Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]

Go down 
+4
Lalush-TH
Amoureuse de Bill
Bill's Cutie
SarahKaddoura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Laraaaaaaa :3 thank u babe <3 7iipik more (ok that's so gayish) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Uhh.. poor bill Sad
Though i still like your story ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Amoureuse de Bill
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Amoureuse de Bill

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:28 pm

With every chapter i read, i love your story more and more,it's amazing in a way that i can't explain,post sooon <33
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-s0-sw33t-giirl-xx.skyrock.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Aaesha: uh yea, it freaks me out to just think about it .. O.o thank youu <3
Safaa: omg thank you cutieee <3 this means a lot to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 5:49 pm

you're welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:39 pm

awwww liebe i luv ur signatureeee <3
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:39 am

sure cuz Bill looks so cute Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Icon_biggrin thanks hunnie <3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:08 pm

no problem <3 he always is Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Chapter Twenty One

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and saw ‘mom’ on the screen. I sighed and answered.

“Hey, mom.”

“Sarah why did you end the call suddenly?” she sounded furious.

“Mom, let me cheer you up. You knew about the accident before I do.”

It took her few seconds before she answered. “You think this cheers me up?”

“Well, that’s exactly what you make me feel,” I tried to stay monotonous as much as I can.

“Sweetie, I don’t want you to get hurt. Your friend suicide, it’s her funeral today. Your boyfriend was drunk, which I suppose is something disliked and stupid to do in such times. And he was with a girl. I will argue no more. Your flight is soon and you better be in the airport by 4 PM.”

I quickly glanced upon my watch; it was 3:12 PM. I don’t have a lot of time.

“Fine,” I frowned and closed the line.

And by closing my mobile, I felt my heart pounding with fright. I remembered the reason why I am in this dull hospital and I quickly got back into my room where I found Simon and Gordon back in along with Tom. They were speaking to the doctor and I joined in the circle around him.

He was speaking in German and I just took the chance and sat beside Bill, and held his hand again. It felt colder than ever, sending a cool rush into my veins. Yet, I held it tightly as I gave a look to his face again. He was always beautiful and now he is, even when he’s lying on this white bed and even when he’s yellow, sweaty and cold. He was just bitterly beautiful, somehow a hell made angel.

Then I felt Tom’s hands tap on my shoulder and I automatically turned my gaze to his. “What did he say?”

“He said that Bill has a broken leg, no inside injuries but he needs a lot of rest, and his chest is facing a severe pain, so they’re giving him medicine. But yeah, rest is the most important, emotionally and physically,” he said looking at his brother.

I felt guilt and inside panic. Rest is the most important thing, emotionally… These words won’t leave me alone. He needs to rest emotionally and I am going to leave simply. I tightened my hands in his with few tears rolling into my frightened cheeks. Tom noticed my shaky tears and so he curved and sat on his knees beside my chair.

“What’s wrong?” he examined my face as I examined Bill’s. “I can’t, I can’t stay here too long,” I gushed into never ending tears. This is my down moment, and I could hear my heart beating like Gustav’s drums. “Why?” his expressions changed into astonishment. “I need, I need to leave for France. I might never come back, ever.”

He chuckled tensely and I just ignored. I knew very well it wasn’t a delightful chuckle, it was a heart aching one. “He’ll never get alright,” he started talking despicably. “Tom, don’t be pessimistic.” I rolled my eyes. “Oh well, you’re going away. That’s going to help him, A LOT,” he tried to stay cool, though his eyes were blurry. He’s talking as if I don’t know…

Surrendering, I lay my head beside him, putting one hand under my head and playing with his hair by the other one. I started muttering him one of my favorite songs.

No one knows how you feel

No one there you’d like to see

The day was dark and full of pain

Slowly, I felt my eyes shut with the song…

I felt someone shake me hard. “Damn I am AWAKE.” I opened my eyes drowsily. “Your flight, you’re supposed to be there before half an hour,” Tom was shrieking, but somehow he had some smirk on his face that I easily recognized. He was happy I was late. He was happy I just missed my flight. Oh come on, deep inside, I was happy too.

