Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Rooms with a view

Go down 
+2
LelylovesBill
Crane Kaulitz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:48 pm

This is my first fan fiction. I hope you like it!

Bill's pov:

I had just finished singing, the concert was finally over. Everyone wanted my autograph. I for one was feeling stresses out, paranoid and depressed. I just wanted to go out, so I did. I took my lighter and a fresh pack of cigarettes and went out. It was raining. I could feel the rain falling hard on my skin and I could hear the pitter patter of the rain falling on something solid. I went to the nearest shade so that I could get away from the rain and lit my cigarette. I took off the seal of the cigarette and saw it twinkle in the light, and then I slowly opened the pack and smelled the first puff of nicotine. I took a cigarette lit it up and I took the first puff of the day, it seemed like every worry had gone away from my body and then puff all the smoke was exhaled from me taking all my worries and tension away from me after while the cigarette was finished. Everything came back to me, not in a bad way but this time in a good way.

It was getting cold in the streets of Seattle. The rain had stopped. I was feeling alone far no reason at all, I had my fans and my brother Tom and my friends (Gustav and Georg). One thing I was worrying about was that I didn’t have a true friend. I looked at my watch to see the time but it had stopped working. I took it off and threw it at the street and suddenly a poor beggar came took it and ran off. I was too worried to care. Suddenly some wind began to blow. I started to walk towards the hotel in which we were staying in. but suddenly somebody grabbed my wrist so hard I let out a scream of pain. I turned around and I saw a huge gangster type of guy. ‘Give me your wallet. Your mobile and your watch,’ he said in a very deep voice. I suddenly realized that I had left my mobile and back at the hotel, and I threw my watch.

‘I am really sorry but I don’t have anything on me,’ I said in a very strained voice. The next thing what he did was pull out his gun. This had never happened to before so I said ‘I told you I don’t have anything on me, I left everything in my hotel bedroom.’ I realized that he was not listening so I ran for it. The next thing I heard was the shot of a gun and everything got black.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Oh my dear Bill! *O*
this was... shocking and...
awwww, i can say it's really great, i'm so... Billie died Sad
you made it look so real o.o
owww, tis is awesome... i'm not sure what else to say, lol

you're an amazing writter Very Happy<3

Last edited by LelylovesBill on Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Waoww that's so nice fanfic.
Keep it up ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Bill died Neutral Omg Sad
Great fanfic, well written Wink
Keep it up ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it Smile
I have the second chapter of this, it's not the end of Bill in this story Razz
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm

ow, ufff, paaaaf!
That's good, haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Ahh , Great ^^ Very Happy !
Post soon .. I want to know what happens next Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Rooms with a view (part 2)

Bill's pov:

I was going through a long, dark road. Emptiness and darkness surrounded me. I was like a hitchhiker. Suddenly white thick fog enveloped me and my surrounding. I was feeling suffocated, I couldn’t take it anymore. But then, I saw a flash of white light and I couldn’t see properly. And from within the flash, I saw a man; dressed in white clothes, white hair and beard, and a white staff came out. I couldn’t see his face, the light was blinding. He came up to me and said ‘Be wise young man! You have a strange and mysterious journey ahead of you.’ The light went dimmer; I opened my eyes slowly and saw that he was gone! I looked up at the sky and a green flash of light blinded me.

I opened my eyes only to see myself in a room. I groaned and tried to get up but there was a stinging pain in my left arm. I looked at it and saw that it was covered in bandages. Then I remembered what happened last night, thank God I’m alive! The door opened and I saw a man of medium height, spindly, had blonde hair and was wearing a Hugo Boss black suit. ‘Oh hello, I’m Dr. Niles Fletcher. I’m really sorry what happened to your arm. My daughter Roz found you on the street, bleeding. You had lost a lot of blood and it wouldn’t clot. Now it is perfectly fine but it needs to be healed and you need a shot.’ He came to me with an injection. I hated them, why me? ‘Excuse me sir, will it hurt?’ I asked. ‘No, only a little,’ he replied. He gave me the injection it felt like a thousand bees just bit me on the same spot. I screamed as loud as I could.

‘Dad, what’s all the commotion?’ a girl asked. ‘Oh Roz, come on it, the person who you found shot on the street is awake’, Dr. Niles replied. The door opened and I saw the most beautiful sight. She was tall, had auburn colored hair which was tie up in a pony with bangs coming on the right side, green eyes and was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. ‘Heloo, I’m Roz Fletcher, nice to meet you,’ she said to me and I fainted.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm

awwwwwi, this is so damn cute *-*
i'm so glad Bill's alive... and this girl... ^^
you're awesome Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Thanks I'm glad you liked it. I have the 3rd part too. I just need to type it, I'll post it after some minutes Smile
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

yay!yay!yay!
Razz
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Oh, he fainted lol
Great chapter ^^
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 pm

haha Aaesha
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Here's the third part.
Rooms with a view (part 3)

Bill's pov:

I woke up and found myself in a cozy bed and a warm room. I turned the lamp on and looked at the calendar. It was November 25th, I tried to get up but I couldn’t feel my left arm, damn, it had fallen asleep. After it woke up, the pain was overwhelming. I got up and looked at my self in the mirror. I looked ill and pale. Someone opened the door, I turned and it was her. ‘Hi, I’m Roz. You might remember me from the morning,’ she said in a sweet melodious voice. ‘Y…yeah, morning,’ I replied. ‘What happened last night?’ she asked.

