Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD

Go down 
+3
Dayana Kaulitz
ralph_94
Roy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:42 pm

ehemm....well, sinc RALPH didn't beleive that the QUEEN the luv of his life had some serious issues, he wanted to do a lie test...what ever...and the reason u didn't grab me is....cuz U were enjoying the fight me and the queen were havin and remember the queen luvs me,,,Razz
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:43 pm

oh sorry no U DIDN"T BELEIVE THE QUEEN....guess u were in love with her 2!
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:44 pm

and u're supposed to continue! Razz and DON"T COMPALIN WHEN THE PRINCESS WRITESS!
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:50 pm

hahahahahah ooo Now i get it XDXD umm guys if someone complains about us writing the fan fic in here we have to move it to Fan Fiction XDXD Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:56 am

hehey guys don't worry anymore it's fixed now, u can continue ur story here! Razz
please post the next part soooooooooooooon!Dayana i guess it's ur turn! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:33 pm

hehe...yeah i 'm standing quiet on this one.....DAYANA u betterrr not kill me girll!
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 6:51 pm

i'll continue:
so like PMSing queen was so pissed she got off the show of which dana was the host and she was filled with rage bcuz the lie detector turned out to be on a break the day dana had her lie test bcuz she actually had a fling with alladin just to use his flying carpet Shocked so then queen bumped into oprah who was seen making out with Bob Greene :O and oprah was like BISH i'm in the middle of smthg !
Then dayana found out she was eating diet crackers and she was like i don't need these i'm not a big fat whore like dana ! (double Shocked ) so dayana got her ass up and said " i am a confident intellegent business woman" then gretchen was like "that is soo fetch" and regina was like " gretchen stop trying to make fetch happen it's never gonna to happen" and they exited. SOOO dayana went to HARPO studios and met up with dr. phil where she spoke with him about the ice queen's problems and her problems with dana and ice queen walked into the studio and dr phil sat her down and asked her to tell him abt her rape experience and ice queen was like "i was combing my hair, and then my uncle waked in and took the hairbrish from me and started doing stuff to me.. *starts sobbing, phil hands her a kleenex* .. and it was really hard, i just can't stand to see other ppl being happy, then i would have to kill them with my saber, i mean voldemort does it, the only diffrence is no one gives him crap about it bcuz he has cancer, i mean what if i had cancer, i have to handle so much BS sometimes, i became EMO, *ice queen shows phil her cuts* "weyll, queeny, you have to get those checked because they are starting to become infected... groce.." so then dayana tells dr. phil that she wants to enialate dana with the help of the army of mordor because dana slept with her son and they were cousins and then she killed him just so she could get to the throne, and then dana slept with her husband aswell" she also added that dana sleeps with a lot of ppl to get places, it's amazing how one person can have that much energy, "i wanna know her secret" so then they all get on harry's broom at the end of the show and fly back to the carribean and the queen and dayana planed a 7 day getaway on a small fully furnished island for them to lie on the beach and tan and to connspire against ELIMINATING DANA FROM EXISTANCE Twisted Evil
so then dana goes to rome and she sees grace on top of the colleseum with dana's current boyfriend/lover so dana threw a microchip that could transmit everything they were saying to her iPod (now fits over a GAZILLION SONGS and A HAJILLION PHOTOS AND A TRILLION VIDEOS) grace : what are u still doing with that kaniving tr@mp, u can leave her, u deserve better, u deserve a real girl" boyfriend : "wat do u mean, real girl..? grace: " i'm sorry to be the one telling u this, but, ...dana is a cyborg robot !" ( Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:00 pm

pmsing Shocked
ralf we're nt at skool Razz
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:16 pm

EFF U ROY MAGHZAL ! XDXD
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 7:35 pm

ma fhemet RALPH HADDAD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 10:59 pm

hey Zalph uhmm from where do u get all these creepy ideas Shocked Shocked Shocked and... and... now i'm included in the storyyyyyyyyy! affraid well Rolling Eyes , woooow coool, much better but don't kill me! Neutral I wanna survive 'til the end of the story! Suspect eh eh eh! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Melissa

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:27 pm

hahahahaha awsommm story its so effing stupid!!!!!!! XD
lol shou ya grace waouh!! Razz:P:P:P jk
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD   It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It began wiz Roy's crush, end up wiz a group FanFic!!XD
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3