He was covering the phone with his hand while shouting, keeping it slightly uncovered so that mom would hear, I guessed. “Mrs. Aiden, she’s awake now.” Oh, I guessed right.

I grabbed the phone from him and breathed heavily. “Hey, mom,” I said. “Good morning,” she almost sounded like screaming, mocking or something like reprimanding. “Mom, calm down. I slept without realizing.” I sat straight on the chair, and saw Tom sit on the sofa in front of the bed. Then, I gave a quick look at Bill, who was still sleeping, breathing unevenly from his oxygen mask. Angelically silent.

“Yeah, I see. That’s why I booked you another ticket for the night,” she said in what seemed like ‘oh no, you won’t get what you want’. Okay, that was annoying. Very.

“The nearest flight is at 1 AM,” she woke me up from my moment of pondering. “Fine,” I muttered and without giving a sign I just ended the call, again. I lay my head against the wall and sighed. Bill was still in a coma, and Tom was sitting in front of me. “Where’s Simon?” I asked with an out of boredom tone. “She’s staying in the hotel. The doctors assured her that he’ll be fine,” Tom answered, and I smiled comfort. He’ll be fine.

Tom noticed the change in my expressions and so he quickly said, “I don’t think so actually. He still looks ill, very ill and he needs a lot of care. Some people will just leave him behind, leave everything behind and go away.”

“Thank you for reminding me,” I, this time, couldn’t talk but cry. I felt… like violating and breaking that confidence between me and Bill, although I feel it was broken a long time ago. But this time, I am leaving and he needs me. I am denying all the things we had together because of my young age, my need to follow my parents rules, my position in this world. I can’t even set up my words right, I can’t explain this type of betrayal…

Few minutes of silent crying passed by and my hand didn’t leave Bill’s cold smooth hand. He didn’t say anything, because obviously he was still in a coma. I don’t know how to describe my feelings. My heart was trembling and I felt the every part of me so not anxious for what’s next.

Again, I had to think about the reasons that made me love him so much…

I know at the beginning, I wanted to convince myself it was a celebrity crush, or something near. I felt so lucky since I found backstage passes, I felt so lucky since I had a couple of gazes from the corner of his eyes. He showed up every day, as if he knew where I was, as if God finally listened to me and actually answered my prayers. Everything I dreamt of, feeling him, hearing him express his worries, being beside him when he needs a friend and then being his friend, it all was a dream, somehow a vague day vision. I felt unconscious all the time, I am sure I did because if I was actually conscious, I would’ve been screaming and shouting when he smiles, squealing like crazy when he laughs and crying rivers when he pouts. That was my life before I was actually in his.

It’s like; I grew up when I met him. It’s like, he made me feel something I never thought I’d feel early, in some way he made me feel loved, and made me touch this love every time our lips touched, every time our hands held tight. The feeling that was always some theory became practical when I actually loved him, not obsessed with him.

Here I am, after a short, yet long time of our so far from Cinderella story, holding his hand when he’s in some coma, having to worry a lot about him because I am simply leaving and might never see him again. Life is cruel if any one hadn’t noticed that yet.

It’s not a Cinderella story because he isn’t a prince; he’s some precious creation of God with a soul and feelings. Plus, I am not as beautiful as Cinderella, and I can’t do house works, and I can’t marry the prince nor did I have some weird step mother. It was just a… typical love story, just like normal love, strong love that takes over the mind and the heart, that starts with a gaze, then a word, then a date, a kiss… and ends with well, a breakup.

Without realizing it, my tears were falling harsher than before that they started to vibrate in the room. “I am sorry,” Tom said with regretful eyes as he handed me few tissues. “It’s not your fault,” I said, my words broken by petrified gasps. “I don’t know how did I turn to this, how did the time pass so quickly.” I looked over at my Billie. No, he’s not my Billie anymore. I still looked over at him, sleeping in his own black world of darkness. Does he feel anything? Or at least, hear anything? I want him to know that I am not going because I hate him, I am going because, oh well, I am not allowed to stay…

“You know you’re a part of us, our own little family,” Tom broke my silent thoughts. I looked up at him, he was serious. “I don’t know how we trusted you when we usually don’t trust anyone. I couldn’t believe it at first, when I knew Bill had kissed you after six years of being single; it even shocked me that he fell in love. I thought he would never do, because he just couldn’t give his trust away easily,” he talked deeply, doing those hand-describes-inside gestures. “And I am just letting go of this trust,” I smiled that smile of shame. “I should write him something,” I said after I glanced upon my watch and realized the time is running out.

I opened my bag as Tom went out to get some cocktail which I don’t feel like drinking, but he said that I must drink something if I don’t want to eat anything. I took out a notebook and a pencil and starting writing.

Hey Billie…

I don’t know how you will be while reading this, but I hope you’re very fine and it didn’t take you so long to have your health back. You must have hated me throughout the last incidents, but I know deep inside that you love me, and you know that I love you back. It’s just, whatever we do, no matter how much we try to stay strong, no matter how much we try to belong, we just don’t. Everything stands in our way, people who hate us and people who love us. Some envy us, and some just want us to be good in their own way, which will never fit us. But I give up, I felt a pain that I never did feel before, and what made this pain the strongest was the fact that I loved you and still I do. I had to live through the jealousy and hate of others, because I wanted to live with you. I made mistakes out of the pressure, and I paid the price hard. I don’t want to make this long nor do I want to remind you of me. I just want to let you know that if it was ever in my reach, I would go back in time and not attend your concert so that I wouldn’t know you and you wouldn’t know me. It would’ve been a lot easier when it was just a celebrity love, or whatever they call it… at least for you.

Sarah

I finished writing it and reread it again. “It’s miserable. Ugh.” I scratched it and threw it aside.

“This is yours,” Tom said as he handed me a glass of cocktail. I frowned and then he entered the bendy straw in its small opening. “Now drink, you’re already becoming pale,” he said with a worried yet cold tone. I gave up and took a sip. I had to stay a little conscious for my flight to hell any way.

---
So, I hope it was worth the wait Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Lalush-TH
Lalush-TH

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:46 pm

im physically mentally over obsessed with your fic!
weee cant wait to read more hable, cr9 be2elik he adores ittt Razz
luviiik <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1007302806&am
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Nice chapterr :]
I can't wait for the next one Wink
Keep it up <33
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:39 pm

woah lalush bala faza3a Razz 7afza phrase ha ur listening to tokio hotel ktr ;D w noise w 2sas! ich liebe dich this way <33
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:26 am

You're making me cry again!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Anyway, i still love your story and i can't wait to read the next one^^
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:14 pm

awhh i am glad you like it hun <3 thank you!
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:46 am

you're welcome!! Smile but please post as soon as you can!! Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Chapter Twenty Two

“Please, come quickly. He’s about to jump.” Tom pleaded on the phone and I felt my heart contracts so hard that I feel it’s going to burst against my chest cage. “I am. Hold him. Tell him anything before I come. Anything,” I said shouting, quivering as if I was electrocuted.

“Mom, drive faster,” I almost yelled at her. “We’re almost there.” She talked as if she was some machine, her regret raising the heat of her face. If she would just let me do what I really want, none of this would have happened.

She parked the car and we both got out very quick. We saw screaming crowds of fans around the building and the night was just so dark that it made it difficult to see Bill clearly from down. He was standing on the edge and the weather was windy that he would fall in any minute. I pressed my hand on my chest, around the area where my heart lies, trying to stop its fast beating.

The fans looked worried, and the police were down, trying to negotiate. Some fans were singing him ‘Don’t Jump’. No answer of him.

I tried to get inside the building, I tried to hurry. My mom was holding my hand but that was slowing me. I pushed her back, but I felt guilt. That didn’t stop me, I just moved on.

A police man confronted me. “You can’t go up. The guy would jump if anyone would go up.” I looked up at him and shrieked, “You can’t tell me what to do and what to not do.” I quickly slipped from his hands and hurried on the stairs until I knew I was safe and waited for the elevator. Damn elevator wouldn’t come fast. Tom called again. “Where the heck are you?” he screamed. “I am coming,” I said quaking. He ended the call and the elevator arrived. I swiftly pressed the roof button and waited anxiously, my heart pounding just like the first time I hurried to see Olivia. Some sound ringed and that old red light button lit, I knew I arrived.

I took a deep breath and the doors opened automatically. I found myself surrounded with Tom, Gordon, Georg, Gustav, Simon, Nathalie, David and other people I didn’t recognize. They all looked at me and I just looked at the guy standing still on the sill of the roof. I tried to reach him but they all blocked me.

“You’re just making it worst.”

“You left him in the first time.”

“He doesn’t need you anymore.”

“Hehe look who’s coming now. Oh how did your mom let you come?”

“It was your plan from the beginning right? To be loved by the Kaulitz and leave...”

Their voices were mixed, females or males, I couldn’t decode and the scary roaring of the winds didn’t help either. “Let go of me!” I shouted at one of them who grabbed my hand, it felt like it was Tom. I slipped this time too and made a run to Bill. He looked at me back, his eyes swelled and red, his face gushed by tears. He stretched a faint smile and said in a low murmur, “You’re here.”

I smiled comfort with few tears dropping down and assured him, “Yes, I am here. I am forever here.”

“What a beautiful liar you are,” he smiled faintly again and turned his face away. I almost chocked and my face turned blue with red. “I am sorry,” I swallowed. He didn’t move. “I am sorry for everything. I never wanted to leave, never.” I waited for an answer.

He just nodded. I felt unwanted, guilty, screwed up. I don’t want to lose him, I love him.

“I don’t know how I sang for people not to jump. I was out of feeling at that time,” he finally said. What? Out of feeling? Now he’s scaring me…

“You can’t say anything because you’re not in my place. You can’t feel this great freedom I am partially feeling right now, and I am going to feel completely as I jump.” I felt him smirk when his cheeks appeared to get broad.

“No, Bill, you think you’re feeling like that. It’s just the wind. If you jump you would feel harmed, scared, and regretful as you go down, and when your body would hit the ground, you’d feel dead. DEAD.” I screamed the last word.

He didn’t respond. “Dead Bill… Being dead isn’t a beautiful thing, not for you, and not for the people who love you, ask me…” I talked as if I am calmed down.

“The world doesn’t spin around for you… Oh, and the people who love me? So now you care about others? You should’ve considered that before you left,” he said and I glanced at a tear flying from his eye with the strong breeze.

“Billie, the wind is vigorous. You should get down. Everything will be solved but suicide won’t. Look at Tom, how he suffered. Do you want this for everyone? Do you want this for the fans screaming and singing down for you not to jump. At least, give respect for those who made you who you are today. Give them one last prize; give them your presence in the world. That’s all they’re asking for.” I brought the fans in the subject; it was his point of weakness.

He stayed silent as the night. “God gave you a soul to live not to waste. Even if your life wasn’t the best, it wasn’t the worst either. Look at other people who-” I was cut off by him. “No poverty, no fucking problems please. I am not them, they’re not me.” He screamed yet he didn’t move. I knew by then I would do one last thing. I climbed up and stood beside him. He looked at me and I heard some voices rise from down, and hisses from behind.

“What are you doing?” his eyes almost fell from his angelic face. “I love you, Bill. Come back with me or I’d fall right now, in front of you,” I whispered. He pouted when he realized what I was trying to do. “Sarah, please, just don’t,” he said with his tears falling harsher. I did the same as he used to do, I stayed silent, but inside me I was terrified that I would fall right now. We both were already slim and the wind was just perfect.

Tom approached me. “What are you trying to do?” he said as he held my hand strongly. I looked at Tom and then felt Bill preparing himself to fall. “NO,” I screamed. As an involuntary respond, Tom left my hand quickly and I saw Bill’s foot trip from the threshold. I closed my eyes and held his shirt to prevent him from falling but instead both our legs slipped and we fell from the roof.

“NOO!” I screamed on the top of my lungs as I opened my eyes and sat properly. I looked around me, I was in the hospital. Did I fall and survive? I looked at my body. No, I don’t think so, why am I sleeping on chairs joined together. I touched my face, it was hot and sweaty. I breathed heavily and then realized that it was a dream.

“It was a dream?” I asked myself again. “Nightmare?” I heard Tom questioning. I looked at the back; he was lying on joined chairs too. I felt my tears burn my cheeks and I was gasping. I pondered at the dull walls around me, and glanced upon the door of the room Bill was in. “I hate my life,” I confessed.
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:51 am

oh god you really scared me to death, i thought you WERE going to die!!
Keep it up! (not the death, the story) Razz
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Ouch... :[[[
Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
Lalush-TH
Lalush-TH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:28 pm

Omg it's one of my favorite chapters Neutral I really thought it was the end while reading and that scared me too much Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Kopfschuettel
I LOVE IT SAS! keep it up! <3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Cofie: oh God i scared myself too lol xP Thank youu Very Happy
Aaesha: Thanks cutie Smile
Lara: hehe ur becomin emotional dude. and i know why Sad Anywho thanks for liking pwetty Smile
Back to top Go down
Lalush-TH
Lalush-TH

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:38 pm

me pwetty? thank u ;D and np sass
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 am

Chapter Twenty Three

I spent the last two hours of being in Germany in Bill’s room, holding his hand too tight and watching that electro cardiac machine show the rhymed beats of his precious heart. That nightmare kept coming into my vision but I kept reminding myself, Bill would never let go of life easily…

His chest was rising and racing against the time and the fear was gripping my heart, and Tom’s heart. Suddenly, he moved his head a little and an involuntary anxious smile took over my face. Tom noticed my expression and quickly looked at Bill. “He’s moving,” he said surprised but in a low voice. He stood up suddenly and my smile got wider when I felt Bill’s hand press against mine. I nodded happily yet all the joy faded away when my cell vibrated. I knew it before I look. I already put on the reminder ‘flight after 30 minutes’ note so that I won’t forget.

Bill calmed down again but his hand didn’t leave mine. Tom started muttering stuff for him, trying to wake him. But he didn’t, he just had a slight smile on his heavenly created face. Tom then gave up and sat back on his plastic chair.

“Tom, I have to go now,” I tried to sound unirritating. Bill was getting healthy back and I am just going to ruin the moment. “I will take you,” Tom offered. “No, you should stay here. Bill is waking up slowly,” I said looking at Bill, touching his hand for one last time. “The nurses are here with him, besides mom and Gordon are coming,” he reasoned and I just nodded.

Tom went before me to the car and I was picking up my belongings from every chair, after I had left Bill’s hand, his fingers moving like a child who is using his hands for the first times, moving every muscle and bone. As I stuffed my things in my Louis Vuitton bag, one that I had found in the wardrobe that Bill introduced to me as I arrived to Germany, my travelling wardrobe. Then I drew near to Bill, lowered my head into his sleeping level and started whispering things in his ears, perhaps he might be hearing as well as sensing.