I explained to her everything. ‘Oh, I’m sorry Bill,’ she sympathized. ‘Well, at least I’m alive,’ I said. ‘Yeah, it’s a miracle, we thought you were dead. But no, you weren’t,’ she said. ‘So, is your dad a doctor?’ I asked. ‘No, he’s an eminent psychiatrist. It gets kinda boring here,’ she replied. ‘And where’s your mom?’ I asked curiously. She turned around and sat on the bed; I went and sat with her. ‘Well, she died,’ she replied with tears in her eyes that made my heart hurt. ‘I’m really sorry for asking, I know I was rude,’ I said. ‘No, you weren’t. She actually died when I was five, I didn’t get a shock then but as I grew up, I realized what it is without a mother,’ she replied tearfully.

The conversation was interrupted by Dr. Niles. ‘Roz, both of you can come down now, dinner is ready.’ We both went down and went into the dinning room. The table was laid out for three. ‘Dr. Niles, I forgot to mention that I’m a vegetarian,’ I finally spoke up. ‘What a coincidence so is Roz,’ Dr. Niles replied. ‘Nice,’ was the only word I could utter as I sat down on the table.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 pm

awwwwi like soulmates <3
great! ^^ nothing else i can say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm

I agree wih lely Very Happy
Amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Next chapter coming tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 pm

woohoO! i'm excited *o*
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Here's the fourth part.

Bill's pov:

I again had that dream of that old man. Why was he coming in my dreams? Can’t he disturb anyone else? This time he told me that the seemingly beautiful can be clothed in the evil and ugly, what the hell does that mean? I didn’t go out for one day, I felt like a caged bird. My arm was getting better because of Roz’s nurturing nature (I think Razz) I went to the washroom freshened up, went downstairs and the breakfast was already laid out for me. I ate in silence and all of a sudden Dr. Niles came in. ‘How ya doin’? he asked which made him look like he’s weird. ‘Um fine sir, uh may I ask you, where’s Roz?’ I asked. ‘I’m glad you asked, she’s taking psychology courses in her winter vacations, just like me,’ he replied and sat down on the empty chair beside me. Then I remembered if he’s a psychiatrist he can analyze my dream!

‘Dr. Niles, I had this dream for about two days now, can you interpret it?’ I asked sheepishly. ‘Of course, what am I here for?’ he said and I explained to him my dream, ‘Your dream has Jungian archetypes, the wise old man is one of them, he’s trying to tell you something and what he said might be true. Try to Lucid dream, and ask him why is he telling you this,’ he interpreted it. ‘Uh………’ I was speechless, what if it’s true? Wow, Roz’s dad is great!

The sun had already set and Roz wasn’t here yet. I thought of how my life was like, at these moments I wish I could cry. It’s true I can’t cry. I was going to my bedroom (for now) upstairs when the door opened and Roz came in and I hid myself behind a wall and looked at her. ‘Bye Erick,’ she said and kissed him. My heart broke in a thousand pieces. She kissed him! Another guy, why me? Why do these things happen to me? I ran upstairs and fell on the bed. This water, some salty discharge was coming out of my eyes. I was crying! I really cried, till I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

awwww it makes me cry =(
i'm deeply in love with your story, lol, i wanna know what happens next, sooooo... please post soon!soon!soon! *-*
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I'm really happy *jumping up with joy* Razz
I'll post the next chapter right away.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 pm

xD jump! jump! jump! Razz bounce
oww, i'm so excited now *o*
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Part 5

Bill's pov:

When I woke up, I couldn’t believe what I saw yesterday night. My heart was broken, I couldn’t smile anymore but one thing’s for sure, I can cry again. It felt like heart was taken out of me and someone pushed the puree button. But I only had just met her, she had stolen my heart and hi the puree button. I went downstairs and she was talking about that guy with her dad. Dr. Niles was getting really happy that she was in a relationship. I was feeling depressed, ugh, why did that had to happen to me, why not Erik. Why? ‘Guten Morgen,’ Roz said to me. ‘Huh?’ I exclaimed. ‘German duh!’ she replied sarcastically. ‘Oh, yeah. German, hehe,’ I said trying to be happy. ‘I’m showing the signs of a woman in love. I can’t stop thinking about him, I can’t sleep and I can’t eat anything, I force feed myself and dad it’s not psychological,’ she said as her dad opened his mouth to say something.

I was the only one depressed in this house. Maybe Tom, Gustav and Georg are missing me or even worried about me, I should go back. ‘Um, Dr. Niles thanks you for all your hospitality but I need to go back to my family,’ I said as I opened the door to go out. ‘No problem Bill. Anytime just anytime, call me if you need help,’ he came and shook my hand. I was waiting for Roz’s response but she didn’t say anything. She was madly in love with Erik! I closed the door behind me and went out in the cold day. It was cloudy and cold. I wasn’t wearing anything warm, no coat, and no sweater.

I was just about to go out of the boundaries of the house, when Roz yelled ‘Bill!’ I turned hoping she would say don’t go. ‘You forgot your jacket,’ she handed me my jacket back. ‘Bill can I get your number because I don’t have any friends to talk about Erik,’ she told me. She gave me a notebook and a pen, and I wrote my number on it. As I turned around I aid ‘Happy holidays!’ and went on my way.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

:O
poor Billie, his heart has been broken =(
your story is really touchable *-*
aaa!! i want the next chapter Razz
<3<3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Thanks, I wish I could post the next pat right away but my parents would kill me for using the computer too much Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooms with a view Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooms with a view
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: Normals-
Jump to: