

‘Okay, I will. I’ll come at Bill’s apartment.’

‘Ha-ha okay, see you then bye.’

Now I was going out with his brother. I am such an idiot!!!

I turned my phone off, it was raining outside and I turned on my fireplace. I turned my chair next to it. Took a book ‘Jane Eyre’ opened it, and Ches sat on my lap. I sat there reading it, with Ches beside me.

Time lapse

I closed the book and went to my bedroom to sleep. When I realized Ches was with me most of the time now.

‘Hey Ches, why are you with me today when you said you’ll not see me today?’

‘I want to protect you.’ I went in, changed into my silk pajamas, flopped on my bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

This is the last chapter, I had other plans for this story but I wanted to finish it :/ Sorry, but if you want another part I'll write it if you wanna know about Bill and Selena ;P

Chapter Thirteen

And the Whimper is…….

I got up from my bed, only to remember that I had a DATE with Bill’s brother Tom. I hope he won’t lie, he looked nicer and cuter. I hope it’ll be a better date then Bill’s date with me, I remembered his chocolate eyes, the way how I loved looking in them. I shook my head again trying not to think of him, but I couldn’t he said that I was HIS dream girl. Every girl in the world would want to be his dream girl but why did he choose me? Do I deserve him? No I don’t :/ He should get a better girl than me and I hope he doesn’t lie to her. I got up from my bed and went to the washroom.

OH NO! ON WHAT DESERT ISLAND WAS THE HOPE OF RESCUE WAS THIS?

I was walking on Café Nervosa’s lane, I had Chicken Soup for the Soul with me so if Tom is boring I wouldn’t have to listen to him. I wasn’t looking at my surroundings, just looking at the ground. I didn’t know why these things happened to me. And suddenly I collided with someone and my book fell down.

‘Don’t you look where you are going,’ I said as I was picking up my book. I looked up and I saw the same familiar eyes.

‘Selena, I wanted o talk to you,’ he said.

‘Well, I didn’t want to,’ I replied sarcastically.

‘Look, don’t you want to meet Stephanie?’

‘No, I’ll go and meet them alone.’

‘Please Selena, I don’t want you to go out with my brother. I like you, you don’t like me and my brother came up. It’s all confusing.’

‘I know it’s confusing because I’m in all the mix,’ I said as I started to walk away from him.

‘Selena, I love you,’ those words thundered in my head.

‘What?’ I asked shocked.

‘I ….I love you Selena. When the first day I saw you in Café Nervosa I wanted to know more about you, I wanted to protect you and love you.’

‘Well, I don’t love you go find another girl,’ I said as I left him alone in the lane.

I turned back ‘Bill,’ I said and I saw his eyes lit up ‘Please, just go away from my life.’

I started to walk, not caring where I was going, I didn’t want to go out with his brother and I didn’t want to see Bill’s face again. My feelings and emotions were all mixed up, I didn’t know what to do :/ I wanted to kill myself, my life was crashing down on me. Well, it always did. Someone rang my doorbell, I opened the door and there was a small letter on the floor. I opened it and it was an invitation, but with no name only the venue.

I didn’t feel like going but it was in our school so I should go. Maybe everyone’s coming but the time was only after an hour.

THE UNKOWN PARTY……….

I reached the school; it had an eerie feeling about it. No lights were light but I saw Makayla, Kamelia, Mackenzie and Bill standing at the front gate. I went and stood next to Makayla far from Bill.

‘Why would anyone call us five to school?’ Mac asked.

‘Looks like they thought we were famous five Razz’ Mak answered.

‘Yes like we solve crime,’ Mac said.

‘Okay, you both stop it!!!!!!’ I yelled.

‘Why isn’t the door opening? We are all here maybe someone’s missing?’ Kam asked.

I looked behind and I saw someone coming towards us. It was Karen, but she doesn’t even study in this school.

‘Hi Sel, am I supposed to be here?’ she asked.

‘Who knows? You don’t even study in this school,’ Mac replied. And suddenly the door opened.