“I am going tonight for Paris. The city of romance, one that I wished I would visit with you. I wished I would visit everywhere with you, remember, once you said Venice was a beautiful floating paradise, but it didn’t mean anything to you because what would make tourism beautiful is a lovely company. Yet, this time I am not going for tourism, I am going because I have to stay away from you, from your brother, from the Kaulitz, from Tokio Hotel. Everyone thinks now you’re insensitive killers, causing suicide to teens, but I don’t believe them. I believe in I and you, but we are just not meant to be, not supposed to be. But no matter what, I will always love you. Always,” I said it courageously. I said it, hoping he would hear, but at the very same time, I really hoped he wouldn’t. Because if he did, because if he did he would… I don’t know. How would he feel? I don’t know.

I kissed his forehead gently, and with the kiss, I had so many flashbacks. Flashbacks for kisses, our kisses.

It was raining, and with every thundering sound I felt scared, and the lightening didn’t help at all. I started walking more like running. Suddenly, warm hands grabbed mine and pulled me into a warm safe chest, and then into a warmer soft kiss.

I felt my lips tremble into his. My body was shaking as I tried to wrap my hands around his neck. He was bending a little to reach my lips. It was so strong, passionate and warm, but held some tension. A kiss under the rain, just like fairytales. Then I felt the warmth passing through my lymph, raising the temperature of my blood and body.

Our first kiss was magical.

“I’ll make you tea,” He said as he gave me a warm kiss on the cheek that made me feel all strong and warm.

Our cheek kisses were so cozy.

I felt sweet butterflies sing and dance in my heart instead of my stomach as I closed my eyes, giving myself to what seemed like a heavenly made kiss. As our lips first touched, we both shivered. Yet, my mobile vibrated and so I stopped suddenly.

Even when our kisses were once interrupted, they were sweet enough and unforgettable.

I hate my flashbacks; all they do is reminding me of enchanted moments that will never come back. I pressed my lips a little harder on his forehead, to take one last sip of his soft skin, and then walked out of the room with a tear locked in my eyes.

Bill Kaulitz P.O.V

I pressed my hand in hers, trying my best, putting so much effort in forcing my bones to move, my muscles to work. And it worked, I felt a great pleasure when her excitement vibrated in her cottony hands, and if my lips would move now, it would be a wide smirk, that would make her day as she says, just like what her smile does to me.

Now I felt hope that she would not leave. She would stay here by my side, watch me get my health back, see me erase that frown, erase what happened in this vacation and leave the charming memories, not only that, I would make my best to let her stay a little more, and substitute her for whatever harm I caused to her little red heart. I want to be her hero, now I had that hope.

Tom was there too, I could hear them, feel them too. They don’t know that I can hear, and that was good. She’s frank and all, and she loves me, that’s what’s pushing me to fight for my health, fight with this tiredness, I am already sick of that. I’ve waited six years for a girl who could make my heart beat so fast, who could send shivers through my spine, who could brighten my day with just being in it, and I couldn’t use this gift, I threw it away by my hesitations. I almost forgot how it is to have a girlfriend. But now, when I felt how it is to have a bitch around, how she wouldn’t care enough to prevent you from drinking, from driving drunk, from having a damn accident, I did appreciate what I had.

“Brother, move now, move more. You know she might stay if you did. You know you get to be physically able,” Tom was whispering this into my ears. Man, if I had the heart now, well more precise the ability now, I would punch him in the face. Thankfully his voice is low. “C’mon bro, you can’t kiss her with just moving your head. You know,” he continued. Again, I wished I could punch my dear twin in the face now. And by saying that, I knew he was winking, thankfully one more time, his voice was low, and my non reaction made him give up and go away.

“Tom, I have to go now,” I heard her say, and by that, I felt someone squeeze lemon over my heart, and that acid burning it horribly. “I will take you,” Tom suggested to her. What the hell? Wasn’t he asking me to get my ability back to kiss her? How the hell would I kiss her when he’s driving her away?

