Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]

Go down 
+4
Lalush-TH
Amoureuse de Bill
Bill's Cutie
SarahKaddoura
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Empty
PostSubject: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 pm

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] 1261232489_9195_full

Chapter One

17/7/2010 was definitely the best day of my life. It was my first concert ever; my Tokio Hotel concert. The guys rocked the stage! Bill was singing as crazy as usual, and with every wink he made, he received millions of screams back. Tom played his guitar so hard it made him look as if he was having orgasm, like every other time. Gustav, the perfect drummer, was beating vigorously but he looked somehow daydreaming, or most probably night dreaming, which we all guessed was due to some girl, maybe. Finally, Georg who played his bass randomly opened a bottle of water and started spraying us. We liked it.

The best part, I and my friends got backstage V.I.P passes. We rushed to meet the guys. We promised we won’t faint, cry or scream. We didn’t want to freak the guys. As nervous as never before, we walked our way to the guys. Bill’s perfection shined on us, yes I thought about it, I imagined the light coming from Bill and then I burst from a first stupid laugh. Stupid move. First stupid impression.

“Hallo,” Bill enlightened us stretching out his hands for each of us to shake. We said Hallo back and shook hands with him, Tom, Georg and Gustav. We were a group of obsessed Tokio Hotel fans, who knew each other from our national forum and we promised to stay together. Tom was so shy that we were actually shocked. But the first to receive a smile from him was Olivia, my best friend. I could sense she started to feel all warm and cozy as they started a conversation, away.

I looked at Bill from the corner of my eye every single second, but I was too shy to meet his gaze. He looked somehow curious about me. I didn’t know whether it was for the veil I am putting on my hair, or just curiosity. He was so charming. His brown chocolate eyes were hypnotizing, shutting swiftly but softly, looking so glorious just to make me feel all dizzy. His pink full lips, stretched for a sweet smile every second. Yes, my prince charming was right there in front of me, but I couldn’t speak a word. I was lost in the other world, imagining me and him running through the green fields, holding hands and spraying the world with flowers and love. Lara shook me and woke me up from my Indian dream.

“Yeah?” I asked. “You brought me here to have fun. Here’s your vampire, why wouldn’t you just go and talk to him instead of dreaming about him when he’s standing right,” Lara looked with wide opened eyes. “Right?” I asked again. “Right behind you,” she said as she excused and hurried away, leaving me to turn my back and see an angel standing right behind me. Bill there, smiling that perfect smile that I could never resist. I realized how tall he was that I had to look somehow, short in front of him. So short.

“I didn’t hear your voice yet,” Bill noted friendly. “Mmm,” I mumbled nervously. “What is Mmm supposed to mean?” He asked raising an eyebrow and I felt the urge to squeal right then. “I am not good in conversations,” I said unthinkably, and that was the best that I could say then. He sighed in disbelief. I looked down; I didn’t know what to do. Lara saved me from the situation and dragged me away after she waved good-bye for Bill. I could see Bill’s puzzled look from far away.

We were far by then. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked Lara after she let go off me. “You looked so stupid right there, you know?” she said laughing. I sighed. “Anyway, my aunt is on her way,” she said as we walked out the stadium. As much as I was happy that Lara saved me, I had that strong desire. I wished I was still there looking all stupid in front of him.

“Never mind, I’ll take your place. Just go back to the kitchen,” I told my cousin Lara after she begged me to serve the customers instead of her. We were both working in that cookie’s shop in Beirut, the capital of Lebanon, this summer. My mom and my brothers were traveling for a vacation and I insisted to stay just to attend Tokio Hotel concert. So, I and my cousin were working to earn some money for this summer, and we were staying at our aunt’s little house in the capital.

I was writing down what a customer was asking for, when a familiar voice interrupted me, “You have water?”

“Can’t you see I am busy here?” I said as I was about to turn back to the kitchen when I glanced that angel standing next to me. Yes, it was Bill. What was he doing here anyway? Isn’t he supposed to leave the country whenever he has a concert done? He stared at me as I tried to act all calmed down. I continued my way and then was cut off again by him asking, “Aren’t you the girl from the backstage?” Oh crap! He recognized me. It’s not that I didn’t want to talk to him, it’s just... I don’t know, maybe I just don’t want to look stupid again or something.

He lifted his eyebrow up, and I guessed he was waiting for an answer. As I gave him a bottle of water, I nodded approval. He smiled. “Thanks, how much do you want?” he said smiling, taking the bottle from my hand. I smiled back and said, “1000 L.L.”

He raised couples of money papers and started searching for that 1000 L.L one nervously. I reached for a 1000 paper and raised it, “This one.” I smiled. He touched my hand before I took the paper and smiled impressively. “You have very soft hands,” he said. “Like a baby.”

I looked at him sheepishly unable to think of the way I should react. It felt like I was Jane when Tarzan first touched her hands. That was partially embarrassing, a little weird and extremely… sweet.

Tom entered the shop madly. “Brother, you said you’re bringing a water bottle! What took you too long?” Bill looked at him with that shut up look. Tom didn’t react to Bill’s shut up look. Instead, he started speaking German. I didn’t know what to do, besides the fact that if my boss were here, he would definitely ask me to go in and continue my work. I slowly reached for the kitchen’s door and hoped in, leaving my idols fighting outside.

Oh my God. Lovely Olivia, I forgot about her. I speed dialed her number. “Hallo,” I said as soon as I heard the line go alive. “Hey Sasi,” she answered in a tired voice. “What’s wrong?” I said worried. “Nothing, I was napping.”

“Oh sorry I interrupted you.” She stayed silent for a while. “I needed to talk to you,” she broke the silence. “Yesterday, I and Tom took a long conversation, we almost talked about everything. And then he took me to his hotel room. Nothing really happened, we just talked."

“Oh really? And why are you sad?” I said the first part excitingly, the second part perplexed. “I don’t know. I feel like I started to fancy him,” she said, almost unsatisfied. “And what’s worrying you about this?” She stayed silent for another moment. “I don’t know, maybe I am just afraid he’d hurt me, and he isn’t staying any long here,” she said reminding me about this topic. “Why are the guys still here anyway? Like Bill came today and I saw Tom too. I was surprised I thought the guys are going to leave at the same night when they finish the concert.” I wondered.

“Well Tom said yesterday that they’ll be staying for a while here, since it’s their last concert for the tour anyway,” Olivia said. “Look I have to hang up now, going to hit the mall,” she said. I sighed, “Okay take care.”Before I press the button she informed, “Oh and I am invited in the Kaulitz mansion to watch a movie. Bill picked it up and we’re going to watch it in Tom’s hotel room. I wish you’d go with me there tomorrow. It’s our dream, I won’t let my suspicions of something that hasn’t happened yet kill me.”
“Yeah… right,” I pressed End Call button.

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

finally u posted it here -.-'
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:22 pm

it'll be a mess -.-'
i'll post a chapter every day, i don't wanna post them all togather xD
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

hahaha ok np xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Amoureuse de Bill
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Amoureuse de Bill

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

It's one of my favourite fanfic ever (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-s0-sw33t-giirl-xx.skyrock.com
Lalush-TH
Lalush-TH

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:29 pm

sasi i love this story especially that im ur cousin king
where the hell r the other chapters ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1007302806&am
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:58 pm

@ Amoureuse de Bill: That made me smile Smile
@Lalush-TH: eh ich weiss Razz im postin them gradually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Chapter Two

“Hey there,” Bill surprised me as he caught me coming out from the cookie’s shop. I smiled at him. But… what is he doing again? This is the second time he comes around the cookie’s shop.

I stopped, without saying any word, waiting for him to reach me. “Well, you know, the night after the concert Tom had met Olivia. I don’t know what’s up with my brother but he seems so into her and he even invited her to watch a movie with us today,” he said with his cute English accent.

“Yeah, she told me,” I smiled, although inside I felt like envying her, but she’s my best friend and she was happy.

“You know how it would be. My brother and her would be pretty busy with each other,” he winked at me.

“Nah, I don’t think she’s this type of girl,” I said as I walked, and he walked along as if he knew this road very well. As I gathered my thoughts I realized something important. I was walking with Bill Kaulitz. Not that it sounded amazing because he’s a celebrity. It’s just the love I had around him made me think that if this ever happened, I would be busy squealing and asking for photographs, or maybe I would be the one chasing him, forcing our lips to touch. But it wasn’t like that; he was walking with me like normal people. Perhaps this was due to the fact that not all people recognize Tokio Hotel in Lebanon, and I was very thankful right then.

“I don’t think she is either, but I don’t know. Most of the girls end up in his room,” he talked about a fact that I already knew and memorize, and that made me remember my conversation with Olivia last night. She’s afraid of this, she’s afraid she might be well, another girl.

I looked at Bill, who pouted a little like a cute puppy at the mention of Tom’s room. He then got back his normal expression, reminding me of the reason why I get dazzled every time I look into his face. He smiled; that was why.

“Care to join?” he offered friendly, still wearing that impossible to resist smile.

“Well I am not sure, I think I’ll be hanging out with my cousin, we do this every Saturday,” I said, remembering our weekly activity; walk on the beach, eat Arabian ice cream from the vendors pushing their carts along the seaside, meet some random friends and play water fights. That was a Saturday routine.

“But you can delay it for another time. You have all the Saturdays left in the world for you and your cousin. So at 6 Pm, I’ll pick you up, deal?” He said with sparkling hopeful bubbles in his eyes. After double thinking, I found no damn convincing reason to say no. I mean, I do have all the Saturdays left for Lara, but not for Bill. After all, it could be my chance to be his.

Seriously, what am I talking about? He didn’t even invite me on a date. It’s just a friendly chill out in his brother’s room, with Olivia there too.

“Yes 6 Pm would be great,” I nodded. He clapped cheerfully, and this clapping only looks cute on Bill. It could really brighten one’s day. He waved goodbye as he walked away. I continued my way to home. How sweet he is. His smile is so true, it could show all the happiness, and somehow the pain in his heart, perfectly. At that moment, I wished something that always broke the silence of my mind in the times of need, or happiness, I wished he could ever be mine.

But that’s impossible. We’re different. Quite different.

“Wait, I don’t know your address,” he said as he ran towards me and stopped inhaling and exhaling unevenly.

“Oh yeah, stupid me,” I said as I grabbed a paper and a pen from my bag.

“You’re not stupid,” He said, eyeing me with those immersed-in-chocolate eyes, his lips parted in a quite seducing look, or what seems to be. Moments passed quickly and then I looked again at the paper.

“Any taxi driver can take you there,” I told him as I gave him the paper. A fancy car drove across the road and its engine cooled off in front of us.

“Bill, get in,” a sexy English accented voice called Bill, which I knew was Tom’s. He waved me Hallo from inside the car. I waved him back, and then started processing what just happened now. So, I get chased by Bill Kaulitz, and then am waved to by his twin, Tom Kaulitz. Besides that, I am going to watch a movie with both of them. I was so into Kaulitz world, feeling unconscious, dramatizing the scene a little, but what I felt at the moment was very normal. They were very normal.

At 5 Pm, I was already dressed. I was so excited somehow, although I was really hesitating about it first. The minutes were passing really slowly just to mock the hell out of me, stupid watch.

“You’re dressed so fast!” Lara said as she entered the room. “And early, too,” she said as she looked at the stupid, slow watch hanging on the wall.

Lara was the example of the helpful cousin. She’s always there for me; if she was a boy, she would definitely be my boyfriend. She had brown eyes, light blond hair, and an average body, slightly curved around her hips. If I would chose two girls who I can never let go off in my life, they would be Lara and Olivia, both the closest to my heart.

“Yep, I am really excited,” I said as I checked up myself on the mirror, and it wasn’t really the first time. She sat on the bed, surprised of how many times I looked at the watch per a minute.

“You really like Bill, don’t you?” she sighed.

“You know what I think about this guy even before I met him,” I said as I sat beside her. She nodded. “But I am not sure if he likes me back, or was it Olivia who asked him,” I said worried, thinking about it for the first time.

“I am sure if it was Olivia, she did that because she loves you and she would like to see you happy,” Lara said.

“Yeah, but-”

She interrupted, “Just have fun, and don’t think about it. Take it easy,” Lara said. She stood up and looked through the window.

Few minutes later, “They came, it’s Bill, Tom and Olives in the car,” Lara said. I jumped from my place and checked up myself again on the mirror. I kissed Lara’s cheek and ran to the door.

When I opened the door and saw three heads from the car look me with shocked eyes, I realized how fast I was.

Stay calm, I reminded myself as I converted my run into slow heavy steps towards the car.

Tom was driving and Olivia was sitting in front seat beside him. Bill was in the back. He opened the door and stepped out, leaving me space to enter.

“Hey,” I said friendly as I entered the car, trying my best not to shake for I was going to be less than one meter close to the guy of my fantasies.

“I am glad you came,” Bill said as he entered and closed behind him. Tom looked at me, it was the first time he’d be that close.

“We didn’t meet. I am Tom” He said as he shook hands with me and I laughed. He raised an eyebrow and stared for a while… finally it popped up in his head; I already knew your name Tommy.

On our way to the hotel, Tom and Olivia kept talking about cars and sports. Olivia liked this sort of activities. She’d always been a sport lover and she was always interested in the newest models of cars. I didn’t show any interest, this wasn’t the type of conversations I’d share in. Bill was the same. He tried to participate, but yeah, he failed, cutely.

“What do you do Sasi?” Bill asked as he gave up from trying.

“Student,” I said as I half-smiled.

“Yeah, I noticed,” Bill said out of late realization. “How old are you?” he asked again. This kind of questions wasn’t really my favorite, but I guess it was the only thing to discuss by then, my age.

“Fifteen and two months,” I said. Seriously, this two months thing seemed stupid. Bill’s eyes widened in shock. “Does age really matter? I thought it’s just a number,” I said as I sighed. I hated when I was reminded by how young I am… especially that I am hanging out with 20 years old twins.

Thankfully, Bill didn’t comment. We arrived at the hotel and to Tom’s room exactly.

“We brought Rings & Swings,” Tom said rolling his eyes as he inserted the desk in the DVD player.

“Seriously,” Olivia looked with drowsy eyes.

“Don’t blame me, it’s Bill who chose the film,” Tom explained.

“I’d rather choose this romantic tragedy than your stupid meaningless action films,” Bill said. I smiled. He’d been always this kind of guy; romantic and deep.

Half the movie passed and we were sitting the same position. Tom was lying on the couch with a popcorn bowl on his laps; Olivia was beside him grabbing an amount of popcorn every minute. I sat on the other side of the couch and Bill was beside me, totally distracted by the film. I stared at him for long intervals of time. He didn’t notice that anyway. He had all his senses taken by the film, when there’s a kiss, he’s smiling sweetly. When there’s a good bye, he’s putting an upset face. When there’s a laugh, he grins cutely that I preferred to watch him react than watching that film. Every time he grinned, I smiled without realizing it. My mind and heart agreed on one thing for the first time; he’s too cute for a human.

The last scene I could remember included a really long hug. I had no idea what was it about since I spent most of my time analyzing Bill’s reactions. An ending song popped up suddenly; credits falling on the screen. Bill clapped cheerfully and gave me a peek on my cheek. A quick one. I am sure it was because he was so happy for the ending, and even Tom and Olivia were distracted that they clapped too. Processing the fact that he just gave me a warm quick peek, I blinked and tried to stray my eyes away of him, keeping myself from a distance.

“It was spectacular!” Bill clapped again. We were both standing in the kitchen, waiting for Tom to get dressed. Olivia was in Tom’s room too. I looked at him wondering what he was talking about. He raised an eyebrow, “The film, it was amazing!”

I looked away as I spoke, “Yeah sure, one of the best films I ever watched!”

White lie.

He opened the fridge and checked for something to eat as he asked, “What do you do for fun Sasi?”

“I write read, swim, joke, cry, dream, and the list go on,” I said as I forced my body up and sat on a shelf.

“Interesting,” He said smiling as he danced his eyebrows up and down with that mhmm sound.

“What about you?” I said anxiously.

“I write if I have something to express. Or else, I’ll just sit, not quite much the answer you were expecting,” he said, closing the fridge in surrender.

I nodded. He’s right actually. He sat beside me and sighed. “I wish I’d have my normal life back at times,” he talked and I sensed him get relieved after he was done. Looking at him sorrowfully, I reviewed back all the old interviews inside my head; from his complains about non-private life, to his wishes of living like normal kids, shopping and filling his own fridge with his own choices, reaching his satisfaction about the success they- Tokio Hotel – had reached.

He continued, “Sometimes, I just feel like I have to take a break of all this. Travel somewhere where nobody knows me, so that I could walk normally not worrying that in every corner I’ll face the flashes of the paparazzi’s cameras. It becomes annoying most of the times.” Seeing him express and trust me saying such things, I felt like hugging him then…

“I am really grateful I came here to spend some time. At least people stare at me for how strange I might look at them, not because they recognize me as the famous Bill kaulitz,” he stopped and cleared his throat. “Besides, I met you.”