‘Wow, maybe only she was missing,’ Kam said.

‘I even thought of a good name for us the famous five but now we’re the famous SIX!’ Mak yelled.

‘Oh shut up Makayla,’ I said.

As we went in the great hall of our school the lights came on all of a sudden. Mak screamed, and I got annoyed with her.

‘Welcome all beyond the blue, the six people. You are going to solve a small mystery: who killed this schools teachers,’ the voice came out of nowhere. ‘Don’t’ be afraid, I will not hurt anyone of you. Just solve it and you will be free,’ the voice spoke on a strange expression came on Mac’s face, she was scared, she was never scared. She wasn’t even scared when the principle called her over to discuss a serious matter. But somehow I wasn’t.

‘I am going to pair people up into 3 groups each group will have two people, you will have to reach the end of the schools halls without light and you must be there altogether. I tell you the names : Mackenzie and Karen, Kamelia and Bill and Selena and Makayla. All of the groups will go in different ways, now go,’ the voice said and me and Makayla went into another direction.

‘Do you think we’ll die?’ she asked.

‘I hope I die, not you,’ I replied.

‘Awww why? she asked.

‘I don’t know just shut up!’ I said and walked faster.

After awhile she wasn’t talking at all, when I reached the end everyone was there except Mak dammit!

‘Hey, where’s Makayla?’ Karen asked.

‘It’s better she got caught, I didn’t like her much,’ Mac replied.

‘Mac, do you know how’s the person behind it?’ Kam asked.

‘No, not yet :/’ Mac replied.

I realized Bill wasn’t talking, he was scared. Ugh! Why am I thinking about him? I should be thinking of Mak, she’s the one kidnapped. Lol, she’s not even a kid Razz

‘Wait a minute! I got it! It’s someone I know, the person who hated our teachers and Mak, I know but I’ll tell you when we’re going to find out the actual one,’ Mak said.

‘But wouldn’t it be like cheating? You already know the person, but you’re not going to tell us that means it can be everyone. If it’s not the one who’s in your mind right now when we find out and you tell us I knew it! That’ll be unfair >P’ Karen said sarcastically.

‘Yeah, Karen’s right,’ Kam said.

‘Okay, it’s Megan. I think it’s Megan,’ Mac said finally.

‘Looks like you found my identity muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* ‘ the same villainous laugh ‘You found out my identity but that doesn’t mean you’ll find me.’ Mac went a little further opened the door and Megan was there and Mak was tied up to a chair.

‘How did you find out I was here?’ Meg asked.

‘I always knew you were here. Always during breaks or lessons you wanted to miss you hid here,’ Mac replied.

‘But you’ll never rescue ……okay you got me I give up take me to jail for murder,’ she said with her arms up.

‘No, you’ll be going in the mental hospital,’ Karen said.

‘How did you know?’ Mac asked.

‘I studied psychology like books and stuff. I liked it very much,’ Karen replied.

‘Wow, I also love it I read books about it all the time.’

‘What are you Jungian or Freudian?’

‘I’m Freudian and you?’

‘Jungian, it must be that I’m young at heart Razz

‘Oh shut up will ya?’ I yelled.

Megan wanted to make a run for it, but Karen grabbed her shirt and Meg couldn’t run then Razz

‘Let go of me!’ Meg yelled. But when Karen let go, Meg couldn’t help but fall over on the ground.

Time Lapse
THE SKELETON’S IN EVERONE’S CLOSET

‘I know everyone’s secrets, when you put me in that place I’ll tell!!!!!!’ Meg yelled as the van had come over to take her to the mental hospital.

For what happened today, I went straight home without letting anyone know. I opened the door and I wanted to forget what happened in my life after getting the Death Note, Ches, Meg and Bill. When I was thinking of that Ches came up to me still floating.

‘Hey Ches, is there any way in this world that I can forget everything that happened to me after getting the Death Note,’ I asked him.

‘Yes you can, you just have to forfeit the Note and then you’ll be a normal person.’ he said and I made my decision. I am going to forfeit the Note.

‘Is there any chance that all my memories when I had the note be gone also?’

‘Yes, they will.’

‘Well, then I forfeit my owner ship of the Death Note.’
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 pm

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

it cant end like this!!!!!!! you have to write more chapters!!!!!
please tell me you'll write more stuff!!! PLEASE!!!! hehehe
i seriously love your story!!!
keep writing!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Awwwwi, I was planning on writing another part, if you want I can write another one Smile
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm

yes please!!!!!! hehe if you can...but I would be soooo glad if you do!!! hehe keep it up!! <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh, thanks a lot Smile I'll start writing, or otherwise I don't do anything just watch tv Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 pm

hehehe we all do that!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Haha okay, I'll start writing today. I'm really bored when I don't have a pen in my hand Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 am

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Why did it have to end like this?! It's not fair!!!!
So you're doing a second part? Cool!!! Can't wait!!! Very Happy

Sorry I didn't comment any sooner, I was on vacation and didn't have internet Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:50 am

I am gonna write the second part Razz Hope the idea comes sooner than I finish a book.
Oh, no problem for not commenting xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 pm

This had to be short because only the main character's introduction and how their life is now is only in this first chapter of part two. Lol, I think that I forgot some main character if any of you remember's please remind me Razz

Part 2

Chapter One

Moving on with life

Time lapse: 3 years

SELENA’S LIFE

Selena’s pov:

I was walking slowly to my apartment The Montana. After a long and dizzy flight from New York, I was feeling depressed because the only friends I had were now away from me. The last episode of Wizards of Waverly place, I was crying all through the end. I bid my farewell to everyone and boarded my plane to Seattle. When the plane landed it was raining cats and dogs.

I put the key in, turned the lock, opened the door and was greeted by two dogs coming my way. I could see the joy and love in their eyes and how they missed me. I hugged them tight, Otto and Teddy, A German Shepherd and a Golden Retriever. They licked my face and barked with joy. My fifteen minutes of fame because of who I am not my acting or singing. Oh how I loved and missed them, I pet their heads. I told Kamelia to feed them every day when I am gone to New York, she did a good job. Their coats were as shiny as ever, I need to thank her.

Hehe, both of them changed my mood. I am happy now, with my family, my two dogs. My own family gave up on me, but both of them were the only ones who loved me. My friends do, but its friends love. I needed love, pets were the only ones who could give me that kind of love and they did.

‘I love you both so much, and you are the ones who return my love back,’ I was happy to be back with them, and tears came in my eyes. Happy tears, oh I hated tears but I was crying. My life was a little stable now, I didn’t care when I lived alone. I had my Otto and Teddy with me, I love them so much that I won’t have to love someone else. And I got my fill of my love, the space in my which my parents didn’t love I got that from Otto and Teddy Smile

BILL’S CHRISTAMAS CAT

Bill’s pov:

I was more famous now, I could get any girl I wanted but my heart was taken by a girl who didn’t even remember me. Selena Gomez, I didn’t even have a chance to meet her. Even if I did she won’t even now my name. What if she hates me? She does hate me; I hate my life even though I had all the money in the world.

When I was little child I used to think that money can bring you happiness and anything in the world. But now I now that love is the thing that brings you joy and happiness in life but the girl who I love doesn’t love me back. My life can’t get any worse, Sel will I ever meet you again and make you fall in love with me? Ryuuk teased me every day when I saw her picture and blushed or when I watch her video on YouTube.

I cried when Stephanie died, she had tumor and never even came to the old man or me for help. On Christmas she died but left her little kitten behind for the old man to care, but he gave it to me and told me to take good care for it. I named her Mittens, she was so cute with her fragile little body, her sleek black fur with white paws and her green eyes. I didn’t used to like cats but I loved her the most even when my dogs came to me I used to hug them and spend time with them but not as much as Mittens.

