Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD

Go down 
+3
Dayana Kaulitz
ralph_94
Roy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:44 pm

hahahahahaahahha XDXD loooool inno ok we're weird so WAT WEIRD AND PROUD LIKE MELISSA !!
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 5:46 pm

helll yaaaaaa !! u said it ralph!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:04 pm

yea u r the queen
QUEEN OF WEIRDOS cheers
hahaha
we have a new queen in the forum Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Tomylise
Loves Germany
Tomylise

Female
Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:53 pm

RESPECT ! xD
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://the-twins-kaulitz.skyblog.com
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Thank you!!! thank you !!! my faithfull subjects !!!! queen
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:55 pm

ehem.....don't forget to bow in front of the princess! ehem...ehem....
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:05 pm

yes well of course you get a bow too ... you're the hair of the throne Razz BOW TO THE PRINCESS dAnA!! cheers
mni7 heik ? Razz
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 3:34 pm

Aw thank ...please stop it....no need!.....hey, why did u stop?....now were are my royal servant sto bring me my royal cake! so i can share it with Dayana!?
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:51 pm

hahahaha nd THIS INDEED ended up as a midevel story in which dana overthrows dayana bcuz she was sleeping with dana's husband to be prince of norway hahaha XD (he was fat apprently the princess likes chubby fellows) hhahah XD then dana stabbed dayana wth a dagger bcuz she was spending too much money on Th stuff and they ppl were going hungry and tom and bill were demanding for the resignation of queen diana of the throne bcuz her ppl were eating grass and turing into cows bcuz voldemort came and thretened to turn the ppl into cows if diana didn't die and so he put a speel on dana to kill dayana and she did but in the moring she had a really bad hangover and she woke up in vegas with a weeding ring on her finger !!XDXD
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:05 pm

WTF!!!! ralph... u mixed midevel with magic with lord of the rings with mousalsal mexikeh !!!
AND whyyyyy should I be the one who would be killed in the story ?? FINE I'LL CONTINUE IT!
since dana betrayed dayana and killed her the betreyal broke an ancient agreement made by the ancient royal family with the spirits and the gods so dana has unleached on her a curse ... she would have to be wed to an ugly monster wich explain the ring and that monster has a mask on his face and keep talking about his kingdom of music under vegas where he will take dana to live forever and ever and ever mouahah she will never see the light mouhahaha Twisted Evil mouhahah ehmm hem...
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:25 pm

hahahahaahah LOOOL OMG !!! ok i'll continue : the veil monster took dana to his layer in the vegas underworld where no air conditioning exists, only fire, satan's red fire, full of eviillll Twisted Evil she screamed, kicked the evil masked monster, but he still wouldn't budge. He was smiling, as if a hunter ad just claimed his prize, and he wasen't about to let dana leave. Dana was determined to escape her hellish prison, and she saw her moment come to reality, as the demon lay her down on his bed, she saw an EXIT sign at the very end of the cave-like space. She threw a melted candle onto the mosnters eyes, so as to temporarily blind him, and ran for her life toward that sign, whihc seemd to be so inviting, her only chance of resuming a life she had left behind because of a murder she did commit, it was voldemort acting inside her, the most surreal feeling ever. She knew he was going to be up there waiting for her, probably with his friend, becuase he had alwasy belived in her. SHe climbed the stairs as fast as she could only to see the demon gaining speed and just as he was abt to catch her she finally made it. Se shut the door as quickly as she can, and stared at her surroundings. She was inside Palms Hotel, and this was LAs Vegas she assumed. SZeh turned around, only tofing the door had dissapeared, and insted of it, Harry Potter and Frodo were standing there waiting for. Kevin Federline was dancing like a weirdo perv in the distance and harry, frodo, and dana walked out of the hotel and onto a magic carpet, which signled a new destiantion, a rebirth. A chance at a new life.
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 9:56 pm

OMG HAHAHA U R TALENTED!!!!! very nice style!! even if it is all crap what we just invented but it's a very well wrtitten crap Razz
OKAY UMM shall i continue ? hmm let me think of some ideas first ...k ?
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:54 am

hehehhehe oh yeh plz continue i wanna know what's gonna happen next! this story is very excitin'! ("Kevin Federline was dancing like a weirdo perv in the distance" hahahhahaha nice one! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:45 am

hahahahahaha omg lool thank you u are very talented aswell ! XD my fellow writer !! Razz:P loool yes i agree with the very well written crap XD Razz:P i should print Tokio Hotel in Love and give it to Zeina when i see her and i should print these and give them to u when i see u looool forum memoirs XD
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:59 am

lol we should do that !!! we should make some kind of book for all the stories we wrote!! that would be fun and print copies to the forum members Razz K IF I GOT ANY IDEAS OR TIME... u know i'm in 2nd and we got plenty of homework... so i'll continue but if u want kaffya inta halla2 maybe u'll give me ideas to write after that and complete it Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:14 am

hahaahha but first i have to cmplete tokio hotel in love part 3 !! XD hey i have 3 tests a week ! XD lool hey I LOVE to write heheheh XD Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:12 am

ehem now the princess shall continue....:
After K- fed was doing 70's dance moves, and micheal jackson jumped in, to do those moves from the video of monster! dAnA, asked harry to lend her his broom , so she can get back there cuz she forgot her TH wallet! and the wllet contained the ring of immortailty, that kept her alive all these year and lookin jung un good Cool ....when she came back , she saw the ghost of Dayana.....dancing with micheal jackson ....but then Dayana , felt the presence of the great betrayor, and threw herslef at her...that's when she rememberd she's a ghost , and her punch won't have any effect on dAnA..so Dana laughed at her screamin LOSER! Razz that's when harry potter, came in! and saved the day, by grabbing dAnA and pulling her onto the carpet, cuz Aladin was staring to complain that they borrowed it too long!......to be continued....