Met me? I blinked, and then noticed he was staring into my eyes and so I smiled. “I am glad I had the chance to meet you personally, too. You’re one of the few people who would affect someone’s life deeply, and being around you is kind of,” I said, realizing I couldn’t find the right word. “Well, it’s just, I am grateful as well.” Did I complicate him enough?

“Thanks. The most surprising of all is that Tom is hanging out with Olivia, well, for two days in a row. Surprising,” he said, smiling heartedly, and speaking that cute strange English accent. “I bet my brother is falling in love. At least, he’s crushing hard if I could say.”

“He’d be very lucky. Olivia can’t be missed,” I said and it felt like flirting my best friend, but I didn’t mind. Bill

We stayed quiet for a long while. I was playing with my hands, something I usually do when I am nervous; especially that none of us was speaking. But Bill, he was looking down, his lips pursed in a small pout.

“What’s wrong Billie?” I asked whispering.

He sighed, “I don’t know.” He lifted his head up and looked at nothing in particular, just to the front.

“You can trust me,” I said the words with my heart pounding. “You could tell me what’s bothering, perhaps I could help you.”

He hesitated a little then put my left hand in both his hands, questioning, “Will you be my friend, Sarah.”

I would be lying if I denied how cozy my heart felt then, and how fast this question made it beat. Just friends. But that was way too much for me to process in one day. It could be the beginning of a friendship, or whatever. I don’t know.

In my moments of observation as well as enjoyment of the touch of his soft, warm hands, my words drifted by themselves after the realization of the fact that he was waiting an answer.

“I could be your best friend.”

---
Being friends with Bill Kaulitz would be a dream to anyone.. wouldn't it? ;]

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Icon_albino Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Icon_cherry Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Icon_jokercolor

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 pm

oh yeah sure,it's a great dream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Dude i just knew it's you SAFAA Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Chapter three

With his warm hand in mine, I was eternally exposed to another world. Somewhere not on this earth, a place where the rain won’t hurt. It was a place that was full of monsoons, lovely monsoons that carried love and hope. Somewhere out of our cocoon, where love wasn’t dead and the sun was shining like never before. It was a place where all the songs that Bill had sung once, cried on once, spend the night writing once, turned true. I wish I could’ve held his hand forever, but it was just a friend request, something that reminded me of facebook, where feelings are always fake.

But, it was Bill who asked me to be his friend which means… it’s more than a facebook request, it’s a trust. Who knows Bill very well knows that he doesn’t trust easily. But he trusts me..

He looked at me with weak but hopeful eyes. “I trust you,” He whispered as if he read my mind. “I am sure you’d be a good company for me here, you’re the only one I feel good around,” he continued making me wonder how I did win his trust easily.

He sighed again, but this time he smiled. “I recognize people from their eyes, and your eyes say that you’re a great person inside and that I can trust you,” he answered my thoughts, tightening his hands around mine.

“Thank you Billie, what else do my eyes tell you?” I asked jokingly. He continued with the same way I asked.

“They say our hands will be glued for the night,” he laughed.

I let go my hands and frowned, “you tightened them around mine.”

“I didn’t say I didn’t like that. I already told you how soft your hands are,” he said smirking, then grabbed my hand and put it in his again.

We spent the rest of the night on the seaside, where the Rawshe cliff lied in the dark sea silently. It was a relaxing scene. We all sat on the sandy cliffs, enjoying the cool breeze of Lebanon’s night. Tom & Olivia spent the night eating chestnuts and throwing some on people. It was hilarious seeing them do that like little kids; they felt like real kids.

Bill & I sat away. I always looked at his face trying to read it. His looks were so deep as if he was hiding a secret. He kept holding my hand all the time; I started to believe that he really loves it.

“People suicide from up there,” I informed when I noticed Bill’s stares into the huge lying cliff.

“That’s cruel,” he made a disgusted expression. “But yeah, you can’t blame some.”

My lips parted as I looked into Bill’s face, “Really? They don’t own their lives, they shall protect it.”

“How do you live Sasi?” Bill asked trying to change the subject, and by that, he made me surer of the presence of a secret. Repeating the question in my head, I didn’t understand it. He noticed.

“I mean, your life, tell me something about it. With whom do you live and how? Such things,” He explained.

“I live with my mother and my two younger brothers, a good life I guess,” I heaved a long sigh that was followed by a shiver from the cool breeze. He put his arm around my shoulder.

“This way you’ll feel warmer,” he whispered, smiling. I did really feel warmer, and a bit afraid to wake up from my dream. It really felt like a dream. He continued the subject again.

“And where’s your father? Divorced parents?” He asked as he tightened his arms around me.

“No, he passed away, long time ago,” I answered.

He looked me with sorrowed eyes, “I am really sorry.”

“It’s not that you killed him,” I laughed, a laugh lacking humor. He looked weirded out too; still the painful look didn’t leave his face.

“What about you Bill? How do you live?” I asked, although I memorized his life by heart but I knew it’ll be different when told by Bill himself.

“You know my parents are divorced, and we rarely see Jorg, our father. My mom is the best in the world; she’s always there for me and Tom. And of course my twin is the closest person to me,” he sighed. “But...,” He suddenly stopped. He inhaled in pain.

“What’s wrong?” I asked worried then.

“Sometimes, you feel like you need to be with that person you are meant to be with, and when you can barely trust someone, it’s the most difficult mission on planet earth,” He talked fast; his anger and pain troubling his cute accent, making him look like a little child.

He stayed silent for a while after he realized that he over reacted somehow. But hey, he’s excused, the best thing he can do now is to scream.

“I am sorry I am being so dramatic,” he said and stood up. “I think I should go back to the hotel. I need to rest,” he sighed. I nodded, although I loved holding his hand, even if it’ll be under the title ‘Friends’, it felt great to feel his warmth, which was probably a result of the huge amount of pain he’s locking inside.

We walked to the street in the dark. The place was a little crowded but no one recognized him. Tokio Hotel isn’t well known in Lebanon, which had its advantages. We got into the first taxi cab to come, forgetting about Olivia & Tom. Bill gave the driver the address and sat back against his seat as he sighed in relief. I didn’t know what he was thinking about so I preferred to stay silent. Still inside, I wanted to give my soul just to know what he was feeling at that moment.

We arrived to the hotel and Bill was still speechless, so was I. I waited for him to realize that I need to go home and I didn’t want to leave before he could speak a word. He continued his way to the entrance when I stood still in my place. Was he really ignoring me? Or he just... forgot that I exist?

He froze suddenly and looked back at me. He waved his hands for me to go for him, surprised somehow. As if he was in another world while walking, and he just woke up to realize that I am no longer beside him. I followed him.

“Can we talk up?” he said smiling weakly. I nodded walking beside him, trying to ignore the fact that his smile was no more than a weak, pain masking one.

We went up to his room. He quickly took off his jacket and threw it on the bed, as he jumped after it and lay down. He looked really exhausted and it hurt me. “How do you feel right now?” I asked as I sat on a leathery sofa.

“Better,” he sighed. I looked around, the room looked really... Luxurious. This means Bill lives in a … luxurious life, and still he’s not so happy. Inwardly thinking, I finally understood how money can never buy happiness, neither can fame.

“Don’t be over impressed by these antiques. They’ll look super dull when you’re the only one who’s seeing them every day,” he said in pain again.

“Bill, don’t be that depressed! I am sure your problem, no matter how hard it could be, it’ll be solved soon. Trust me,” I said. I really wanted to change his mind; I wanted him to trust people instead of fearing them. It just didn’t look right.

“I trust you but…,” he said hesitating. I raised my eyebrow. “You know… I want to know more about your life. What you told me isn’t enough. I want to feel that I know everything about you, I love this feeling ,Sasi,” he said. I didn’t know what to tell him about my life. It was nothing interesting, but I wanted his trust the most.

“My life is so normal as you can see!” I beamed.

“A normal girl will have her mom calling her 1000 times to check up on her when she’s that late, it’s almost 1 am,” he said mockingly.

I laughed, “My mom isn’t even here. She’s touring with my brothers out of the country. I only stayed here to attend your concert, Billie. And call me Sarah, Olivia would get pissed hearing you say that”.

“She actually asked me to call you with that. She said it makes you feel happy,” he smiled. He wants to make me feel happy.

“Ouh. Fine then,” I said, realizing that I made myself sound a little stupid.

He smirked and nodded. It was a smirk I’d trade my soul to see. Finally, Bill was back to his best state, joyful, friendly and playful as we spent the night sharing our favorite things in the world.

It was a fun night. Bill wanted to show me his collection of manicure. ‘So rare’, as he said. He polished my nails perfectly with his famous black and white French. Bill accepted me as his friend, no matter how different I was. He even told me endless stories about his adventures with Tom. Although I was half asleep, I was enjoying his comforting voice whispering in my ears as he continued his adventures. I fell asleep on his bed. That’s what he said the next day.

“What the hell?!” I shouted as soon as I opened my eyes. Bill was woken up by my voice. He was sleeping on that sofa. I am sure it hurts.

“No. I didn’t eat your skittles because they’re mine. Mine mine mine,” Bill said in what seemed to be later as talking-while-asleep.

“I am sorry Bill. Really sorry, continue your sleep. I’ll just leave,” I said nervously, then started laughing as he mumbled more words about skittles and something called ‘gummies’?.

It was weird; I sure had the first thought that I was kidnapped or something. But hey, I am in Bill’s hotel room, relax. Bill nodded with half closed eyes and fell asleep again. As I remember from those things that I read about Bill in the past, and by the past I mean the time before I met him personally, is that he wasn’t a morning person.

I approached the bathroom and washed my face. Everything was still the same, my veil was okay, and so are my clothes. I just tried to take off the eyeliner under my eyes. I decided to leave before Bill wakes up again. I took a look at Bill sleeping. His was chest getting up and down like an angel. An innocent smile rested on his beautiful face; he was probably dreaming about skittles. I wanted to kiss his soft cheek but it’d look awkward if he woke up suddenly. I left silently, but my heart was still there with him, watching him sleep peacefully.

It was 2 pm and I was working my shift in the cookie’s shop. Today was super relaxing, the shop wasn’t crowded. Olivia has apparently called my aunt and Lara and told them I was going to stay with her in the hotel, so when I was back this morning they weren’t even worried.

“Hey cutie,” Bill said friendly as usual as he came closer to me while sitting all alone bored on one of the chairs behind an empty table. I smiled at him and said ‘hi’ back.

“When’s your shift over?” He asked wandering his sight around, exploring the place. I looked at my watch.

“Mmm, 2:29, just in a minute,” I declared. He did that Yay thing with his hands. I love the childish part of Bill, it’s so innocent.

“The minute is over,” he winked at me after he checked his watch. I smiled as I took off my apron. He held my hand and led me out. I loved how he always held my hand.

“Where are we going?” I asked as we raced the breeze to somewhere, I didn’t know.

“I have no idea. I just took a glance at some green place around while coming. I think it’s a park,” he answered while checking the roads and the place around him carefully.

“I think we’re lost,” I smirked.

“Nein, I swear it was here, somewhere here,” he said dragging me beside him. “There.”

It was a park as he said, one that I visited with my family long time ago. It consisted of two main parks joined together by a playing area were kids hopped the ropes, played football and chased each other. “The place is nice,” Bill said taking me to a near bench. It was facing a bench where an old man sat at, holding his newspaper. Beside us was a bench were two couples were giggled and laughing, each eating Arabian bagels which usually contain cheese. Bill’s sight quickly drifted to their direction as he remained silent. I hated seeing him like that, daydreaming in pain, his sight lost with the couple there.

“How much are you going to stay here? In Lebanon,” I said trying to break the silence. He looked at me as if I woke him from some dream.

He, then, looked at the couple again and answered robot-like, “A week or so.” Then, he turned his face to me and smiled weakness. “I’ll not have fun anywhere without you,” he said then turned his face away, but not on the couple this time.

I smiled involuntary. He’ll not have fun anywhere without me. But why would he say that…?

“Well you didn’t try to talk; I mean after you knew me. You only know me for three days or so,” I teased. He sighed and came back to the normal Bill, looking straight in my eyes.

“I know. And I discovered during these three days that I won’t have fun without you,” he said giving me that squeaky look.

Moments passed and we didn’t say a word. Although he has been complimenting me all time long, I really felt the need to comfort him more, to show him my feelings, but that would be stupid and would definitely break the friendship we gained in those few days.

“How do you manage to hide all this from the camera?” I asked. I couldn’t keep it inside.

“What? Hide what?” He asked being a little denial.

“How do you hate this pain? How do you hide the feelings your showing when you’re beside me, looking at the happy couple?” I explained, with a little regret that I reminded him about it.

“I never did,” he said as he peered at the sky, supporting his body on the back of the bench, and putting both his hands under his head.

I didn’t say a word, I just waited for more.

“I never did because I always sang my pain, I sang my pain in every single word,” he talked smiling weakly, as if he hated this truth. I nodded silently. He really did expose them.

I’ll get down on you

Get down on you

Blessing kisses-

I quickly shut my cell phone, because obviously that was my messaging tone. How embarrassing! He laughed at my reaction.

“You put this as your message tone?” he asked teasingly.

“Well, yeah,” I laughed, my cheeks turning reddish and bloomy. I looked at the screen and read the following,

“Come & bring Billie with you. We’re eating Chinese food; you don’t want to miss it.”

It was Olivia. I showed it to Bill, so we decided to join. I stood up and waited Bill to do so. He stood up smiling and held my hand again. Something felt wrong in his eyes. We walked toward the exit, but Bill’s sight was lost somewhere with the couple, again.

“I am sure you’d be feeling the same way this couple is feeling about someone, one day,” I said smiling weakly.

“But that day never comes,” He muttered. I wish I couldn’t hear.

I decided that I am going to post all chapters now, until I reach the latest one. it would be better I guess.

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Chapter four

We finished eating and everything went alright. Bill looked so much better, or he was just a good actor. Olivia was so happy when she was around Tom. I got to know more about Tom that night. He wasn’t that type of a guy that I thought he was. Not that I thought he was bad or something. But he wasn’t even as womanizer as the media showed us, he just liked that reputation, but he was a sweet shy boy as well. Although he had his perverted moments, romantic behaves took place when he was around Olivia, too.

Georg and Gustav joined later. It’s the first time I meet these guys after the concert backstage. Georg was so funny, he always made us laugh so hard. Tom would always mock him and point out to his faults, if he hadn’t made them up already. They changed the atmosphere around the table. Honestly, I think they shall make some clowning program together; it would definitely be the most watched worldwide. Gustav wasn’t as silent as he is always on TV, he was sharing and laughing. I felt like it was the first time I knew him since his voice was rarely heard.

I enjoyed my time so much, and the best part about it is that Bill was laughing and smiling with us. It just was enough for one day the pain he let out, he needed to laugh a little. Still, every time he looked at me, it felt like there was something in his teary eyes that I couldn’t understand. He wasn’t crying, but every time he laughed, his tears were about to drop, maybe from the happiness and the harsh laughing, or just the pain was locked severely in his eyes.

“It’s almost 11 pm. Can’t you see we’ve spend a little too much in the restaurant?” I told Bill teasingly; well that what sounded to be though I didn’t mean so.

“You’re right,” he whispered. “You want to go have a walk?” he asked as sweet as always.

“Yeah, a walk could be great,” I smiled.

“Guys, we’re leaving,” Bill told everyone on the table.

“Come on, it’s early already,” Gustav said.

“We’re having a walk,” Bill corrected.

They all nodded smirking and I guessed they thought a little too far. Both Tom and Olivia winked, except Tom winked at Bill and Olivia winked at me. I and Bill shrugged and walked towards the door.

We walked out the restaurant; it was suddenly so cold outside. Bill folded his arms across his chest and then rubbed his hands around his arms; I could tell he felt so cold.

“We can get back in, Billie,” I suggested.

“No, let’s walk somewhere away from here,” he gave me his hand as usual; unusual thing was, his hand was cold this time. It all looked so cute, the hand holding thing. We walked through the foggy ways not knowing the road at all.

As we walked, we finally found a familiar place. It was the same park we rested in today. We walked through the trees and then to the park. It was empty, so we headed to the bench we sat in earlier this day. Bill’s sight was lost in the skies. It was so dark, but the stars decorated the sky perfectly. “Do you enjoy looking at the stars?” He asked still distracted by the scene.

“Well, at the times I feel lonely, I enjoy doing it. But I hate it when it gets too stupid,” I said frankly.

“How stupid?” he asked looking me in the eyes. I peered my eyes away, trying to avoid his heart melting eyes.

“Like when girls start lying saying stuff like ‘I had that star following me everywhere, I called it Taby…’ It’s all so made up,” I explained. He laughed and it made me look funny. But but, I am not funny.

“I love your eyes, totally gorgeous,” he flirted looking right through my so gorgeous eyes.

“Seriously Bill, how can you see my eyes when it’s so dark?” I noted mockingly.

“I wanted to tell you this when we were in the restaurant. Every time you looked at me with those green sparkling eyes, I felt hypnotized,” he explained. I smiled without realizing it, but I loved it. “And your smile too,” he continued flattering me.

“That’s too much,” I laughed. He grinned then sighed.

It got colder and we got closer, until I was laying my head on his chest. I didn’t know how this was defined in the friendship’s dictionary, but I was just too fascinated by his smell to think about it. His chest smelled like a mixture of Oudh, agar wood and some kind of old perfumes, the one that will keep you dizzy for a whole day. I loved it, I always had a great connection with such smells, and they drove me crazy. Yet, my eyes were getting heavy. I let them shut for few moments and then opened them, but everything seemed so blurry, until everything seemed so... Dark.

I woke up on my phone’s ringtone ‘I’ll get down on-’ I quickly opened the message.

“Hey sexy, wake my twin and get him back to the hotel, David is waiting. Oh & I got your number from Olivia, I didn’t want to wake Bill up, it’ll be different if you did Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Icon_wink

It was obviously Tom. I reread it several times, especially the last line, “It’ll be different if you did”. I looked at Bill; he was asleep and probably dreaming. His smooth hair was flying with the breeze. He always let it down when he’s here, he doesn’t want any attention. His pearly lips were closed perfectly, but stretched in a little innocent smile. I was still in the same position, his arms where around my shoulder and my head was on his chest, so close to his neck.

I looked at my watch, it was 7 am, and the sun was still rising slowly.

“Bill, wake up,” I whispered to his sacred ears. He murmured something about skittles again. I shook him softly.

“Wake up, it’s morning,” I whispered again. He opened his eyes slowly. His eyes caught mine. I smiled at him. He smiled back and yawned as he lifted himself upright. So we probably fell asleep in the park. Weird how neither aunt nor Lara called, I guess Olivia told another lie.

“How did we fall asleep?” He asked as he fixed his clothes.

“I have no idea,” I curved my eyebrows. We walked our way out and right to the hotel. As we approached the hotel I said, “I’ll have to go now.”

He pouted but then smile, “take loads of care, bestie.” With that, he sent me inside giggles and oh-how-lucky-I-am feelings.

“Did you have a fun sleepover party?” Lara said excited. I understand now the lie Olivia came up with.

“Yeah, the best slumber party I had in a while,” I lied.

“You didn’t even invite me! I am mad at you by the way,” she said folding her arms on her chest, stressing her lips in a childish pout. I grinned and headed to the bathroom to wash my face. Inside, I looked at myself in the mirror. I and Bill are officially friends now, but why is he doing this to me? If he really wants to be friends with me does it really need to include holding hands, sleeping in the park together and exactly on his warm chest? It’s not that I am not feeling good about it; it just means more than friendship. I don’t want to doubt about his feelings and get a broken heart at the end.

The day passed just like any other day. The cookie’s shop was nearly empty, so I didn’t move a lot. I felt so bored while sitting in the corner trying to count the hours until my shift ends. I expected Bill would come in any minute, but he didn’t.

As I went out from the shop’s door, I glanced the dull sky preparing to rain. We were in July, why would it rain? It was 5 PM, and I had to stay more than my time because someone was sick and couldn’t come. I walked to the way home, but I crossed another way. I crossed the long way where I’ll pass by the park.

The way started to get foggy as the first rain drops touched my pale skin. I felt so cold and I tried to cover myself with my shivering hands. I passed by the park but I couldn’t get in, it wasn’t the best idea in such a weather. I tried to hurry and go home before it rains harsher so I didn’t have time to sit on the bench, imagining Billie beside me.

Walking under the cold drops of pearls, I almost slipped many times, specifically with every thundering sound and every flash of a eye blinding lightening. Suddenly, I felt my leg tremble with the sounds, almost tripping on one of the small rocks on my way just when warm hands grabbed mine and pulled me into a warm safe chest, and then into a warmer soft kiss.

I felt my lips mix into his. My body was shaking as I tried to wrap my hands around his neck. He was bending a little to reach my lips. It was so strong, passionate and warm, but held some tension. A kiss under the rain, just like fairytales. Then I felt the warmth passing through my lymph, raising the temperature of my blood and body. This was my dream, but now, it’s all pure reality.

We’ve continued this kiss stronger, and my heart was beating faster and faster. Then he held my head with his soft hands. Minutes passed so quickly, and the taste of his lips was getting me more and more thirsty. I was so thrilled and then I tried to manage my inhale and exhale.

I suddenly realized we weren’t alone in the street so I broke the kiss. I backed up a little and then looked into his eyes. Aw Billie, he couldn’t look straight through my eyes. Then he let go a bewildered smile that soon was converted into a satisfied enjoying one, which brought a red color and oriented my cool cheeks.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and walked me to a near restaurant, without saying any single word.

“I am so hungry that I’d eat the place,” I muttered as I sat.

“I’d give you my heart to eat,” He said. I smiled. I’ve never heard this phrase before, but it was cute. We’ve ordered for the menu. “What do you want?” Bill asked gently.

“Anything not meaty and not so veggie,” I said, travelling my eyes through the meals. He raised an eyebrow. “Something hot, you choose,” I said. He laughed. “Hey don’t go so far,” I laughed too. “A second thought, I’ll just have a pizza, small size. I don’t know what else to eat,” I said and gave him the menu again.

“You-” He said and I interrupted, “I don’t eat meats, or vegetables. Don’t ask why because I don’t know myself,” I explained.

“Weird” He muttered.

“Thanks” I smiled. I seriously didn’t know why, but from all the food in the world I enjoyed five meals or so only. First, I didn’t like all the kinds of vegetables and hated almost all the types of peas, beans and such. Second, I disliked meat, not because I loved animals because deep inside I believe they were made to be eaten, unlike the animal lover in front of me; well that was because my body rejected meat, chicken and fish in some way, I would puke and have abnormalities then.

However, back to the fact that we were having lunch, alone, after we just kissed, my thoughts rushed so fast and were too much for me to make them out clearly. Now after we kissed, I didn’t know what category should I put myself and Bill in; best friends, make out buddies, or lovers? I just didn’t know.

Chapter Five

“Are you okay?” Bill asked as he took a sip from his cola. I nodded and smiled. I didn’t want to tell him anything, not now.

“The rain stopped,” I said. “Can we leave? I am sick of locked places”. He nodded.

We walked out and he stretched his hand – as usual – for me to hold as he cleared his throat. “We’re leaving after tomorrow,” he started. I held my breath for a moment. “To France, we have an interview with NRJ radio. Then we’ll head back to Germany, we’re invited to some TV show,” he continued.

“And you’re not coming back?” I asked, frightened of the answer.

“Not in the coming six months,” he announced. I couldn’t look at his face; I just didn’t want to see how he felt about it. I didn’t even want to think about it. What I wanted to do is just slap him, kick him, hard.

“But, why?” I asked, hesitating a little.

“New album,” he answered monotonously.

“But Humanoid isn’t even one year old!” I said a little over reacting, and let go of his hand. He stood in shock.

“I didn’t know this would bother you this much.”

I thought about it for a second, maybe he didn’t realize what he put me through when we kissed. Maybe it didn’t mean to him what it meant for me.

“I am sorry,” I murmured.

“It’s okay,” he said as he pulled me back to his chest. Why would he always pull me to his chest?

As much as I enjoyed walking with my head laid on his chest, I felt the need to push myself away so I won’t feel those painful butterflies. The thought of him considering that kiss as an accident, or something friendly turned those butterflies into knives.

“Can you take me home, Billie?” I asked as I started to realize that we were heading to the hotel.

“Won’t you like to spend the night in the hotel?” he asked.

“Not really. It’s getting dark and I need to have some rest,” I said.

“As you like,” he said changing the way. I started to let go of our hands slowly until I became totally free.

“Thanks,” I muttered without looking at his face as I knocked the door. He left without any word, or any voice.

At 11 pm, I felt already sleepy. I lay on my bed staring at the stuck stars on the ceiling, those that glow in the dark. I hated staring at stars, why am I doing it now? Am I really in love? Why does he want to leave now? After he cursed me with that kiss. Ugh! I thought he’s staying for a vacation. That’s unfair! Maybe I just need to face him… No, I’ll look… Ugh I don’t know how I’ll even look. I am not ready to face him; I’ll just swallow it and get over him. That’s it.

I wish I can.

Another cold day, where’s the global warming when I need it? The shop was crowded in an unusual way. I bet most of the people got in just to avoid the stormy weather out. July is being weird.

“Hey sexy,” Tom said as he took a seat.

“Hey,” I grinned. “What are you doing here?” I asked as I tried to ignore the old woman asking for service behind me.

“Just wanted to try something new,” He said.

“Where’s Bill?” I tried to sound casual.

“In the hotel.” He started looking through the menu. I wanted to ask why he didn’t come, but I just stood there waiting for his order.

“Young lady come over here,” the old woman shouted again. Tom grinned. “I’ll be back, my shift is over in 6 minutes,” I said, with little embarrassment. I counted the seconds as I served the woman. Yes, it’s over. As I took off the apron Tom waved me to come and sit beside him.

“It’s delicious,” he said as he took the last bite from his pie.

“I hope it’s not just another compliment,” I muttered smiling.

“You want to go in a ride?” he asked. I looked at him with eyes full of questions marks. “There’s something I need to talk with you about,” he explained. I just nodded once.

His car was warm, thankfully, unlike the wet weather outside. I started to hate the rain.

“Yesterday, when Bill came back, he was so dreamy,” He started.

“Dreamy?” I asked, trying to figure out what made him ‘so dreamy’ among all the things that happened yesterday.

“Yeah, and I am wondering since you’re the only one he spends his time with, about what happened yesterday. He wouldn’t talk or anything,” he continued. I must tell him, I must tell him.

“Nothing.” I can’t tell him.

“Nothing?” He asked.

“Yeah, nothing important. We had dinner, that’s all,” I lied. He tried to focus as much as he can on the road. “You didn’t ask him?” I questioned.

“I tried, but he said that there’s nothing important, and I must have got used to this situation since a long time, which confused me,” he answered.

“Oh…,” I slipped with my thoughts to the other world. Things are really confusing. Even Tom doesn’t know what’s wrong with Bill.

“Did you know that we’re leaving tomorrow?” He asked.

“Yeah, Bill told me yesterday,” I said, trying to hold my eyes from crying.

“Since Bill knew this, he started acting weirdly. I wonder what bothered him about leaving a country this time,” he muttered.

Bill was bothered about leaving? Does he.. Does he like me? Was that the reason why he kissed me, a good-bye kiss? Tom started another subject, but I wasn’t concentrating. I wanted to know how Bill felt about me… I needed to know.

Tom turned off the car in the hotel parking. We actually arrived to the hotel, and I didn’t even realize that. “Where are we going?” I asked.

“To the hotel, to eat,” Tom said as if it’s obvious.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked again.

“But we were just talking about it, what’s wrong with you?” Tom raised his eyebrow. Damn, I must have been in another world. I nodded and walked with him.

“I see you brought Sasi with you,” Bill said as he smiled, super fake smile, as I took a seat around the table facing him. Tom gazed Bill in a way that I couldn’t see, though I was looking from the corner of my eye. It felt like they were both supposed to meet, without me.

“How are you?” I tried to be nice with Bill. Gosh I loved him. He was pulling his hair backwards, and he had slightly thin eyeliner.

“I am fine,” he sighed. We ordered food, and I ordered pizza as usual, something that’ll fit my weird eating habits.

Bill and Tom were exchanging gazes and eyes conversations all night. “I have to go,” I excused as I stood up.

“Wait,” Bill said, on his face a forced smile. I looked at him. “I need to talk to you,” he continued.

“Okaaay,” I said waiting. “Talk.”

“No, alone.” He said as he looked at Tom.

“Fine,” Tom sighed and left us.

“So what’s up?” I asked, curiously. I wished it could be the thing I am looking for.

“It’s not for an album,” he said.

“What are you talking about? What album?” I asked.

“We’re not leaving for an album. We have to spend these 6 months there for another tour actually,” he explained.

“And why did you say it was for an album?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I was afraid of your reaction,” He said.

“What reaction? It doesn’t matter whether you’re leaving for another tour or for a new album; you’re still leaving, right?” I asked.

“Yeah, German fans want us. Russian fans, US fans. They think we simply forgot about them because we’re not touring much there. So David said that we must do a mixed tour here and there,” he answered. “You know I will miss you,” he continued, as he looked down with sorrowful eyes.

“I’ll miss you too. You shouldn’t have said that it’s for an album. I mean I am a fan and I understand,” I said.

“I promise you I’ll be back as soon as possible,” he said as he held my hand in a way only lovers can hold their hands with.

His eyes, chocolate brown magic, sparkling bright bubbles, deep black lining… I melted in those.

“Bill,” I sighed.

“Yeah.” He looked at me like a little kid.

“Do you love me?” I asked. The words slipped from my mouth. Stupid me, I can’t even control what I say and what I don’t want to. He looked suddenly surprised. He stayed silent. I felt so embarrassed. He sure didn’t love me. Wasn’t it so obvious when he asked me to be his friend? I felt so drugged as the moments of silence increased.

I let go of his warm hands and decided to leave before I lose the last remainders of my dignity. I stood up and walked away. It was still raining, yay me. I walked alone into the dark night. A walk I used to like in the past. An umbrella stopped the rain from touching me. I prayed in my heart it would be the one I want. Yet, it was Tom. How close!

“I’ll drive you home,” he offered as he walked me with his umbrella.

“I prefer walking now,” I muttered.

“You want to talk about it?” He asked.

“It’s embarrassing. Plus, your brother is a character in the story. Go ahead, ask him and laugh at me,” I said, angrily now.

“Calm down. I am sure you’ve got his silence wrong,” he said.

“So he told you,” I said smart assed.

“No, you think I’d miss watching my brother acting stupid with girls,” he said.

“Hey! Your brother isn’t stupid,” I give him a slight kick on his elbow. It hurt me actually. He smirked. “You can leave,” I said without looking at him.

“Okay I will. But make sure not to understand bill’s actions wrong. He’s really sweet from the inside,” Tom said. I know… I know he’s sweet!

“Just leave,” I begged.

Again, I spent a horrible night watching the fake glowing stars on the ceiling. Why is all this happening to me? I don’t really deserve this. Ugh I should end it tomorrow. I must face him.

I wish I can.

I woke up so tired. My eyes were swelled, I probably was crying the whole night.

“You look like a witch,” Lara said as she had a glimpse of my look.

“Shut up,” I frowned. I entered the bathroom and washed my face several times, then looked at the mirror. “Why the hell did you kiss me?!” I screamed at the mirror. I looked at the watch. Damn! I must go work.

The weather was back to its normal state. Hot and annoying, thankfully. I hated summer, but I had to love it by force. The force of my anger on everything related to rain.

“Sasi,” Bill called from far away as I was walking towards the shop. I looked back, my heart pounding in my chest.

“What?!” I shouted without moving.

“Come here,” he waved for me.

“Who wants me can walk and reach me,” I shouted back and continued my way. He ran to me swiftly and stood behind me. His fingers slipped into mine tentatively and I let him. He pulled me into his safe chest like always, but this time he knew I loved him.

“We’re leaving today afternoon,” he said, still gasping.

“Yeah,” I said, already alarmed.

“I want to spend the day with you,” he said.

“You’re definitely crazy,” I laughed.

“Please! I can talk to your boss,” he pleaded.

“I don’t care about my boss, neither about you,” I forced the words to come out. Lie, lie, and lie. Then, I pushed myself away from him.

“What?” he asked disappointed.

“Please Billie, leave. You’ve ‘caused me a lot of pain the past few days,” I tried to let him leave now, both ways he wouldn’t stay for me forever.

“It’s not my fault that you understood things in a wrong way,” he said. I felt so incredibly shocked, hurt… I wished mother earth would’ve swallowed me just then.

“You’ve used me,” I concluded, disappointedly.

“No! I didn’t use you,” he defended himself.

“Why did you kiss me then? Tell me how did I get this wrong?” I said as I dropped a tear.

“Don’t cry. I just… No I didn’t use you,” he said hesitating.

“Tell me why did you kiss me then?” I shouted.

The tears occupied his eyes. I knew Bill well. I know he wouldn’t use me or trick me. Still there was something that was keeping him from talking, expressing. I waited for his answer, even if it’ll take him too long. I just couldn’t handle any more questions. I wanted the answers.

“I don’t want you to live the pain of love. I don’t want you to miss me and hate life ‘cause it’ll separate us from each other for long times. I don’t want you to live this-” He posed a little and wiped his tears then mine, “-It’s not a life that’ll suit you anyway. You’re not ready to have your simple life taken away from you. You’re not ready to have your privacy stolen, and to be watched in every single part of the day. That’s all.” I didn’t say a word, my body already shaking eternally.

“You know I love you. I felt it since the first time I saw you. But you… You just looked so innocent that I didn’t want to expose you for all this. I shouldn’t kiss you, but my feelings were so strong. Forgive me if I ‘caused you any pain," he finished, looking down.

I forgive you dude ;]

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Chapter six

I looked at the ground for a moment. I tried to arrange all the mingled words he just injected my mind with. It really made sense. He was just… trying to protect me. Maybe he’s right. I am too young and too different to enter his world. Why couldn’t I analyze everything this way since the beginning? Why couldn’t he just warn me, or just ignore me instead of putting me through all this? But… I do love him.

Few tears escaped from my eyes. He moved his fingers slowly around my cheeks, wiping my tears gently, softly.

“Why couldn’t you just tell me?” I asked trying to manage my breathing correctly.

“I wasn’t sure if you felt the same way around me,” he explained, still wiping my tears.

“Wasn’t that so obvious?” I said as I looked into his tearful deep eyes.

“I don’t know,” he muttered.

“And what now?” I asked, hoping for an answer from the sky.

“I am not sure. What do you want?” he asked as he jerked back a little, looking into my face clearly now.

“I want to be with you,” I said shyly, hurtfully, and wondering if it’s the right answer. He smiled as soon as I said that, then he took a deep breath.

“I want to be with you too. But I don’t want to force you to live a different life,” he explained with those dark full of sorrow eyes.

“I can get used to it. Is it that bad?” I asked.

“No, it’s not bad for me. But it might be bad for you,” he pouted.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled under my breath. I was afraid to talk. It felt like it was a ‘life changing’ decision. He looked at me disappointed.

“Do you really want me?” I asked looking down.

“Sure. You know I’ve been searching for the one since a long time, and when I found you, I knew you’re the best I can ever get,” he answered.

“But I am so different, you know this,” I said pointing at the veil on my hair; different religion, then looked at him and snapped my eyes again at my body; different age.

“Maybe this attracted me to you. Maybe it’s because you looked different, and aged different but still you acted older,” he said, his eyes both happy and upset.

My heart started beating fast. I loved him so much, and he just said he loves me too. I know this is what I wanted. But, he’s leaving, and only God knows for how long he’ll stay away. I wasn’t ready for this, and at the same time, I wasn’t ready to lose him too.

“I think I am ready to be yours,” I said hesitant but then confident as I raised my head and looked through his eyes. He smiled brightly, sweetly, the best and most amazing smile ever. His smile turned my mind upside down, I just couldn’t concentrate anymore. He, softly, held my head with his two hands and bend down to kiss my forehead slowly.

“You know it won’t matter anyway as long as I am with you,” I said as we held hands and walked.

“I promise you I’ll try my best to keep you away from whatever consequences,” he said still smiling. I nodded. “Where do you want to go? We still have some time before the flight,” he asked.

“Anywhere. I don’t know,” I answered. He stayed silent for a moment, thoughtful silence.

“Let’s go eat ice cream and have a walk on the seaside. I never have the chance to do this anywhere else,” he suggested.

“Deal.” I beamed.

“Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry,” I said as the ice cream guy filled my cone.

“And you?” the guy asked Bill.

“Same here,” Bill said.

“Jealous,” I teased.

“I do get jealous of everything in you and everything you do,” he confessed smiling as we took our cones. I regretted saying the word, because as soon as it comes to explaining feelings and flirting with someone, I am a dork.

“Yeah right. What’s in me that you don’t have, even better?” I mocked myself.

“Your eyes, perfectly designed, green and warm. And your pink strawberry filled lips, your sweet smile…,” Bill tried to continue the list when I broke.

“Hey! Stop doing it! You know your eyes are warmer and so much beautiful, and your lips… and your smile… I must not flirt a boy anyway.” I gave up. He giggled.

“See, I win.” He licked his chocolate ice cream ball which made me some eating disorder and so I coughed.

“Naah. Believe me if I’ll have to list the things that make you the most beautiful person alive I won’t finish,” I said.

“Still I am jealous,” he teased again. I raised an eyebrow as I licked my favorite ice cream favor, chocolate, as brown as my favorite eyes in the world, bill’s.

“You can buy ice cream, simple,” he said as he, also, sank in his cone.

I giggled stupidly. He smiled angelically and all I could do was dropping my jaw opened. “You’re so cute when you laugh,” he said.

“Stop it,” I asked realizing that his laugh made me another eating disorder, so I coughed and instead my nose was covered with chocolate. He stuck his tongue out at me, still cute, then as he saw the scene, he laughed. My cheeks got red even before I see, I knew well.

He continued licking his ice cream. Damn lucky ice cream. “Ouch. Cold cold cold,” he muttered when one of the ice cream balls slipped on his shirt. He tried to wipe it away. “And leaves dots,” he muttered again.

“This is what happens to whoever pokes his tongue to my face,” I laughed and swiftly tried to wipe them away by a tissue.

“I love this life, Sarah. I love this place a lot. I wonder how am I going to get used to the paparazzi following me everywhere when I’ll leave, again,” he said as we walked, holding hands.

“Then stay,” I said without looking at him.

“I wish I can. I promise you when I’ll come back I’ll stay so long that you’ll get bored from me.” He laughed. I laughed too, just to see him laughing and smiling a little longer, my favorite cure, although I knew very well I’d never get bored of him.

“Oh, scheisse,” Bill mumbled when he looked at his watch. “I need to go,” he announced now sadly. I frowned. So that’s it, he’s leaving now. How am I going to continue my life after I just had the best day of it? He recognized my expression and pulled me into a warm hug.

“You won’t even feel my absence,” he assured me as he squeezed my hand into his chest.

“And how is that?” I asked as I enjoyed the breathtaking smell of his chest.

“I’ll call you every night. I’ll message you every minute. Whenever I have spare time I’ll chat with you, video calls on msn, and on Skype. I’ll make you feel that I am with you in every minute until I am back here,” he talked fast with that cute accent, which I already got used to. I pulled away but held his hand back. I looked into his blurry eyes, preparing to drop his pearly tears.

“Please don’t. I am trying to hold myself from crying, you’ve just promised you’ll make me feel your presence in this world, don’t let your crying be the memory you’re going to leave,” I said as I tried to calm him down. He nodded the way a little boy nods when his mother assures him that everything’s going to be alright. How cute!

We went to the airport where we met the other guys. Olivia was there beside Tom, their hands squeezed together. She glanced at me and rushed to hug me.

“How the hell are we going to live now?” She said in a crying voice.

“I know,” I mumbled. Tom came first. We shook hands, but he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

“You took care of my brother all the time here. I am a little jealous, but you’re my favorite girl in the world now,” he said playfully. I laughed trying to accept the fact that I am his favorite girl.

“Okay it’s enough for today Tom,” Bill said as he tried to pull him away from me. We all laughed but then I pushed myself to Bill’s chest to let him know that his hug is what I want. He smiled angelically.

“Lebanon is really nice, I think I am going to miss this place,” George said as he looked around him.

“Lebanon would miss you too. Don’t be too greedy for another visit,” I said.

“Sure we will. If we don’t, the twins will at least” he said as he winked at Bill & Tom. I smiled a smile of relief. Everything seems perfect now, except for the fact that they’ll be a little far. David came from somewhere smiling.

“The plane is ready,” he declared. He suddenly realized I was there.

“Hey,” he said shaking hands with me. “The boys keep talking about you two.” He did the same to Olivia. I nodded smiling. We all stared at the space weirdly. “Move guys. Time is running out,” he said. His voice brought us all back to reality.

“Well I guess it’s good bye,” Gustav said as he shook hands with Olivia and then with me. George did the same. Tom snapped a kiss from Olivia’s lips and whispered something into her ears that made her giggle. He came closer and hugged me again. I stared at Bill but he wasn’t here in this world to mock Tom and pull him away. His face was blank, expressionless, as if he was seeing some vision.

“Remember you’re my favorite girl,” Tom muttered.

“Take care of your brother,” I said. He smiled, and then smiled back at Olivia. He waved good bye to us as he moved away.

“Bill.” I breathed as I approached him. He looked at me innocently. “Please, don’t. You’re going to be back, okay? And you promised it won’t be long,” I said as I brushed his hair softly, standing on my toes. He nodded and smiled weakly.

“I love you Sasi, and I’ll always do,” he said as he kissed my forehead warmly, softly… I felt my heart beat faster, he really loves me.

“I do love you, too,” I said as I pulled him into a hug, smelling his soft pale neck. He moved his fingers into my head and then raised it up to his level. His eyes were straight into mine. Charming sparkling chocolate brown. I analyzed his face features; I now know a meaning for perfection. He smiled as if he read my mind. I couldn’t handle that smile, it killed me. The perfect way to die.

He slowly reached my lips. He brushed his nose against mine as he pressed his lips to mine, so soft, so hot. I closed my eyes, traveling to the other world. How did all this happen so fast? How was I suddenly Bill Kaulitz’s love? That name that was once the name of my favorite singer is now the name of my heart. I opened my eyes back, the same time he opened his. We both laughed as he lifted me back to the ground. He then squeezed my cheek with his fist softly. I smiled.

“I love you,” he mouthed as he walked away, leaving me all breathless behind.

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Chapter seven

It’s… it’s 2PM, another day. He didn’t call yet, not even to say he’s fine. Is he fine? No news of the guys arrival to Germany over the internet, not even a stalking video on YouTube. I am going to have a heart attack, no way.

“Can I leave?” I asked the cookie shop’s owner.

“I don’t expect anyone to come soon, so you can leave,” she nodded. I sighed relief. I quickly took off my apron my rushed to the house.

“You’re late!” Lara said shouting when I opened the door.
“We were going without you,” my aunt said as she held her keys heading to the door, with Lara following her. So now, we’re going to the airport to bring Mom and my two brothers. Yay me.

I missed my mom a lot, but my brothers, not a chance. They’re the typical annoying little brothers. While driving to the airport, I sat in the backseats. I laid my head on the window’s corners and put my headphones’ in my ears.

‘I am trying to tell you, I am trying to know you, I am dying to show, fighting to get you, soon as you get me, you go and drop me, it’s cruel when you burn me, I love how you hurt me… Oh no, I’ll never let you go, oh no, I hate that I need you so. It’s not what you said it’s the way you say it, it’s not what you did, it’s the way you do, sick and tired of needing your affection, I choose to be lonely than live without your attention…’

Sure, who else I’d be listening to. Attention, it brought me memories. It was one of my favorites, the one I used to sing to his poster. “Sick and tired of needing you affection, I choose to be lonely than live without your attention.” Yes, all I need now is some attention. Does he realize how much I am worried now? He left with a promise to never let me feel his absence…

‘I’ll get down on you, get down on you, blessing kisses wai-’ I quickly picked up the mobile.

“Hey,” his angelic voice rhymed in my head. Bill, you’re dead to me.

“Heeeeey,” I answered almost shouting, blushing, shaking…. Forgetting the Bill, you’re dead to me.

“I am sorry sweetie I couldn’t call before, we were in a mess and my pho-” he said until I broke.

“It’s okay, Billie. It’s okay,” I said in the same way again.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yes. I was just worried about you, and somehow I was preparing to kill you over there for doing this, but it all faded when I heard your voice. I miss you so freaking much.”

Oh, I wasn’t the only one in the car. Lara and my aunt started doing all these annoying sounds. “I miss you too sweetie. I didn’t sleep yet since yesterday. I was very tired, besides thinking about you keeps me awake,” he said now teasing. I tried to ignore the noises from the two aliens in front of me. “I think reality started to seem better than my dreams,” he said in a sound that seemed like smiling. It was a relief to hear his voice smiling. “What’s going on around you?” he suddenly asked.

“I’ve got two aliens making fun of love in here,” I laughed. He laughed too.

“So what are you doing today?” he asked.

“We’re going to the airport to bring mom and my brothers, interesting right?” I mocked, knowing that this will make my freedom a little tight.

“Hey, that’s great, I wanted to meet your mama,” Bill said.

“Yeah yeah you have the rest of your life left. And be ready that from now and on, you’ll have to see my MAMA first,” I said as I looked at the airport, we finally arrived. He laughed when he whispered to his phone, “I miss you and I love you,” in a really cute way, my heart almost skipped few beats.

“I do, too,” I said looking at the two aliens with me, who probably knew what the ‘too’ was about.

“I think someone’s teasing in there. You’re there yet babe?” he asked. Babe.

“Yeah… I have to end this call,” I said as I sighed.
“Okay sweetie, I’ll call you tonight as I promised. You want feel my absence,” he muttered knowing that it’s a lie. HOW THE HELL I WON’T FEEL HIS ABSENCE?

“Take care, Billie, and say hi to Tom and the guys,” I said as I got out from the car.

“You too, lovely,” he whispered. I pressed the end call button unwillingly. Who would want to hang up his phone when he’s talking with an angel?

“You’re late,” Mom said as she stretched herself and held her bag. My brothers looked all the same, annoying, but I incredibly missed their annoyance. Mom was the same too, but she looked more powerful. Before they left, she was a little sick and it’s probably the reason why they traveled, to have some clean air. I rushed into her chest and hugged her enormously. She never was this far, and never took this long.

“I missed you,” I said as I tightened the hug.

“I missed you too baby girl,” she said as I pushed myself away to hug the youngest annoying creatures in this planet.

We were at my aunt’s home gathering around the dining table. We’ve just finished dinner, and they were all talking about what happened with each of them from never ending stories. Although it felt great since I didn’t have such a gather for a long time, still something felt missing, a part that was newly found in me, that belonged to me, to my heart and to my brain. I wished Bill was here with me, he felt more like family. In just a few days he became my family, my drug and my life.

“We have to go back home tomorrow,” mom said as she took a sip from her coffee.

“What?” I frowned.

“Don’t you miss Saida? I know I did!” Mom said again. Oh well I can’t deny that I missed that place, where my real home is, my real neighbors. It was the place where I was born, where I first loved, played, ran, talked. But, after this month it felt like I belong here more, my houses are here; my aunt’s home, the cookie shop, and the park. The last one was my favorite home.

“I do, but-” I swallowed the words when I heard ‘I’ll get down on you, get down_’

“You still have this ringtone on,” mom muttered when I picked up my cellular after I was a little drugged when I read his name on my screen, calling.

“Hallo, Sasi,” his energetic soft voice began.

“Hey sweetheart,” I said nervously, still didn’t get used to it, he was my ‘Sweetheart’ I couldn’t spell the word right though.

“How did you find your mama?” he asked sweetly.

“Pretty fine, thankfully,” I said as I went out to the balcony.

“Please say hi to her,” He said. I nodded. How stupid as if he’ll ever see my nod.

“Yeah sure,” I answered.

“And what about you? What are you doing tonight?” he asked.

“Nothing really. I just had dinner and tomorrow morning we’re leaving to Saida. I’d love to stay here for more days but it’s worth nothing when you’re not around anyway,” I muttered. “Sweetie, don’t do this, you make it harder for me, it’s a fucking lie what I am living in here. Interviews, Tv shows… nothing emotional at all, except if being lonely counts. I do want you so much that I don’t want to think about it, I just want to listen to you,” he said heartily, just like the little Bill that I always knew. The one who as he grows up, becomes more emotional, more cutely childish, and more… more… Ugh I want that boy, NOW.

We talked until 1 am, of course I pretended I am going to sleep and curled on my bed, listening to his pearly sensitive solo voice, muttering my first favorite song, muttering monsoon. It was even more amazing when he sang it live to me, sang it in my ears, promising me to run through the monsoon, beyond the world, ‘til the end of time where the rain won’t hurt.

I might have closed my eyes while he was still singing, or when he started saying stuff about how he wants our future daughter to be called Rain, wait Rain? He stole that idea from my mind, I’ve always wanted to name my daughter Rain, even when I hated the rain, and now I am sure because rain was fascinating, and rain meant a first fascinating kiss. I thought about all this as I woke up. Wait, the call is still running.

“Hallo!” I said tiredly, but he didn’t answer. I just heard the sound of his breathing. So… we both slept while the call was still on? I held the cellular still into my ears; I even loved the way he breathes.

“Sarah, get ready, we’re leaving after breakfast,” mom said smiling and walked away. I pressed the ‘End Call’ button even though I didn’t get enough of that angel.
During two months, I and Bill would talk every morning and every night. It wasn’t like him being around, but it helped in keeping me alive. It’s weird how we are born with no reason to live, and when we had one, we cannot ever let go of it, or life is worthless. His birthday went crappy as he said. Although he rented that big amusement park, even bigger than the one he and his brother rented last year, he said it was my hand that he wanted to hold whenever the game got freaky, as if I’d dare to ride one like it. But somehow, if he was there… Nothing was really important.