A LITTLE PRESANT FOR MAKAYLA

Makayla’s pov:

Life was as great as usual and busy Razz Photographing all those models and myself for the magazines is really tough. I have to photograph about 500 models. My fashion designing was going great, my label “Fletcher’s” was on par with Armani, Chloe, Gucci, Versace and all the others too. And my chorography was splendid; every fashion designer wanted me to direct their fashion show. Everything was going great; I had money, fame and recognition in the world by doing nothing except using my talent.

My family loved me for that, I got a job when I was only 17 cool. I know I had talent but someone on Facebook made me realize that. He sent my pictures to a company they hired me and I did everything they told me and I impressed my bosses. I got famous and everyone loved me, wanted my autograph or wanted to hug me. It was so cool being famous, they like me, they really like me Smile

KAMELIA’S DREAM

Kamelia’s pov:

My parents were telling me to think of your future more and the present less, they told me to think of what I wanted to become in life, a lawyer, a business person or anything else which required years of studying, degrees and hard work. I wanted to do that but I wanted to become a doctor, a cardiologist. I wanted the know and experience the feeling of holding the scalpel. The value and feeling of saving a life by holding that scalpel, the joy of coming out that operation theater knowing you saved a life today. But no, my parents wanted me to do something with more oomph not anything which involved sick people. I gave up my dream of becoming a doctor since going into grade 8 because that’s when our counseling started and I had to choose that I had to go in Medical or Business group. I chose Medical and perused my dream not thinking that anyone would stop me and believed that I’ll be in medical school and top and be the best heart surgeon in Seattle, that was my dream. By now, I’m in college and I’m the best student in my semester Very Happy

Working hard is the best reward for anything, you get happy and content with life. I loved it, I’m chasing my dream and after some years of more hard work and dedication; I’ll be the best cardiologist in Seattle. Helping people and saving lives.

WILL MACKENZIE EVER CHANGE?

Mackenzie’s pov:

Life’s tough, I never thought of that ever before but it is. You have to work hard to achieve something and I’m working hard to be a physiatrist, but I’ll have to go through med school at least Kam will be with me when I’m there too. College was dumb when you’re the one bullied by the popular girls, just because I love psychology and I interpret people’s dreams especially teachers. I really wanted to punch those girls in their eyes. They were so irritating, bossy and used to push me around. Luckily I had my best friends with me; Kamelia and Mona, they used to back me up everyitme. I love my friends and if they need my help I’ll help them any time.

As for me I still haven’t forgotten that Meg was a multiple murderer, I tried to study her psychology by visiting her on weekends and asking her questions as her psychiatrist. I found out that she had a tough childhood, and mostly that her min d wasn’t that of a person of her age. Being a psychopathic serial killer, her unconscious was denying all the time that she did something bad, she told me that they deserved it and she this place won’t stop her. I didn’t believe her that she’ll be able to get out, and I hope that she doesn’t.

MONA’S TROUBLE

Mona’s pov:

When I heard that Megan was a killer, I didn’t know what o do. She was our friend, even though she was weird and sometimes did stupid things. I was in Germany know, away from my friends. Sometimes I felt lonely without them but then I used to remember that I have friends here too. But I missed my friends from Seattle everyday and I could wait to do back.

College here was really tough, they wanted good grades and nothing else. I had to work hard and wanted to go back to Seattle and watch the rain and be carefree. But here they made me work like a dog, I wanted to break free and study when I wanted to not all the time.
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 pm

I keep missing the chapters :\ fff, sorry <3
Wee~ Part two Very Happy !!
I love itt Smile
Lol, Otto & Teddy. I have a teddy bear called Otto & another one called Dabdoob-Teddybear in arabic xD I'm such a kid.
Can't wait to know what happens next bounce ~!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 pm

No problemo Wink
I have a cat plush toy called Kitty lol XD Sometimes my mom says I'm mentally challenged lmao cause I love toys and I love to watch cartoons still even the ones on baby channel XD
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm

yay!!!! part 2!!!!

cant wait for the next chapter!!! <3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 am

Woohoo!!! You finally wrote the second part!!!! Very Happy YAY!!!
Can't wait to see the rest!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 am

Yeah lol the 2nd part. I am going to draw pictures of Teddy, Otto, Mittens and another one and I'll post them ................ Lol I don't know Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Chapter Two

Reunite

I woke up when I felt something licking my face, I opened my eyes and it was Teddy, he barked in delight. I realized that my phone was ringing; I flipped it open and said ‘Hello.’

‘This is Selena Gomez right?’ some voice asked me.

‘Oh, yeah. Who might you be?’ I asked.

‘I am the detective of the Crane murder mystery; Mr. Henry Hyde.’

‘The Crane murder mystery?’

‘Yes, we found Maris Cranes little sister found dead in your old school. The day when you and a little group captured Megan Aundred, is the day when the girl was murdered.’

‘Actually it’s Andréa from Aundrea now because she changed it. And wasn’t this three years ago? Like you just found that her sister is dead, what is she? She remembered that her sister isn’t here now, where could she be?’

‘No, the case has been going on for about three years now. We want that all the people present that day should come and give a little truth telling.’

‘Oh, okay. So, where should I come?’

‘To your old school,’ he said and closed the phone. ‘Okay bye,’ I said sarcastically.

Time lapse

A LITLLE REUNION

I was walking the streets of Seattle; the cold wind was really nostalgic. I reached my school and found many cars in the lot; I had to be the one to leave my car in New York. I went in and saw Mak, Kam, Mac, Mon, Kar and another person who I didn’t know of. Okay, two other people who I didn’t know. I sat on a chair next to Kam’s.

‘Hello and welcome to your school. Should I say old school. I am Henry Hyde as all of you might know, I’ll be asking questions from each one of you in a separate room with Miss Maris. And at the end we will unfold the killer.’ He looked like a person of an elite family, dark blonde hair with a middle parting, a pug like face, and was wearing a black Armani suit.

‘Ah, shall I have Miss Mackenzie Gael in the room please?’ he asked, Mac got up and went in.

I didn’t remember anything from that night, completely nothing. My mind was as blank as a white board; will they think I am the murderer? Maybe, I don’t know. They look like very suspicious people; even though we meet each other again it was a very tense situation.

After a while Mac came out and Mak went in. Mak came out and Kar went in, Kar came out and Kam went in.

When Kam came out he said the name of that guy sitting in the corner ‘Um Mr. Bill Kaulitz, over here,’ Henry said in his fake British accent.

Bill’s pov:

I went in, my heart pounding that will Maris ever forgive me? Went I saw her porcelain doll like figure sitting in the mist of the fireplace taking in all the warmth in her ice cold body. She got up, her legs barely moving in front of her but somehow she was coming towards me.

‘Henry, will you excuse us,’ she said to him and he went out.

‘Tsk, tsk. Bill, why did you leave me? Did I do something wrong? Hmmmm looks like you did, you killed my little sister!’ she exclaimed.

‘What?! I didn’t even know that you had one, but why are you blaming this on me?’ I asked.

‘It looks like you have forgotten that I was your girlfriend 4 years ago when you were in Germany.’

‘No, I haven’t forgotten that it’s just that I don’t like you anymore, you were too controlling and ……’ I didn’t know what to say.

‘And? And that I didn’t love you enough Bill? I still do, but why did you kill my sister?

‘I didn’t KILL her!!!! Would you shut up and see where you are going?

‘I know where I am going, on the right road. All the other people here have been proved not guilty, and you are the only one who was felt here.’

‘No, there’s Megan.’

‘She didn’t do it.’

‘How do you know?’

‘Because she was under surveillance all the time except when she went out of the house ny sister had already been murdered.’

‘There is another person left.’

‘Who?’

‘Selena Gomez.’

‘Her building cameras were ………. No she was in her apartment,’ when she said that I sighed with relief.

‘Bill, you’re the only one left, you have to be the one.’

‘No I am not!!! Believe me!’

‘I did believe you when you said that you’ll never leave me 4 years ago.’

I didn’t know what to say, I had to tell her the truth. ‘Maris, I didn’t leave you then I …… I am just ………… gay,’ I lied.

‘WHAT?!’ she screamed.

‘Yeah, I changed teams.’

‘Oh ………. Looks like I am not even the gender you like anymore Hmmmm’

‘Yeah ………’

‘Okay, you’re free to go.’

Selena’s pov:

Ohhhhh, I was the only one left. I was so scared, and when the door opened and Bill came out with him was a girl.

‘I am really sorry to have disturbed you all to come here, it’s like that my sister was murdered by someone here and I’ll tell you who.’ My heat skipped a beat, oh no! It’s gonna be me!

‘Bill Kaulitz!’

‘WHAT?!’ everyone said in unison except me.

‘Yes, Bill. He is the murderer. Take him away Henry.’

‘But I am not Maris!’ Bill said but Henry put a handcuff on his wrists.

Thank God it wasn’t me, but that quiet and cute guy was the murderer. Maybe now they are right that never judge a book by its cover.

‘You can all go know.’ We got up and went out, everyone started to talk except me. Someone even called me but I didn’t turn around. How could I have not known about this murder? I was just baffled and I went to the direction of my apartment. When I was walking down the street, I remembered Café Nervosa was here. I recognized it in a second, it hadn’t changed at all. I went and ordered my usual Haff Caff cappuccino latte with a whisper of cinnamon. I looked around and saw that there was no table empty.

‘Um excuse me Miss, would you like to sit with me?’ a guy who looked like 18 years old, a long thin face with sea blue color eyes, black colored hair sleeked back and he was wearing a dark blue Gucci suit.

‘If you won’t mind,’ I said

‘No not at all.’

I sat down and he asked ‘Aren’t you Selena Gomez?’

‘Yeah.’

‘I am you school fellow from grade 9 like when you were in grade 8 Magnus Crane,’ he said.

‘Okay, but I’m really sorry, I forgot my memories from grade 8 like I don’t remember you.’

‘No problem, people forget things, it’s all a part of life.’

‘I know.’

Time lapse

BABY

I reached home battered and tired from the day. The continuous talk of Magnus and the scrooge Maris, maybe they were related. Like their last names are the same: Crane. I was feeling sorry for Bill, he was innocent I think. And they didn’t interview me :/

I opened a book and sat by the balcony watching the rain our down in front of me. I was immersed in the book when Otto started to bark and scratch the door. I went o him and opened the door, I saw a little kitten stranded in the building with no name tag or anything, it looked weak and I thought it wouldn’t survive that long and took her inside. I took her in my room, pulled out my 100 % Cashmere pullover and put it over her. I went to the kitchen and poured some milk in Otto’s bowl. Both Otto and Teddy came with me, jumped on my bed next to the kitten and huddled into a little hug. I didn’t know that dogs liked cats, maybe that this small baby kitten can stay with us. And we can call her baby. I crept into my bed not waking the trio up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Cool chapter!!! It's impossible that Bill is the murder, he wouldn't do such a thing.
hahaha I loved that part when Bill tried to find an alibi and he said "I'm gay". Hylarious!!!! lol!
Post soon!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Hahaha yeah, lol Razz
I'll post by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Chapter Three

To escape from capture

I got up feeling depressed, and downtrodden, I didn’t know why. I remembered that Baby, Otto and Teddy were also on my bed. I slowly got up and went to the washroom, freshened up, took a shower and changed my clothes. I went to the dining table and sat down; thinking such a cute guy like Bill could commit murder. I remembered that Maris didn’t say that she saw him at his apartment, she didn’t. I wanted to be his friend and I thought by helping him out he’ll be my friend. But where did he live? Something told me that it was Eliot Bay towers. I went there and talked to the manager that does Bill Kaulitz live here? He did! I asked for his apartment’s surveillance system for that day and went out running. I was happy that he’s going to be bailed out Smile I ran, ran and ran and then found out that I don’t where Maris lives.

I was walking very slowly now, I didn’t know where to go. I just feel down out of exhaustion. I looked up and saw a police officer standing in front of me. I hurriedly got up and dusted my clothes.

‘Tough life?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, really tough.’

‘What were you doing sitting on the pavement?’

‘Just thinking ……….’

‘Oh okay, well have you heard about the Crane murder mystery?’

‘Yeah! I have and do you know where Maris Crane lives?’

‘Ummm, yeah. Her house is down the lane, and then left after the stop sign go lift into the colony and the creepiest house is hers.’

‘Thank you so much,’ I said and started to run and took all the turns and reached the colony. All the houses were creepy but one of them stood out from all o them. Dark gargoyles on the front gate, a stupid electric gate and a gothic house. I banged the door and was just about to leave when the door opened. I went in, and saw a huge glass door knocked it and a maid came opened the door and asked:

‘Who iz you?’

‘I am Selena Gomez, I came to meet Maris.’

‘Mise Crane not available now. Come later.’

‘I can wait.’

‘Okay, come in. Mise Crane in the lakaha.’

‘Uh, okay. I opened the door and went in. She was sitting in her study holding a novel in one hand and a glass of Sherry in the other.

‘Maris, uh hi.’

‘Hello,’ she said enthusiastically got up and hugged me. ‘How are you darling?’

‘I’m fine thank you. And you?’

‘Oh, just splendid. Do you want vino de Jerez?

‘Sorry?’

‘Sherry?’

‘No, I don’t drink wine.’

‘Really?? Oh so sad, you know this one’s really good. It has been imported straight from Spain.’

‘Okay, so where is Bill?’

‘Oh him. He’s down in the dungeons.’

‘What?! You have dungeons in your house?’

‘Yes, in the ground floor.’

‘So did you have any evidence that he was the murderer?’

‘No, I thought he had.’

‘WHY? How can you put someone in the dungeons just for no reason at all?!’

‘Well, he is guilty of dumping me four years ago.’

‘Really? Did he give you any reason?’

‘Yes, that he’s gay,’ she said and took out a cigarette.

‘He’s gay? That’s why you put him in the dungeons?’

‘No, I wanted to pair him up with me brother. You know he’s gay too and they will be perfect for each other.’

‘Okay, well is he innocent for the murder?’

‘Yes he is,’ she took in some smoke and drank the last of the Sherry.

‘So you just wanted him to be with your brother?’

‘Yes. Just for that.’

‘Okay, so when is your brother coming?’

‘He’s just on his way,’ when she said that Magnus just came from the other door.

‘Hello Maris,’ she got up and they gave each other kisses on their cheeks.

‘Oh, Magnus where were you? This is my friend…….’

‘Selena Gomez, I just met her yesterday.’

Oh no, those two snobs. UGH!!!

‘So would you like to meet a friend of mine; Bill?’

‘It would be splendid Maris. I would love to meet him.’ Yeah, and what if he starts to like him Sad I had to like a guy who was gay. But do I like him? Maybe it’s just a crush :/ And I don’t like him.

Maris called Bill to the room, he was looking so cute. I hope he’s not gay Razz

‘Hello, I am Magnus Crane, Maris’s brother.’

‘Hi, I’m Bill Kaulitz.’

‘So why don’t you guys I mean Selena, Bill and Magnus, why don’t you go outside and have some drinks.’

‘Okay, let us go into the drink chamber.’

‘Drink chamber?’ Bill asked.

‘Yes, that’s where we keep our wine.’

‘Oh okay.’

‘You drink don’t you Bill and Selena?’

‘Ah, yeah I do a little.’

‘No, I don’t drink,’ I replied.

‘Oh why Selena?’ Magnus asked.

‘I don’t like getting drunk.’

We went in the room; it was filled with wine bottles and had a huge bar. I had never seen that many wine bottles before.

‘Shall I get you a drink Bill?’

‘Uh, no. Not today.’

‘Oh no problem.’

‘So Bill, what do you do?’

‘I am a singer, song writer, voice actor and a model.’

‘Then you may have any person in the world right?’

‘Yeah ………..’

‘Um can I talk to you in Private Bill?’ I asked.

‘Yeah sure,’ he replied with a sheepish smile.

