Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Rooms with a view

Go down 
+2
LelylovesBill
Crane Kaulitz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Rooms with a view - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

haha i get, i have the same problem Razz
oh, but you're leaving me wondering *o*
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Lol, how?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:44 pm

haha because you're not posting today anymore Razz
i'm really excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 am

I really like your story, poor bill he's heart-broken, that's so sad Sad
And sorry i didn't commented before, it's just now that i see this story Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 am

Thank you for the comment. I'm happy more people are liking it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 am

Here's part 6! Razz

Bill's pov:

Everyone around me was happy except me. I was like a dejected lover walking the streets of Seattle. I went to the Eliot bay towers where Gustav had rented our apartment. I went upstairs and knocked the door. No one opened the door, only sounds of giggling came. I started to bang the door so that they might open it. Then Tom opened the door ‘Hallo Billie, come on in,’ he said drunkenly. All of them were drunk, Georg was half asleep on the sofa, Gustav was on the ground and I don’t know how Tom could be standing.

I ignored them and went to my room. I jumped on my bed, took a pillow and started punching it till of its feathers where out all over my room. Ugh, I hate one sided love. As there are three other types of love, where both of the people love each other till death, while the other has no warmth and the last one sided love. We are the ones who are the prey of the predator, we are the ones who suffer and we are the ones who live life without love. The hurt was killing me, I had to let this go but how can I?

I took my jacket and went out. I walked for what felt like hours, the Sun had already set and I remembered Roz. Why can’t she get out of my mind? I stopped in front of a building called the Topaz room. I went inside. The people in there were horrendous and spooky; all of them were playing something which didn’t interest me. I went to the bar and ordered some Sherry and all sorts of other drinks which I didn’t know off. I drank till my pain went away and I couldn’t see anything properly. The next thing I now that I heard a loud thump and the coldness of the ground touch my face.
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Ouh, that feels aweful he's heartbroken Sad
sorry i haven't commented on this before :\ I read it now & it's getting better
Post soon please bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks for reading it Smile

Part 7

Bill's pov:

I woke up and I was in my bed. My head was pounding and my vision was still blurry, I couldn’t remember anything that happened last night. Tom came in my room with some water and pills, he put the pills in the water and they dissolved perfectly in the water. He gave the glass to me. ‘What is it?’ I asked. ‘It’s what I take after drinking too much,’ he replied and sat down on my bed. ‘What?’ I exclaimed. ‘You went to a place called the Topaz room, you drank so much that you fell unconscious on the ground. The manager called me from your mobile speed dial and I came in and rescued you,’ he replied smugly. ‘I was unconscious?’ I asked. ‘Yeah, now drink up or you’ll get a migraine,’ he went out of my room and I drank the thing which he gave to me.

I didn’t feel myself, I felt like someone just shot me and I’m still here on Earth as a spirit. Well, someone did shoot me and Roz ……Again! Why can’t someone just wash my memory of that incident? I didn’t deserve to live, and then I realized something on my right hand. It was a gold ring, with no stone, just a thick gold ring. It was on my ring finger, does that mean? No, no. I tried to take it off but it wouldn’t budge. Is this some spirit trying to contact me? Again, why me? I spent half of my day, staying in my room, thinking on how to take this ring off me? I came up with the ideas but they didn’t work. Finally, I exhausted myself to the limit and fell asleep on my bed.

I was running through a forest, and it was raining. I was suddenly stopped by a black witch, her hair was going out everywhere, was tall taller than me. She was wearing a black long dress. ‘Give me the ring!’ she screamed. ‘If you want the ring then take it,’ I extended my hand out and I woke up with a start.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:12 pm

:O so damn good!
i was so excited yesterday lol
this is awesomeee ^^
hmm, ring.. ring.. ring.. HE GOT MARRIED! :O Razz

(wow! this is werid, i haven't commented on the 6th chapter Razz lol sorry, i wasn't at home)

next chapter! next chapter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Here ya go part 8!

Bill's pov:

I woke up from the dream, it seemed as though it was real. I looked around and saw a thing which didn’t belong there. An old man, the same old man from my dream. ‘Hello Bill, I’m glad that you’re awake,’ he said as he came up to me. ‘H …..How do you know my name?’ I asked shocked. ‘Well, there are certain things which I know. My name is Feramirg, you shouldn’t do that again,’ he replied ‘What?’ I asked ‘You shouldn’t do …..I mean give the ring to Sinaron, the witch. She wants it for her own need, this ring will give its bearer the power to control the world,’ he replied. ‘But, why me?’ I asked, why do these things happen to me? ‘Only you can harness it and control it, because of Theanon,’ he replied. ‘Huh? What and who is Theanon?’ I asked. He put his hand on my forehead and I don’t know what happened.

I opened my eyes and I found myself in a long tunnel with Feramirg. It was dark, I couldn’t see anything. Then Feramirg lit his staff. ‘You know about the legend of good and evil?’ Feramirg asked. ‘I know how to distinguish between them but I don’t know the legend,’ I replied. ‘Well, it all started 50 million years ago, good and evil never won amongst fighting each other, they always had draws. The evil henchmen found a creature so foul and so horrendous that the great dark lord to ever walk the Earth, Sauranon. He fell in love with that creature; it was a serpent and named it Namgael. On our side our people told us that there is a jinee white fox, the rulers that time captured it and were dazzled by its beauty and how pure it was.