Also, I remember the time when I told my mom about me and Bill. Mom was always neutral about him in general. He was a singer, a far one as she always said when I used to freak out and dance crazily on his songs. But now, when he was involved, she came to be the ‘Oh protective mom’… As if anyone would be protected from his pure beauty.

“Mom, I & Bill, we… You know... We are together,” I said nervously, I still remember how nervous it was. Mom was doing the laundry when she looked at me, and looked away in disbelief. “Mom, you sure don’t believe me,” I said again.
“Sure, you say this since you were eleven, plus, who’d believe a girl who pops up to you every minute saying stuff like she’s an undercover wizard,” mom laughed at the memory. Yeah, I used to do it, A LOT.

“Mom, I am really serious this time. Aunt probably told you, we were going out, well with Tom and the G’s, and then alone when the feelings started to develop,” I explained.

“People don’t fall in love when they’re fifteen years old,” Mom said as she continued the laundry.

“Pfft, love crush whatever it is. We’re together and you need to know this,” I said. IT’S LOVE, I thought in my own mind.

“Okay, so how do you manage to be together when he’s in Germany and you’re in Lebanon?” mom asked looking a little like she had that ‘Damn that girl is serious’ look on her face.

“He’s coming back in December in the holidays,” I said as I smiled involuntary at the idea, he was coming. She nodded.

“Won’t you say anything?” I asked weirdly.

“Like what?” she questioned looking at me, focused.

“Nothing, nothing at all,” I mumbled.

I prepared to leave when she finally said, “You don’t… you don’t really go physically involved to-”

“No, no mom of course no. I am 15 for God’s sake, and it’s impossible, don’t even think about it,” I said weirdly, nervously, interrupting her. Sure I wasn’t going so far, we barely kissed- and they were very sweet, passionate..Ahh.

“Okay good, you can leave now. And say hi to that friend, who calls you every morning, every night,” she said grinning. I giggled; finally she realized who the friend I was talking with was.

Yes, this is how everything went, and it’s one month old, which means, there’s only three months until Billie is here. Yay me, still it looked too long. “It’s about time,” I mumbled to myself as I signed in my msn. He was on, waiting me as usual. I quickly pressed the video call as I put on my headphones and checked myself, nothing compared to him as always. I grinned at the fact.

“My baby is smiling,” Bill said as he finally appeared on the screen. I didn’t know where to begin from, his voice that made me shiver, or his pure perfection that just took over my screen. His hair was down, no makeup, just his perfect skin.

“You have to be beautiful, always?” Bill said again, he woke me up from my imaginations, me, and him… beautiful life. “Are you there?” Bill asked doing that hand signal over the camera.

“Yeah I am here… and you look… beautiful,” I said, barely controlling my breathing.

“Don’t brag, you can see everything beautiful with these eyes,” he said softly. He really compliments a lot; I can’t race him in this. I smiled at him just to see him smiling back. And when he finally released his secret weapon- his spontaneous smile- I almost fainted. How… how could he be that cute?

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

haha yea its me, and your forum is just amazingg ^^
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:38 pm

it's amazing i know Very Happy but it's not mine ^.^ I am just an admin in here :]
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:07 pm

yea i know, i mean the lebanese fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Oh my bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Chapter Eight

Just like every night, we talked as long as he had free time, from his tour bus, studio, backstage… From everywhere.

Days passed like weeks, and weeks like months, and months like… Oh wait, we’re almost December. I’ve been going to school for about two months, and my long conversations with Bill had to be ‘Limited’ as mom said. I’ve missed that boy so much; it’s been like a day? He has a concert in Venice! “The place is fascinating; I wish you’d be here with me.” I remember exactly what he said last night. He described it as a magical floating heaven, but it could be just the right place for him and me.

So it’s just two more days and I’ll take my holidays vacation. The best part, just one more day and Bill will arrive to Lebanon! I feel so excited. Now he’s my boyfriend, he’s my love and my all. Of course he’ll have to meet my mom, and she have to love him, not a really big deal. He’s the cute Billie, who wouldn’t love him anyway?

I’ve went out with Olivia like ten thousand times, planning our holiday, and how we’re going to welcome the twins. Olivia had one problem, her parents were traveling to Germany in the holidays, and it’s nothing interesting when Tom is going to be here. She had been arguing with her parents aiming to stay here in Lebanon. She’s still not sure whether she’s leaving or not.

I woke up at 6 am to get ready for my last day at school before the vacation. I jumped from my bed quickly to the bathroom, took a quick shower and then I had waffles. I arrived to school to find my favorite friends standing there waiting me.

“Hey girls,” I said hyper-actively, walking into their circle.

“Hey hey!” Lillian greeted, my thin model-body owner, black skinned cutie.

“How are your spirits?” Lara said excitingly.

“I am cool,” I answered, trying not to burst in a big foolish grin, not to shake at the fact that finally Bill will be in my arms again.

“Hey, I am sure you’re not cool, look at your cheeks, almost pepper.” Lillian grinned.

I finally giggled and started screaming insanely, “OH MY BILL HE’S SO COMING TONIGHT”. They both giggled. It felt a relief to scream, yet everyone was giving me those what-the-hell looks. Lillian and Lara were always sure that I’ve loved Bill since forever, but now it became a reality. Although Lillian haven’t seen him, but I’ve showed her our pictures from that sleepover at Bill’s hotel room, the one where we were totally childish, painting nails and drawing faces. We took so many random pictures together, it was so cute, and I was so warm.

The school day went normally, like always I’ve been daydreaming about him, except the fact that he was coming today, to turn my dreams into reality. In math class, I scratched a paper and wrote our names as usual, drew us together for eternity. I loved him so much and I wished deep inside that he loved me the same way at least, because he didn’t have much time to do and he still says he does. I want to believe him; I want to know it all tonight.

The bell rang, finally. I quickly put on my bag and rushed to the line, waiting until it moves. “Excuse me.” I said as I tried to move between the crowded students walking the stairs. “Move on, ugh,” I said before I fell on my knees. It hurt as hell. Lillian grabbed me from my arms and started yelling at the ones who pushed me. It ended up when she raised her finger and was caught by the supervisor.

“Lillian Hamdan, I would gladly like to see you raising that finger in detention tomorrow at 7 Pm,” Mrs. Laila said. Lillian shrugged and then walked me to the nursing room. The last thing I needed then was being late. The old nurse brushed my left knee with a cotton full of alcohol and it burnt. Then I recovered my knee with my skinny pants.

I had a glimpse of my bus preparing to leave. I ran quickly, gasping all the way, screaming for the driver to hear. Then Lara saw me and the bus stopped slowly. I entered blushing, sweating, tired and pained from my knee. I took a seat, and the bus moved as I looked out the windows. I didn’t know what I was feeling exactly. Why was I so afraid? Or just so excited?

I arrived home, quickly heading to take a shower, then opened my closet and yanked a grey skinny jeans, a white and grey t-shirt that had an anime chick singing and a white veil. I blackened my lashes with mascara and drew my eye’s lining with smooth black eyeliner. I then looked at the watch, it’s nearly 6 pm. Mom entered my room with a plate in her hands.

“You must eat something,” mom said.

“I don’t feel…” I was interrupted by my stomach growling. “Fine,” I muttered.

Mom was taking me anyway; I had to obey the parental authority these days to get what I want. I ate my salad looking at the watch carefully. We were going an hour before the time ‘cause the capital was an hour far.

“It’s 6 pm,” I mumbled as I jumped from the couch and put my plate aside. I rushed to brush my teeth. “Stupid teeth, can’t I trade you for pearls?” I muttered as I brushed until I bled.

Mom made the Wow sound and I frowned. “I am waiting in the car,” she informed. I nodded.

I paced into the parking lot nervously. I had a train of thoughts rushing in my head. Maybe, maybe I look different, older. He might hate me now, or maybe mom would hate him. If mom hated him then there’s no chance to hang out with him. No, sure she’ll love him, who wouldn’t? Where’s Olivia to share my obsession and hysteria? This was one thing that I couldn’t share freely with Lara.

I entered the car and quickly put on Tokio Hotel music. His voice became familiar; not only as a singer, but as a person I knew, kissed, touched and hugged. It made me shiver. I and my mom had separated conversations all the way, but my head was somewhere else, and my soul was waiting there before me in the airport. It was waiting him, and waiting me until I go and dress it.

We reached the airport and my heartbeats were starting to get faster and faster. I breathed nervously before I stepped in. I held my mom’s hand just like a little kid who’s going to see her daddy coming back home, excitement and cheerfulness filling my face. We stood among the waiters and I looked around. There were few fans that were waiting there, holding signs up high and singing together. Around them, people were looking at the fans surprised without having a single idea about what’s going on with these teens.

We waited for almost half an hour when I heard a sudden chorus of screams and shouts. “Oh my Lord! Tokio Hotel we love you… Sign this for me… smile for the picture… I love you tom.” The fans screamed and scrolled with the other names. I looked at the arrivals, the sexy Tom waving for his fans, biting on his lips as usual, the quite thoughtful Gustav smiling cutely and Gustav blowing kisses in the air. But in the back, a stunning angel, my stunning angel walking, examining the crowds carefully as if he’s looking for someone. Oh wait, he’s looking for me. I jumped over and over shouting, “Here, we’re here.”
Tom heard me and smiled and then knocked bill’s shoulder.

He muttered something when Bill finally looked at me, his silent face turned into a beautiful smile that made me quiver. I couldn’t help but smile back. They came to us, surrounded with bodyguards. I winked at Bill and mouthed to him, “We’re waiting out,” as I walked with my mom, who was finally relieved that I wasn’t fooling around, I was Bill’s girl.

The guys approached us with the bodyguard covering them all around. Fans weren’t really many; they were like thirteen to sixteen. The guys signed few autographs before reaching us.

“Hey Sarah. I missed you,” Tom said as he pulled me into a hug. I struggled to free myself from his arms, but he was strong, and I was his favorite girl anyway, I thought.
“Hey Tommi, this is my mom,” I introduced them as they shook hands. Gustav came near holding his cellular tight to his ears.

“Hey Sasi,” He mouthed as he shook hands with me and disappeared to continue his conversation. Georg and Bill were finally around us. Bill quickly approached my arms and pulled me into a warm hug that dazzled me in that cold night, his sweet cool scent flowed in my nose to my body. “I miss you so fucking much,” he whispered into my ears in a crying voice. A tear slipped from my eyes as I was finally covered with his warmth, safe in his chest, touching that love right with all my senses. I jerked back again when I realized my mom was over there, staring at us.

“Umm Bill this is my mom, mom this is Bill,” I said nervously. Mom shook hands with him smiling; I believe he hypnotized her with his angelic smile.

“Hallo Aiden, I believe,” he said grinning. She nodded with a smirk. I walked to Georg and met him halfway because he was holding a lot of stuff, and no one of his three gentlemen or his crowded bodyguards offered to help.

“Um hey Sarah,” Georg said cheerfully.

“Hey hey man I’ve missed you,” I said, almost like a dork. My excuse, it always happens to me when I am overjoyed. I held two sacks from him and he sighed relief.

“Thanks. Emm I missed you too,” he posed a little, “You’re coming to my wedding, right?” He winked at me.

“Your wedding? When? How? And why?” I said puzzled.

“Ops, I am sorry I shouldn’t open this now,” he said almost regretful.

“Ha?” I groaned confused.

“I guess it’s Bill who’s supposed to tell you about that and no wait, I shall shut up now.” He laughed at his own joke and I giggled, still confused.

We drove to Saida arriving at 11 pm. I was laying my head on Bill’s warm chest on the backseats of our car. The other guys were at their car with their usual driver. “Where are you going to stay for tonight?” Mom asked as she drove.

“There’s that hotel in front of the beach, the Qalaa Hotel. Castle Hotel, I guess. There,” Bill said.

“You can stay at our place, you’re always welcome,” mom offered, leaving me with a surprised smile.

“Thank you, though it’s really kind from you,” Bill smiled.

We arrived to the hotel, and I felt a little sick that he’s going to leave now. “Do you really have to sleep?” I muttered, not wanting to let go of his arms as we walked into the entrance.

“You should ask yourself this question. I’d sneak out to your house at night but I want your mom to trust me,” he mocked jokingly. I frowned when he quickly crushed my lips, putting all his energy and sweetness in it, and swiftly removing his lips from mine. I stayed froze, literally. “No one was looking, I swear,” he smiled. I couldn’t help but smile with his smile.

I felt like grabbing his face and kissing it all over, when my mom’s voice interrupted my thought, “Sarah it’s late” . I gave him a little confused but warm hug and he tightened his arms around me.

“I have to leave, I love you so much,” I whispered. He frowned.

“I love you so so so so much more,” he said like a little kid, giving me goose bumps in my arms.

All the way to the car, it felt so long. I knew at that moment the only thing I wanted was him, to stay in his arms and breathe from his breathe. I wanted that kiss to last forever, no matter how short it was. My second kiss… so soft.. so hot… and yet so short, but it felt like something held my heart and squeezed it, that I felt a sore, yet sweet pain, a pain that I felt when I finally met the person I was living for. All these thoughts were rushing in my mind, on the way back to the car, back to that so called home.

Chapter Nine

I opened my eyes to squint at the sun light caressing my face. The first thing I thought about -or most probably the first person- was my favorite, Billie. I heard his voice in my mind as usual, talking and laughing; a voice that always send me the tingles to my stomach. It sounded so real, so true. Oh wait… I am not daydreaming, he’s really here.

I jumped from my bed and sneaked my head from the door. He was there, angelically sitting around the table with his twin and my mom eating. They were without Georg and Gustav which surprised me. Bill caught me sneaking, which reminded me, there was no veil on my head. His eyes widened but they were met by a giggle from his lips. I smiled and locked the door swiftly.

I took off my pajama after I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on simple light blue jeans and pink t-shirt with that gummy bears group on it. I put on a white cotton veil and highlighted my eyes with thin eyeliner then brushed my lashes with smooth black mascara, yeah yeah. I got out of my room, staring at Bill until I saw him notice me and smile politely. It made me shiver.
“Good morning,” I said to everyone as I took a seat. They all replied back.

“How was your sleep?” Bill asked gently with that cute accent of his.

“I slept well.” I grinned for no reason, or one; he was there.

“Your mom called us since the morning, she said breakfasts are always here,” Tom said smiling. I looked at my mom with that I-am-so-damn-proud-of-you look. I looked at the food, it was simple Lebanese food that smelled so delicious that I felt my stomach growl. I yawned for a bit so Bill murmured under his breath, “You’re beautiful even when you’re yawning.” That made me sure giggle as stupid as usual then gave permission for the red color to spread through my cheeks.

We finished breakfast… It was the warmest, coziest and most silent breakfast ever. I say warm and cozy for our legs played and intertwined under the table. I say silent because my silence breaking brothers weren’t around.

“Mmm. Look, Sarah. There’s something you need to know,” Bill said while we stood alone in the kitchen.
“Yeah?” I looked at him whilst I washed my hands.

“We’re not staying as long as I promised,” Bill said, examining my reaction.

“And why is that?” I asked, my face blank and still.

“Georg and Gustav came for the interview only,” Bill said.

“And what’s your point?” I asked as I dried my hands with a towel.

“They’ll go to Germany tomorrow morning. Georg has those before-wedding-to-do-list,” Bill continued.

“Oh, he mentioned something about a wedding,” I muttered, still blank. “So you’re going to the wedding,” I concluded. He nodded slowly. That moment, I wanted to rip his head off –for the sake of love- for what I just knew. He’ll me another to miss him and die for his touch. It’s torture.

“Okay,” I mumbled and then walked out the kitchen.

“Wait,” Bill called. I looked at him with blurry eyes but not crying ones.

“It’s okay, Billie,” I smiled. “He’s your friend, habibi. Sweetheart.”

“That’s not a bad news because I am not leaving without you,” he frowned at the beginning then smiled at the end. “Never without you.”

“Without me?” I raised an eyebrow with a little comfort, a little puzzlement.

“I talked to your mom in the morning and she said she’ll think about it,” Bill said smiling, his eyebrows dancing.

“Think about what?” I said with my puzzlement interrupting my thinking.

“It’s my friend’s wedding and I need to go. But you think I’d enjoy it when I know you’d be here cursing the fact that you knew me. No, no no and no. You’re my darling, my girlfriend, you better be present by my side,” he smiled. For a moment I felt I’d raise my head now in that proud look, but I preferred listening to him say more and more. “Besides, your school vacation ends in 8/1/2011.
We’re still in the 20th of December, so you’ll stay a few days with me there as tourism and you’ll attend Georg’s wedding and meet Gustav’s girlfriend. You’ll have fun I promise,” Bill said excitingly. I looked at him with every part of my body and mind telling me to shout and say yes. He smiled his angelic smile, the one I could never resist. “So..?” Bill rose an eyebrow smiling
“If mom says yes, I can’t disagree.” I smiled. He clapped with his hands and I couldn’t but get right into his arms and hug him tightly. His body was as cold as the ice but his touch felt too warm, so hot.