‘Bill are you sure you’re gay?’

‘No, I lied to Maris Razz

‘Oh …….well Magnus here is. And he wants you to be his boyfriend.’

‘WHAT?! I didn’t know he was.’

‘Well he is and you should tell him the truth.’

‘Well, if I do that Maris will want to be with me.’

‘Then? What should I do?’

‘Why are you doing this for me?’

‘Um ……because that’s what friends are for.’

‘But we haven’t talked any other day. Like you just met me yesterday.’

‘Well …….I don’t know but I needed to save a guy like you.’

Bill’s pov

I didn’t know what she was saying, and did she know what she was saying?

‘Uh, okay. But what about him?’

‘I don’t know.’

Time lapse

THE TIME HAS COME TO TELL THE TRUTH

Selena’s pov:

I went and sat next to Magnus, it was uncomfortable sitting with him but I had to for Bill.

‘Magnus, do you love someone?’ I asked.

‘Yes, I do deeply,’ he replied and my heart sank, dammit he likes Bill.

‘Who can it be?’ I thought out loud.

‘Hmmmm yes who can it be?’ he said and looked at Bill.

‘What’s the gender?’ I asked without thinking.

‘Female, what do you think I am gay?’

‘Yeah, Maris told us,’ Bill replied.

‘But I am not gay, oh I’ll go talk to Maris,’ he got up and went from the room and closed the door in anger.

‘Looks like he’s really mad Razz’ I said.

‘Yeah, well let’s get out of this place.’

TO STRIVE, TO SEEK, TO FIND

I was walking down the street, all alone, cold and scared. It was about 5 but no one was out, I was feeling scared and thought maybe that some murderer was lose and they told everyone to stay inside. I started to walk faster but someone grabbed my wrist, I was about to scream but the person spun me around and us face to face. It was Bill; he was looking cuter than ever.

‘Hi Bill, what are you doing here?’

‘Uh, I was walking down the street and saw you walking alone I thought maybe you were scared.’

‘Yeah I was, you came at the right time Smile

‘Looks like I did something good today ^_^’

‘Okay, so you sing songs right?’

‘Yeah, I am a singer, very famous its like people can’t help but recognize me.’

‘Then why are you here in Seattle, like you should be on tour.’

‘We climb the mountains, walk the deserts, for our love right? It’s like this with me right now.’

‘Oh, you’re in love cute. Who is the lucky girl?’

‘Uh, you want to know?’

‘Yeah, it would be nice for me to know Smile

‘It’s …….um …..wha ……ah …… well ……’

‘Yes?’

‘Um.’

‘Um?’

‘Yeah the short form of Umbridge, I …….like her very much.’

‘I even wrote a song for her.’

‘Which song?’

‘Pain of love, I think you’ll like it.’

‘Oh, I’ll listen to it.’

‘So have I ever met Um?’

‘Yeah, you know her pretty well.’

‘I do? Maybe I’ve forgotten about her.’

‘Yeah ………I thought you’d always be mine.’

‘Baby, by Justin Bieber right?’

‘Yeah ……….but I really mean this.’

‘Huh?’

‘You know you love me, I know you care. Bieber.’

‘Oh Bieber lol.’

‘You thought I meant that right?’

‘Hehe yeah XP’

‘What if I meant this?’ he asked smiling.

‘I would die of shock.’

‘Hehe okay. What if I said this right now that I love you, I mean in serious no joking.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah.’

‘I would say that fix your head lol xD’

‘No, I said no joking.’

‘Okay, I would say I love you too because you’re my best friend XD’ I said half-laughing.

‘True?’

‘Yup.’

‘Because I really love you.’
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm

omg!!! hhahahha!!! i was laughing through half of this!! lol
i love the part where Bill uses the gay excuse...and then in the second chapter that Maris was setting him up with her brother!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! hilarious!!!
keep it up!!!! xD <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 pm

I am really glad you liked it, I wanted to make it funny now lol XD
I'll be posting the pictures of the animals too but I don't know when Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 pm

hehehe nice!!! xD <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next