‘The war began the fox Theanon joined our side and fought. Theanon was sealed by Sauranon and she made a gold ring and said my master whom within I will be sealed wears this ring, will control me and have the greatest power in the world. At last Sauranon was killed by our hero Aragon, Sauranon gave his daughter Sinaron, his pet Namgael and told her to kill the master of Theanon, get the ring and rule the world,’ he said this to me, I couldn’t believe I didn’t know of this. I looked up and was shocked completely by what I saw.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 pm

amm, this was confusing, lol
but, but, i like ti Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Thanks, when I wrote it and then read it, I found it a little bit confusing myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:07 pm

wow!! just wow..i just read the entire thing...and im literally speechless..
i have absolutely no idea what to say about this...you rock!!
keep it up and post soon!!!! i wanna know what happens next!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:02 am

Hehe, I'm glad you liked it Smile I'm trying hard to make it seem real.
I won't be able to post today because of some issues but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:45 pm

aww, i can't wait for the enxt chap Wink
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Bill's pov:

I saw the most beautiful animal ever, Theanon. She was beautiful; a thick white coat of fur, sparkling blue eyes and her fragrance was breathtaking. I fell in love with it, at least Theanon won't betray me. 'Why are you showing me this? I'm not her master', I said as I went closer to her cage. 'Yes, you are Theanon's master,' he winked at me. 'I'm really sorry about what happened to you William, I can’t believe Roz can’t like a guy like you,’ Theanon spoke in a melodious and beautiful voice. I blushed, how can Theanon know about Roz? She gave the answer as though she could read my mind ‘Will …I mean Bill, you are my master. I am within you.’ My mouth opened in shock. ‘HUH? What is this Feramirg? I asked. ‘Yes, She is telling you the truth,’ he replied and I fainted.

I woke up with Feramirg beside me, I was burning, and every part of my body was aching. Feramirg put his hand on my forehead and said ‘Bill, you have a high fever you should rest.’ ‘Argh, why me?’ I screamed. ‘You shouldn’t say why me? Your emotion guidance system is on the mood bad. You have negative thoughts in your head, you are asking the universe why me? You get the answer and you receive it. Put positive thoughts in your head, and you get positive things in you life,’ he replied. I couldn’t understand anything he was saying. My head was blocked, my surrounding was cold and I was getting dizzy.

Feramirg produced a thermometer out of thin air and put it in my mouth. He took it out and said “105, you’ll get delusional, you are really sick. Looks like I have to go, bye,’ he said and vanished. I couldn’t fell any better; everything in the room was going round and round. All of my bones were aching, the only thing I could see anything else in my mind except Roz. Why wasn’t she here to take care of me? I don’t know what happened afterwards.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:51 pm

=( Billie, take care...
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Interesting...I wonder what happened...post soon!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Yeah me too. Wow this is sooo... strange and interesting. lol!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Hehe, I'll be posting the next chapter by tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:27 pm

This is great ! I love it Very Happy
Post soon please Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Part 10 (I broke my record =P)

Wow, I broke my previous record for how many chapters I’ve written for a story and for that this part is going to be a little longer. I hope you enjoy it <3 =))

Bills pov:

My nose was blocked, my head was pounding, my bones were aching, and I didn’t know what to do. Tom opened my rooms door and came in. ‘Hey Bill, you really are sick. I forgot to mention earlier that KACL Talk radio had arranged a special segment for your fans, they had to call in and they could tell you their troubles and you were gonna help them. As you are sick right know I’ll go in for you,’ Tom said. I got up from my bed with all my strength, put on a sweater, freshened up and went out of my room. I saw Gustav and Georg eating their breakfast.

I was going out when Gustav said ‘You are in no position to go to the station you are all pasty and clammy and pale.’ ‘And coming from Gustav that’s bad,’ Georg said. ‘I am perfectly fine to go to the station,’ I said in a blocked nose sort of way. I had reached the door when I sneezed and went out. I turned and rung the doorbell. Gustav opened the door. ‘I’m sick,’ I whined.

Time lapse

I was in my bed, I hated fevers they always got me and I go in bed for about a month. Gustav was sitting beside me and he was telling me when he was sick. ‘Gustav, can you shut the hell up,’ I exclaimed. ‘Okay I’ll go,’ he got up and left. What might Tom be doing there? Maybe he wants to be number one, he wants me to go away and he can get the spotlight. He wanted to go to the station so he could get more famous than me! I hurriedly got up, picked up my sweater and went out of my room. ‘Bill what are you doing?’ Georg asked. ‘I’m going to the station, Tom’s tying to get my spotlight,’ I replied. ‘What are you thinking?’ he asked again. ‘Georg I want you to get me Syducane,’ I said. ‘What that’ll have you as high as a kite,’ he exclaimed. ‘Not if I get this too,’ I scribbled another one on a piece of paper and gave it to him.

Time lapse

Third person:

Bill was running down the hallway into the station where Tom was doing his radio spot. Tom spotted Bill and went on commercial. ‘Bill what are you doing here?’ Tom asked worried of his brother’s illness. ‘I’m here to take back my show,’ Bill demanded. ‘Um, Bill, you should go back or else,’ Tom warned him. ‘Or else what?’ Bill asked glassy eyed. Someone from behind Bill gave him a shot and he fell down.

Bill’s pov:

‘Gustav! Georg! I had a dream!’ I yelled as I got up from my nightmare. ‘Oh, what is it!’ Georg exclaimed. ‘I had a dream that I went to the station and made a fool out of myself,’ I explained. ‘Oh, it was just a dream. Rest up so you can get better,’ Gustav said as I fell back on my bed.

Third person:

As Gustav and Georg where going out of Bill’s room Georg asked ‘Why did you tell him that it wasn’t a dream?’ ‘Just wait till tomorrow until he’s good and loosed,’ Gustav laughed.

Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Omg, O.o I'm excited to read the next part of this. congratulations for breaking your record cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Yey! You broke your record, I'm happy for you :D
They shot Bill again? Oh no, why him?
I liked it. Keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooms with a view   Rooms with a view - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooms with a view
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: Normals-