Later that day, mom officially agreed putting one condition, if things go too far with me being in the spotlight of rumors, it would be the last time I’d see Bill. I didn’t worry from that side, what would be the worst thing to be written about me? It kind of surprised me that the media doesn’t know a bit about me and Bill.

But Bill said he’d say he has a girlfriend but it’s not important for the fans to see who that girl is. That comforted me in a way, I wouldn’t like to be in spotlights a lot and lose my privacy although I was sure as hell the fans would know me as soon as Bill announce that he’s in a relationship.

It’s been like 3 days and our flight is tonight, and it’s 23rd of December. Georg and Gustav were already in Germany. Tom was still with Bill and those three days were counted from the best days of my life. We went to many places that even I didn’t go to before. Sometimes it was just me and Bill, and in other times, Tom, mom and my brothers joined, even my friends did at times. It was in our benefit – I and Bill – which we got to know each other more and stick together all the way. It kind of made me fall in love with him strongly, more than before. No matter how much I thought I reached the optimum of love when all I knew about Bill is that he’s a singer, believes in love from the first sight, allergic to apples and insects, and loves to collaborate with Kings of Leon, after those counted-on-fingers days, I knew love could reach fantastical heights.

“Take care baby, I’ll miss you,” Mom said as a tear rolled down into her cheeks.

“Oh C’mon mom, don’t get too emotional.” I laughed as I tried to erase the evidence that I was about to cry too. Bill smiled at us and said something about him taking care of me so that mom doesn’t have to worry. My mom nodded and then hugged Bill as well.

“She’ll be safe with us,” Tom said and then turned back to my little annoying brothers. “I’ll miss you, buds,” Tom said as he high fived each of them playfully. I laughed at patient Tom, how can he take dealing with these monsters calmly?

Olivia was in Germany all the time long because dealing with her parents didn’t work out. Good thing is that she didn’t know we were going to Germany, too. That had to surprise her in a good way. We went to the airport, the three of us, and for the first time I was introduced to Tokio Hotel fans. I knew it will happen even if it’ll make my life a little bit annoyed. I didn’t mind it a lot, after all, nobody in the area where I live knew Tokio Hotel, and Mom will never know I was actually going to be the talk of Tokio Hotel fans in the next five hundred years. Bill’s hands tightened in mine when we heard the screams from the fans.

I smiled, I knew most of those fans are girls I knew and I talked with before, but it wasn’t the reason for my smile. Bill’s hand in mine was the reason. Tom and Bill were both dragging hand bags and I was holding a bag on my back. When we became finally in ‘Tokio Hotel Private Plane’, we felt a relief. I breathed freedom in the air, and the three of us smiled. It was like the very first time we went out, except that Olivia wasn’t here.

I sat beside Bill, and Tom sat beside me from the other side. A tall pretty woman suddenly approached us. She had tall orange-red hair, tanned skin, and thin curved body. Also her eyes were colored coffee brown. She was holding two bowls of popcorn and an amount of DVDs. “Hey guys,” she said in an annoying tone.

“Hey baby,” Tom said gesturing at his laps, “Come to homeland, sugar.” She smirked and did what he wanted; she sat on his laps.

She handed us the bowls and the DVDs as she talked, “I brought Climate, Eclipse, Grey and Blue, and They Call Me Anne,” she pointed to each DVD as she talked.

I stared at her position on Tom’s laps. Who the hell is she and what is she doing over there? Bill took the DVDs without showing any excitement when she started flirting with Tom. Tom grabbed her from her elbows and smoothed his tongue over her throat.

“Eww. Guys go away,” Bill said disgusted. The lady climbed on Tom as he walked away having her kissing him all over.

“What? Who… who is she? And what was she doing? How could he-” I said yet was interrupted by Billie talking sorrowfully.

“That’s Erin. He met her two years ago when she was first our flight attendant.”

“Wait… Are they going out?” I asked surprised, thinking about his so called girlfriend; Olivia.

“No no… he doesn’t feel about her that way. She’s more like his make out girl. She comes over to our house sometimes when Tom wants to satisfy what he calls his needs,” He said making that disgusted voice at the end.

“But… How can he do this? I mean I thought he likes Olivia,” I said sadly, remembering Olivia’s phone call in the early summer when she showed her worry about Tom breaking her heart.

Bill put on an upset face and answered, “He thinks she can’t satisfy his needs now, but she can later. I am sorry you had to see this. He likes her but he wants to have fun when she’s not around”.

“Would you have fun too if I am not around?” I asked, as if I am trying to clear the fact that Tom’s deed is improper. His lips parted and his eyes widened.

“Never,” he muttered as he put his finger on my lips. “Never say that again.” That relieved me, yet my friendship with Olivia made me worry more.

“What if she knew? She’ll be broken,” I said disappointed.

“Tom trusts you, I guess, or he wouldn’t ask for Erin to come now that you’re here,” Bill continued. I frowned. Why would he trust me when Olivia was my best friend?

“But he must stop this; he’ll crash her heart into pieces. I can’t believe I’ll have to cover this,” I said as I sank more into my seat. I felt my heart aching for the information I just knew.

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lalush-TH
Lalush-TH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:30 pm

I totally love ur story!! O_o
oh well you know that beh.. anw, i wanna see your 18th chapter soon!! really amazing one keep it upp <3<3 lv u my girl..... Very Happy you are always shining...............
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:35 pm

hehehe 7yttttt u knw after all in ur shadow i can shine ;D
I am posting the other chapters, i think i'll finish like tomorrow, cuz i am spell checking everything, i am glad you likeeeee mwah <3
Back to top Go down
Lalush-TH
Lalush-TH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm

hehe i know everyone shines in my shadoww haha :] okay sweetie gd luck posting them^.^ can't waittttttt Very Happy waitin... waitin.. waitiinn lool Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Hehe lara ich weiss Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Icon_razz Anyway, imma post some more chapters today and bla. Hope ill be able to post the newest tomorrow :]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten

“Don’t tire your mind, Sasi. Let Tom and Olivia solve their problems alone,” Bill said as he adjusted his sit. I nodded once, unconvinced. “Important thing now is that you and I are together,” Bill said with a smiling voice as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his chest. I lay my head on his chest, listening to his heart beats, which were definitely my favorite song. His smell almost hypnotized me.

We watched ‘Eclipse’ for Bill had that great obsession about vampires. As he watched, his face reacted like a little kid; smirking when the scene is happy, upset when the scene is sad. I analyzed his reactions, just like the very first time we watched a film together, except that Tom and Olivia were there with us, happy together.

“Pft… Poor Jacob, he must’ve lost his mind,” Bill pouted when the movie finished.

“Not all stories have happy ending, you know,” I reasoned.

“But ours will, right?” he asked, slipping his fingers into mine.

“I hope,” I smiled, really hoping it would have one after remembering what I saw two hours ago.

He smiled back that dangerous smile of his, the one that could kill my heart and silence it beats for few moments, if that was possible medically.

Time passed by like the wind. I kept my ears exposed to his ringing words as we discussed things we didn’t have time to discuss before, like family, life, career and all. Although it was the most enjoyable thing to do – listen to him talk – I couldn’t keep my mind away from Erin, the intruder in what seemed a day ago like two couples fairytale. My tongue slipped my thoughts.

“Well, she might have some of those, you know, crush feelings around Tom,” Bill paused for a moment, “I don’t think he even told her about Olivia.” Bill mumbled as if he didn’t want them to hear. I bet the noises they were making were loud enough to prevent them from hearing anything.

“I don’t know Bill… How will I keep this from Olivia? How can you take it yourself, seeing that girl getting hurt and your brother is here having fun,” I said sadly, looking through his bubbly-filled eyes. I could see he was sad, too.

“He likes Olivia. Sometimes he talks about her as if he loves her. I don’t know, maybe he’s waiting until she could, mm, satisfy his needs, too,” he explained.

“Gross,” I muttered under my breath, afraid to let him hear me talk this way about his twin. Silence occupied the space, then I found myself yawning none stop.

“Two hours left, sweetie. Hold on, I’ll bring you a blanket.” He stood up – all glory, sexy, sexy, sexy – and walked away. I watched him walk, a little bit too tired to process the fact that this guy is in love with me. His hair is down, silky black that smell like fall. He was wearing grey skinny jeans and a stylish T-shirt with ‘Humanoid’ word all over it and robotic drawings.

He covered me with a weightless blanket and I lay my head on his laps as he lay his on his seat. He held my hand and I felt incredibly safe, and the next thing I knew was that I fell asleep despite the roaring moans coming out from the next room. Gross, again.

“Honey, wake up. It’s time to go. Sasi, we’re in Germany.” I heard his angelic voice sing these words, yet they were interrupted by a thicker voice.

“I have water with me. You’ll be splashed all over.” It was Tom. My lids opened involuntary but somehow I didn’t show any smile, laugh or humor back to Tom’s words. I couldn’t take him at that moment.

“Good morning cutie. How was your sleep?” Bill whispered in my ears. I smiled and yawned at the same time. He laughed and muttered, “Fine I guess”. He had no idea that if I was a human eater he would be in my stomach right now. He was too delicious to be chewed; I’d swallow him like sugar.

I put on my black tall leathery jacket as he put on his short one on. We held hands and it send a shiver in my spine. It still affects me just like the very first time we held hands. “So I’ll see you soon?” I heard that annoying voice again, Erin. My teeth clinched. I was almost about to forget her and Tom. Unfortunately, it’s not a nightmare.

“Umm Yeah about that, we have to… you know. You have to keep a distance. I’ll call you tonight,” Tom said hesitating, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

That Erin whatever looked confused, but then nodded and when she was about to leave she looked down, and locked her jeans zipper. I would kill her just now if I could reach her. She smiled at us – I and Bill – and walked out the plane the first.

“I am so scared, Bill,” I said tightening my hand in his.

“They’ll see you sooner or later.” He said smiling then bend down to kiss my forehead an assuring kiss before we walk out the arrivals passage and meet with the huge Tokio Hotel crowd screaming for the guys. I giggled stupidly but I loved his kiss, I loved his lips when they touched my skin and gave me that fascinating feeling I just felt. And we walked in, hand in hand, through the ‘arrival area’ and I felt butterflies stinging the little bit of my stomach.

The screams drummed in my ears, letting the stings in my stomach only get more aching. I looked at the crowds, and they suddenly calmed down. They gave me observing stares and I could feel it was just one question, one common question. Who is she?

They hissed and continued screaming. I would be one of them if I wasn’t the one with Billie now. We were both dragging hand bags, and Tom was right behind us, holding my bag. Both the twins waved at the fans as the fans screamed higher, stretching hands out to touch the sacred hands of the Kaulitz twins. I felt like waving at the fans, too, but I wasn’t Princess Diana or one of the Kaulitz.

As we walked out of the airport, surrounded by huge body guards, the flashes coming from the cameras blinded me only. Obviously the twins were used to this. The crowds were even more outside. Despite the security we had around, some of the paparazzi or stalkers, I couldn’t recognize, slipped through and started questioning Bill. The questions were in German but I knew very well what they were about, who they were about.

Thankfully, we reached the car alright. The engine roared as Tom drove and dived the car through a sea of anxious fans. I knew we were heading to the Kaulitz’ mansion. My film making mind couldn’t help but add a film quotation, where dreams become true.

Our hands were intertwined. The weather was so cold there, almost snowy as we reached their home. “Finally,” Tom said under his freezing breath. Bill tightened his hands on mine and we were finally home. Giving a first thought, it was fancy, big and fancy from the outside. We entered as my mind processed more of it. It was big, warm and eventually immaculate.

I took off my coat and Bill showed me my room. I was surprised that I had a picture there, in the corner, me and him together. I remembered that night when he was in Lebanon, the very first time we knew each other, when I slept over in his hotel room and he painted my nails playfully. I remember how many pictures he took with his digital camera, us together skipping seriousness in his sorrow to act childish and silly with animals drawn on our faces, his hair styled in a lion mane.

Then I looked at the bed, it was lavender in color, and the walls were white with one wall painted pale purple. I wondered why they had a room that looked so girly. Then there he had awesome closets, I put my bag on the bed to unload it in the closest. But when I opened the closet, it was full of t-shirts and pants and stuff.

“What the heck-” I wondered.

“I thought they’d look cuteon you,” Bill cut me off. I raised an eyebrow.

“But you didn’t have to. I brought this bag and it’s full of clothes. Why would you do this?” I asked pouting. He kissed my cheek playfully and then jumped to my bag.

“You don’t need all this anymore. It’s your first time in Germany. It’s tourism, wear something new and German,” Bill winked. He noticed my pout. “If you don’t like them, we can go shopping again tomorrow. We’ll go shopping for Christmas, too.”

“You must be kidding me,” I said eyes widened. He really thought I didn’t like them.

It was an amazing first day. We spent the time in their snow covered big garden. They had a tree outside that was obviously waiting for Christmas. I and Bill were going shopping for decorations the next day. I didn’t mind celebrating his holidays, especially when shopping with him – which sounds so fun- is included.

We both were wearing bears’ funny coats. He threw me on the ground and jumped beside me as we started digging and building snow mountains, which turned out to be fat snow men at the end. Well, I lived in the coast and it never snowed there. But here, I enjoyed every moment, with the only person I felt safe with.

At the end of the day, I felt so sick which was obviously due to the reckless snow addiction I had.

“You want more coats, honey, you look pale and blue,” Bill examining my face gently.

“I don’t. I am stuffed, Billie,” I said smiling as I crumpled on a sofa in front of the TV.

“I’ll make you tea,” he said, then gave me a warm peck on my cheek that sent the temperature through my body again. Who needs tea when they had Bill? I nodded slowly, not wanting to reject his offer. He danced to the kitchen and at the same time Tom sat on the couch facing the TV and held the remote control to change the channel. I gave him a glance from the corner of my eyes.

“Don’t you have anything to say?” I asked, tugging the blanket around me. He glimpsed at me blankly then turned his face swiftly to the wide magic screen.

“I thought I was your favorite girl in the world, you could talk to me at least. I guess it was another compliment of yours,” I asked trying to catch his attention.

“If you’re trying to give me a lesson, I don’t want any,” he muttered. I felt like a stranger for a bit, or was I?

“I wasn’t trying to give you any lessons, Tom. I just wanted to know,” I said annoyed. He noticed and looked at me apologetically but said no word. “Besides, I am worried about my friend,” I shot.

“Well, that’s it if you insist. I’ll tell you. The thing is, I like Olivia but I get bored. Get it? Bored. I am not Bill, I don’t like a temporary one, even if I did, and it’s not me. I don’t want to settle for any girl. I think your friend should have known,” Tom explained nervously.

“You’re sick,” I said, and with that Bill entered the room holding a cup of tea. I just sank in my seat and shut up.

“Oh, Tom. Didn’t know you were awake yet. I’ll make you one,” Bill smiled.

“No, I’ll make by myself,” Tom murmured as he left the room. Bill handed me my tea and pressed his hands on mine then on my forehead.

“You’re still hot, we shouldn’t have spent so much time outside,” he pouted.

“No, Billie, I enjoyed it. I’ll be fine tomorrow,” I smiled and then took a sip of my tea. He smiled back at me as shiny and heartbreaking as usual, which made me wonder about what super powerful ability do I have to handle this smile for the next almost two weeks.

I yawned as I sank more into his arms, feeling the warmth on his hot breath on me. He put on ‘F TV’ and we both watched a fashion catwalk from Milan. Trying to change the atmosphere, we both started acting like fashion experts, with undiscovered yet accents.

“She looks good,” I said in a weird voice.

“Yeah, blue is giving her pale skin a lightful sexiness,” Bill said in a new accent.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I laughed so bad that I cried sparkly heart shaped tears. He laughed with me, then I let out another heavy yawn.

“I’ll take you to your room,” he said. I was too sleepy to answer. He yanked me from my arms and few moments later, he was carrying me upstairs. Was it another miracle? The skinny Bill Kaulitz had strong hands enough to carry me and I just loved it. He put me to my bed and covered me with another dozen of blankets. I was cold, especially that I was away from his arms now. He kissed my forehead and I smiled without realizing it. I saw, despite the blurry vision, his lips stretching for a smile. I couldn’t help but smile again.

“Gute nacht, Sasi,” he whispered to my ears. The last thing I heard.

Suddenly I felt a warm body lay next to me. I didn’t know what time it was but it was dark. Bill was here beside me. I looked at him with my eyes resisting the sleepy desire.

“Can I sleep next to you?” He whispered sending me cool shivers.