“No, you should stay here. Bill is waking up slowly,” Sarah said touching my hand a little tighter than before, the touch that clearly means it’s the last one. “The nurses are here with him, besides mom and Gordon are coming,” Tom talked and then I heard his steps get lower as he left.

I felt her gather her stuff, stand up for a moment and if I could guess, gathering her thoughts as well, then get close to me. I quivered internally. Her smell, like a mix of cotton flowers and natural strawberry milkshake, made me feel unconscious, although I literally was.

“I am going tonight for Paris,” she said. No.No.No.No.

“The city of romance, one that I wished I would visit with you. I wished I would visit everywhere with you.” And I wish you would stay here, so that I would visit everywhere and anywhere with you…

“Remember, once you said Venice was a beautiful floating heaven, but it didn’t mean anything to you because what would make tourism beautiful is a lovely company.” I do remember, she was back to her hometown, and I was telling her how much I miss her, and how our first concert in Venice, Italy was great, but I felt like a stranger without her, for the first time in the many tours. I felt like a stranger.

“This time I am not going for tourism, I am going because I have to stay away from you, from your brother, from the Kaulitz, from Tokio Hotel. Everyone thinks now you’re insensitive killers, causing suicide to teens, but I don’t believe them. I believe in I and you, but we are just not meant to be, not supposed to be. But no matter what, I will always love you. Always.”

She really meant every word? I don’t blame the others, we did look like killers and we might have been, after all cheating was a crime itself, and not speaking about a crime makes you a criminal. Although he was my brother, but she was a good girl.

And Sarah loves me. She said she loves me, although I know, but, she said she’ll always love me. Always love me. But she’s going.

I wonder how many times I made her go away, how many times I broke her heart, how many times I made her feel guilty?

A beautiful rush flushed my heart; the next thing I knew was that her lips landed on my forehead. Warm as always, her lips stayed over for a long time and I wondered what she is thinking about. Her lips tightened, and my wondering deepened. She’s leaving now, I know. If there’s something I learned from her was that she would tighten when she’s leaving.

And she did.

Sarah’s P.O.V

As I got out of the hospital, I saw a sea of fans camping outside. Some were pretty busy around Tom’s car, asking about Bill’s health, or flirting with him, I couldn’t guess. Some of the fans stood up and came to me. “How’s Bill?” a blonde girl asked. “He’s fine. He moved today,” I answered, and it made me remember how I was fan once. I saw a spark of light in her green eyes and she clapped with her hands looking at her mates. Another girl with pink spiked hair asked, “What did he move?” her voice was thicker a little. “He moved his head, and his left hand,” I smiled again. “Like a baby.”

She quickly held her purple blackberry and started typing, as I guessed she was updating her twitter. “Did he say something?” the blonde girl asked again. “No, he can’t speak yet. He’s still in his coma but he can move his hands for now. He’ll get better soon. Inshallah,” I said, slipping the last Arabian word without realizing and it meant; If God willed so. My last word puzzled her but I quickly muttered, “Forget it.”

It was the first time I talked to fan in like seven months, before that, all the people who I enjoyed talking with were fans. We would talk about our crush, about the new album, about the songs, about the concerts, about the interviews. Interviews had a special corner in our hearts, then; the guys of Tokio Hotel would be so honest, so funny and so deep at times. You could never miss an interview of Tokio Hotel, and never miss the cute moments they create to make us smile, brighten our days and help us forget whatever teenage sorrow we passed through.

“Sure,” the blonde girl said smiling. I nodded. Another two red headed girls joined, and one of them started saying things in German to me. “I am sorry, all my stay with Tokio Hotel I haven’t learnt a German word,” I confessed. They all giggled and I felt like I was in the circle of my best friends again. “I asked; how does it feel when Bill kisses you?” she said winking. Although I wanted to speak much, to say how he would turn my mind upside down, how my lips would beg for me to keep that kiss forever, for they would be touching soft sacred lips, how my heart would race and its cycles wouldn’t work regularly. I wanted to talk and describe in a high voice for the first time about how I feel when I kiss him, how it feels to kiss him. Since I’ve lost Olivia, I haven’t shared this obsession with anyone. I felt the urge to scream it out aloud, to say I love him, I love his kisses, and I love his touches. I want to stay. But, but all that came out from me was, “I have to go now.”