XDXDXD! haha!
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:17 am

hahahahAAha NO WAY !!! looooooooooooooool me u and dayana should make this into a frekay short story hahahaha XD !!! Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:19 pm

hahaha i love the aladin part lol
so dayana wanting revenge has started to train herself to be abel to grabe things... she met another ghost at the subway who taugh her that to grabe she has to be very consetrated and try to feel by her emotion and anger the object ... after a week of training dayana became skilled with this and she now was headed to the gate closet of narnia to search for dAnA AND GET HER REVENGE MOUAHAHAHAHAH Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:27 pm

woow
it's been a long time that i didn't open this topic
wow it's 5 pages ! !
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:09 pm

ya well we made up a new fan fiction roy Razz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:47 pm

HAHAHAH LMFAO ! ok i'll continue:
as dana hid in the ice queen's palace in the long lost kingdom of narnia, dayana was intent of gaining her revenge, as she now mastered the skill of grabing things, seeing that she was a ghost after all, as miranda gordon, the famous ghost whisperer (sunday nights on ABC Razz:P) told her to go into the light, she refused, and she kicked that bish out of the way, as she started her trip to that closet full of old stupid fur coats (FUR IS MURDER) the old professor's snobby wife used to wear before she sued his ass in the divorce, and she left those coats behind. She finally made it to warddrobe closet, she opened it , and walked inside, she was immediately hit by tree branches covered with snow, but then she remembred that she was a ghost, and she was just imagining the pain. She was greeted by talking badgers and rabbits and men who have donkey's legs, and they were all very gay (i mean happy HA ! Razz) and very excited to meet the spirit that glowed a vibrant red, because of the anger she was feeling. They led her to the evil ice queen's palace, and it was all ice, the queen obviously did not hire the greatest interior decorator in narnia, after all, she was told her home was decorated with birds from Enchanted who sang constantly and drove the ice queen crazy with their joy, and so she shot them with one of her many sniper rifles, she kept in her back attic. Regardless, dayana passed the gaurds very easily, not because she was a ghost , but becuase the queen had poked their eyes out, because the guards were flirting with everyone (and i mean eveyrone) who passed the gates and her guests were starting to complain. She arrived to the queens great hall, and the ceiling was lit by candles, as dumbledore and proffesor snape appeared on either side of the queen's throne. Alladin was flying above them, she had them under some kind of spell.
"Oh it's not a spell dear ghost, said the ice queen of narnia, but i poured some dissolved crack into their tea this morning, it's fun to watch them go crazy"
"Can u see me?" said dayana
"Of course i can, i killed superman and took his vision, why do u thunk they canceled his show !"
"O.O ur a mean biosh !"
"Do u want me to bring it on your mother right now dear ghost !"
"Umm , no i had something else on my agenda other than whooping a magical fairy queen's ass... i was searching for dana, i was just going to stab her with a dagger i borrowed from jaky chan on my way over here, he's so nice he pratically gave it to me"
"I will never let u have dana ! never !! i have taken her as a lover slave... some nights i get lonely, and i really need the company"
"Oo. Ice queen got some major issues !"
"I happen to have some issues here and there yes, you see, i was raped by a family member when i was little"
To Be Continued (by either dayana or dana Razz:P XD)
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:09 pm

ehemmmmm.....so the truth is reaveled!
anyways......Dayana was like " NO WAY" and the bitch queen was like " uhuhhhh! ..
- prrove it...
- LIE TESTER TIME!
so they went to the show, and guess WHAT! dAnA has ESCAPED the queen's capture by some help of the flying pig, that was with the Varden! ( eragon TIME) ...and she was the host of the show!
" HOW DID U GET HERE! said the queen, sobing with icy tears OUCH!
- i.....i.....well me and Aladin have a thing......
-THAT'S A LIE! so says the lie detector!

so Dayana's enjoying the show, while eatin diet cracers ( eww!)...but then Jackie rings her : " gil, wel ale you? i want my daggel backkk!....ninja turtles are after me!

so she's like this is it.....what happens next?
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:31 pm

wait a sec so do you think i'll just stand here eating diet cracers while u r in the same room with me ???
i loved your part ralph but dana could u explain what the heck is up with the lie tester and where the hell r we and how come me and the queen didn't grabe u the min we saw u since u escaped i need to understand to be able to continue plz
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:32 pm

hahahahah thx dayana XD ok u'll continue after dana and i'll ontinue after u XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next