“One condition,” I said as I put my hand on his chest, trying to make it warm. He smiled waiting. Don’t smile, I can’t concentrate, I thought. “Sing me monsoon,” I said almost begging. He smiled again, giving me a heart attack that was quiet beautiful. He wrapped his arm around my body, having my head on his chest and started singing my favorite song. We were covered with hundreds of blankets, and our legs were intertwined under.

Running through the monsoon

Beyond the world

‘til the end of time

Where the rain won’t hurt

Fighting the storm

Into the blue

And when I lose myself I think of you

Together we’ll be running somewhere new

Through the monsoon

Just me and you

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Chapter Eleven

I struggled that dizzy and drowsy desire to open my eyes. I wasn’t surprised. The previous night I had stayed awake to break the record of staying until 2 AM in a new record; 4 AM. I tried to get up from under the one thousand blankets Bill covered me with yawning. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth after I had made my bed, which obviously was a hard task regarding all the blankets covering it. I opened the new strange closet to find the new strange clothes and feel astonished, again. I yanked a lavender-colored skinny pant and a cute white t-shirt that had a purple and green dinosaur drawn on it.

Taking a look at the other neatly put clothes, I noted that Bill had a great taste. I already knew that though, but it was proven live now for me. As I wrapped a smooth white veil around my head, I glimpsed from behind the window to see the day a little bit brighter and warmer, the snow still covering the garden but it was sunny outside. Or it was just that this mansion is well heated.

Walking downstairs, I heard the twins talk in German. As I reached the floor, I took a glance at the two sitting around the bar-like table in the kitchen. Tom looked at me and rolled his eyes mumbling something for Bill, which obviously made Bill look at me, too.

“Good morning,” Bill said smiling, his energetic voice brightening my day.

“Good morning, Bill.” I smiled at Bill, then said to Tom, “Good morning, Tom.”

Bill was, unlike Tom, dressed up in full glamour, his extraordinary look always made me feel curious about what does he think about while shopping because always, his looks looked weird with stylish. His hair was styled up in a short, sexy Mohawk.

“Ready for shopping?” Bill said as he made a dance both embarrassing and cute. I nodding giggling and he reached me, his lips touching mine and giving them a cold yet hot shiver. “I’ll be right back.” He walked upstairs and I was left standing as Tom finally looked at me.

“Want me to put you some cereals?” he asked distributing his sight between my confused eyes and the box of cereals in his hands.

“Yeah, please,” I said taking a seat behind him. He put some in the empty bowl in front of me and then poured some milk. I yanked the bowl a little and muttered thanks to him. I heard the sound of him clearing his throat and I eyed him sighing from the corner of my eyes.

“Look, I am sorry about yelling at you yesterday. I might have been a little immature lately,” Tom started, trying his best not to look at me. “I am trying so hard to leave these habits. I never really got into someone that much and I really like Olivia. It’s just, I can’t stop this suddenly, and Erin-”

I interrupted him, “Don’t continue, I know the rest.” I sighed and this time he looked at me. “You had habits and people change. You better decide soon in which way you’ll move on because you already know we’ll see Olivia soon.”

He nodded then heaved a breath, his worried looks not leaving his face. “Can you please not tell her about any of this?” he asked looking down.

“Okaaaay,” I said it that long. “But try to work out things soon.” I felt him get relieved then heard Bill’s singing voice.

“I am ready.”

“Momma Simon is coming today,” Bill said smiling. He was driving the car on our way to shop for Christmas decorations.

“Oh great,” I said excited. “I hope she’d like me though,” I said, my voice creaking with worry as I remembered that I am going to meet MRS. KAULITZ.

“You shall not worry. You’re amazing,” Bill said squeezing my cheek.

“Focus on the road,” I said giggling.

“She’s anxious to meet you. Besides, we were talking, I and Tom, this morning. He’s bringing Olivia today. She doesn’t know yet,” He said winking at me.

“Good, I missed her.” I looked out the window, and then suddenly remembered about that cursed name. “Is… Is Erin going to be there tonight?” I asked hesitating.

Bill laughed at my question. “No. No Erin tonight. It’s a family thing. Erin is a sex thing.” I laughed at how horrible it seemed, because nothing was obviously funny.

“Sex thing,” I said under my breath.

As Bill parked the car, I looked from the window examining the place we were going to. It was something that varied between a huge supermarket and a classy store. Outside where Christmas trees that decorated the entrance. In front of them were standing several men wearing Santa Claus’s customs.

We got out from the car and met by holding hands. We walked into the store and it just felt so glorious to walk with his hand in mine. It always did. Everyone inside looked pretty busy stuffing their shopping carts with ornaments and decorations.

“What are we looking for?” I asked, knowing that it was the first time I’d shop with someone for Christmas holiday.

“Purple, golden and silver colors. Mom loves them,” Bill said and then yanked a shopping cart from a row of big ones. “It’s this way,” he gestured at a section that was full of Christmas tree balls. I nodded and we walked into the section.

I wandered my eyes at the different colors and the beautifully shaped ornaments. “Look at those. Beautiful,” I said pointing at dozens of purple balls that had old drawings on them with silver. Bill held one ball and started examining it.

“Yes, indeed.” He smiled at me and added a dozen to the cart. Out of the blue, a girl reached us wide-eyed and screamed Bill’s name. We both jumped as the girl looked from Bill to me and back. “Oh, scheisse,” Bill said under his breath. He stood in front of me defensively.

“Calm down,” I laughed nervously and got more nervous as groups of other girls started joining the girl in their screams and examining gazes. I heard them throwing questions like “Who is she?” and “what the hell?”, if the last could be considered a question. A red headed girl yelled from behind.

“The airport girl.” Suddenly, I felt they’d all now jump over me and take my breath away, literally. “Who is she?” the same girl asked bravely when the others only stared at us, some of them flashing the two of us cellular phone’s snaps. Bill looked confused whether to answer that or not. So, we haven’t talked about the time of confirming our relationship.

“She’s… she’s my girlfriend,” Bill said still confused and hesitant, he looked at me as if he wondered if it’s what I wanted him to say. I closed my eyes once. I could see the looks of disappointment on the girls’ face. I felt guilty for.. what? For dating Bill. Hell no. I felt heavenly secure.

“I think we should… run,” Bill said in a low murmur, curving his head to face my level.

“But we have to pay for this,” I said answering in the same way.

“Don’t worry, leave them here. The bodyguards will bring them,” he said.

“Or they’d be sold at E-bay,” I said. He laughed nervously and slowly he slid his fingers in mine until they became intertwined tight. We just ran.

Just like little kids, our legs and ankles moved in abnormal ways regarding how skinny we both were, but we were laughing so badly. Heading towards the car, we found two girls taking pictures of it. “Oh Good, they even idolize my vehicle.” I laughed at Bill’s reaction as we managed to quickly enter the car, ignoring whatever shocked expressions occupied the two girls’ faces and the sea of fans running after us.

Bill managed to concentrate and start driving but he was bursting from laughing. “Enough, concentrate,” I said trying to sound serious but Bill looked me so I just laughed again. It somehow became more like gasping. “That’s fun!” I said as I looked back at the running fans who gave up when the car moved.

“It sounds more fun when you’re with me. Or I’d be stuck there signing autographs by now.” He smiled.

“Amazing. If I was there I’d definitely ask for an autograph, too.” I winked at him. He looked back and there was no one left following. He parked the car in a side and I just stared at him, both my eyebrows raised question. His gaze was hungry.

“I’d give you a better autograph,” he said then bit his lower lip. I just swallowed. “Something sensual.” I found myself licking my lip abruptly. He turned himself to me and slowly reached me. I was literally quivering, my hormones burning. With the tip of his finger, he raised a side of my scarf to see my neck, where his lips slowly, professionally kissed my skin. He brushed his wet, soft and hard lips all over my neck to make me feel all the eternal shivers and have goose bumps from the coldness as well as hotness of his touch. Suddenly, I was down and he was on the top of me, his lips found mine in a breath taking kiss that only made me want him inside of me.

Knock, knock. I heard my heart beat. No that was the door. We both jumped from our position to find the group of girls waiting outside. “Fuck,” Bill muttered as he turned the wheel on and drove. I lay my back in my seat and sank comfortably, yet very nervous and annoyed secretly. I hate such interruption, but I guess I’ll have to live with this.. I looked at his shape from the corner of my eyes, but he was absorbed and driving as fast as possible. Then he started looking for something in his pocket. “Can you hand me a cigarette? I think there’s a box in the back seat,” he said.

“Ha? Why would you smoke?” I asked with an angered tone that I only noticed later after slipping the question. He looked me with questioning eyes, as if it’s all obvious. “It’s irritating. For me and you. I can’t take fumes, you will die sooner. That’s all,” I said a little bit hesitant.

“Oh kay… No smoking now,” he smiled at me. I pouted. “And later, too,” he saved the position. I smiled this time.

“I’ll simply not smoke. Anything for you.” He squeezed my nose and I giggled. Somehow, I felt unconscious. I never thought things could be that easy in a relationship.

“Why do you have to be so perfect?” I asked smiling. I really had a perfect guy and I must be the luckiest girl on earth.

“Because I have to fit you,” he said smirking.

“Yeah right,” I muttered under my breath. There’s nothing fitting between him and me.

Perfection, length, age… Nothing.

No wait, there’s love. I smiled to myself. We arrived to the house and I saw an unfamiliar car outside. “Simone and Gordon must have arrived,” Bill announced as he held out his hand for me to hold. We walked to the door and it felt great. I was going to be introduced to my angel’s mom and it was amazing that I’d finally meet her; the mother who brought my favorite twins to life.

Tom opened the door smiling and I then heard Olivia’s laugh. That made sense. We both walked in and Bill continued as I was stopped by Tom’s whispering, “I’m going to use your advice.” I smiled at the news. There in the salon, Simone sat facing Olivia and they were talking together when Gordon was sitting right beside her. Bill rushed to his mom and hugged her whilst Olivia came up to me smiling.

“I miss you, trashy.” She hugged me tightly.

“I miss you, too, mm garbagy?” I said hugging her back. We both laughed.

“Momma this is Sarah, my girlfriend,” he introduced me grinning as Simone smiled widely and shook hands with me.

“It’s nice to finally meet you Mrs. Kaulitz,” I said almost shaking.

“Oh please, call me Simone. I was excited to know who’s the girl that thrilled my little boy this way,” she answered giving me one of those comfortable and warm smiles. “This is Gordon, my husband,” she said and I shook hands with Gordon as well.

“Your girlfriend is lovely,” Gordon noted. I couldn’t help but blush and say ‘Danke’.

It was nice being around with the Kaulitz family. They were pretty fun to be with. Plus, Simone didn’t leave an embarrassing story of Tom and Bill’s childhood without spilling it out and I and Olivia were just laughing all the time while Tom and Bill were begging their mom to stop. How cute!

The decorations we asked for were brought by one of the bodyguards with some missing, which I guessed was now being slept beside by some fan. We all had fun decorating the tree and the garden. Simone was happy that her favorite colors were orienting the place and she prepared some delicious meals including vegetarian duck especially for the newly vegetarian twins. We all had a happy dinner. It felt like a perfect night. It was a night that I wished that would last forever. I and Bill, Tom and Olivia, Simone and Gordon… Just perfect. But inside my heart, I felt something wrong was going to mess up with it and I didn’t know why I have to be always pessimistic… Why?

“Good night,” I said leaving Tom and Olivia alone in the salon. The twins’ mom and Gordon were already asleep and Bill was upstairs switching into Pajamas. It was 3 am and my eyes were pretty heavy. I struggled to move my body through the stairs and then into my room where I switched into my pajamas, too. I settled in my bed and lay my head against that soft pillow that had Bill’s smell all over. Then Bill came into my room smiling. He softly sat on the bed and his gaze was something seductive, something that made me forget how sleepy I was and set my hormones on fire again for the day.

He had something in his hands, a little pink and red box. “What’s that?” I asked curiously, but without moving my eyes away from his eyes, eyeing me in a thirsty gaze.

“It’s your Christmas present,” He said grinning.

“What? You know It’s not my thing and-” I was interrupted by him.

“Oh c’mon, it’s our holiday, and I have the right to bring you presents.” He smiled again a smile that almost killed me.

“Umm if you notice Bill, you brought me a closet full of clothes as a present,” I noted. He smirked and then handed me the box. I looked at it, beautifully decorated and then at him.

“Open it,” he said gazing me irresistibly. I opened it hesitatingly. It had two heart shaped red strawberries with chocolate layer at the top. I smiled and looked at him.

“Strawberry?” I questioned amazed.

“Strawberries have some effects on human.” He smirked and I got the double meaning behind it. Strawberries and sexual hormones. I smiled sheepishly but I wasn’t sure if I could do anything.

He held one and got it closer to my mouth. I opened it involuntary and he placed it between my teeth. I then supported it with my hand and took a bite when he bit his too. We were both smiling but shy at the same time. He was so close that I felt his warm breath against my cheeks.

I finished mine and he suddenly swallowed the left of his. I looked at him wondering what’s next when he wrapped my neck with his hands and approached my lips slowly. He was shaking and so was I but the emotions I felt around him were too strong to mess up. I forwarded the process and crashed my lips against his. He kissed me back. It was long and soft but strong. My eyes were closed and all I could sense were his soft lips brushing mine and forcing my heart to beat faster and faster. I shivered with every single kiss and it made him move on stronger. Then he slipped his tongue and I felt like stopping… No. I moved on. Just when I felt his cold tongue piercing against our heat I thought I’d need more and more so I jerked back gasping. He was gasping, too and a smile was drawn on his face. I didn’t notice it until I looked at my position; I was sitting on his laps, my chest against his. I moved back and straightened my sit on the bed.

He silently sat beside me, still gasping. “That was… That was great,” he said, his words cut by every gasp and breath he took. I giggled with agreement. It was so cozy, so warm until I stopped. I didn’t know why, but maybe I didn’t want it to reach something more. He wrapped his arms around me and I sank in his chest. “Why did you stop? You didn’t like it?” he asked, and I sensed a little fear that he thought I didn’t and that’s why I stopped. I looked up at his piercing eyes and muttered, “I loved it.”

That was sexy hexy ;D

Last edited by PrincessSasi on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Chapter twelve

He grinned widely. “What about I love you?” He whispered. I closed my eyes and lay my head on his chest in a better position and wrapped my hands around his waist and prepared my eyes to sleep. “No answer?” He whispered again. “Love isn’t a good enough word to describe my feelings,” and I sank in my dreams to the other world.

Wait, why escape when I am in heaven?

I struggled to stay awake and I knew Bill wished for that too. His heart beating song made me smile and I wished I’d stick there forever. Some super powerful glue would help. “Help me stay awake Billie,” I surrendered. He laughed and it rhymed in my ears. “Let’s have an interview,” He suggested. I looked up at his sacred face and raised an eyebrow. “Everything you wished once to ask me and everything I wanted to ask. Simple,” He explained.

“Let’s start with past,” He said. I nodded once. “Have you ever regretted something?” he asked. I thought about it, actually there’s nothing to regret. Any little change in the past would prevent me from being now in his arms. “Nop, nothing at all,” I smiled. “Your turn,” He then started moving his hands smoothly on my shoulders, giving me a playful yet fascinating massage. I felt so drugged, so taken and I closed my eyes for once but remembered that I had a question to ask. “did you… mmhm did you like me from first sight?” I asked almost shy.

“You can say I loved you from first sight. There was never ‘I like you’ between us. It’s like everything happened just to let me meet you,” He talked smiling and I couldn’t help but smile with comfort. “You know the first time I saw you, the first thing that made me recognize you among the fans that you were different looking. Plus, all the fans were talking except you. And you can admit that we were corner-eyeing each other all the time,” He giggled at the mention. I laughed at the memory, I remember how I tried to look at him from the corner of my eyes and then I see him starring and quickly turn my sight. “Your turn,” I said. He continued massaging me smoothly.

“What are you feeling right now?” He asked with this whisper like sound. “I can’t decide. It’s a mixture of feelings. Happy, perfect, afraid but safe… I don’t know,” I admitted. “And why are you afraid?” He questioned. “Just thinking about a good bye makes me scared,” I murmured. He stayed silent and maybe thoughtful and then suddenly said, “Never."

I looked up and he again squeezed my cheek with his soft fingers. “There’s no good bye, I promise,” He said smiling. I smiled too and closed my eyes peacefully. It was the safest moment to sleep; I guaranteed he’d be mine forever, which makes me happy forever. Without being asked to, he finally knew what would make my sleep easier, so he started singing monsoon.