The girl frowned and said, “Now she’s all show off again.” Was I a show off girl? Nobody ever asked me, except annoying paparazzi who were gratefully not found today. I am not a show off. I wondered how I used to look when I walk beside Bill somewhere. I glanced at Tom waving for me to come and I pouted, said Good bye to the girls and walked to the car.

In the car, Tom was playing low American hip hop songs, and all I did was turn them off. He looked at me, and then back at the road. “You know Tom, I am sick of it all. I am sick of my life,” I said, because if he didn’t ask, I wouldn’t stay silent like always. “Well, isn’t everyone sick of life?” he answered, without turning his sight to me.

And for the first time, my mind processed the fact that actually everyone is sick. Because even Bill and Tom are sick, even their wealthy sexy hot rich life is sick at times, especially after the creepy drama lately.

“You didn’t ask about my nightmare,” I said as I looked out from the window at the cold dull German streets. “Maybe you didn’t feel like talking,” he said. “What was it about anyway?”

“You called asking me for help and I came from Paris, somehow the distance was very short. Bill was going to jump from the roof,” I started and I felt him smile a little. “Bill would never jump you know. I scream into the night for you, please don’t make it true. Don’t jump,” he started imitating Bill’s voice and singing. “Focus Tom, we don’t want another accident. Plus if you want to hear my dream, you better stay quiet,” I felt angry, although I wanted to laugh at his imitation.

“Sorry,” he said. “I actually came up the roof, and almost everyone we know mutually was there. They all threw me hard words and you tried to stop me from reaching Bill although you’re the one who called me. Then when I reached Bill, I spoke to him and he hurt me with his words yet they were true. I stepped beside him and threatened I would jump if he did, that’s when you stupidly held me trying to stop me from stepping nearer and he fell. I held his shirt and fell behind him, that’s how I woke up. Falling,” I told him, sounding like I was telling some tale.

“Man I know this feeling, when you’re falling and you suddenly wake up. Happens a lot with me,” Tom said. How did I think he would actually understand my terror? I am stupid.

“I wish I could make things better, for you and him,” he said after a while. “You don’t have to do anything for us. We always have the chance to fix things and blow them up again, though not anymore” I said thoughtfully. “Well, I’ll make things better one day. I promise,” he sounded serious. “How? I am leaving now, forever if you notice,” I shrugged. “Forget how. I promised by the way, and Tom’s promises are pinky,” he winked at me. “I thought only best girl friends have pinky promises,” I laughed. “Fine. Kaulitz promise,” he corrected. “And about that, I heard it a lot,” I said and soon I realized I was in the airport. Few minutes, I’d be flying over Germany, leaving a piece of my heart in here, to watch over the lovely family I had once, my favorite two boys in the world.

---

Sorry for the long wait. I finally finished school and will update more often Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Icon_smile

If you liked, make sure to drop a comment. and if you're free, help me get it popular by rating it here:

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16801803/loves-never-theoretical-its-touched-bill-kaulitz-fanfiction-chapter-twenty-three

Back to top Go down
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:32 pm

awww , great chapter <3 <3
pretty nice n cute
I hope she will come back Germany
or n't to fly to France :'(

keep it up Sarah Very Happy <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm

Ouuuh 7araam Sad if they could only read each others mind :O
Keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Menzi: yeah but is life fair?? nein. and so are fanfictions lol thank uu lovey <3
aaesha: hehe great idea ;D we're not in twilight tho :/ thank u <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]   Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love's Never Theoretical, it's Touched [Bill Kaulitz Fan Fiction]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next