Next day, I opened my eyes to reality. I hate coming back. Bill’s singing voice was in my ears and I realized that yeah, it isn’t a dream. I held myself up and entered the bathroom where he was doing all those rock star moves in front of the mirror. He looked at me and blushed. “I do that too, don’t worry,” I laughed. “Good morning sweetie,” He said as he hugged me and my soul flew dazzled. I then washed my face as he went to my closet and started putting clothes together. “Today the girls are going to the mall,” he said as he continued his job and I was brushing my teeth. “Mom, Olivia and Nathalie. You haven’t met her yet, she’s my stylist and you’ll like her. So you have to dress up, one hour left,” He continued. I washed my mouth and was finally able to speak.

“Is there anything specific?” I asked as I approached him. “Georg’s wedding is near and everyone needs a dress,” He smiled and then gave me a cute blue cotton t-shirt, a white smooth short jacket and a light blue skinny jeans. “Thanks,” I said and then entered the bathroom to change. “I can look from the key opening here,” Bill raised his voice when I shut the door. “Do your best,” I laughed.

“Long day,” I said as I took a seat in one of the cafeterias in the mall. Then Simone, Olivia and Nathalie took seats too. Each one of us held at least three bags. Simone picked a glamorous tall golden dress, and Olivia picked a black short puffed punk styled dress. Nathalie picked a cute strapless red and black tall dress. I picked a baby blue, smooth butterfly like short dress and a white skinny leathery pant. We ordered coffee and cake and tried to relief ourselves after the long shopping day. 6 hours since the morning going toss and turn around the dresses.

Two tall and skinny blonde girls rushed to our table and started speaking German. I and Olivia stayed silent when Simone smiled and Nathalie sighed. “You are… I was sure about it,” One of the girls said then continued speaking German with her friend. “Sorry I can’t understand,” I said. “You’re Bill’s girlfriend right?” She asked and I nodded pride. Wow… Someone will kill me now. “I told you it isn’t photo shopped!” She shouted at her friend. Then the other girl spoke in German and they gave us hatred looks and went away. I felt some kind of guilty. I didn’t know what my fault is but I understood the other girls because I used to be one of them once, totally in love with bill even before I meet him personally. I used to daydream about him all day, carve his name everywhere around me and melt when he smiles. They were common things I used to do and didn’t stop yet.

“It’s okay,” Simone mumbled and it made me comfortable a little. Her smile was stunning and familiar… I was sure now whose smile did Bill inherit, His mom’s smile. We’re dogs unleashed out of control for a dream nobody knows unleashed- I received a message.

“Can you keep everyone away for a little longer? Erin is here and she’s having a fight with Tom. Most probably she knew about Olivia. Love you.”

Damn it, I thought to myself. Frustration changed my color. What the hell am I going to say now? “Let’s go home,” Simone smiled. “No… No wait!” I exclaimed a little confused of what to bring on. “What’s wrong?” Olivia whispered in my ears. “Nothing… Actually I forgot that I need to buy a suitable veil. I don’t want to come another time,” I said hesitating but they believed. “Okay,” Olivia said in an ‘It would’ve been easier if you didn’t exclaim’ look.

We entered a shop and I was pretty demanding trying my best to pass time. ‘We’re dogs unleash-‘ I opened the message.

“Okay hun you can come now. She’s finally gone.”

It was Bill and I sighed relief. “Okay I want this,” I smiled as I held a white smooth cotton veil. “But I told you about this one and you disagreed just minutes ago” Nathalie said in disbelief. “And now I agree,” I grinned and paid for it.

We went back home and Billie opened the door a little puzzled. “It’s okay, they know nothing,” I mouthed to him. “Welcome home,” He smiled and kissed his mom’s cheek. They all got in and Bill went out closing the door behind him. He bend down and covered my lips with his velvet lips smoothing them against mine. Just as strong and emotional as the fire in my heart, it made those dum dum beats get faster like the engine’s sound. He, then, pulled me into a warm hug and whispered into my ears, “I miss you”. “I miss you more,” I mumbled into his ears trying to reach his length. Yeah, he was so tall, with six years of age difference but he was just like a little kid, my little kid, yet so wise and so… I love him.

“What happened?” I asked after we finally sat on the fresh grass in the garden. He crossed his legs and laid my head on his laps as the left of my body rested on the grassy ground. “She knew he’s dating and he’s serious. Apparently, some jerk took photos of Tom when he brought Olivia from the hotel, and she probably saw them,” He said expressionlessly, just his hands caressing my cheeks softly, releasing the coolness of the weather against my face away. “I thought she wasn’t serious. You said she only came to satisfy his needs,” I said the last word disgusted. “I thought that too. I am really worried now,” He said putting on his upset face. “Worried? From what?” I asked, what would make him worried?

“I don’t know. But I feel something bad is going to happen. She can be pretty scary at times, and she’s planning on something… Something bad,” He said. I shivered from the cold breeze. But what made that shiver so cold was the thought of something bad happening to Olivia or Tom. Olivia was my best friend and almost my sister. We passed through the best times of our lives together and I wasn’t sure that I wanted to see her get hurt. She didn’t know about Erin and she loves Tom like crazily. I felt sorry for her…

“Lunch is ready,” I heard Simone’s voice and I opened my eyes. I took a nap on Bill’s laps most probably. He smiled at me and I was sent somewhere out of the solar system and then he helped me stand up. “How long did I take?” I asked. “Hour or something like that,” He smiled at me and then held my hand as we entered the house. It was a long table, and delicious smells in the air. I heard my stomach growling and I blushed embarrassment. Nathalie was staying here and she was good friends with Simone. Gordon was here too, and Tom and Olivia were at the corner. Olivia was enjoying her time as usual but Tom’s face was blank, worried, and deep in thought.

After a good time of lunch, Olivia got a call and she had to go to her parent’s place. “They’re leaving tomorrow, but I’ll stay here. You know I get to say good bye to them at least,” she said as she opened her closet to change. I nodded. Many more serious things were rushing through my veins and spine and I was like so worried she’ll know anything now that she’ll be out of the zone. “I’ll be right back,” I said as I escaped downstairs where I found Tom alone in the kitchen. Nathalie went home and Bill took Gordon and Simone to a near restaurant, and he’ll be back in any minute.

Tom looked at me with those sorrowful eyes and my heart ached a little. He was the twin of my twin, the soul of my soul and the other part of my other part. If something worried him, it worried Bill and worried me back. I took a seat beside him and tried to take the words out of his mind. “What are you thinking about?” I asked in a low voice to make sure Olivia won’t listen to any of this. “Bad. I don’t know what to do. I am so stupid I should’ve listened to you,” He said and his eyes prepared to drop tears. “It’s no time for regrets. Clear your mind and try to calm yourself, you have to find the right way to tell Olivia,” I said. “I love her. I swear I do but when I was far and for a long time, I thought the fire in my heart was getting blue. And I never knew I’d actually love someone, be in love with someone,” He said as he held my hand and pulled me into a hug. He smelled like Billie and it made me smile. “She loves you too. It’s not too late so take the chance before it’s,” I whispered into his ears. “You’ll always be my favorite girl,” He reminded me of something he said to me before he left to Germany, back that time. I giggled and handed him a tissue to wipe his rarely seen tears. I never saw him cry and it hurt like hell.

“I am ready,” Olivia sang as she came down. “Make sure to tell her before it’s too late,” I whispered to Tom. “Yeah yea you two little dirty guys, hiding secrets from me!” Olivia said in what sounded like ‘I am so in the mood’ sound at the time none of us actually was in the mood.

For the first time in my life, I decided I’d sleep early. I and Bill were alone at home but I was too sleepy. I held my body struggling my laziness upstairs and then threw my force on the pathetic bed. “You’re sleepy already?” Bill said following me in what sounded like disappointment. I nodded heavily and waved him to come beside me. “Sure angel,” He smiled.

Chapter thirteen

Before I knew it, he was messaging my shoulders. I buried my face in his chest and closed my eyes surrendering for his seducing smell.

I woke up with Olivia singing ‘down on you’ while looking out of the window. “Hey,” I said as I held myself up yawning. “Hey you’re awake. Good,” She said as she moved her vision straight at me.

I looked at her wondering about the reason behind her wait in my room. “what’s up?” I asked as she sat on the bed beside me. “Everything’s cool. But there’s something I need to tell you about,” She said trying to keep her voice low as if she’s hiding something.

Just in the second, Bill’s voice rhymed in my ears. “Morning sunshine,” He said. I giggled as stupid as usual but that’s the effect of love on me. Yeah, pity me. He came closer and kissed my forehead, puzzling me with his dazzling smell. “Bill can you leave us for few minutes?” Olivia said trying to make it as polite as possible. When she said that, I knew there was something big.

Bill looked at her weirdly, his eyes wide with question marks. He looked at me then when I nodded for him smiling with an ‘it’s okay’ look. He left silently and I quickly asked, “What’s wrong?” She took a deep breath and started.

“Yesterday, when Tom took me to the hotel, he had a call so he left me at the entrance. When I reached the elevator, a girl was standing beside me. We both entered the same one and then she suddenly turned her face to face me and said that she saw me before. After she reviewed her memory she concluded that I am Germany playboy’s girlfriend,” She finished and took another deep breath. Before she continued, I tried to analyze it. Did she know about Tom and Erin? Or was it something else. Let it be something else, I thought crossing my fingers in my mind.

“She then said something,” She said as she turned her vision back to the window. “Something like what?” My eyes widened. Let it be something else, I thought again.

“Something about Bill and someone else,” She stayed silent as the silence occupied me too. Bill and someone else… Bill and who?

“I am not sure. Look she said there’s a girl who travels with him everywhere. Fans barely see her because in the airport she walks in other ways. But she’s always there,” She said trying to avoid my gaze. “Maybe it’s just a coincidence,” I tried to calm myself. Wait, isn’t it much similar to Erin? Maybe it’s Erin. I calmed down.

“No no, the girl said that yesterday, paparazzi took photos of Bill and her here. Most probably when we were shopping. I checked them out, and it’s true,” She tried to avoid my gaze as much as possible.

“I need to see the photos. Maybe she’s one of their friends,” I said cheering myself up more than answering her. She quickly grabbed the laptop and opened some Google pages and showed me. It was Bill and that Erin, and it looked like he was calming her down. “Erm I can’t see anything creepy,” I told Olivia. “Wait to see this,” She said as she browsed into more pictures until a heart attacking one caught my attention. “I am sorry,” she said as she enlarged the picture.

It was him… and her. Their lips blended together in a heart breaking scene. A tear dropped from my eyes when I struggled my eyes to not drop any other one. Fighting my tears, I looked at Olivia who was giving me pitiful looks and I was the one who’s supposed to cheer her up. I guess I was at the same row with her, except that she didn’t know she was at the same row with me.

“What are you going to do?” She said after she pulled me into her chest trying to hush my crying gasps. “I don’t know,” I said strayed. Why would Bill kiss her? Were they like… exchanging that Erin? Did he ask me to distract the girls so that he’d take his time to kiss her? Another tears rolled into my warm cheeks and I even tasted some. They were very salt, as salt as the feeling I was experiencing while reviewing that image in my head, that clear betrayal.

“Don’t tell him I knew. Don’t tell him anything, neither Tom,” I said as I wiped my tears with a tissue although it didn’t really help. Her eyes widened. “Please… Can you do it for me?” I asked and waited until she nodded once. “Olivs,” I heard Tom call. “Look I get to leave now. When you need me there’s something called a cellular. Kay?” She said. “Sure” I muttered as I entered the bathroom.

I looked up at my horrible face in the mirror. My eyes were so swelled and my cheeks were as red as my nose. I also would have said that I had blood in my eyes, but it was just the tears effect. I slapped my face with sheets of water trying to let the blood-colored skin fade away. “What was wrong with her?” I heard Bill’s voice as he entered the bathroom, then he gave me a seriously astonished look. “What’s wrong with you?” he corrected as he drew near and held my face in his hands gently. My heart beat grew faster and I wanted to think of a lie, a good lie that the smart heart breaking kid in front of me would be able to believe. “I am feeling a little bit sick,” I lied… Very smart Sarah; it’s the most stupid lie ever.

“Want me to call a doctor?” Bill said in what sounded like a worried voice. Did he really worry about me? Or was it just one of his other acting skills? I thought to myself. Another tear rolled down my cheek, and I was as helpless as always. “I will call one,” He said as he searched for his cellular in his pockets. “No Bill I am fine. I just need to rest,” I lied again. I was fine physically, but not emotionally.

The day was so long, the 26th of December; just 5 days separate us from Georg’s wedding. I had to stay strong, or pretend to be, until then. I’ll go back to Lebanon, relax, take some time and forget about him. It was easy, wasn’t it?

NOT REALLY!

NOT AT ALL!

I was losing my mind, literally. Lying on the couch all day, watching TV, German channels without understanding a single word, I felt stupid besides feeling crazy, heartbroken, angry on love and angry on everything. Bill was acting so nice. So like the guy I know, he was making me tea every while, and his mom checking me up with her thermometer and she’s like, “Your temperature is fine,” every moment and I am like, “I told you Bill I am okay”. Lying was horrible… But it was just an excuse to cry every minute, cry every time I see Bill acting so nice. The worst part was remembering the kiss, and remembering his face furious and her vampire’s grin in every single picture. I shuddered at the thought.

Keys were inserted in the door, it’s probably Tom. I sighed relief, Olivia is finally here. Someone’s finally here! Someone that I can speak to. I jumped from under my covers before I noticed how they all looked at me. “You’re finally here,” I shouted at Olivia. Her eyes widened, yet not in a shock expression, in a ‘You’re exposed’ look. I glanced at Bill from the corner of my eyes and he was analyzing it. Morning talk, teary eyes, pretending to be sick. I knew that he knew there was something hidden, something wrong. Yet, he didn’t move… and maybe afraid.

We quickly rushed upstairs and I slammed the door behind us as soon as we entered the room. “Did you two talk?” She asked as she jumped on my bed. “Not really,” I pouted. “Then what’s with all the blankets you were covering yourself with, and the tea and the medicines?” She asked. “I pretended to be sick,” I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. “You’re lifeless,” She half shouted. “Why can’t you face him? You fought for this love…. And he was the dream of your life? Would you let go of him so fast?” She asked surprised, or somehow trying to pull my spirits up and remind me of the reason why I am still alive. “What would you do if this happened with you?” I asked hesitating.

“I’d face him, but I won’t let go of this after what I reached. Tom is my twin soul and I will never let him go,” She smiled. “YOU’RE IN THE SAME FICKING ROW,” I shouted at her trying to open her eyes. “What? What row?” She asked and I tried to calm down, hoping my voice wasn’t heard downstairs. “It’s about Tom mainly. That girl who kissed Bill is Tom’s make out friend. I saw her brushing his face with her tongue while coming here. We’re in the same row so don’t tell me you’d fight for this because I know none of us can,” I said crying.

Her face turned red as her tears covered her face unstoppably. I regretted saying this… I should’ve felt this pain alone, without hurting the others. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her as my tears covered my face too. Two broken girls drifting into the darkness of the night, leaving the Kaulitz dreams very soon, we’ve cried and cried and cried until the door was opened suddenly. “Were you two fighting?” Bill said as he entered the room with Tom behind him and their mom the last. Bill quickly turned the lights on and my eyes closed involuntary. “What’s wrong?” bill said as he drew near, with a break in his monotonous tone. Olivia quickly stood up and her hands clinched.

“Shame on you two,” She cried as she passed by Bill. “Especially on you, sucker,” She said weakly as she left the room. “What?” Tom looked at me with wide eyes and then followed her down, and so did Simone. “You told her anything?” Bill said. “I told her everything,” I said as I stood up.

His soft hair flew with the breeze coming from the window as the astonishment filled his face. “And now you Mr. Perfect can you explain the fact that you kissed that bitch that I can’t even spell her name?” I tried to push the words out of my mouth. His eyes crowded with tears but he fought for them not to roll down. “I wanted to tell you about this,” He said, his voice as sweet and innocent as ever. Tears started to roll down from my eyes again. He was so cutely edible that it made me want to cry.

“I swear I didn’t kiss her, she did. It was spontaneous, I couldn’t do anything!” He said as he surrendered for a tear to roll down his treasury cheeks. “Spontaneous? Everything is spontaneous in your life! Since I came here… I couldn’t fit in your perfect world. Things are pretty different and it’s making me crazy, I don’t want to live it any more. I don’t need to feel this pain!” I screamed and regretted every word that slipped from my tongue after.

“I warned you. You chose this,” Bill suddenly said after a long period of silence. “If you remember very much back that summer, when we laughed together, danced together, slept in the park alone and cried together… If you remember all this, you’d probably remember that after confessing my love for you I’ve warned you from the world you’re stepping in, but you didn’t mind. It’s your choice,” Bill reminded me when he finally stopped crying. I looked into his sparkly brown eyes, they were more honest than ever, he’s the guy I love and will always do and I knew that he didn’t kiss her on purpose… But…

“I love you but every single fault can break me down, easily,” I finally concluded. “I don’t belong here, sorry,” I said weakly, rolling one more last tear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next